[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong

105 2 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

 I pace through up and down my bedroom, wondering frantically on my decision. I hold my fist to my mouth, my teeth nibbling at my index finger nervously. 

"Okay, okay choose! Are you going or not? Should I call in sick? No, that wouldn't help. Maybe I should just go? I mean, G and Papyrus are going so... I.... Mmm, no. Yes! No! Yes! Ugh, this is so hard!" I whine, dragging my feet along the floor and falling face forward into my bed.

*!Ding!*

"Hm? Now, who could that possibly be? I'm having a midlife crisis right now!" I pout. I shift over to my side and reach for my phone off the drawer, checking my notifications. Ah, it's G. I extend my thumb to press the green button to accept the call, but find myself hesitant. Last weeks events were... Kind of awkward. I feel a soft faint pink blush spread across my cheeks at the thought. I take a deep breath and answer the phone. 

"H-hello?"

*Heya doll, you almost ready for tin cans party tonight?*

I take a glance over at my wardrobe closet and chuckle nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um, no, not exactly."

*Well, it's just a party, no need to be fancy,* he chuckles.

"I know, but I don't want to look like a hobo either," I whine.

*Need help then?*

"Sadly, yes," I sigh. 

*Alright----* 

I hear a warp sound and hop off my bed, turning my head towards the doorway to see G in the hallway, the phone up to the side of his skull. He hangs up and grins, our eyes making contact. "I'm here." I groan and extend my arms out to him in a grabby way.

"My savior," I agonize childishly. G chuckles, wrapping his arms around me as we sway side to side a bit within each other's hold.

"Did ya' miss me that much?" he asks. I smile.

"Hm, not in the slightest," I hum, letting go of him. "Now, help me with this like you said you would." I then grab his hand and guide him quickly to my room where we now stand in front of my wardrobe. G pushes a few outfits to one side and takes a glance at me.

"You really need help with this?" he questions. I nod, desperate. 

"Uh-huh."

"Really?" he chuckles as I find myself blushing of embarrassment.

"Don't laugh! I'm just nervous okay?" I confess, averting my eyes. "I've never really been to a big, big party before so I want to look my best or at least decent."

"Ah, okay," G clicks his tongue, grabbing out an outfit that I forgot I had. A wide grin plastered on his lips as my face heats up again. Shit. "Y/N, I never knew you were the type to wear such sexy attire~" he teases, bringing the dress up to his view. I squeak, finding myself reaching for the outfit attemptively as he holds it from my reach.

"Ah! G, give it! You're not supposed to see that! No one is!" I exclaim, a nervous wreck. The dress was rather revealing on the sides and was a dark purple. "G!" I whine. He holds it back farther above his head and just grins.

"Ah, ah, ah." He shakes his finger side to side in refusal. "Tell me why and then I'll give it to ya'."

"Really?" I ask, frustrated.

"Yep," he nods popping the "p" sound.

"Ugh, fine," I groan. " I was invited to this party my senior year of highschool and I attended apparently, even though out of all situations I would've declined. One of my companions got me a rather revealing dress, the one you're holding, to make me look attractive or 'sexy' as you call it," I exaggerate, using finger quotation marks. "I went to the party, had a couple of drinks, fruit punch of course. I got bored after my companions went off with their other friends and left the party thirty minutes after. End of story. Now, give me my dress." I extend my hand out, eyes half lidded and serious.

"Hm," he thinks, handing me back the clothing. "I want to see you try it on."

"What?!" I fluster.

"You heard me, I wanna see you try it on,~" he cooes.  I cross my arms, shifting my weight to one leg.

"You're a pervert, y'know that?" I blush. He gives me puppy eyes, his hands clasped together. I huff. "Fine, but you have to find me another dress." 

"Alright, fine with me dollface," he smirks. I roll my eyes and head off into my bathroom. I take off my pajamas and slide into the dark purple dress. It still fit me like a glove but not too tight. I grip at the zipper behind my back and zip up the back before turning around to face the mirror.

I literally gasped at myself at that moment. A hot blush increased in my cheeks, now burning. Oh geez, I thought. I forgot what it felt like to expose this much skin. I take a deep breath and walk towards the door, wrapping my hand around the knob and opening it.

G begins to turn around, an outfit in his hand. "Hey dove, I think I found a----" he stops mid sentence, a bright yellow blush spreading across his face.

"Um, G?"

- G's  POV -

"D-damn doll, you-uh..." I gulp, pulling my collar away from my neck slightly.

I nearly lost my train of thought, caught in a trance. She wasn't wrong about the dress being revealing, but damn did it look good on her. The dress hugged her body in all the right  places. Her collarbone and shoulders were exposed showing her beautiful glowing s/c skin, cleavage present. The velvet dark purple dress had wide medium slits on the sides of her waist and thighs.

