Finding Home || bxb

By flawed-pariah

【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (18+)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 (18+)
26
27
28
29 (18+)
30
31
32
33 (18+)
34
35
36
37
38 (18+)
39
40 (18+)
42 (18+)
43 (18+)
44
45
46
47 (18+)
48 (18+)
49
50
Other stories

41

2.4K 85 14
By flawed-pariah

"How was it?" I asked Roman. It was late and we were exhausted but we were both still up.

"Pretty good," he replied. I had my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"That's it?" I asked incredulous.

"It was beautiful and you're amazing," he said instead. "Do you feel okay?"

I nodded. My body was stiff, and I was sore, but I felt good. Tomorrow would be interesting when the soreness really kicked in though. "Yeah. Bit sore."

"Poor baby. Should I have taken it easier? I know you said it was okay but..."

"If I said it was okay, what you stressing for?" I feel like Roman was feeling a little insecure with how much he kept needing reassurance that he didn't do anything wrong. "I loved it Roman. It was perfect. It was totally worth waiting for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I don't know when we feel asleep after that, but I when I woke up in the morning, I knew I was right about how sore I'd be. In hindsight maybe once should have been enough considering how long I had waited since I last had sex, but I just couldn't get enough of my boyfriend, and he clearly couldn't get enough of me. It hurt to sit up in bed though. I could bear it, it wasn't like I had a choice, but it was annoying. I'd just have to have loads more sex with Roman until I got used to it again then.

"Hey..." I cooed next to Roman's ear. I wanted to let him sleep but I also wanted to take a shower because we hadn't last night and now, I felt gross. I wanted to see if Roman would come in with me. "Wake up."

"Mmm, what," he replied to his voice all husky from sleep. I loved it when his voice got like that.

"Do you wanna lay in bed, or come have a shower with me?" I asked.

"Mmm, have a shower probably. Gimme a sec to wake up first." I laid back in bed, because it was easier on my body, and traced patterns along Roman's shoulder until his eyes were properly open. He was lying on his stomach so I had a clear view of his back which had red streaks all across it from where I had scratched him. "You look rough. Like you had loads of sex," he said grinning. "Hair's a mess."

"Whose fault is that? Bitch." I wasn't exactly the best morning person. "C'mon, we stink of sweat."

"Mmm, yum."

"Gross."

I managed to convince my body to get out of bed and headed toward my bag for my toothbrush and such, only to hear a catcall behind me when I bent down. "Nice bum," Roman complimented still in bed.

"Sore bum, more like," I replied annoyed and yet flattered at the same time. "C'monnn."

Roman followed me into his bathroom. I tried not to look at his body as he did so, but I failed and very poorly because he definitely noticed with that smug look on his face. I just couldn't get over how his cock had been inside of me, and so many times at that. It still felt a bit surreal but the ache in my body reassured me that it was definitely real.

"You're walking funny," Roman said coming up behind me as I started brushing my teeth. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Again, whose fault is that?"

"Oh mine. Definitely fucking mine. How sore are you though?" he asked his eyes clearly imagining all kinds of things to do to my body that was still very much naked. I could see in the mirror the hand prints he'd left at my hips and the scarless side of my neck was littered in purple bruises: big and small. My hair was more frizz than curl as well. I looked like a fucking mess.

"Way too sore and not in the mood anymore to go again," I replied being honest with toothpaste all up in my mouth.

"That's okay. It was... it was good last night though, right?" he asked insecure again.

"Course it was. It was the best," I told him after spitting the water out of my mouth.

"The best, huh?"

"Don't let it get to your head too much," I said. I wanted him to know though. Especially by the fourth time and I didn't have to keep telling him what to do and he'd started to figure out all the things I like, it was amazing. I think it helped that I like him, and I know that he likes me back just as much.

"I'll try my best, but no promises," he joked. Then I let him brush his teeth as I ran the shower for the water to get warm enough. "Are you gonna wash your hair?" he asked.

"I'll have to, but I don't have any of my hair stuff with me, so it'll look shit. Not as shit as whatever this is though," I explained.

"Well, umm I have some like leave-in conditioner that I bought, if you wanna use that. Will that help?" he asked cutely when he was done with his teeth.

"Umm, fuck yeah. Thank you! Get in," I said once the water was finally nice.

When we were under the water, we made out for a little bit after helping wash each other's hair.

"I think there's still cum in my bum or something," I said pulling away when I realised why something felt a little funny. "Ugh, gross."

"Hey! That's my cum you're calling gross," Roman joked as he brought his hand to my hole.

"It's gross when it's been inside for so long," I started saying until I squealed in surprise as he put a finger inside. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting it out?" Roman replied like this was the most normal thing in the world. "You might have to push though."

"Noooo, that's embarrassing," I said hiding my face in my hands against his chest. He only used one finger and I was still sore, so it felt more uncomfortable than pleasurable. Not that I minded him touching me though, because I knew he wasn't doing this in a sexual way.

"Nah, it's fine."

