The Unknown Military Corporat...

By NoPotatoForYou

You Died Cause Of Your Dead Is Stepping A Lego Brick, Your Toe's Get Stumbled By Table Leg, And You Get Heart... More

Author Note (UPDATED)
00: Prologue
01: Chapter 1
01 : Adeptus Custodes Codex (AU)
02: Chapter 2

03: Interlude : 00

3.8K 84 51
By NoPotatoForYou

Context: Time Setting 4 Days Later After Rescuing Ursus Student In Chernobog And Also Before Entering The Setting Chapter 2.

( A/N: I Take From Warhammer 40.000 Canon Lore. )

[ Time : 1020 Hours. Location : Sentinel Corporation "HQ". ]

Author POV.

In the briefing room, Captain-General Hyperion Ghau, an a Emperor's Champion not Emperor's Champion from Black Templar but the Custodes hand picked by the Emperor himself and wielding the Emperor's Sword and his name is Valerian Mordekai, a Tech Marine but Custodes.

( Lore: Name Leonidas Artoris Original Member Legio Custodes. He Was Equivalent Of Tech-Marine But In Adeptus Custodes. He inveting New And Creating Technology, Weaponry, Armory, And Even Creating An Archeotech From DAoT. )

( Source: I Forget The Source, But I Remember This Art From Reddit r/ImaginaryWarhammer.)

( Lore : His Name Is Constantin Archimallus, The Reaper Of Custodes, Ender And Reaper of Species. He Kill Thousand Ork Warlordz Like A Nothing, Defeating Countless Daemon Primarch, Also Defeating Lelith Hesperax Five Time And Even Leaving Few Deep Scar Into Lelith Hesperax, And He Killing Few Named Swarmlord. He Wielding Apollonian Spear And His Body Emitting Dark Flaming Aura. )

( A/N: Using Constantin Valdor HH(Horus Heresy) Model For Character Illustration But He Wearing A Helmet. )

Hyperion Ghau: "Leonidas Archimallus you gather us into briefing room then want do you want to talk."

Leonidas Artoris: "Captain-General during i browsing every file in STC database and i found strange blueprint."

Constantin Archimallus: "Strange Blueprint?"

Leonidas Artoris inserting a file into Projector and showing a blueprint into wall, A Tactical Doll blueprint.

Hyperion Ghau: "Is that Tactical Doll/T-Doll and reference from Old Earth Game named Girl's Frontline."

Leonidas Artoris: "Is that correct Captain-General this Tactical Doll in short T-Doll, this T-Doll was created during Dark Age of Technology and this T-Doll used Military, Cleaning house, and even used for living Onahole during humanity DAoT even they have emotion and thought."

Hyperion Ghau, Constantin Archimallus, and Valerian Mordekai just staring at Leonidas Artoris until they interrupted by knocking.

Leonidas Artoris: "I gonna deep dive about T-Doll, come in."

A Servant Maid open the door, Revealing a two Servant Maid. First maid his skin is white yeah, White shoulder-length hair and smilling face. Second Maid his skin is white yeah, Silver Long Hair and neutral Face. Two Weeks and two days ago Y/N buy a Slave from Kazimierz because Natasha and Liv begged Y/N so he have no other choice so he buy around 50 slave and trained under Rita and Liv until now, now they to help Y/N, his girls and Custodes too.

Leonidas Artoris: "I Forget you both name."

First Servant Maid: "I Miya." With enthusiasm voice.

Second Servant Maid: "And i Katsumi." Neutral voice.

Leonidas Artoris: "Then there's urgent need?"

Miya: "Master calling Lord Leonidas Archimallus and along with Lord Captain-General Hyperion Ghau."

Leonidas Artoris: "Tell to The Emperor me and Captain-General will be there." Both of them nodded and leave him.

Meanwhile In Iron Warriors Base.

Warpsmith Sigax staring at his old Power Armour Mark IV. In the breasplate there's three hole in the middle, the left pauldron two holes in corner and surface of the pauldron was  rugged surface, right pauldron the paint itself and the mark Iron Warrior almost gone, the helmet there's deep scratch on the left visor, he use this Power Armour during Great Crusade, Horus Heresy, and 42nd millenium. And now he wearing new Power Armour Mark X Artificer hand crafted by Leonidas Artoris, in his side there's a black haired girl two horn in his forehead  a white skin and wearing maid uniform, this girl bought from Kazimier by Y/N and this girl served for Sigax and also the girl name is Kanna.

Both of them hear a knocking door Sigax order to open a door and Kanna obey, after the door open it was a single personel Lucifer Black and carrying some a letter.