I kinda felt jealous that anyone saw her like that when she did wear it some time ago.

"G?" Y/N waves a hand in front of face.  Realizing she's close, I flinch back snapping out of my trance. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah I'm fine," I grin. I then lean down to her height, wrapping an arm around her waist from behind. "It's just that you look so sexy is all~"

Her face becomes a hot pink blushing mess making me chuckle in reply.

"W-whatever, just give me the other dress," she demands, stuttering cutely. I let go of her and hand her the dress I had chosen. She turns around looking at the dress and pauses, turning back to me for a quick second. "What? Ya' need some help taking off your dress doll?~" I tease, winking.

She take a sharp glance at me from the side and turns back, a blushing mess. "N-no! I most certainly do not!" she exclaims, shutting the door behind her. I laugh to myself.

~ Time skip ~ Brought to you by Lazy effort and puns ~

                                 -Y/N's POV -

We entered Mettaton's house, but it wasn't even a house, it was a freaking mansion. My jaw dropped at the sight and I was just awestruck, especially when we got inside. The place was big and grand, a fancy golden glass chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling with checkered tiles of black and white. Tables of food, desserts, cocktails, and beverages. Practically everything you could think of and more was there. Oh, and did I mention the music that was playing there was all Mettaton's? Yeah, he's a bit self-centered, but he does have a big heart.

Monsters of all different shapes and sizes were there as well along with a generous amount of humans and fans of Mettaton's. It was honestly a relief to see Monsters and humans together in harmony on one note, it made me happy. 

G was just wearing his casual bad boy outfit. Papyrus, a dark brown suit that suited his slender figure. Undyne, a dark blue blouse with black jeans. Alphys, a white dress with black dots. Toriel, a beautiful violet dress. And Frisk, a cute little snappy suit. I myself was wearing a knee length red burgundy dress with above elbow sleeves that had a slight flowered lace pattern. G did have a sense for fashion when it came to others, but not himself particularly which confuses me sometimes.

Everyone paired off with each other which left only G and I. G brings out his arm for me to take.

"Shall we m'lady?" he asks in a royal tone. I giggled, hooking my arm with his. 

"Yes, yes we shall my good man," I smile. He returns the gesture as we walk through the crowd to be met by Mettaton flirting with Papy. 

"Oh Papy, you look absolutely swell darling!~ So... handsome,~" Mettaton flirts, tracing his fingers up Papyrus's chest. 

"U-u-h *Ahem* I--um." Papyrus's cheeks explode a bright orange as he stutters constantly, not being able to say anything but a mumble jumble of mixed up words. Wow, I've never seen Papy like this before, I thought. Perhaps he has a thing for Metta as Metta does for him? Most likely. But the question is... What does G think about it? I look up to G to see his socket twitching with anger, his pinpricks slowly disappearing. I can already sense the rising tension and pure hatred radiating off of him that I nearly feel like fainting. 

Time to resolve this quickly.

"I swear to Asgore, I'm gonna..." he growls lowly. I tug gently at G's arm and he looks down at me, his white pinpricks returning, soft and caring again. "Hm?"

"Hey, let's leave them alone okay? It's a party after all, let's have fun," I reason softly. G looks back at Mettaton and Papyrus chatting, or rather flirting, then back at me. "Please?"

"Alright," he sighs. "I can always get tin can later anyways, so, let's have some fun."

"Yes!" I excite, fist bumping the air. G quickly drags me to the dance floor quicker than I expected and wraps an arm around my waist. I blush a faint soft pink at such contact. G wraps a finger around my chin, lifting me head up to his gaze.

"Eyes up here doll," he smiles.

"Ah, sorry," I simper.

"Nervous?" he asks.

"Pfft. No..."

"You're a bad liar dove, you're hands are shaking," he grins. I notice taking a glance my hands before returning my gaze to G.

"Hmph. So what? Everyone gets nervous anyways," I pout childishly.

"True, but some are better at hiding it than others," he explains. "So please, if you get uncomfortable here, we can always leave the party whenever you want."

My eyes slightly widen at G words before becoming lazy again, giving him a soft smile. He's so considerate, but I wouldn't want him to miss a party for me.

"That's okay, I'm sure I'll adjust quickly," I assure him. Other than Mettaton's songs, the dj plays 'Shape of you' Ed Sheeran which makes excited. "Oh my gosh, I love this song!" I squeal. G just smiles as we end up being tidal waved in the middle of the spotlight dancing to the beat of the song.

"Hey G, I hope you like samba," I grin, letting go of his hand. The crowd starts to cheer at my dance moves but I'm not focused on them, only G. He watches in astonishment quickly catching on and quickly steps into dance along with me with a confident grin on his face.

After the song ended, everyone around us was clapping which made me super embarrassed, so I hide the blush in my cheeks by hiding behind G. He takes us outside on the patio away from the party where there is silence between us for a few minutes. Not uncomfortable silence, but just silence.

