The Jock or the Nerd?

By Ale321321

A new boy, in a new town. He is 16 but already a senior, he has a big messy family. what bad could happen in... More

HI!
New start
2.
10.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.

4.

23 0 0
By Ale321321

*****************************************

Hey!

Before i continue i want to say thanks to you, I know that it's just like 2 or 3 people that are reading this story, but thanks... Thanks a lot!

You could not imagine how much does it mean to me!

New part here! i hope you like it!

******************************************

Headacke... light in my eyes, cold, silence.

"Edward?" someone was snapping near my ears;

"Yeah he is ok needs to rest"

last thing i heard before i fell a sleep.

I woke up after a while, a smell of sweat and bleach feeled up my nose.

I was in a white room, neon light buzzing and lying on a bed.

i heard a noise from my feet's direction, someone camed to my side

"Hi buddy! U are awake! How do you feel?" was Carter and was akwardly smiling

"better, where i am?" his sweat smell was terrible 

"school infirmary, the nurse said you had an asthma attack"

"and what happened?" asking why the hell are you here... seemed to unpolite

"yeah we were running, i was at my second lap and you still at the beginning of the first, i stopped by for ask how you were feeling and..." he stopped "then u tried to saying something but you fainted, i put you in the safety position and someone called the teacher that didn't know what to do, he muttered something about breathing problems. I remember your sister from the english class and i sended Jason to call her. She run outside, whit some kind of inhaler and push it in your mouth" and smiled.

"then i lifted you and carried to the infirmary, The nurse let me stay in the room because was better to have someone whit you rather then alone".

"why not Candice?" too tired to argue

"school rules, a girl could not wait in a boy's room even if is your sister"

heavy silence...

"wait i call her"

and i was finally alone, why is so kind?

he camed after a couple of minutes whit a white dressed nurse, in her sixty probably.

"Welcome back Edward, how do you feel?"

"Kinda ok i suppose"

"Ok that's good, maybe you can wait another 20 minutes for leaving, you are still really pale" said checking on me

"thanks"

"I send away a guy that said that was your brother, was too much loud and severely unpolite. he shouted at me... you teens are out of control nowadays..." and she left.

"Trevor..." i muttered.

"yeah i think was him but badly yelled to the nurse, he seems always angry"

"Trevor is one of the sweetest person on this planet, it's just that..." why i was opening up whit him. This guy acts so mean whit the others, like he is the king. but he is so cute now sitting on a so small chair for him.

"It's your twin right?" 

i nodded

"you look small, how old are you?"

"16"

"16? and you are a senior? no way!"

"yeah... it's true, i could be smart sometimes"

"ok... That's weird, then you are a bit nerdy?"

I didn't say anything.

"sorry too much. i mean... at 16 i was just hanging around whit mates and smoking sometimes, all my thoughts were focused on football..."

"i can imagine..." i lied.

"yeah then i've a sister that could be quite annoyng, but even if i treat her badly, i love her.

But i cant show it to her she will see me as lees big bro" 

but why he was talking whit me so much?

"yeah also my sibling could be annoying sometimes" 

"oh yeah! how many siblings do you have?"

"6 actually"

"i go crazy whit one i cant imagine whit 6..."

"yeah could be quite complicated sometimes"

"one of them is playing football whit us today right?"

"Yeah William, he is kinda good at it" i smirked.

"oh really?" he smirked too.

"you are cool! we should hang out!"

the nurse entered in to the room "Now out from here! you have basically wasted the whole day in this room, and dont forget the inhaler again"

"Yes ma'am" i answered like Mary will do it.

and we headed out the infirmary.

i opened the door and Trevor was there whit Lucy and Beth.

He hugged me so thight "I lost 10 years for how much you scared me and that damn nurse do not let me in! such a..." said in my hear

"how do you feel? you scared me i was so worried for you" asked Lucy and blushed.

"good!" i politely smiled.

"you have been carried to the infirmary by the erotic dream of the whole  female students of the school" Beth basically screamed.

"yeah Carter..." Trevor was still hugging me so tight that was almost difficult to breath.

i could feel his hearth beat and his breath on my shoulder, 

"ok drama queen now can you please let me go?" i wispered in his ear.

he pushed me away gently "now lunch!" 

Carter was behind us, leaving and said "Goodbye freaks".

i was kinda blushed and Trevor red, i said to him "shut up, he helped me"

but inside i was feeling good, Carter has been so nice whit me.

We went to the school canteen, "It's just us guys, Matt is in detention for yesterday. And Candice is out whit her new friends. William is preparing himself for football"

We sat at a table in a corner, Lucy was whit us

we automatically opened our lunchboxes, rice whit vegetables for us. Lucy had a toast whit some beef meat. and Trevor was stearing at it.

