Mineta One-Shots

By st00pid_fiction

Oc x Canon will be involved some of the time, lol. Hello, I'm Remy (that's my name, lol) and this is a one sh... More

Books And Stars
Outcast
Traitor?
Green Hair
Tater Tots???
It's Grape Flavoured, Really
Special Treatment
Special Treatment: Trouble
Special Treatment: Recovery Girl Visits
Special Treatment: Stop Staring
Special Treatment: New Friends?

Special Treatment: Kitty & Fights

173 4 0
By st00pid_fiction

Mineta hadn't spoke to anyone in the last week. He was annoyed and heartbroken. Annoyed that he was still doing the same shit and being treated worse. Hurt because his friend wasn't his friend anymore. Kaminari didn't even look at him.

Not a glance.

It hurt. It hurt so fucking much. But he didn't want to show it, not even a little bit.

It was finally Friday, but he and Monoma still had to clean up before doing anything. He wasn't going to lie, Monoma was nice company, and Shinsou coming over every now and then wasn't so bad either. But he missed Kaminari. Which brings us to now. It was seven o'clock at night and everyone was in the common room while Mineta finished up in the kitchen. He had left while everyone was at school to pick up some groceries, seeing as they were running low, and was finishing up organizing the fridge. He was having a nice day, nothing had gone wrong, or so he thought.

Mina and Hagakure had walked into the kitchen while he was bent down. Hagakure was wearing a light blue shirt with blue jeaned shorts while Mina wore a pink sweater that went to her knees and white socks that did just the same. As he went to stand up, Mina had slapped him in the back of the head. “Creep!” she sneered as he closed the fridge door, staring at the door. Mineta took a breath. Mina pursed her lips.

“Come on, Mina! Don't worry about him, we have a movie to waaatch!” Hagakure clapped her hands, two big bags of chips in her arms.

“Yes, please, go watch your movie so I can finish up what you can't.” Mineta said sarcastically as he moved from the fridge to pick up the plastic bags from the floor. Mina tsked at him.

“Oh quiet,” she rolled her eyes. “you would be joining the rest of the class if you weren't, oh I dunno, gross?” he could hear the sarcasm in her voice. It annoyed him. He walked to the trash and put the bags in it.

“Ooo, really? I could join you all if I was—weird?” his purple eyes cut at her. “Sounds fun, but I have other plans.” he shrugged. Mina laughed.

“What? Watch porn?” she put a hand on her hip, her phone in her other hand. Hagakure seemed to really want to avoid the whole thing. It wasn't because she was scared a fight would break out or anything, she was just hungry and hurting; cramps are a pain. Mineta put his hands in his pants pockets.

“Why? Got any good recommendations?” he rose a brow at her, his facial expression bland. Mina furrowed her brows at him and slapped him in the face, the boy's head turning to the side.

It stung.

A lot.

“You're disgusting. This isn't even punishment enough for your nasty ass.” she scoffed at him.

“You know what?” Mineta muttered. He turned to look at her with an agitated expression. “You're not as pretty as you think you are, Mina.” he said, getting close to the girl. “You're not that bright, you're not a perfect little princess that every guy is head over heels for and you're not going to be a fucking hero with how you act!” he snapped at her. “Maybe, stop acting like everyone wants you and actually try and learning something you pathetic b—”

“Mineta!” the group turned to see Monoma and Shinsou standing at the counter, staring at them. The blond boy came into the kitchen and picked up the boy, throwing him over his shoulder. “As much as I do enjoy you being a bad ass, we have things to do.” he said, walking past the girls. Mineta grumbled and flipped them off, his hands getting put down by Shinsou after a few seconds.

“Asshole!” Mina yelled at the boy.

“Mina, stop being immature.” Shinsou turned to look at her. “You hit him, twice, and insulted him. You should expect him to lash out on you.” he shrugged, putting his hands into his pockets, a bored expression on his tired face. “But, then again, most of you here are arrogant.” he yawned, turning to follow the other two males up the stairs. Mina huffed and stomped into the common room.

“Those three are becoming annoying.” she grumbled. Uraraka nodded in agreement.

“Yes, they are becoming more—” Momo paused. “irritating.” she finished with a light sigh. Some of the students nodded, already tired of the whole thing. Katsuki bit the inside of his mouth whereas Yuga and Midoriya kept quiet. When Mineta lashed out—it felt familiar to them all.

Mineta had a reason to be mad.

They knew that.

So they couldn't be mad, they understood. Too bad the rest of the class didn't.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Monoma sat Mineta on his bed, the boy huffing and crossing his arms. “I had that.” he muttered out. The blond hummed and sat beside him.

“I'm sure you did,” he smiled. “buuuuut,” he dragged as Shinsou closed the dorm door. “we wanted to spend some time with you tonight.” Monoma grinned. Shinsou pulled out his laptop from his bag.

“I have horror movies,” he said, holding up his laptop. “now we just need snacks and drinks.” Shinsou turned to Monoma, who groaned. “Just go and ransack their kitchen, I'm sure there's something.” he grinned.

“Oh! Can you get me a grape soda?” Mineta asked with the most innocent smile. Monoma pursed his lips. He couldn't say no, to either of them.

