Heartbroken Desires

By ReveOnceLink

Bae Irene, a professor at a prestigious university in Korea, has a painful past that has left her with unforg... More

Welcome!
The Past
The Club
The Night [E]
The Feeling
The Transferee
The Memories
The Doubt
The Confession
The Inference
The Admission
The End [E]

The Desire

1.7K 91 110
By ReveOnceLink

The next few days were usual, but somehow Irene couldn't keep her hands to herself this time. Her yearning for Y/N was much stronger than before and she started to get frustrated, not to mention sexually frustrated.

The way Y/N was looking dapper and irresistible in her leather jacket and skinny jeans, Irene sure knew that she had it bad for her.

So, just after her lecture ended, she waited until everyone got out and Y/N was about to go when she stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Y/N?"

Y/N looked at her and replied, "To... my next class? Why? Do you need anything from me, Miss Bae?"

Irene noticed the cocky smirk on her face and felt the fire inside her turning up a notch. She replied with a lopsided smile and leaned against her desk with her arms crossed.

"You bet I do, Miss Y/N."

Y/N mocked her by crossing her arms too and resting her weight on her left leg. She tilted her head in a teasing manner, saying, "Then, do show me, Miss Bae."

The words were inviting and dangerously risky. But, Irene didn't care. Her smiley face turned darker with a longing look in her eyes and she took two big steps until she was standing closer to Y/N.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as her hands fell to either side, eyes wide in surprise. She looked towards the classroom door and then back at Irene, stuttering, "S-Someone will see us."

Irene raised her hand and trailed it towards her hair, stroking a strand as she replied, "Then let them have a show."

"B-But--"

"Don't you want me?" Irene asked, her hand gently resting on her shoulder, feeling the astonishingly soft leather.

Y/N was speechless at her straightforward question. Knowing that it would take her every ounce of her body to deny, she chose to give in. Taking Irene's hand in hers, she pulled her behind the opened doors of the lecture hall.

Irene instantly pinned Y/N against the wall and didn't waste any time placing her lips on hers. Y/N lightly moaned in the kiss and Irene pulled apart, hovering just above her lips to whisper.

"You have to be quiet if you want this."

Y/N instantly nodded and held her face in between her hands before kissing her again, roughly. Irene swore she never felt this exhilarating feeling inside her. The fact that anyone would catch them and her entire career would just tumble down with this single mistake.

It made her chase the sentiment even more.

Her arm snaked around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to her, wanting to feel her heart beating against hers. She took in Y/N's lower lip in between her teeth for her to open up and Y/N obliged. Shoving her tongue inside, Irene explored her mouth, feeling extremely breathless yet elated.

Irene's hand trailed up as she held her nape and pulled apart from the kiss. Y/N whimpered slightly at the lack of her mouth against hers but sighed with satisfaction again when she felt her soft lips pressed against her jaw.

Irene smiled against her skin because she knew how much Y/N loved this, being kissed on her neck. She trailed down her wet kisses from behind her ear to her slender neck. Y/N threw her head back at the feeling as she bit her lower lip to stop herself from making any noise.

For Irene, it took all her self-control not to leave a mark on Y/N's skin.

"Do you like it when I kiss your neck?" Irene huskily whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yeah, "Y/N almost sobbed out as she shuddered under her touch, her legs about to give up any time.

Y/N's reaction did nothing but feed Irene's ego as she felt the sense of dominance overpowering her in many ways. Feeling the animal inside her getting testy, Irene slithered her hand inside Y/N's top and tried to reach places that she loved to touch.

However, Y/N quickly pulled apart and stopped Irene by keeping both her hands on her shoulder. She breathed heavily as her eyes were closed, face flushed and lips swollen with the heated session.

"Why did you stop me?" Irene asked, her voice agitated.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked at her. She saw how Irene's pupils were dangerously dilated and cheeks flushed red. Her office attire was messed up slightly and her hair was out of place too. Irene looked cute at the moment, but her words contrasted with her face.

"Y/N, let me kiss you, "Irene said and was about to pounce forward when Y/N pulled her in a tight hug.

"That's enough for today, Irene. Calm down, "Y/N soothingly said to her at which Irene furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Y/N--"

"Shh! I know you want this, but the risk is way too much and I don't want anyone to put a finger on you and your personality, "Y/N explained as she caressed her head.

And it was enough to make Irene's heart flutter inside her chest. Her tensed body slowly started to melt in Y/N's warm embrace as she found herself loving the warmth of the girl. Her hands came to rest around her waist and she returned the hug, equally tightly.

