Joseph Joestar x Reader JJBA

By Azura_Flamez

joseph meets you so he can get you to help him defeat the pillar men. the pillar men try to kill you, joseph... More

me and joseph meet (chapter 1)
♡chapter 2♡
☆chapter 3☆
♡chapter 4♡
finale (•chapter 6•)
a little note from 2024

~chapter 5~

32 0 0
By Azura_Flamez

(Y/n) puts on awesome gloves to protect them from breaking knuckles, they also put on protective gear to kill the stupid vampire.
"Are all of you ready?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes we are!" They both say. All of them run fastly to find the evil man.

"Their trying to find me...." the vampire says. "Maybe i should just end them already"  "hm i should!" He laughs.

The vampire runs and bumps into the group, he laughs. "There you are pheasants!!" He said. HAMON OVERDRIVE!!! (Y/n) yells. "Oh by the way my name is kars! Haha!" "Shit!" Kars said, kars gets hit in the stomach and hamon electrifies his whole body. "The p-pain!!" Kars gets his bird wings out and flies up. "YOU CANT GET ME NOW" he screams. Joseph and (y/n) get into a jet and get to a volcano to make kars follow them.

"(Y/n) press the P button" joseph orders. "Okay joseph!!" (Y/n) says. They fly faster than before and crash into the volcano. They both get out and kars crushes into the volcano and (y/n) gets hit in the head. (Y/n) screams of pain and hamon travels through all of her body. *overdrive plays* "You cant just kill me like that you little fucking pale white vampire. Heuaha~!" (Y/n) says giggling while kars gets very angry. (Y/n) walks up to kars, "ive been practicing this for months you vampire bitch! SUNLIGHT ORANGE YELLOW OVERDRIVEEE!!!" (Y/n) screams. "SUNLIGHT ORANGE YELLOW OVERRRIVEEE!!" joseph screams. Hamon travels everywhere, even oxygen. Kars burns up into a crisp and screams for help.

*josephs theme ends*
Joseph and (y/n) pose of victory and stand proud. Kars slightly gets up and joseph does "HAMONN!!!" kars eyes roll behind his head and never wakes up again. Joseph, Lisa lisa and (y/n) walk home from victory

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...