( Canon Lore: The Lucifer Blacks have a history of excellence reaching back to pre-Unification Terra, and without mincing words, that was one incredibly difficult theatre to operate in. They're absolutely elite, to the point where single Blacks are sought-after as personal bodyguards for the most valuable Guard commanders. Think of an entire regiment made from the best Cadia could produce. That's the Lucifer Blacks. They're not specialists, they're elite at *everything*.

A good example is in Legion where a Lucifer Black goes one-on-one with John Grammaticus -- [there's a thread of the aftermath of that confrontation](https://www.reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/7mbhcx/legion_spoilers_omegon_working_with_a_30k/) -- and though he loses, he comes incredibly close to wrecking John's plans. Grammaticus is an ancient warrior who steps up to a *Vulkan* in the Horus Heresy series to give an idea of relative power levels. The first thought they have when finding the body is that it was likely an Assassin. )

Lucifer Black: "Greetings Warpsmith Sigax."

Warpsmith Sigax: "Greetings member of Lucifer Black, what do you need something?"

Lucifer Black giving letter to Sigax, Sigax open the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Warpsmith Sigax This Is Y/N L/N, I need your a small group Iron Warrior for exploration if you disagree its okay i give this task other chapter but if you agree then if you need something write in the back this paper.

From Y/N L/N, Master Of Mankind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He write agree and sign it and also writing something in the back paper, he put paper into letter and give it to Lucifer Black.

Warpsmith Sigax: "Send this back to Emperor." Lucifer Black nodded.

Captain First Company/1st Company, The Hunter Of Traitor. His Name Kuthor.

Kuthor carrying his Power Axe in right hand and a bluerprint in left hand.

Sigax: "What do you need Captain Kuthor."

Kuthor: "Sire i give you blueprint."

He hand over Sigax and Sigax look the blueprint. Sigax rise eyebrow this blueprint was Gatling Gun but using Heavy Bolter Ammo.

Sigax: "This is same like Rotor Cannon but using Heavy Bolter Ammo?"

Kuthor: "Yes. Sire do you remember when Chapter Raptor clearing infestation Mutated Originium Creature and they struggle because they lack of firepower."

Sigax: "I agree so approve your idea and i will send this blueprint Emperor."

Sigax: "Anyway Kuthor i gave you a mission."

Kuthor: "What mission?" With a confusion tone.

Sigax: "The mission is Exploration, then what do you bring for Exploration mission Captain Kuthor."

Kuthor began processing information given by Warpsmith Sigax and he know this mission was Exploration mission and how to conserve resource with effective.

Kuthor: "Sire i require eight Iron Warriors Marine choosen by me, four personnel of Black Lucifer, one Gladiator Reaper Tank, one Astraeus Super-Heavy Tank, and one Repulsor Executioner that's all i need sire."

Sigax: *Nodded* "Very well, then pick eight Iron Warriors Marine that you want to choose and the mission will start morning tomorrow."

Kuthor: "Sire before i leave can i have question?"

Sigax: "Then what's your question?"

Kuthor: "Everytime i look into the sky i feel uneasy feeling thing sire."

Sigax: "Captain Kuthor do you remember during construction of this HQ and we found bunker, inside that bunker was Cryo Stasis and that bunker created by Precursor Human. In the Sky there's ton of Space Station and more sorrounding this place like a dome, that Space Station was cloaking device that make this planet become invisible."
( A/N: Im Using Arknight CN Canon Lore, If You Thinking Im Lied I Recommded Use Reddit, Search r/Arknight And Start Scrolling Until You Found It. )

The girl maid was confuse conversation between Lord Warpsmith Sigax and Captain Kuthor, but she not going to interrupting them.

Kuthor: "I understand sire." He leave Warpsmith Sigax and Maid Girl in their office.

Meanwhile In Meeting Room.

Meeting Room composed of large round table and there's ton of comfy seat around large round table and twenty Hetaeron inside the room and ten maids, also there's Y/N and his girl's. In the left side Y/N seat there's Rita, Mei, Natasha and in the right there's Altair, Liv, and Shinoa. There's few Custodes sitting in comfy seat and also there's General Mael Radec. Hyperion Ghau and Leonidas Artoris enter the meeting room.

Y/N: "Greetings Captain-General Hyperion Ghau and Leonidas Artoris, please take a seat."

They began to sit on the chairs that had been provided.

Y/N: "This meeting about report our progress, Administratum of Agriculture and Food Alexander Dalat tell me the report."

A Custodes named Alexander Dalat and he is main charge or leader of Administratum of Agriculture and Food.

Alexander Dalat: "Well my lord our stock food around 46,77% and the next few next month we will be running low of food."

Y/N: "There's any solution?"