"You're a pretty good dancer doll. Ever thought about being a choreographer or entertainment dancer, somethin' like that?" G complimentary asks. I look up at him and revert my eyes back down to my fiddling hands.

"Um, no, not exactly. But I know my mom told me the same thing once a few times about it.." I shrug.

"Well, I think you should consider, because you're great at many things, you just gotta see it for yourself." I hear the sound of fire flicker to life and turn to see G lighting a cigarette before putting the lighter back into his pocket. I stare as he inhales the toxins and exhales them into the air in front of him.

I sit up from the chair and walk up to him. I step up on my tippy toes and grab the cigarette from between his lips, him allowing me to. I look at the cigarette for a moment, the flaring beginning of the bud a bright orange. I put it up between my lips and inhale just before exhaling briefly. It felt... Calming.

G was staring at me in slight shock, I raised a brow. "What? I wanted to try it out since you smoke," I explain bluntly. He takes the cigarette from between my lips and drops it to the ground, smashing it underneath his boot.

"Then I guess I shouldn't smoke around you should I?" he inquires, smiling.

"That's second hand smoking if you're doing it, so yeah, I guess so," I grin. "And plus, it wasn't that bad... I like the smell of vanilla."

"Or, you just like the smell of me,~" G flirts, heat rises in my cheeks again. I cross my arms and turn my head to the side with a neutral expression.

"Pfft. Yeah, what---ever."

We hear knock on wood from the side of a wall to see a human male figure. He looks familiar...

He walks up to G and I, hands in his pockets.
"Hey, um, you're G right?" he asks.

"Yeah, so what?" G remarks firmly, standing up straight.

"Mettaton wants you join him and Papyrus for a quick chat on something. Don't ask why, I'm not involved, I'm just the messages boy," the male explains, shrugging. "And don't worry, I'll keep your friend company."

G reluctant, turns to me and glances back at the male. I pat G's arm and give him a reassuring smile. "I'll be fine G, go talk to Papy and Mettaton."

"Alright, I'll be back in twelve minutes then," he grins as I return the gesture. He walks back into the mansion Soon enough disappearing into the crowd.

I turn to the male, half his body shown in the light while the other is in shadow. I clasp my hands together and look around. "So..."

"Y/N, it's good to see you again," he smiles, his tone sounding eerie. I walk a bit closer, catching full site if him. Dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes...

"Oh, Liam! It's good to see you again too," I chirp.

"Yeah, you look good," he grins. "Like, gorgeous in fact." I blush faintly at his words. I cup my cheek and shake my head.

"Aw, thank you! But I can't take all the credit, my friend G helped me pick out this dress, so without him I wouldn't been able to look this gorgeous."

Liam chuckles. "Right... Hey, uh, do you have a boyfriend?" he asks. Caught off guard, I cross my arms and shift my weight one side. Suspicious.

"No, why?" I ask, reluctant.

"Just wondering..." he chuckles. "You seem like real nice girl so..." I grow nervous at this conversation and decide to leave. I pull out my phone and pretend to check the time.

"Oh! Won't you look at that?! I've gotta go check up on my friends! Talk to ya' later Liam!" I chuckle nervously. I attempt to rush past him cautiously but am caught by the arm. I look at Liam only to catch an insane look on his face. My blood runs cold at his sadistic smile.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He pins me to the wall, my mind running with invasive thoughts. What the hell?! I thought he was nice!

"Liam, let's be rational about this," I breathe calmly.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you that day, I've wanted you so badly," he growls.

"Liam, please take a few steps back, you're too close..."

"I'm in love with you Y/N and I want you to be mine and mine only," he explains, lifting my chin up to his gaze. I don't even know you! Are you insane?!!

"Liam, I don't even know you besides that only time we met at the cafè. Please let me go," I plead softly.  His expression only shows more anger however, adrupt anger.

"It's because of him isn't it?" Liam seethes lowly. "That's what it is, isn't it? That monster?"

"What--- what do you mean?" I ask, my voice slightly wavered.

"Don't play dumb with me! It's obvious, so obvious even I can see it," he chuckles with a mad grin. My eyes widen in fear as he presses his body against mine further into the white plastered wall.

"I'm not! I really don't understand what you're talking about!" I shout, his facing inching closer to mine. I turn my head away from him but he turns me back to his view.

"Then let me help you," he whispers, hot breath against my lips. I attempt to turn my head, but he presses my cheeks together between his thumb and index finger, forcing me into a kiss. Alarmed, I begin to push at his chest but he doesn't budge, so I kick in groin only from my leg to be stopped from that action.

