period stories

By Daddy-Sale

More

chap. 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
A/ N
A/N
ch 8
A/N
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch.12
ch 13
ch. 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch.17
18
Ch 19
ch. 20
ch 21
chapter 22

ch 7

3K 105 11
By Daddy-Sale

Sorry I know I have updated in awhile because nobody sent me in stories but I just got a story from a fan or somebody I'm going to keep it anonymous just because it's not cool to tell other people's stories
* love u my little sugar cubes*

OK so this is the story of my first period I was 13 and now I'm 15 I was in home careers class making an apron when I asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom I went in the bathroom and I had blood in my panties it took me a moment to figure out what was going on then I realised I got my first period I used toilet paper throughout the day by lunchtime I burst into tears and told my friends I started my period one said she would take me to the nurse and she told a teacher made her stay and took me to the nurse this really ticked me off she told me to not cry because this is something all women go through for many years well its my first period and I don't know what to do! I got a pad from the nurse and I seen my sister in the hallway and told her I got my first period she burst out laughing and texted my mom and told her I got my first period..

A/N omg thank u so much anonymous I finnaly updated and I hope u guys enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2.2K 62
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
95.9K 14.1K 76
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
103K 1.3K 29
This story is based on Little Bethany who has had a troubled life growing up neglected by her own family and ignored by others in her community. Dani...
76.7K 1.7K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...