"But what if it makes a noise and sounds like a..."

"Well, I'll know it's not that. Now push. Or do you want my cum inside you forever?"

"Well... if it didn't get gross after a while."

Roman chuckled. "Push." And so, I did and luckily, either no noise happened, or the water was loud enough to mask any noise, but I finally felt like his cum was out of me.

After that, we got out and dressed for the day, and I put some of that leave-in conditioner in my hair before I helped Roman change his sheets. When I say that though, I just mean I did the pillows while he did everything else. If he wanted me to do more than he should have left my body a little more mobile and less stiff.

"No condom is so messy," I commented.

"Pretty fun though. As long as you don't get pregnant," Roman joked.

"Well, I am gonna get pregnant. With a food baby. In other words, go make me food," I demanded. I was hungry.

——

Okay, so my hair definitely did not look its best, but the leave-in conditioner at least made it look a little less frizzy. I was definitely going for a more messy look though. Definition was not a thing without gel for me because my hair was so stubborn.

I was downstairs waiting for Roman as he went to wake up Genie. He'd let me borrow another one of his hoodies to cover my neck because we didn't want his three-year-old sister asking what happened. Didn't want his parents to ask either, for that matter, because they'd probably be home soon. Though, they definitely knew or at least very highly suspected what we would have gotten up to. That was going to make things a little awkward for me when I had to see them.

"Aldennnn!!!" Genie screamed way too excited and loud for so early in the morning. She was too cute for me to not indulge her though.

"Hi little one," I said greeting her as she ran over. She desperately climbed onto my lap where I was sat at the table.

"Have you come to plays wiv meee?"

"Course I have," I replied.

"He's a little under the weather though, so only sitting down games please," Roman added as he got out some things to make food. "And only after breakfast."

"Okay! Are you sick Aldey?" Genie asked giving me a new nickname and leaving me perplexed at what I should tell her.

"We did lots of exercise, and Alden's a little sore now. You know like when you run around a lot all day at the park and then your legs get tired and they hurt a little the next day?" Roman said. Exercise huh? Technically he wasn't wrong.

"Ohh," Genie said making this cute little pouty oh shape with her mouth. "Are you swore too?"

"Not as much. But you know I work out all the time," Roman replied. It looked like he was making pancakes.

"Oh ya," Genie concluded before turning back to me. "Sometimes if I wake up suuuuuper early, Romey will let me exwercise wiv him."

I laughed at the mental image of little Genie lifting some little weights with her big brother. I loved how good Roman was his sister. It made butterflies flutter in my tummy at his interactions with her. It was so sweet seeing their relationship and how much love they clearly had for the other sibling. I wonder how things were with Roman's brother. I know he didn't feel that same closeness, perhaps, with Lorenzo, and what about Genie? It seemed like she barely got to see her oldest brother.

Roman served us the pancakes and I stuffed my face full like a little squirrel when he hides peanuts in his mouth.

"How does it feel Genie, to know that you're a less messy eater than a guy 15 years older than you," Roman asked his sister though he was staring straight at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Whats 3 plus 15?" Genies asked getting her little fingers out as she tried to count.

"18," Roman replied.

"I get really hungry after exercise," I said trying to justify my actions.

"Yeah, Romey. Don't be mean to Aldey! He just hungwy," Genie said just as we heard the front door being opened.

A few minutes later and Roman's parents were in the room with me chewing on one more mouthful of pancake as Roman, who was sat opposite me, tried to tell Genie off for spitting her food out onto her plate.

"Hi kids," Romeo said greeting us all.

"Daddy! Mummy!" Genie screamed excited again before getting off her seat and running toward her parents.

"Genie, did you spit your food out again?" Sofia asked scoldingly as she picked her daughter up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I was fwull," Genie replied.

"Then you don't put any more food in your mouth. Honestly how many times do we have to say this," Sofia said as she took Genie to the sink to clean up her mouth.

Romeo took a seat at the dining table beside his son and helped himself to some pancakes that were left in the middle of the table for anyone to grab.

"Did you guys have a good date?" Roman asked his father.

"Mmhm. It was a very good night. What about the two of you?"

Roman looked at me with a smirk. "We had a good night too." I felt his foot brush up against mine under the table and blushed at something so innocent.

And then suddenly Romeo grabbed his son's hand. "Who did you fight?" he asked sternly.

"I didn't fight anyone," Roman replied pulling his hand out of his dad's tight grip. "It was just sparring."

"Right. We'll talk about this later," Romeo concluded going back to his breakfast as Sofia came and sat down to join us.

Had Roman fought someone?

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...
148 3 16
(WARNING I DIDN'T CAPITALIZE THIS STORY, AND THIS IS MY FIRST MENTAL HEALTH STORY SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME AND I DO WANT TO HEAR OPINIONS ON HOW I CAN...
104K 5.9K 32
Lafayette was the school's only out kid. Then Eden came along. Fay was all confidence, known for his flawless acting and effeminate clothing. He didn...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...