"Lucy do you want some rice?" i asked politely

"no thanks, you just fainted... you need to eat! and you must do it!"

"But you can have some of mine" said Trevor.

"yeah maybe, i've to eat more healthy, i'm gaining weight lately".

And they happily switched their lunch.

"I've gossip Guys!" Becca sayd

"Less then 5 minutes Becca... we can never have a meal whitout gossip?" said beth annoyed

"you know Becca that gossip is one of the weapon of devil?"

i kicked Trevor under the table before he could say something bad.

"Yeah,yeah but probably more then half of the people sit at this table will burn in hell then..." she said jocking i almost chocked by the surprise, "Candice has been added to the list off the most hot girls of the school! in the top 10 directly! it's amazing! it doesn't happen since Camila Bryan camed here!!!"

"who?" i asked

"a super hot girl!"

"she was really unresponsable, she arrived here 3 years ago when i was a freshman. and she got pregnant like in sophmore or something like that."

"Yeah yeah..." said Becca using an annoyed tone in her voice "there has been a fight this morning!" everyone steared at her worried "but Matt was not involved".

"thanks..." i said loudly

"And William has been sucked 3 times in a row! he is really good!"

Trevor busted laughing suddently, i almost chocked whit my rice and Beth punched Becca in her hip "is your flippin' brother! you pervert!"

"just saying..." said Becca like if all was normal, "Lucy all ok?"

Lucy was astonished and almost scared...

I said "yeah Becca needs to watch her mouth sometimes..."

"more then sometimes" said Trevor.

"By the way how are your brothers? Especially peter after what happened yestarday?" said beth whit nonchalance in her voice.

"yeah... uhm... Peter is ok but Isaiah is keeping an eye on him they are probably somewhere whit their friends..."  said her embarassed

"glad to hear that! they should join us sometimes" i said

we ended our lunch. Trevor stood up "let's go!" 

"ok" i say

"Oh are u already leaving?" asked Lucy

"no no, just twins time, can i ask you where have you bought your necklace? is gorgeus!" said Beth and started to talk whit her.

We headed out to the bathroom and inside trevor mimed Becca's voice "3 times in a row" and we bustered laughing again. We went to the wall urinals, we were talking and do our things when the door opened get ready and turned around for wash my hands.

But what i saw leaved me schocked... Peter was standing in front of the sink... his face and T-shirt covered by blood.

Trevor saw the same thing and almost panicked.

I said quiet "Hey Peter", he was shivering badly "all good, you are safe whit us..." and i went in his direction, he was scared and pale.

"now is better if you sit down" i put an arm on his shoulders and one behind his back to help him sit down.

"Now trevor will stay whit you, i will immediatly call the nurse."

he wispered "please don't go" shivering. i kindly smiled and Trevor rushed outside saying "i will got the nurse "

he was laying on the floor and his head leaning on my shoulder; i started cleaning his face, but the grimace he made ware really bad and super painfull. 

then i stopped an i keept a paper under the cut on his cheek that was bleading a lot, whit the other arm i hugged him really softly. putting my arm gently around his chest and in that position his shivering was disappearing. we stayed in that position for a while, he was severely beaten up. Isaiah was not suppose to keep an eye on him? and where does it come from? all of this i mean.

his head was on my shoulder, i was looking at his clothes expecially the T-shirt covered whit blood, but his dark eyes were looking at my face and i could feel his breath on the side of my neck.  where the hell is Trevor? was not suppose immediately?

but i felt soo good! his warm body laying on me, was really peacefull and now he seemed more quiet,

"thank you" he wispered.

"All is gonna be ok, don't worry".

i heard a voice shouting outside the bathroom, Peter started shivering again,

"leave me damn kid!!!" was the nurse's voice.

Trevor entered, was literally pulling the nurse from her arm, she was surprised...

"That's what i meant for urgent!" said him.

"Oh, my gosh! what happened?"

"stairs" said Peter

"you fell down? again? i already told your mom to take you to an eye doctor! is quite dangerous going around and cant see where you are" said annoyed

"you believe him?" asked Trevor angry.

"yeah why not? it's already happened..." said the nurse quietly like if it was normal.

i stared a gaze to Trevor, he was more then ready to verbally assault the nurse.

now the situation was tense.

The nurse checked on him.

he made a bunch of faces while he was checking for pain "you will be ok, just bruises, some cuts  and probably a bruised rib. you will fill pain at coughing and sneezing". she cleaned up his face and put same plasters, one on his cheek that looked super cute on him. And he was just there while the nurse did her stuff, his head lying on my shoulder and me sitting on a bathroom floor. Trevor visibly angry was looking at me. 

