A Different type of Wasteland...

By MacArthy_21237

(Helluva Boss x Fallout Scavenger Male reader) You are a scavenger somewhere in Wyoming, traveling through th... More

Quick A/N
Appearance/Loadout
The Farming Compound
Too Kind for this Place
The Obvious Hideout
The Long Awaited Interview
Sneak 0
A Little Expedition
Jury Rigging
Meeting People
There is Always Hope
Gardening
The Bet
The Mandatory Beach Episode
The Human in Hell
Touchy Subject
The Fallen Empire Awakens
Impartial Mediation
After the Bombs Fell.
Doctor's Appointment
The Rescue
Into the Fire
The Master Plan Part 1
The Master Plan Part 2
Y/N's S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats dropped 👀
In Search of Answers.
The Wonders of Technology
Side Tracking
Some Screen Time
The Encounter
Damn
Intermission
Setting Things Right
Announcement, its nothing bad I swear.

A Nice Chat

3.5K 73 39
By MacArthy_21237

God damnit Octavia! I thought of myself.

"Are you a human? Huh... great...FUCKING GREAT! NOW HE FUCKS HUMANS AS WELL! WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH HIM!

Uh... what?

"That's all?"

"What?!"

"You don't care that I'm a human, but that?

"He already fucked an imp, a human isn't anything lower than that!"

Okay? Wait...

"I've seen you on the paintings, are you Octavia's mo..?"

"I'm the one asking the questions here! But yea, I'm Octavia's mother, Stella, part of the Goetia Royalty. Now why is there a human on my fucking home!"

"I...emm...its a long stor..." I tried to say but got interrupted again.

"Don't pull that shit on me, I demand answers before I call security to escort you out to the fucking void!"

I lower my weapon, mostly because...well... I'm not going kill Octavia's mom.

"I am...emm... Octavia's friend...yea, exactly that." I said with the fakest smile I ever did in my entire life.

"Ha! Don't be ridiculous, my dear Octavia don't have any friends, and even if she had, wouldn't be a low life mundane creature like you!

Damn, that's sad, In more than one way.

"Wait, that's also too harsh! Aren't you her mother or something? Now I get why she doesn't even try acknowledge you even exist at all at this point!"

She seemed a little bit astonished

"Wha..what?"

"If I haven't asked about who were those people on the paintings, I wouldn't fucking know who you are, and with reason, at this point I' don't fucking care either, because with the one sentence summary she gave me, and this "conversation" we are having is right now its enough to tell you are an insufferable bitch"

"She really said that?... No! How filthy low class creature like you DARES to talk to me like that!  And also think he knows more about my OWN daughter than me! You really must be truly one of Stola's acquaintances... disgusting.

"What? No!"

"Then get OUT of my sight, and my PROPERTY! 

 She then throwed at me my bag of spices, I manage to catch them, she was about to do the same with the Wine bottle, but she stopped short.

"What's this? One of your savages' beverages or something?"

"I don't know, you are the aristocrat here, you are suppose to be the one who knows how to read" I answered back.

"Hmmm..." She ignored my comment as she opened the bottle and smelled the wine inside, then clean the mouth of the bottle, and took a small zip of it.

*Smacks her lips* "Huh, it isn't half bad, its better than the colored water Lucifer calls alcohol offered at that lame party." She said as she proceeds to chug the entire remaining wine in one go.

"Emm...your welcome I guess?" I said

"You got more of this?" She asked me

"Yea?"

"How much?"

Huh💡

"A whole stash of them"

"I request more!"

"What? No! I hit the one in a million jackpot of my life, I'm not going to let you of all people drink it away!" I said back

"I forgave you the first time you had the AUDACITY of talking back at me like that, not going to repeat it." She said on an authoritative tone.

[Speech 69/70] "Imma need you to shut that bullshit up miss. But still, that's a no. Unless... you are willing to barter? I said back

[FAILED]  "Ha! You think someone of my status would even think of negotiating with a subspecies like you? You are really truly naive and ignorant I see" She said bluffing.

