Finding Home || bxb

By flawed-pariah

【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reas... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (18+)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 (18+)
26
27
28
29 (18+)
30
31
32
33 (18+)
34
35
36
37
38 (18+)
39
41
42 (18+)
43 (18+)
44
45
46
47 (18+)
48 (18+)
49
50
Other stories

40 (18+)

3.3K 92 44
By flawed-pariah

"Hi," I said shyly as Roman opened the door.

Originally, I had thought I was going to meet him quite early on in the evening but Roman argued that Genie would refuse to go to bed if I'm there. I loved Genie, but I didn't want anything else to stop us from finally being together. I wanted it to happen tonight more than anything.

"Hi beautiful," he replied. He looked good. His hair looked a little damp so he must have gotten in the shower before I came over.

"Shut up. That's so cheesy."

"Mmm, you do look beautiful though," he said. My cheeks felt flushed.

I tried to put some effort into my appearance. I wore my subtle wing eyeliner that I knew he loved on my eyes and one of his hoodies that I may have stolen the other day. I even pushed forward my hair wash day so that I could wash it this morning, so it looked good for him tonight. I knew how much he loved my curls, though he would probably mess it all up.

"Stop it," I moaned. "You look good." My voice quieter the second time I spoke. "Genie's definitely asleep?"

"Yeah, put her to bed an hour ago and I've checked on her a few times. I doubt she'll be up until morning now, as long as nothing too loud wakes her up," Roman said smirking as he said the last part.

"I'll try my best," I joked.

"We'll see. C'mon, I made us dinner first," Roman said ushering me inside.

"You did?" I had purposely not eaten dinner beforehand, not because I knew he would be cooking, but because I wanted to look my best for him, and a bloated tummy wasn't exactly my best. It was also just a habit that I did with most guys when I knew I was going to be having sex.

"Yeah. I did it last minute though. I should have said. Have you already eaten?"

"Umm no."

"Perfect. It's only spaghetti. Is that okay?"

"Umm, I don't know. I don't think I've very hungry." Roman looked at me then incredulously, his deep brown eyes looking me up and down.

"If you haven't eaten, you must be," he concluded guiding me to the dining table where he had two plates laid out and a candle burning in the centre.

"This looks amazing. Thank you, but I don't... I wanna look good for you tonight," I tried explaining.

"And eating means you won't like good for me?"

"Well, my tummy..."

"Please. I've never looked at your tummy after eating and thought that you weren't sexy anymore. Please let me feed you." He brought his face close to mine from where he stood behind my chair now. "Besides, you'll need your energy for later," he said kissing me on the cheek.

I chuckled and conceded into his demands. As long as he still desired me afterwards, I didn't need to care.

"Hey, what happened to your hand?" I asked confused when I saw how bruised his knuckles were as he served some food on my plate.

"Oh... uhh nothing. Just did some sparring last night with Keaton and Nate. We had an impromptu work out session. Didn't protect my hands enough," he said. I wasn't entirely convinced that was the truth, but I didn't know what else could have happened, and I didn't want to ruin our night, so I kept my mouth close and accepted his explanation.

We had a quick dinner after that. It was just spaghetti like he said but it was yummy, and I ended up finishing the whole plate and then having a little more. I guess I was hungrier than I thought. And then I helped him dry while he washed and finally there was nothing else to do but what we both really wanted to do.

——

"You sure she's asleep?" I asked worried again when we'd migrated to his room.

"Yes, but if it makes you feel better, I can go check on her again," he replied. I nodded and let him go to her room. I took off my shoes while I waited.

"She's definitely still asleep," Roman said coming back in his room. For some reason watching him lock the door behind him made me feel nervous. It had been almost a year since I last had sex after all.

Roman walked over to me and I stood up from where I was sat on his bed to greet him. We didn't say much though because he was already kissing me. He put both his hands on my cheeks and held my head in place as he we made out roughly.

"Can I undress you now?" he asked. I nodded and let him pull my hoodie over me. "This is mine by the way."

"I know. But I like it."

"You do look good in it."

"Why are you taking it off then?"

"Cos you look even better without anything on."

Roman soon had me naked before him and allowed me to undress him as well. I loved tracing every line and curve of his body as I did so. His body was like a Greek sculpture, all fine lines, and intricate curves. Though, his member stood hard and already brushed up against his belly button unlike the flaccid members typical of sculptures.

"I have lube and condoms. How do you feel about the condoms though? Because we've not used them whenever we've done anything else," Roman said.

"No condoms. Lots of lube. Like a lot. It's been almost a year so I've probably revirginised myself or something," I replied. Maybe it was reckless to not use a condom, but it didn't make sense to me when we were both clean and there was no way I would be sprouting babies.

"Okay. Can I kiss you?"

"You already have."

"I know. I should have asked though. Can I kiss you some more?"

"Of course you can," I replied. "You can even touch me all over."

"I do like touching you," he whispered until he was kissing me again.

I felt a hand on my chest pushing me down onto the bed, but this time my back was pushed all the way back to the mattress and Roman was on top of me. Our dicks brushed against each other causing friction as we made out. I let my hands get tangled in his hair.

"What are some things I definitely can't do?" Roman asked breathless when he pulled away from me. "And what are some things you definitely want me to do?"

"Definitely don't choke me. Definitely do give me a few smacks on the bum though, or anywhere else really. Grip me tight and leave a few bruises if you want to," I replied.

"You're so hot."

"What about you?" I asked ignoring his flattery.

