๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ...

By A-Dreamer-2

"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters /1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Characters /2
Characters /3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 16

10 1 0
By A-Dreamer-2

POV Celeste

I go over this prophecy every time, and I don't bode well. I feel that something is going to happen. The end of the prophecy remains inked in my mind.

In several centuries, the White Wolf will be born
He will become strong and will do his best
But he'll have to find the thing he's missing
He'll find it and live happily ever after
The Water and the Land will be reconciled
Then the Air and the Fire will become one

This part of the prophecy, I knew it for a long time. But the other part was revealed much later, and it does not bode well.

But it will bring back the Darkness
The protective forces will fight against the dark forces
The Air will fall and all the Elements will suffer
And in the Final Battle
The White Wolf and the Black Dragon will fight
Until there's only one left

POV Tarah

I walk in the forest with Peter. We wanted to get a little further away, so we could be alone. Suddenly, he pulls me towards him and I find myself against his chest. I smile, amused and he approaches his head of mine and kisses me. I answer his kiss and look at him.

"I think you're the best thing that's happened to me in centuries," said he, smiling.

I smile at him and put a chaste kiss on his lips.

We keep walking, until I hear a noise. I frown and stop walking.

"What's the matter?" asks Peter, turning to me.

"I hear a noise. It's weird."

"In my opinion, it was only supposed to be the wind."

I sigh, and we keep walking. Then I hear a noise again, but much louder. This time, Peter stops too.

"Okay, now that's weird," said he.

"I told you it was suspicious."

We walk slowly and it is then, that we see one of Sombra's creatures. We then decide to hide behind a bush. I look discreetly at the creature, which is walking towards a direction I do not know.

I accidentally crack a branch, and the creature turns its head towards us. I quickly hide behind the bush. I breathe slowly. I then hear the creature, continue its way.

I look at it discreetly, to make sure it's not there anymore.

"The way is clear," I said, turning to Peter.

"It's a good thing we're still here, because we were almost discovered," said he, standing up.

"Yes, sorry! I didn't break this branch on purpose."

I get up and go in the direction of the creature.

"Tarah! What are you doing?"

"I want to know where this creature is going."

I see him, coming towards me.

"I'm coming with you."

"Okay."

We walk quietly behind the creature, so we don't get spotted. The path is dark, the trees have no leaves and the atmosphere is icy. We keep walking, until the creature passes a huge bush and disappears.

We look at each other with Peter and we walk towards the bush. Once in front, we stop.

"You go first."

I look at him with a jaded look.

"And why me?"

"Because you know this place better than I do."

"Do you think I've been here before?"

"No, but you're the Guardian, not me."

I look up, sighing.

I walk towards the bush. I pass it, avoiding the branches that cling to my clothes. I keep walking, until I see a little light. I get out of the bush completely and look at what is in front of me. I open my eyes.

I hear Peter coming at me and also moaning.

"It's official, I hate branches!"

He turns to me and looks in my direction.

"I can't believe it!" exclaimed he.

In front of us is a stretch of black sand, with a dark palace just in front. Sombra's creatures are making weapons and armors.

"This is the Palace of Darkness," I said.

"What?"

"This place is the Palace of Darkness! This is the home of Sombra."

Peter then turns to the palace.

"I don't think what they're doing with the weapons is a good sign," said he.

"We must warn the others."

We turn to the bush and pass it. Once out of it, I turn to Peter.

"The creature we saw on the way, I think it was a spy. To observe us, just before the battle."

"Maybe you're right."

Then I turn into a she-wolf.

"Get on my back," I said to Peter.

"What?"

"Get on my back, you idiot!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

He gets on my back, grabs my fur.

"Hold on tight."

I start running towards the palace.

---------------✵---------------

I'm heading to Skyler's room, to warn him about what we saw with Peter.

I walk up to the door and open it, without knocking.

"Sky! We have a proble..."

I don't finish my sentence, because of what I see. I see Skyler and Edana in the bed, with the blanket over them. They stop when they see me.

"Oh shit! I... I think I'll come by later..."

I walk towards the door, embarrassed as not possible. I close it smiling, amused.

POV Edana

I see Tarah, closing the door. I then turn to Sky and we start laughing.

"I think we're gonna get hammered!" I said, sarcastically.

"I think so!" said he, laughing.

"However, maybe we should go to her. She said there was a problem."

"No! I want to stay here!"

"Skyler, you're not a kid anymore. We have to go."

"Five more minutes and then we go."

He looks at me with the eyes of a beaten dog. How can I not resist?

I smile and kiss his lips.

"Five minutes and then we go!" I gave in.

He smiles and kisses me passionately, and you know the rest.

---------------✵---------------

POV Tarah

We are all in the Council Chamber. The Guardians, the Council members, Legolas and the other Soldier Elves, and Peter.

