Our Incomplete Story[KL Rahul...

Bởi cricketloverAk_18

I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is complete... Xem Thêm

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Part-1)
Chapter 6(Part-2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
About this Book (QnA)

Chapter 1

420 45 31
Bởi cricketloverAk_18

Hi all

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to this story.

If you are liking the story then please do tell your friends to read this and if you give Shoutout to stories then please give a shoutout to this by tagging me(only if you are ok with shoutout).

Big chapter ahead, please read till last

And 100+ reads in just a few days.

Thank you all

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third-Person-pov

After 25years

Time:7:25am.
Place:Shiva temple,Tulasipatnam..

Every Monday Nishabda will go to Shiva temple in Tulasipatnam with her friend, near her university hostel, she took her Scotty and went out alone as her friend was in her hometown, she will come today, while going on Scotty she noticed that a white car is following her.

"Idiot, I told him not to follow, but he won't listen to my words, he is busy creating coincidences." Nishabda thought.

She took many turns to avoid the car but that car was following her, she got angry, went to the temple and stopped Scotty in the parking lot and the car also stopped 100meters away from her, removed her helmet. Took her mobile and dialled his number.

Rahul who was jogging in University grounds, with his friend, stopped jogging when his phone rang, he saw the name.

"I know Nishabda, you will call me, you can't stay away from me." Rahul thought and picked up the call and said "Hello"

"Rahul Keshava Reddy." Nishabda said in an angry tone.

"Ahh... my name sounds good in your voice, even when you are angry." Rahul tried to flirt.

"Stop your flirty thing and how dare you.?" Nishabda asked angrily, Rahul sensed something is wrong

"Nish, Calm down, tell me what happened?" Rahul asked.

"Don't call me in that name you have lost the right, go back, stop following me." Nisha went towards that car but that car went a little backwards.

"Come out of your dreamland madam, I'm not following you." Rahul said.

"Stop joking, you are here only right?, in that white car, wait I'm coming, don't you dare to go." Nisha cut the call and started moving towards the car.

"These 6 months are good with him, but enough is enough, let's come to one solution today." Nisha thought while moving towards the car.

Meanwhile in the ground.

"Hello Nish, Nisha don't g... go th..." before he could complete the sentence the call was cut.

"Is everything ok.?"Rahul's friend Kailash asked.

"I think Nisha is in danger, come let's go." Rahul and Kailash started running as the temple is near to the university where they study.

While running Rahul got the call from his girlfriend Nakshatra but he didn't pick up.

"What magic you have done to me Nish, before meeting you I was something after meeting you I'm something else, I think I shouldn't have agreed to what my grandma told to me to do, six months ago." Rahul thought and remembered the things which happened in six months.....

Six months back.

In Reddy's house.

House was decorated very well for the baby shower of function Gopal Reddy's daughter Diya's baby shower was going to happen.

A lady wearing a silk saree came there "Do you people work fast, only a few minutes to go." She scolded the workers.

The workers started working fastly hearing her voice and they were all scared of her. The lady is none other than Kanikadevi Reddy.

It's been twelve years since she took responsibility for the house, After her brother Raghav Reddy's death in an accident, she started taking care of her family, but she didn't change at all, she is still that emotional less Kanika but a ruthless who don't give a fuck to anything, if she says something that needs to be done, otherwise nobody knows what's gonna she do next, that's why everyone is scared to talk with her. She loves her family very much but she still remembers how Mahendra Shetty cheated her.

While she was scolding workers to do work fast, Rahul came there.

"Granny, Stop scaring them, they will do their work properly, they are getting paid for that." Rahul said.

In the whole house, Rahul is the only one whose words Kanika listen, she loves him very much because he was born after her father's death.

Everything was decorated and the function was about to start but the police arrived at their doorstep.

"Sorry to disturb your family function, but we need to take Rohan Reddy to the police station for inquiry." Inspector said.

"He will come after function, now you go." Keshava Reddy said.

"Sorry sir, but we sent him to notice to come, but he didn't, so we only came, if he won't come now, we need to arrest him." The inspector said.

"What case? who gave?" Kanika inquired.

"Two weeks ago, Shetty laboratory was caught fire and all things present inside was burnt, that was not an accident, it was pre-planned amma, Bhupati Shetty gave us suspects list and Rohan name was in Prime suspect list." The inspector said.

"Can't you see the function is happening in our house, he will come after the function, you can go now." Gopal Reddy said angrily.

"But Sir, we have some process to follow." The inspector said.

Gopal Reddy was about to say but Kanika told him not to talk.

"Inspector you go and wait in next lane, he will come in his car, it's my guarantee." Kanika said.

Inspector nodded his head and went from there.

Kanika took Rohan inside her room and Gopal Reddy followed them.

"Do you have any hand in this.?" Kanika asked Rohan.

Rohan just nodded his head. Gopal Reddy become angry.

"Well done my lion, but why did burnt down the laboratory, why didn't the whole factory." Kanika asked proudly.

"Aunty, you also, scold him first, what if he gets caught." Gopal said.

"Relax dad, I have made all arrangements, I won't get caught, those Shetty's were about to get a lot of profit, so I burnt that profit" Rohan gave an evil smile.

"Stop smiling like an idiot, now what will you say to the police." Gopal asked.

"Chill dad, I have my answers ready for their questions, I will go and answer them and come back in an hour, you guys start the function, I will be back soon." Rohan said went from there.

"I don't know what will happen to him." Gopal said.

"Nothing, he will come back soon, going to the police station is not new for our family, don't scold your son, he is doing the right thing, come let's start the function." Kanika went hall and told them to start the function.

The function started but Diya was not smiling from heart, she wanted her brother to be present in her baby shower.

"Are you ok.?" Purnima asked Diya.

"For the first time, I wish my mom was alive." Diya said in a crying voice.

"It's ok, I'm also like your mother right, don't cry, it's your day enjoy the day."Purnima said and Diya half-smiled.

Gopal Reddy's wife died 13years back while giving birth to her third child, both mother and child died as they couldn't reach the hospital on time because of traffic jams in the hospital route.

Rahul was standing in the balcony band clicking his sister's photo but he was deleting every photo as she look sad in every photo.

"She won't start smiling if you delete sad photos of her." Kanika said.

"What to do Granny, I can't tell her to smile forcefully, I'm seeing this in every function, those Shetty's won't leave us to enjoy our family function peacefully, until when these things happen." Rahul said in a disappointment.

"You can stop this, if you want you can." Kanika said.

"Me? how? Granny." Rahul asked confusingly.

"I heard Bhupati Shetty's brother's daughter Nishabda studying Medical in your University." Kanika said.

"Yeah, I have also heard about her but didn't see her" Rahul realized what was Kanika wanted to convey to him "No no I can't do those cheap things, I have a girlfriend." Rahul said.

"Just pretend that you love her that's it, I know how much you love Nakshatra, She is also a good girl, but if we humiliate those Shetty's publicly, they won't be able to show their faces publicly."Kanika tried to manipulate Rahul.

"Don't we have any other option." Rahul asked.

"No, if you want to end our family sufferings then this is the only option, otherwise let our family suffer, think about it." Kanika acted like crying and went to her room and closed her door.

"Mahendra Shetty, soon your granddaughter also gonna suffer like I was suffering." Kanika laughed evilly......

Hi everyone

How's the chapter?

You will get to know about the Shetty family in the next chapter.

What do you think about Kanika?

What do you think about Reddy's?

Please do vote and comment on your opinion and do share the story of the book, if your share don't forget to tag me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

448K 25.7K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...
23.1K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
94.2K 3.8K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...