♥Beyond Love ♥

By YugaPriya1

beautiful love story our kc as km join me in the journey More

prologue
♥1
♥2
♥3
♥4
♥5
♥6
♥7
♥8
♥9
10♥
11♥
12♥
14♥
15♥
16♥
17♥
18♥
19♥
♥Epilogue ♥

13♥

772 137 9
By YugaPriya1

Kathir near her...

K : baby.... 

He kneeled down front of her..

K : thank God you are safe,  im scared baby...  Uyir poi uyir vandhuchu...  Eppadi baby avanga kitta irundhu vandha,  yaar unna save panna...  Inga thaniya irukka?  Andha Peter yedhum pannala la ?

He touched her cheek, she hissed move away from him...

K : baby Enna Paru,  Ennaparu... 

He lifted her chin up...

K : that basterd...  How dare he lay on his filthy hands on you... I will kill him...

He about to get up, she hold her wrist stopped him... 

M : vendam,  theriyama kadathitom nu enna inga vitutanga... 

K : confusedly....  Un mela Kaiya vechurkanga, avangala.....

M :  I'm not die right?  Unga munnadi dhane irukken?  Please let the topic down... Please

K : baby...

He pulled her up hugging her tightly...

She sobbed in his chest...

K : onnum illa baby I'm here.. 

M : Veetuku poganum please..

K : polam vaa..

M : illa India ku polam please,  amma amma venum.... Bayama irukku.... 

She cried again

K : okay okay...  Namma kelambuvom seriya, azha kudadhu....  Unna misunderstand panni thukkittu ponavanga name yedhum sonnangala, I mean  pechu varthaila?

She stiffen...

M : illa....  illa, 

K : it's OK baby,  I know ne bayandhu irukka,  inime Namma Inga irukka vendam...  Next time pakkalam seriya...

She just nod her head...

Kathir carried her bridal style ,put her in the car,  once she saw Ariana inside the car mullai hugged her cried out....

Out side the car...

X : kathir Peter men's dropped our containers to out of our building, 

K : what?

V : yes kathir, 

K : where is the Peter? Any clue?

X : our  guards watching him out side of the airport, maybe he traveled...

K : Xavier she want to go India, she feared and scared.. I asked her who is kidnapped her but she told me that they misunderstandly kidnapped her then dropped her here... 

X : what? 

V : I don't believe..

X : me too man

K : but she told that to me...

V : but... 

K : podhum da, edhuku mela yedhuvum pesa vendam..  She is with me now safely...  That's all I want... 

To X : call pilot man we are leaving about 2 ..

X : OK man.. 

Kathir hugged Xavier

K : take care man we will meet soon...

He smiled at him

V : hey me ?

They both pulling him a group hug

They start the journey to palace...

A: I'm going to miss you flower..  You know I love you...

M : love you too ari,  we will meet soon,  I'm also going to miss you, you're a like sister to me.. 

X : what about me sister?  You don't miss me?

M : I don't have any brothers...  Know I have two  you and vetri I so lucky to have you beside me, I'm going to miss our conversations.... 

X : my baby sister...  Don't worry once I settled down some business here, we came to India stay with you for a month.... Happy ?

M : yes.... She smiled...Kathir yenga? 

X : turned look back sister..

She turned saw out side he drive another car following this car... Vetri sat beside him... 

M : okay.. 

She went deep into thoughts... 

Once they reached home, Ariana helped her to pack her things,  Xavier packed for kathir... 

Vetri prepared some burgers for mullai..

V : sapdu ma

M : vendam

V : enakku theriyum ne pasiya irukka nu  unakkaga dha senjene... 

Mulukka took, eat with him, kathir just hold her close to him... 

Vmv : ennamo seri illanu thonudhu,  mullai evlo silent ah irukka mattale,  yar kadathana nu kuda therila...  Cha....  Ivlo helpless ah na irundhadhe illa.. 

Kmv : yedho off ana mariye irukku...  Baby  romba bayandhu poi irukka....  Yaar velanu therila,  bloody rascals...  Enkitta velagura mariye irukku,  Ava smile Ava kitta illa...  God.... 

After half an hour they all reached the airport, 

Guards  went near her show their respect and royalty to her.. 

M : thank you so much everyone,  we will meet again sometimes...  Take care of your self and your family.... 

"yes queen "

The replied....

One more time mullai hugged Ariana and Xavier...  Xavier kissed her forehead...

Once they get settled , mullai lay behind the seat

K : baby  bed la paduthuko ,udambu valikkum...

M : it's OK idhuve comfortable ah irukku...  Don't woke up me I'm tierd... 

She slowly closed her eyes...  But she couldn't sleep... 

After few minutes...

K : any information?

V : therila da, 

K : mudila vetri,  inniku enna enna nenachukitu irundhen theriyuma?  Ava kuda veliya poganum, manasu Vittu pesanum nu.... But Ivala kanom nu  Xavier sonnapo  en Mooche ninnu pochu...  Thirumba pathapram dhan nimmadhiya irukku... 

V : enakkum appadi dha irundhuchu, 

K : inime ivalukku onnum aga kudadhu... 

V : India ku porom, namma ooru.  Don't worry...  Go take her to room..  She is sleeping..

Kathir took her in his arms  go to room, placed her on the bed softly.. 

K : I love you baby .... I'm always with you forever.... 

He kissed her forehead softly, left the room, join with vetri..

Once he left, she opened her eyes fresh tears rolling down her cheeks...

Time runs fastly,  they landed safely,  the trio went to mullai is home...

Kathir and vetri meet her parents,  they welcomed them.  Mullai straightly go to  her room

Mu : mapla papa ku enna achu?

K : flight la vandhadhunala tierd aita adhan, rest edukkattum..  Disturbed  panna vendam...

P : Seringa mapla..  Payanam eppadi irundhuchu?

K : nalla irundhuchu aththa,  adhuvum ava kuda irundha  naal ponadhe therila... 

P : nalladhu pa

V : nanga kelamburom ma,  time agudhu,  thangachi kitta sollidunga. 

K : varom mama, varen aththa... 

Said they both leave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...