"Uhh I don't know about definitely don'ts... oh wait, don't put a finger inside me this time. I'm like... not exactly prepared for that," he said blushing. Luckily, I'd definitely prepped for Roman's invasion of my body before I came over. "Definitely do scratch up my back as much as you want. I love that shit. Like it when it stings in the morning."

"Oooh, kinky," I said jokingly until we were making out again.

Roman kissed me all over. His lips felt like they were everywhere. My lips, my ears, my chest where my nipples stood erect from how much he pinched and prodded at them.

He made his way all the way down to my cock until suddenly he had me inside his mouth again. He applied some strong suction making my gasp and grab the sheets in my hands as he sucked me deep.

And then suddenly, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and was staring up at me. "Can I have a taste of something else?" he asked. I could only nod in response, words refusing to form in my mouth.

And then his tongue was at my hole. He was tentative and slow at first as he got his first taste of me, but soon he was lapping away at my sensitive hole which began to throb from wanting him inside so desperately. He did put something inside though, just not what I had been expecting. His tongue tried to push its way past my rim until the tip was bobbing in and out of me.

"Roman..." I called breathless.

"Does it feel good?" he asked moving away from my hole. "It tastes good."

"Yeah, feels so good. Let me touch you now," I said.

Roman moved aside so he was lying on the bed and allowed me to climb on top of him. I straddled his waist and kissed him deeply as he pushed his tongue deep inside my mouth and gave me a taste of myself. And then I was littering kisses all the way down his stomach until I was at his cock. I swallowed him whole, as deep as I could manage, and began sucking with my hand at his base stroking him tightly. His hand came to my head and gripped my hair, though he still allowed me to control what I did.

We went back and forth like this for I don't know how long. His mouth on me and then my mouth on him and on and on and on until I was desperate for him.

"Roman," I called. "Lube. Fingers. Please."

It was a barely formed sentence but he understood and got the lube. I watched as he poured some onto his finger which then made its way to my entrance and started pushing inside. It felt so good to be full of him, but I needed more, so as I loosened up, I instructed Roman when and how to add more fingers until he had worked his way up to three.

His fingers probed inside of me stretching apart to scissor me open. I was a moaning mess at feeling so full. I needed him though, all of him and not just his fingers.

"You're so tight babe," he said. His hand was between my legs, but his face was right by mine. He'd been distracting me with kisses every time I winced. "Are you gonna be okay taking my dick?"

"Yeah," I replied. "That's why I made you use three fingers, cos you're big. I'm not stretched enough yet though."

"Okay. Let me know. You're doing amazing."

I had him stretch me out for a little while longer until the burn was not as severe and then I finally told him I was ready.

"Definitely?" he asked like the sweetheart he was.

"Definitely."

He repositioned himself so his legs were between mine and lined up his dick to my hole after applying more lube. I let my legs wrap around his waist and anxiously waited for him to be inside me. When I first felt the tip go in, I tensed up and Roman had to distract me with kisses again and kind words until I felt him thrust all the way inside of me. Fuck. I hadn't had a cock so big in so long. I hadn't had a cock at all in so long. My walls were clenching tight, and I knew it was affecting Roman in a more pleasurable way than it was for me.

"Fuckkk," he moaned. "Fuck. You're so fucking tight. Are you clenching?"

"I can do it on purpose, but I'm not right now. Hurts," I replied. My eyes were closed as I tried to let my body get used to the feeling.

"Awe baby. Do you want me to stop? It's okay if you do."

"Please don't stop. I want this. Gimme a sec."

Roman kept mostly still and gave me the time I needed to get used to the feeling. He had a very good trick to help me relax which consisted of jerking me off with his hand until any pain at my hole felt nothing in comparison to the pleasure I felt.

"Roman," I moaned out. "Please fuck me."

"Yeah?"

"Yes ahhh," I moaned again.

His hand moved from my cock and gripped my hips tightly as he began thrusting inside of me. Every thrust, though it stung a little, felt like heaven.

And then Roman Kingsley was fucking me.

It started off slow and sweet and gentle until every thrust became harder and faster and I could do nothing else but hold onto his back tightly and scratch him open.

I felt so full.

I couldn't get enough of him and would move my hips up to meet his every thrust and I could feel that familiar sensation building up inside of me as I neared my climax.

"So close," Roman said next to my ear before he bit the safe side of my neck where he had already left a multitude if hickeys. Soon I felt him give one more big thrust and his seed was filling me. Fuck it felt so good. I came as soon as I felt him breed me and felt crushed when Roman collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck. That was amazing. Your ass is fucking hot," Roman said with his head still resting in the crook of my neck.

We laid like that for ages until I got horny again and asked him for round two.

This time I was on my knees, and he was behind me. My hips were definitely going to bruise from how tightly he gripped me, and I knew my ass would be red for every smack he gave me. Not that he gave a lot, but he gave enough that were hard enough to sting. It felt so good.

And when we were done this time, and his seed filled me again, and we'd had enough time to recover, we went again. And then again one more time. We couldn't get enough of each other and only stopped out of sheer exhaustion.

I was going to be so sore tomorrow. But it was worth it for every moment I got with my boyfriend. I loved how safe and warm he made me feel and he was amazing at giving me pleasure.

I always feared that when I had sex again, after waiting so long, that maybe I would do it with the wrong person and start making terrible decisions again. But I knew in my heart that being with Roman in every way possible way the best decision I ever made.

~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? I hope it was good enough for their first time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 408 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
54.2K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
118K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

943 50 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...