Odyssey - How To Tame A Demon

Av sethclow

Odyssey - How To Tame A Demon Fyoya Fanfic A mysterious skilled computer expert suddenly appeared in the port... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2. The Curious RedHead
Chapter 3: Amnesia, Hats and Bunnies
Chapter 4: The Genius Hacker 1
Chapter 5: The Genius Hacker 2
Chapter 6: The Genius Hacker 3
Chapter 7: Betrayal
Chapter 9: Rain
Chapter 10. Invading
Chapter 11. New Mission
Chapter 12: A Journey starts with an unexpected company
Chapter 13. Tokyo
Chapter 14: Redhead in Distress
Chapter 15: The Ignored Redhead
Chapter 16. The redhead is a woman?
Chapter 17. Redhead goes shopping
Chapter 18. Face Flat
Chapter 19: A Mistake
Chapter 20: Dress
Chapter 21: Cinderella?
Chapter 22: Doing What Couples Do?
Chapter 23: A Slug
Chapter 24: Fistfight in the Dark
Chapter 25: Showing True Self
Chapter 26: A Naked and A Turbulent Sleeper
Chapter 27: A sick perverted childish man
Chapter 28: Redhead meditating
Chapter 29: A win for the Redhead
Chapter 30: New Acquaintances
Chapter 31: Drunken Kiss
Chapter 32: Honeymoon?
Chapter 33: Caught
Chapter 34: Proposal
Chapter 35: Redhead's Divious Plan
Chapter 36: It's just a fake wedding, Right?
Chapter 37: Two Faced
Chapter 38: Dazai
Chapter 39: Cello
Chapter 40: Recipe
Chapter 41: His Name
Chapter 42 Mountain Lair
Chapter 43: Russia
Chapter 44: Confession

Chapter 8. Repercussions

327 19 3
Av sethclow

Dino was held up by some machine, he doesn't care anymore, as long as this event gets over with, and find his girlfriend, he doesn't care who gets the datas and the key. He was taken to an abandoned building and men hiding in the dark are waiting for him.

The humanoid machine stops in front of those men in the dark, taking the cue, he goes down himself. Ripping the hands of the machine from his body.

"Where's Grace?" Dino asked. But no one answered. This angered Dino more as he is, betraying his friends and the organization. "Where is she!!!" he shouted.

One of the silhouettes walked towards him, and pointed a gun at his head. "You're not really in the position for demands" The man said sarcastically with a smug face. "For a mafia traitor like you, you and your girlfriend have nowhere to hide" the man added to put salt in his wounds. The man notices that Dino is holding in to something that looks like an electronic device, "Oh, is this for us, why didn't you say so" The man was about to reach for the USB in Dino's hands but he stopped it with his other hand. "Where's Grace?" he repeated.

Suddenly he felt a force that hit his abdomen, pain surges his entire body as he was unable to react nor dodge the attack, this is also due to the injuries he sustained after fighting with Touman. Remembering his friend, sadness comes rushing back to him but still the anxiety overwhelms him of not knowing the whereabouts of his girlfriend.

Dino, dropped to his knees clutching on his stomach, with this the man finally snacthed the usb in his hands. The man then retreated to his colleagues in the dark and prepared to leave along with the humanoid machine that brought him there. "Grace ..." Dino mumbled, but it seemed like no one heard him.

Beaten up, injured and emotionally exhausted Dino felt so helpless. "Where is Grace!!!" Finally he was able to muster strength to shout. One of the men threw something in front of him, it was a street name sign, remembering it was near that area. Dino left alone slowly dragged his body out going to the street indicated on the sign.

...

Chuuya in his motorbike hurriedly went to the hideout when suddenly he received a call, it was Arly. Who is in the van following behind him, still cracking up Dino's location with some Port Mafia members.

"Chuuya, we were able to access Dinos' phone and were able to track him, he is moving," Arly gave Chuuya a coordinates in number format of the location through the phone. Chuuya suddenly stops the suit next to his bike. The passenger window revealing Arly. "What's wrong?" Arly asked through the window. Chuuya looked at him then checked on something. "Nothing, I thought you became so good in computer technology yourself, you hack devices and gather information fast enough" Chuuya asked.

"Of course not, I'm a doctor. I found someone who is quite expert on the matter and of a great help, his at the back, why did you stop anyway" Arly asked confused.

Chuuya a little embarrassed replied with "You just gave me numbers what the hell do you mean by that"

"Ohhh" Arly hummed at the realization. "It's latitude and longitude coordinates," he added.

"I know, but I don't know how to interpret those f*cking numbers" Chuuya annoyingly replied.

"Ohh hehe, sorry, we'll lead the way first then" said Arly. The van started again. Chuuya heard a notification. It was a transmitted location he could see on his phone.

It took a couple of minutes when they arrived at the location of Dino. From afar, they saw Dino walking limp on the street, looking around his surroundings as if looking for something. Chuuya and Arly got down from their ride. Looking at the state Dino is in, the two can't help but to sympathize even after his betrayal. Dino could only look at them with shame then continued to look for his girlfriend. Arly went to his side to assist him, but was only pushed back by Dino, too guilty to even talk to them.