[Charisma 4] "Well, that's more of a "U" problem right there, ma'am" I said while shrugging my shoulders

She stopped to think about it, look at the bottle wine on her hand and then at me screeching her teeth looked back at me.

[SUCCEEDED] "Fine... how much you want for all your stash?"

"Normally I would ask for a good stack of money, but I got a better offer to you, I'll give you my whole stash of alcohol, if you 1: Let me stay here 2: Don't rat me out to anybody. Deal?"

"You dare to put conditions on ME!" She said somehow even more angerly than before.

[Barter 80] "Take it or leave it, its a cheap deal for you." I said cockily, I know she is thinking of just take them away from me and disappear me or something, but I bet she also know I can just do a scorch earth tactic and she would need to lick it from the floor with all the broken glass before that can happen.

[SUCCEEDED] "Okay! Fine! Deal!" She said swallowing up her pride.

"Deal" I extend my hand for a handshake

"Don't push it..." She said with a disgusted face

"Fair enough, I'll go bring them" I said retracting my hand

"Hurry, my patience is running thin!"

I start walking towards Octavia's room for my backpack, grabbed it, but left the rifles in the room, that would make things worse, I just want to drop this and get away, the less I'm in her presence the better. I went back to the living room, she was sitting down on the couch, and on the coffee table 2 whiskey glasses. 

"Umm..." I said as I put my backpack down with care.

"What? Its called courtesy and manners, something I think you don't have." Said the same person that chug an entire bottle 5 mins ago, it seems the alcohol is already kicking off, she isn't yelling at me anymore, maybe she is kinda lightweight for this kind of stuff... I don't know if that's a good sign...or not.

"Yea...sure..." I said as I start purring some wine on the glasses.

What I got myself into... Octavia where the fuck are you?!

Meanwhile, in the storage room

Octavia POV

"Where do they put it?" I said in low voice, digging threw a ton of bad labeled boxes, searching for my old phone to give it to him. "We really need to organize all this stuff...why there is so much trash here? "

After some time of digging, moving, and opening boxes, I finally found it, I try to turn in on, and to my surprise, it had some battery left. I look at the time, it was pretty late.

"Shit" I said as I try to put all the boxes back like they were so no one would notice, and start heading back to the living room. But stumbled with some imps with yellow helmets.

"Hey miss, we are from "Quick and Clean Co." Emmm... are you..." He said checking his clipboard. "Mrs. Goetia?" He asked.

"No, that's my mom" I answered quickly, trying to avoid them.

"That works too I guess, so what you want us to dispose off?"

"Look, I'm really in a hurry, can you come back tomorrow or something, so she tell you herself what to do?"

"Look Miss, the contract says its today, so its today, it also says that the instructions are to be given on site to keep it discreet...please let it not be a corpse or a murder scene, that's the other company that has a similar name to ours. *Sigh* We really need to change our company name.

"I...*sigh* Fine, I know what it is anyway. Follow me" I said reluctantly 

Back at the living room

Y/N POV

*Classical music playing on the background*

And that's why I hate this FUcking events Lucifer make... all they do is hiring some weird mediocre entertainers or strippers or something alike, every FUCKING YEAR! Stella said completely drunk, finishing her...I don't know what round, I lost count. She already drank all the alcohol I found at that at farm, even the ones that already had before that, wine, whiskey, rum, vodka, all gone.

"Yea...that's...repetitive...I think..." I said while drinking from my glass, I only manage to drink a quarter of my first round.

IT IS! And the worst part is it don't have class, this kind of events are no different from those on the low castes, It was acceptable until he start getting stingy with the food and specially the drinks... Why can't nobody make them like the old times, with good music, just chatting, maybe a jester from time to time! I missed those times." She said losing balance and took another from time to time while sitting on the couch, taking another sip from her glass.

"Emm... I ma'am, they don't make it like before...I guess." I said trying to agree with her. I take a small sip.

"And then Stolas...THEN FUCKING STOLAS!" She said yelling out of nowhere, making me almost spill my drink.