I squeak as he drives one cold hand up my thigh, his tongue now in my mouth. I beat at his chest with all my might, but he pins my hands to the sides of my head and a knee between my legs up to my thighs. Almost on the verge of suffocating, he pulls back, a disgusting strand of saliva hanging from our mouths before breaking off. I cough, spitting out the taste of alcohol. This isn't what I want!

He holds my waist with a firm grip, attacking my neck. I whimper, as tears well in my eyes.
"Stop Liam! Stop please!" I beg, beating at his back. "I don't want this!" He growls coming up from my neck and strikes me across the face.

"Shut up bitch! That's not your choice!" he snarls. One hand under my dress, he digs his nails into my thigh harshly, a warm liquid coming down onto my skin.

"Ah! Stop!" I cry, hot tears falling down my faces. He bits at my cleavage as I continue to try and fight back although my movement is restricted. "Rape! Rape! Someone help me please!" I wail over the loud music. "No!"

Liam removes himself off of me, or rather someone removes him off of me. My vision is blurry as I look in front me to see a familiar skeleton in front me with the person that just assaulted me.

"Fucking bastard!" G punches Liam right in the face so hard that I hear a loud crack from the impact. Liam falls to the ground holding his nose. "Now you're really gonna have a bad time." G picks him up by his shirt bringing Liam back to his feet for another punch.

"Stop!" I yell, trembling. I look G into his pinpricks, blurry. "Please, no more." I slide down the wall to my knees, hot tears spilling from my eyes like a river every second. I cover my hands over my face. "I just wanna go home, please," I mumble, hiccuping.

I hear G's boots move over to me, him taking knee. I look up to meet his sad pinpricks. He gestures in allowance to pick me up. I sniffle and nod, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picks me up. I hid my face in his chest as we teleport inside the mansion to where all the gang is gathered.

Once they see the state I'm in, they all gasp.

"O-oh m-m-my g-gosh!"

"Oh my! What happened my dear child!"

"HUMAN, WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Darling, who did this to you?~"

"Yeah, and where are they so I can beat there ass?"

I only whimper in reply, pressing my self further against G, hiding my tears in his sweater.

"She doesn't want to talk about it. All you guys need to know is that we're leavin'," G clarifies defensively. "I need to take care of Y/N, you guys have a good night."

They waves us off, worried expressions on their faces.

We drive off into the night and I daze off looking at the window, my face expressionless. G's car comes to a stop and I turn to look at him, puzzled. His palmless hands grip at the steering wheel, a guilty expression his face. I already know what he's about to say.

"Doll I'm---"

"It's not your fault G," I interrupt. "It was going to happen either way, it's fine."

"Yeah, but are you though?" he asks. "If only I had brought you with me then, then..."

"Stop scolding yourself. Eventually when or if I was alone, Liam would've attacked me anyways," I heave, frustrated. "Nothing could've prevented that, so stop blaming yourself because I'm not going to let you!"

"Doll," he calls out softly, caressing my bruised cheek. I lean into his touch, sighing and closing my eyes before looking up at him again.

"Hm?" I hum. We lean in closer to each other very slowly.

"I..."

"You what?" I whisper. I unbuckle my seat belt and scoot closer, grabbing his hood to pull him down to my height. I look at his pinpricks gazing at my lips, making me blush.

"Did he?" G asks, his breath against my face.

"Yes, and it was horrible," I comment, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

"Then--"

"Yes," I confirm without a second thought. Our lips meet, his kiss gentle and soft and passionate. I close my eyes within the kiss as G presses a button that leans my seat back, my back up against it. "Hm~ Mm~" I hum within the kiss, caught in a trance. G's tongue licks over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accept letting his tongue in my mouth. Warm, slick, and hot. I trace my hand up his shirt, tracing a finger along his bones making him groan in pleasure.

I smirk proceeding until he pulls away from the kiss and my touch.

"Wait, we can't do this," he pants. "We're... Friends." He gets off of me and sits back in his seat, hands covering his sockets or at least attempting to.

I blush at the remembrance. Ah, that's right. We are friends. "Right... Friends," I chuckle nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. A prolonged silence is between us. G sighs tiredly.

"Look, let's just--- get home," he says, turning the key in the ignition starting the car again. I put back on my seat belt and turn my view to the window, closing my eyes to take a breather.

"Right. Home."

______________________________________________

Author-chan: Yeah, uh, sorry for the long chapter! I didn't necessarily expect it, but it had to do for the next one I had prepared so... Yeah! Hope you liked it!😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 416 25
(Y/N) and Sans have been best friends for who knows how long. Nothing could ever ruin their friendship... or could there be something? The human and...
731 5 14
It's about a person named Y/N who runs into a tad bit of trouble! They had bumped into a group of three skeletons and politely apologized before runn...
915K 26.5K 27
Sans has lived through countless timelines. He's seen the kid make friends with everyone, only to give up in the final moments. He's seen the kid kil...
1.9K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...