Evil, he thought to himself as he stood up and fixed his nightshirt. “Fine.” he grumbled, both purple haired teens quietly celebrating. “But I'm gonna complain the whole time!” he said loudly as he left the room. Shinsou and Mineta both grinned at one another as they set everything up. Mineta grabbed extra pillows and blankets from his closet while Shinsou picked a movie. The teen looked up from his laptop to see the other with hand fulls of blankets and pillows. A light blue blanket was dragging on the floor beside him and a pillow had fallen as he walked to the bed.

Shinsou debated on helping the shorter, but this was both funny—and kind of cute to him. Once the other made it to the bed, he let everything, including himself, fall onto the bed. Pillows and blankets over top of him, Mineta whined. “You good?” Shinsou asked with a grin. The other didn't answer, instead, he pushed himself off of the floor and into the large pile.

“I'm staying in here.” he heard from the pile. Mineta's voice was muffled, but the other could hear him perfectly fine. “Forever!” he yelled, making Shinsou laugh. The taller got from the bed and bent down, pulling something from under Mineta's bed.

“Really? Because I have this really cool thing that you might like.” Shinsou said with a grin. He opened it up and put a small, black item on the bed. Mineta popped his head from under the pile, he was immediately met with two big orange eyes. The room was quiet for a moment, neither spoke a word. Shinsou was becoming anxious, he didn't like it, he wanted Mineta to say something, do something, anything! And he did, much to Shinsou's surprise too. Mineta squealed and jumped from the pile of pillows and blankets.

He quickly, but carefully, grabbed the object and hugged it close with a wide smile. “A kitty!” he squealed, holding the pitch black kitten close. The fluffy animal curled its tail around Mineta's wrist, purring. Shinsou smiled and fixed the bed up as Mineta played with the kitten. When Monoma came back up the stairs, he had a soar look on his face. He had the snacks and drinks, which was good, but the two teens didn't like the look on their friend's face. “Monoma?” Mineta's cheery voice had left and was replaced with worry. The blond looked up at him and smiled.

“Yeah?” he questioned. Monoma walked over to the bed and gave Mineta his soda, the boy taking it with a frown. “Where did the cat come from?” he questioned, seeing the little fluff ball on Mineta's lap. The happy grin came back to Mineta's face.

“Shinsou gave him to me! His name,” he held up the kitten, that seemed to become longer as he picked him up. The three blinked. “Slinky!” he said with a wide grin. “His name shall be Slinky!” he pulled the kitten close with a giggle. Monoma turned to Shinsou.

“Why do you keep picking up stray cats?”

“Hah?? Stray!? No! I spent money on him!”

“Yeah right.”

“I'm not lying! He was like four-thousand yen! That's a lot of money!”

(Four-thousand yen is somewhere between 35-40 US dollars)

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ────────

Mineta woke up, more tired than he was before. They stayed up most of the night watching scary movies, Monoma had latched himself to Shinsou, more scared of the movies than Mineta was. But, when he woke up, Monoma and Shinsou weren't there. He blinked and saw the kitten beside him, fast asleep. He stood up and stretched. Everything seemed normal, until he rubbed his face, or well, he thought he did. He blinked and rubbed his cheeks, he could feel his left but not his right...something was wrong.

He pet Slinky, waking up the small kitten and the two went downstairs. Mineta felt dizzy, but he shook it off, following the small kitten down the stairs. He saw the class in the common room and some in the kitchen, but no Shinsou. Monoma was talking with Yuga in the kitchen, so he went there. He went to speak but—he couldn't. He blinked and tried again; nothing. What was happening to him? Was this some type of nightmare he was having?

“Oh, Mineta, good morning.” Monoma smiled at the boy. Mineta smiled, a pain shot through his entire face, making his smile drop and eyes widen. “Mineta?” the blond questioned. “What the hell!?” he ran over to the boy and grabbed him softly, moving his face to the side. There were three pink lines on the right side of his face. Yuga came over and saw what the other was looking at, he gasped lightly.

“Take him to Recovery Girl, quickly!” he spoke. Monoma grabbed the boy and picked him up, running out of the dorm with a tired teen in his arms. His face was numb. He couldn't feel it, so he laid on the other's shoulder. As for Yuga, he grabbed Midoriya's phone and called Shinsou to tell him about the incident.

“What's going on?” Midoriya asked, taking his phone back from the other.

“Mina hurt Mineta,” Yuga said. The green haired boy blinked. “she used her quirk on him last night and he went to sleep.” he informed the boy. “Neito is taking him to Recovery Girl, hopefully she can get rid of the acid before it spreads any further.” he muttered. Midoriya frowned and hugged the other close to him.

“It's okay,” he whispered to the blond. “Monoma knows what to do and he'll get Mineta to RG quickly.” he assured the other, kissing his cheek softly. Yuga hummed and leaned into the other.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Class one-A's morning was quite uneventful. Everyone was chatting and eating, seeming to have the best day of their lives. Well, they were, until Shinsou walked in and used his capture weapon on Mina, making her yelp. The room fell silent as everyone stared at the boy. His face showed anger as he glared at the girl.

“No more being nice.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
887K 17.3K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
36 0 2
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
860 27 11
It's just some one shots for our fav characters ~ I don't have a schedule I just update when I can/ want to ~ I'll take requests for ships or one sho...