Y/N giggled and said, "You're so unpredictable, Irene."

Irene felt a smile creeping on her lips and she replied, "You don't even know how unpredictable I can be."

Internally it was a surprise for Irene to say such a thing. She hadn't opened up to anyone and had always concealed her emotions with a fake expression.

However, being around Y/N made her feel free like she could open up and Y/N wouldn't judge her. However, a huge part of her was still scared to disclose herself fully, to unstitch those old wounds.

To be heartbroken again.

"Then, I want to know you, Irene, "Y/N announced after a few moments of silence.

Irene's eyes widened and her mouth agape as she pulled apart. Those words hit her right where she was shattered before. A warm color started to fill up the cold corner as Irene felt her heart pounding nimbly.

Y/N simply gave her a warm and gentle smile. Her hands reached out and revamped her attire, smoothing out the collar and combing her hair straight. Y/N tucked a hair strand behind her ear and cupped her cheeks.

"You look adorable when you're dazed, "she commented at which Irene got back to her senses and closed her mouth, averting her eyes away from hers.

Y/N checked the time on her smartwatch and sighed, saying, "I have to go. My next class is in a few minutes."

A pang of disappointment pierced through her heart as Irene looked up at her again with imploring eyes. She didn't want her to go, yet.

"What's your next lecture?" instead she asked this.

"Oh. It's English, "Y/N replied as she remembered her timetable.

"Ah, Yujun, "Irene exclaimed and Y/N nodded while stifling a laugh.

"Mhmm. That's the one. So..." her words trailed off as she exchanged glances with Irene.

Truth be told, she also didn't want to leave. She loved being with Irene. Not just because it was for sexual satisfaction but because out of curiosity. Y/N wanted to decipher Irene, she wanted to know more about her.

Wanted to know why she was so guarded.

"I'll get going then, "Y/N said while scratching the back of her neck.

Irene nodded as she tugged on her blazer lapel and cleared her throat. However, Irene's expressions didn't go unnoticed by Y/N. A smile grew on her face as a feeling of pride took over her. Irene also felt the same about her leaving.

"Go, "Irene said while gesturing her hand to move out.

But, Y/N didn't move, instead, she stepped closer to her grabbed the back of Irene's head, and pressed a long, sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Take care, "with that said, Y/N left a flustered Irene behind.

Irene lifted her hand and touched her forehead, still stunned by Y/N's action. She shook off the wavering questions and got to the desk. She picked up her things and finally went out of the lecture hall.

She reached the staff office and sat on her desk as she took out the assignments, starting to go through them and checking them. Yet, somehow, her mind wandered back to the forehead kiss that Y/N gave her and she couldn't help but feel a flare inside her stomach.

"Get yourself together, Irene, "she muttered under her breath and squared her shoulders, again trying to check the assignments.

After a few moments, she started to get a grip on herself. She finally was able to do her work without any distractions and in peace. However, God wasn't going to go easy on her.

A sudden knock on her desk broke her concentration and she looked up to see Seojun standing there.

"Hey, Irene, "he said and Irene just gave him a blank stare before going back to her work.

"What is it?"

"I... just wanted to tell you a piece of news that the Dean announced before you came, "he said.

Irene looked at him again with a crooked eyebrow and asked, "A news?"

Seojun nodded and responded, "Yeah, apparently, a new student is getting transferred tomorrow. They might need some help now and then so it is our responsibility to help them."

"Sure. Thank you for telling me, "Irene said.

"Of course..." Seojun answered and was about to go when he again came over and asked, "Hey, where were you before? You're usually not the one to hang back after the lecture ends."

Irene halted in her movements as a pinch of fear made her heart bounce but she coolly replied, "I was with a student... helping them with something."

An image of Y/N's breathless face sprinted through her brain as she restrained herself from smiling in front of her colleague.

"Oh, okay. I'll go then, "Seojun said and turned around, walking away from her desk.

Irene exhaled as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. "That was close..."

She again got back to her work as the new information barged in through her concentration and she mumbled to herself, "A new student? In mid-semester?"

Who could it be?

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

This new genre is giving me a whole new exposure to so many things... Jeez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 390 10
Lee Y/n a beautiful sweet girl with strong personality. Suddenly her parents arranged a marriage with a prestigious University's professor. His name...
59.9K 1.9K 25
'How's this for attention?' He growled into my neck as he kissed me there. I could feel his free hand wandering over me. Touching my collarbones, the...
46.4K 2.2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
8.3K 269 23
Marriage life wasn't all that easy for Esther and Baekhyun. Both young lovers thought that marriage would be the key to their happiness, but they wer...