Alexander Dalat: "I recommded we began planting food craps and creating livestock of animal but i requiring your summoning power my lord."

Y/N: "Very well i gonna summoning crops and animal from old earth." Alexander Dalat.

Y/N: "Administratum of Medical and Health Erasmian Heracal explain your report."

A Custodes named Erasmian Heracal he is leader of Administratum of Medical and Health.

Erasmian Heracal: "My liege, Medicine, Drugs, Blood bags and Etc are still stable there's no low Medicine or anything and everything still good and also we began researching about Oripathy." Y/N nodded information given by Erasmian Heracal.

Y/N: "General Mael Radec there's any potential attack?."

General Mael Radec: "Nope sire, there's no any potential attack but Ursus have very small percentage if they know about us."

Y/N: "There's any rebellion or corruption or abusing their rank and also their moral still good?"

General Mael Radec: "No sire there's no corruption or rebellion or abusing their rank, all moral troops and army still stable and good." Y/N nodded.

Y/N: "There's any question?"

Silent.

Y/N: "Very well all dismiss."

Everyone began get up from their seat and leaving meeting room.

[ Time : 1845 Hours. Location : Unknown. ]

Rita, Altair, Liv, Mei, Natasha, and Shinoa searching Captain-General and they wanna ask something about their Master. Like everyday their Master zoned out, mumbling something and more and they found Captain General talking with other Custodes. The Custodes leave Captain General.

Mei: "Greetings Captain-General."

Hyperion Ghau: "Greetings Misstress Raiden Mei."

Hyperion Ghau see Mei, Rita, Altair, Liv, Natasha, and Shinoa. Hyperion Ghau thought they are going to kill him or assasinate him, he grip his Warbringer Of Halberd tight and began creating mutiple plan.

Mei: "I have question for you." She staring Captain-General.

Mei: "Captain-General why our Master(Y/N) everyday he zoned out and whispering something there's any related to his past?" Hyperion Ghau just say yes.

Mei: "Can you tell us about our Master Past."

Hyperion Ghau: "Im sorry i can't tell the story there's something matter thing must done."

When he turn around and Hyperion Ghau something grab his cape and he look it was Altair.

Altair: "Please Captain-General." She begged at Hyperion Ghau.

Hyperion Ghau: "Are you all sure i tell story?" They all nodded.

Hyperion Ghau: *Sigh* "Very well. He born like average kids, in the school he got bullied but Master don't care and he found it some student get bullied far worse than him so he understand. One day Master, his father, his little sister, his big sister, and his mother suddenly shockwave explosion hits their house and make them knock out unconscious.

Three days later, they found their body was tied and they inside some room infront there's group of terrorist. What terrorist do? They Rape his mother, little sister, big sister and Master and his father forced to watch everything. After they Raping his Mother, little sister and big sister they began torturing them. Two days later they torturing his father, one day later all his family gather in some pit and they burn his family live while Master forced to watch and hearing his family screaming in pain."

He look to the girls, all of them about to tearing up so he continued.

Hyperion Ghau: "Two weeks later Master manage to escape after enduring torture his physical and mental for Two weeks, a days later Y/N was forced to become child soldier just to survive. Few days later he first time killing man and Master feeling guilty but his superior demanding kill more people and Master obey but his body controlled like hypnotis. Three years laters Master manage to escape and travel into United States of America,

He create fake identity and get drafted. He get sended into Afganistan, a four weeks later he doing some mission and his superior to throwing a incendiary grenade into civilian house Master obeyed he throwing it, that time he was first time doing warcrime and he can hear shrieking of pain from innocent and also he believe he was monster not human anymore. Four years later he return to USA married with a beautiful girl, three years later he have both daughter and when they about doing some dinner a sleeping gas enter his home and they knock out unconscious.

When Master wake up he see terrorist, he realize that terrorist same terrorist rape, torture, and killing his family what terrorist do? Rape his wife and his both daughter infront him and forced to watch. Three days he can hold anymore his pain, agony, PTSD and everything become fuel his rage. An hours later Master killing every terrorist in the but it was to late he save his wife and both daughter. That's simplefied story past our Master."

Hyperion Ghau leave the girls. Mei, Rita, Natasha, Altair, Shinoa, and Liv their expression sad, angry, confuse and combine everytime. Mei realize if Kiana hear this story about their Master she can't imagine what happen if Kiana hear this.

To Be Continued....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

( A/N: Alright You All Question Me Why Im Become Rarely Upload Or Update Fanfiction Well Im Just To Lazy. And Im So Sorry If My Grammar Is So Fucking Bad, Here you Go A Meme. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 284 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
62.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
112K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...