"We've seen them, and I think there are hundreds of them. You have to prepare for the worst," I say, looking at them.

"Me and my soldiers can attack them by surprise from the hidden roads of the Eternal Forest," said Legolas.

"No, they have scouts and spies, so it won't do any good. They'll attack you."

"So the only solution is to take the path you took?" asks Skyler.

"Yes, I think so. The bush is huge, so you'll have to cut it to make it easier to get through."

"Could I burn it?" offers Edana.

"Good idea! However, I think they should expect to see us. So we'll have to be careful," said Celeste.

"I don't think they should be any tougher than the last time we fought them," said Stella.

"Yes, what I would advise you to do is to aim at their hearts. Only in this way can you kill the Demons of Darkness," said Sirius to us.

We agree and we leave the room.

Once everyone's in the hallway, I see Celeste, ask Skyler to stay, talk to her about something important. I see Edana, frowning, but she shrugs her shoulders and follows me to the exit with the others.

A hand comes by my arm and pulls me towards a room. I turn and see Peter. I frown.

"We have to discuss something serious," said he, looking at me.

"Uh... yes! Of what?"

He tries to find his words and I can see that it bothers him. I then take his hands, to reassure him.

"Tell me," I say, smiling slightly.

"Would you like to live with me in Neverland?"

I open my mouth, to say something, but close it again. I then lower my head.

"I... I don't know, Peter. This place is my home, and I don't want to part with it. Just let me think about it," I say raising my head.

He nods, while bowing his head. I place a hand on his cheek and caresse him. Peter then kisses my hand.

---------------✵---------------

We are standing in front of the bush, in the company of Legolas soldiers and members of the Council. We are armed to the teeth. I took my bow and arrows, plus a sword.

Edana walks towards the bush and burns it, with her powers. The bush eventually becomes ashes, and we have a view of the expanse of black sand. The creatures of Sombra are posted in line in front of the palace. To think they were waiting for us!

We walk up to them and we post online too. We are inferior to the Demons of Darkness. A hand comes to take mine, intertwining our fingers. I turn and see Peter. I smile at him and he too. We turn again to the creatures.

I then see the creatures moving away, to let someone pass. I see that it is Sombra. He wears his armor.

I approach him and he does the same with me. Once in front of each other, I give him a black look.

"We could have found common ground between you and me, Tarah. But unfortunately, fate decided otherwise," said he smiling.

"You knew about the prophecy. I couldn't let you trigger the Apocalypse again. I don't need you to control me."

"You're wrong, Tarah. You're still young in the Guardian field. I've been for millennia."

"You have never been a Guardian. A Guardian protects all living beings in the Universe. All you want is power and enslavement. That's not being a Guardian."

He's starting to get cold air.

"You shouldn't provoke me. Provoke me would mean, sign your death warrant. And I'm not sure you would want that," said he coldly.

"At least I'd die knowing I defeated you just before."

He gets more and more angry and tries to bring down his sword on me. I trim the blow, putting my sword in front of the blade of Sombra. This blow gives the signal to all people, that the confrontation has begun.

I hear the swords clash with each other. I hear cries of pain and war. But I also hear Sombra's sword strokes on mine. We fight, over and over again.

POV Peter

I'm using my powers against these creatures and I see one, trying to attack Skyler from behind. I raise my hand in the direction of the creature and a green light appears. It lands in the creature's heart and this one becomes black sand, killing the Demon of Darkness.

Skyler turns around and notices me, frowning.

"Did you do that?" asks he.

"Yes."

He nods and approaches me.

"You may be an asshole, but I think I can make a truce with you."

He holds out his hand and I squeeze it. He smiles at me and I smile at him too.

Then we go back to fighting the creatures.

POV Tarah

"Do you even know the whole prophecy, Tarah?" said Sombra.

I give him a sword stroke, but he coats it.

"I suppose not," said he, smiling.

I keep kicking and kicking.

"Well, I'll tell you."

I'm looking at him for a second.

"The protective forces will fight against the dark forces
The Air will fall and all the Elements will suffer
And in the Final Battle
The White Wolf and the Black Dragon will fight
Until there's only one left"

I frown. Sombra takes advantage and grabs me by the arm, to make me turn to the fights. I notice Skyler and I open my eyes, seeing what just happened.

"SKY!" I scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 452 36
Michelle was a true believer of Peter Pan. Her friends would say it's just a fairytale but she started having dreams of Neverland and meeting him. Sh...
1K 29 10
Edited! The fairytale family have another trip to Neverland to save their old enemy Peter Pan and the Island can the family succeed or will there be...
40.5K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
231K 7.2K 34
โNever fight fire with fire. Everything you love will burn.โž โžณ Adi Morris has fire. Peter Pan likes fire. But she's prepared to use that fire against...