"Oh no..." I thought to myself, I don't want to get involve in this drama more than I accidently have.

"Wow, wow wow, better don't get into that, remember you are not drinking to...well...remember" I said trying to make her change topic or something.

"You are right... you got something stronger?" She asked extending her glass at me.

"Ma'am, what you were drinking is wood alcohol, the only thing I think its stronger than that is cazador's venom, and I don't have any with me right now." I answered her

"Fine...give me more then" She said

I reluctantly serve her another round, she then drinks it immediately, she kept ranting and talking about...well...everything at this point, even why the white tales on a kitchen weren't the shade of white she wanted and all that, she also start asking me questions, nothing essential, mostly trivial ones, but apparently that was enough to stop her from being angry, well...at least not at me, and that's what it counts. After some more minutes, and emptying the last bottle, I even had to give her the wine I still had on my glass, but finally her energy started to get depleted, and start to calming down...

Octavia POV

I hurried back to the living room. I then start hearing my mom yelling, I double my pace, when I got closer and closer, I start to notice they were coming from the living room, and it weren't yells, but laughter. "SHIT!" open the door to the living room, I got hit not only by the heavy smell of alcohol, but also seeing my mom, laughing, with an empty drinking glass, and Y/N was picking up the empty glass bottles that were laying around on the coffee table while still sitting on the couch.

"Uhh....what is happening?" I said, completely and genuinely confused not only by the sight of my mom and y/n talking at each other, but seeing my mom completely drunk...and laughing

Y/N quickly look up at me

"Octavia! Finally, WHERE THE F..." He then got interrupted by my mom.

"My dear Octavia, you didn't told me we were having visitors today" She said while standing up, almost losing her balance and walk behind the couch where Y/N was sitting.

"Well...I..." I said while still trying to process what is happening."

"Your friend, Y/N was it?*Burp*, You should invite him more often..." She said as she leaned down and put her arms around Y/N neck, hugging him, and rest her head on top of his. "He is a really good listener..." She said before falling asleep and started to snore."

...

...

...

I look at Y/N

"WHAT IN THE SEVEN CIRCLES OF HELL HAPPE...!

"SHUT UP!" He loudly whispered at me while pointing at mom "Help me get out of here!" He loudly whispers at me while staying perfectly still, I quickly cover my mouth

"Right!" I whisper back at him, and help him take my mom from him.

"Now what? We leave her here or..." He asked

"I don't know...lets take her back to her room"

"Right" He said back

We then grab her by the armpits and basically drag her through the hallway to her room, laid her down on the bed, exit the room and gently closed the door. We then head back to the living room and start cleaning the mess.

"Now answer me, what the hell did just happened!" I asked

"Traded my alcohol and a portion of my sanity for her silence and cooperation, now if it was worth it...I don't know, and where the hell you've been all this time?!" He said kind of angerly as fill the trash bag with the glass bottles.

*Sigh* "Got caught up in something...long story short, I had to guide some guys my mom hired to do a remove a statue" I answered

"A statue...a god damn statue? At least tell me what was that was so important?" He said back with an even more angry face.

"Look, I couldn't broke the contract they had, and no, I'm not going to give you the details, lets just say its for the damn best that thing is gone." I said trying to avoid the question.

"Fine, I'm not in the humor for any more stupidity, lets call it a day, I think I'm going to puke if I hear another question." He said 

"How much did you..." I stop short mid sentence, he just stared at me with a tired look, and answered the question.

"That's the problem, I'm sober, I only manage to drank half a glass, your mom drank it ALL, even part of my medical supplies, so if she don't wake tomorrow, now you know why..." He said as he close the trash bag, and put on his backpack. We threw the trash in the dumpster near the kitchen, and head back my room in silence, he just laid down on the couch and instantly fell as sleep.

...

...

"What the fuck actually happened while I was gone?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
40K 993 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...
35.2K 578 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
49K 762 29
Helluva Boss, this cover, and all of the pictures I use do not belong to me! ❤ (I changed it to more characters than just Stolas :])