"Maybe you can call his mom it's just down the hall in the teacher room B"

Trevor leaved, i was there whit him, he started to shiver a bit. the nurse standedup for washing her hands. i quickly reached his hand and closed it in to mine and wispered near his ear "all is gonna be ok" and he made a kind of small smile that melted me inside.

"now you can stand up little man! you are not that bad don't worry"

she helped him standing up and i looked at him, his t-shirt was bloody.

"wait i've your clean clothes from yesterday in my bag!"

and i gave them to him he kinda blushed. And took the clothes.

"change yourself, we wait for you outside" said the nurse

outside the nurse said "i don't believe the stairs story, i told his mom but she said that's just because he does not wear his glasses.".

i was surprise... she said something like that to me, she was a nurse, "But...".

The mum arrived kinda after and interrupted the conversation, she kinda worried and Peter camed out from the bathroom at the same time "Hey Pete, how are you?"

"good mom"

"you forgot to wear your glasses, my boy..."

the nurse gave me a quick glance; something was not right. Trevor was standing behind me, i could feel him "are you crazy? what kinda of..." i punched him in his stomach for shutting him up. and i gave to him a bad gaze.

"I'm sorry all that blood scared me..." he apologised.

"yeah, now i will take home Pete. Do you want a lift guys?" 

"no thanks Mary will be here soon..." i said looking at the clock.

The nurse was disappeared in the mean time.

"Bye Peter!" we said and headed out from the school, his face was soo sad and that was weird... he was whit his mom...

We reached the school doors and Mary was standing right outside them, having a small talk whit a security man.

Her uniform was perfect, the white spotless Apron was so bright that was almost dificult to look at it. she was wearing the morning uniform whit a light blue dress under the apron that looked faboulous on her.

"Hi Mary" said Trevor

"Goodafternoon Mr. Edward and Mr. Trevor" said her smiling, "Bye, Have a good day" to the security man.

"Mr. Edward do you know where is Mrs. Candice? i'm supposed to gave her the Keys of the Car but she is not around apparently. And it's also not picking up the phone."

"No, i dont know either but i can try to call her" i took out the phone and called Candice.

"Brilliant" smiled her.

"Mr Trevor, how was your day?"

"Nothing special, i get scared when Eddy fainted during PE", Mary becamed pale "oh no, dont worry a guy helped him and also candice"

Candice answered to the phone and i briefly explained where the ford was parked and we will wait for her there.

"what happened during PE?" asked mary to me,

"I had an asthma attack, a guy helped me and Candice had the inhaler" i skipped the part where i forgot my inhaler in my bag "then the guy took me to the infirmary"

"i'm beautifully impressed by this guy, he is so well behaved, Mr. William should learn from him."

Mary was my Nanny her work was to educate us sometimes i almost forgot...

"Hey freeks! Is that your Babysitter? or your Mommy?" shouted a girl From a Car nearby.

Mary astonished, 

"Mind your business, co*******er" said Trevor.

"Mr. Trevor, That's severely unpolite!" said her whit a low voice, "keep going".

we reached the car, Candice was waiting for us there, swapped the keys and we went to the Van there were waiting Matthew, Beth and Becca.

"Lucy is like glue" said Beth entering in the van

"yeah super sticky" added Becca

"Who?" Matthew

"the puritan" added Trevor

Mary drived home, Trevor wanted to talk whit me about what happened in the bathroom. i saw it in his eyes and could not wait much more we reached; quite quicly.

We get out from the car, we took of our shoes and moved the tag from "School" to "Home" and Mary had already sat at the table for a snack... apple pie! such a lovely cake.

when i got up Mary said "Mr. Edward today there is a surprise for you"

"it's arrived?"

"yeah early this morning, it's downstairs."

I run downstairs follow by Trevor, the piano was there! And a big room just for it!

I opened the lid and checked if everything was ok. Trevor locked the door.

And said "we have to talk"

"about what?"

"i don't know... Santa Claus maybe?" said kinda angry, "about Peter".

I said "also the nurse do not believe to the stairs story..."

"Just his mom apparently" spitted out Trevor.

"yeah he was so scared in the bathroom"

"he was shivering like hell"

"yup but whit us got better, he trust us"

"Nope"

"what?"

"he trust you" said Trevor really serious, i looked at him. i was not understanding what was going on. Whit a jocking tone of voice said "you are supposed to be the intelligent one of us..." 

"don't dare you say that..."

"you are the reason why he calmed down". i froze up... could be that true?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
802K 28.1K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...
43.6K 835 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
23.2K 784 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...