"Hey Dino, I know how much Grace means to you and we are willing to help you find her, hey were friends here, If only you told us about it then things might be different. Touman he - "

Chuuya grabs Arly in his shoulder, telling him to stop. It doesn't matter anymore. What they can do as of now is to face the consequences of their actions and decisions. And, find the real culprit behind the scene. Arly looks at his friends dejected, then he receives a message.

"They found that humanoid machine earlier, it was seen arriving at one of the shipping ports in the south" Arly stated. "They have the files they need already, they must be stopped at all cost" Chuuya ordered.

Suddenly they heard a cry from Dino. "No, no no no no" Dino repeatedly chanted miserably. Then he ran off to where there was a pile of trash. Only then did Chuuya and Arly see a hand sticking out from the mountains of trash.

Dino hurriedly digs on the trash while Chuuya and Arly could only watch, feeling the impending doom that is coming. Now fully crying Dino dropped on his knees looking down on a lifeless body on the ground of a young woman. The color of dark bruises and blood contrast the beautiful and smooth skin of the lady. Cuts covers her body and clothes all torn out, indication the unimaginable things done to her and the torture she suffered. Dino cried out in the dark night embracing her body. Even after betraying his friends, resulting in accidentally killing one, this is what happens.

In spite of Dino being their friend, he is still a traitor to the port mafia, therefore, they have to leave him be. They have other priorities and that is to get what's taken to them and avenge him. Chuuya is now seething with anger. Who dared to attack the port mafia under his nose and those who hurt his subordinates and friends will pay dearly.

"Watch him" Chuuya ordered the port mafia members who followed them.

"Now, where are they?" he asked Arly with a dangerously calm voice.

...

In a port, a cargo ship is loading up supplies, inside are a group of Tagesa Organization members. "Hey, are you sure about this? We're pretty much open to our enemies, especially the Port Mafia". One of the members asked their ringleader. "They won't be able to touch us, or else they will just be hurting themselves." The ringleader said confidently. Their ringleader confidence came from his own ability. The ability to protect himself or any object he chooses by transmitting any physical attack back to the attacker, called The Mirror. Now he situated himself, the other members and the files they got from the Port Mafia inside an orb-like space, so that any attack would be deflected. Now all they have to do is hack on the Port Mafia data bank and all their information will be at their disposal.

Chuuya and his company are now looking over the ship that is now almost finished loading. Port mafia vehicles and choppers now appear and surround the ship, and without any signals countless bullets and amos were fired. However, not a minute those fire powers were launched, the Port Mafia received a similar attack from the ship. Due to the amount of fire power launched at the same time, it was unclear how the enemy attacked without any obvious preparation. But there's only one answer they have on their mind ... ability user, a gifted. After receiving the attack the port mafia anticipated another one coming but there's none. The ship is now moving and starting to leave. It was now Chuuya's turn to attack, taking a large boulder on the ground and lifting it in the air and throwing it on the ship. Everyone was expecting it to crush the ship but it stopped while touching its top and then suddenly bounced back in Chuuya's direction. Chuuya used his hand to stop the boulder mid air. This got Chuuya frustrated, throwing the boulder again and all debris his ability can use to the ship but the same result happened. Most of the Port Mafia had withdrawn due to the attacks returning to them and Chuuya, now enraged, kept on attacking when suddenly ...

"It wont work Chuuya, no matter how strong physical attack you throw at it, it will only deflect back to you." Dino stated, floating in the air, using a jet like that appeared to his legs with the use of his own ability. "That one is shrouded with an ability called mirror." Dino added. Due to his past coordination with them Dino somehow learned some information about them including ability users. "However, there is one weakness this mirror has," Dino said. "And what was that?" asked Chuuya. "If the attack is made from non organic materials like fire power, amos and any material, it will deflect the attack. However, if it's a manual force from any person, it can be broken". Dino again explained.

"I will create an opening for you, use that with a concentrated attract to shoot them" Dino stated, while drawing near to the ship.

"Got it" Chuuya replied.

Dino manages to get near the ship. With a solemn face, he touched the barrier of the ship, and smiled miserly. He looked back at where Chuuya is, who has a focused face. Then, using his ability, he started to build an energy on his fist, then with all his energy, he launched a punch to the barrier creating a series of cracks, however at the same time some force was deflected right back to Dino's body, hitting him. Upon seeing this Chuuya rushed to his friend however before he was able to get close Dino launched another punch creating a hole, however he received a greater damage. Chuuya saw his friend slowly descend to the water but saw Dino mouthing something... "Im sorry" is what he read. Then Dino fell on the water.

Angered, Chuuya attacked the ship with all the debris destroying the barrier. Then lifting up the ship in the air, and then crushing it with the force of gravity into pieces. In just a day, Chuuya lost two of his close friends in the Port Mafia. And being a member of the mafia means being surrounded with guns and violence, having attachment to the outside world like families and love, is a great weakness, just like what happened to his friend. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.7K 299 10
chuuya has gone missing. fyodor is presumably the culprit. however, time is ticking and god is unforgiving - will dazai make it in time to find and b...
102K 4.3K 22
When Dazai has an accident and wakes up with no memories and the behaviour of a child, Chuuya is the only one Dazai seems to trust. How will Chuuya c...
52.9K 1.3K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...
79.1K 1.9K 16
Chuuya gave Dazai one month to make him love him again. Once Dazai does drama appears. What happens when someone from Chuuya's past gets in the way...