Skin Deep

By Rand0mpers0ns

Kai is the eighteen year old mom to a five year old daughter. Her body is filled to the brim with tattoos and... More

Cast of characters
Cast of Characters (2)
(1) Baby Girl
(2) All Grown Up
(3) Not With My Baby, You Don't
(4) What Would You Do
(5) Strip Tease
(6) Noah
(7) You Don't Know Anything
(8) Pain Without Love
(9) Am I gonna Make It?
(10) You Don't Own Me
(11) I Love Daddy
(12) What You Hide
(13) Maybe We Should
(14) What We Hide
(15) Royal Lies
(16) When It Began
(17) To Possess
(18) To Steal
(19) Where Little Girls Sleep
(20) Tell Me Why
(21) Dirty, Bad, Wrong
(22) Muse Tattoos
(23) Down the Abyss
(24) Damn, my ovaries can't take all this testosterone
(25) Turning Point
(26) Twists That Happened too Soon
(27) The Truth Comes Out
(28) Got to Get Away
(30) Oh, Shit
(31) First Times
(32) The Best Laid Plans
(33) Horror
(34) The End
Epilogue

(29) Love

12 0 0
By Rand0mpers0ns

I drive and I drive and I don't stop until I get to Noah's shed. I can't risk my sisters finding out where Royal and I are so I go where they can't find us. A place they can't possibly know about.

I knock on the door and there isn't an answer. Scared of what I might find, I tell Royal to go inside the car and not to get out until I say so.

And then I open the door to find Noah---

Amanda

We needed to destroy our sister. Kai. She wasn't like us. She was going to destroy everything.

If word got out on what I did, I would be ruined. I'm a fashion designer and a damn good one. I can't risk people knowing what I did.

And I knew she was getting close to Noah. It was just a matter of time before he spilled the beans and now it's time to put my plan to action.

Noah

Kai found me icing my sores.

"I thought I scared you off." I say to Kai, trying not to show my emotions and how I feel relieved that she came back.

And then she does something I never would have expected Kai to do. She comes to me and her lips are on mine. She is kissing me with all she has.

It takes me a second to kiss her back, but when I do I kiss her rough and hard. Soft and tender. Anyway, I can kiss her. Her tongue enters my mouth and we explore each other's mouth and that's when I feel it.

A tear sliding down Kai's cheek. I break away from the kiss, still breathing in her air. "What's wrong?" I ask her, confused.

"I'm just so sorry that happened to you." She says. "I hate that they did this to you and if I could, I would take away all your pain."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" I ask.

She breaks away from me completely. "It means I love you too." She says.

"I never-" I start to say.

"You don't have to." And that's when I realize Kai is the girl for me. She was built for me.

"Mom! Can I come out now?" We both laugh.

"You brought the kid?" I ask.

"I had to. I couldn't risk Amanda and Kayla finding us." She says like a true mom would.

"Can we stay here for a while, until we figure out what to do?"

"Of course." I say. I wouldn't want it any other way.

She starts to go retrieve Royal, but I stop her. "Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," I told her because I needed to say it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.7K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
2.5M 93K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...
428K 18.8K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...
496K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...