Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
chapter 31

if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???

118 5 0
By KeyraThalita12

( m/n) POV

I got a lot of stares from all of them except for shiro himself or now Adolf. K. weissmann "how do you know??" asked Kuroh surprised.

"Huh? Isn't his aura guessed if he has a silver aura which means he is the first king and silver king." I answered.

then I felt my head being stroked making me flinch a little "I didn't think I would meet a child from my own class ... how about your mother, Ardelina??" Weissman asked me in his own language.

"My mother is fine and so is my father, they are both always healthy and as usual they are busy." I answered in his language.

he looked surprised to hear that then he smiled a little "you look like your mother ardelina (m/n) ... you both have the same resemblance." Weissman said.

I looked at him curiously then he looked at Kuroh and Kukuri was there "it seems you have shown your true self now the colorless king... I didn't expect that you have made my soul move into this child's body and kicked this body down and made me forget my identity actually." said the silver king.

suddenly Kuroh was caught off guard so that the grip on Kuroh was released from Kukiri's body and ran away "This is bad he's running away!!" said kuroh.

I looked at the direction where the colorless king had gone then let out my breath in annoyance "How annoying he is!!" I thought annoyed.

"want help???" ask swap.

"yes i want you and (n/n) to go after the colorless king REMEMBER its just chasing so don't do anything...but before that i want you two to go see frisk." I thought.

"Roger that!!" they both said happily.

then i stopped daydreaming when i felt a hand on my shoulder making me look back "what's up hikaru??" asked Kuroh.

I was silent for a moment then lowered my head "...I was afraid the vision I saw would happen." I answered lie.

"ah I remember... you're not from here right??" asked the silver king.

I just nodded unable to hide anymore "Well... I just don't want the vision I saw a few days ago to actually happen... The colorless king really did something unexpected even though I ruined his plan a bit." I said.

"What is the plan if I may know?" asked the silver king.

"... made the two kings fight but at that part I don't really know what the motivation was but... it seems he wants some power." I replied while remembering about the episode.

"This means it's bad the blue and red king seems to be his prey." Shiro said.

I nodded "Then ... can you help me this time." he said.

"help what?" I asked.

"Could you... stop fighting those two as long as I'll take care of the rest." Shiro said.

I looked at him in surprise then I nodded "Leave it to me the silver king." I said smiling.

"And please just call me Shiro." said the silver king/shiro.

"Okay Shiro-san I will help you." I said smiling.

"You really look like Ardelina." said shiro with a smile.

"I'm also proud to have a mother like her, Shiro-san." I said.

then i stood up " then i will go now shiro-san!! see you all again!!" I said.

then i ran out of the building quickly towards munakata and mikoto was there.

third POV

when ( m/n) ran towards the two kings were there suddenly he heard a swap sound and ( n/n) "( m/n) we were both at Frisk's place and he said he wanted to meet you." say swap.

"yes even all your members even tatara and anna want to talk to you." say (n/n).

( m/n) exhaled " ok i will talk to both of them after i stop these two of them." thought (m/n) while looking up where the two swords were.

"Wait you want to go to those two now!?" say swap.

"Shiro asked me to stop the two of them immediately and what about you guys?? Didn't I say that you will watch the colorless king." thought (m/n).

"Actually the two of us split swap to Frisk's place while I watched the colorless king who was now watching the two kings fight." say (n/n).

( m/n) hastened his run " ok then be careful ( n/n ) later you will be possessed by him." thought (m/n).

"Don't worry (m/n) I won't be easily possessed because my soul is in you." say (n/n).

"Well then be careful you two." thought (m/n).

a few minutes later (m/n) finally arrived near the two kings then she looked up where the two swords were still, (m/n) frowned when she saw the condition of mikoto's damocles sword.

"His sword is this bad... will I be able to save him and stop him from being killed at the hands of Munakata Reisi." thought (m/n) worried.

' Veldera replied : you can stop the death of him lord ( m/n), I will give you the ability to recover the sword of damocles king.'

" Can you!?" thought (m/n) surprised.

' Veldera replied: of course I can sir!! I am your guide here and if you need anything you can ask me including this ability.'

"Wow!! You're great Veldera, it's not in vain that you are my guide here." thought ( m/n) happy.

' Veldera replied: thank you for your compliment sir you make me embarrassed.'

(m/n) sweatdroop heard that and then after he got to where the two kings were he saw shiro and frisk!?

(m/n) widened his eyes in surprise "Frisk!!" shouted (m/n).

(m/n)'s scream caught the attention of the four of them and Frisk who saw his brother had woken up immediately ran towards him fast and hugged him tightly while crying.

"You're awake!! I thought you would leave me alone here!! Brother careless!! ... I... I hate you!!" said frisk while hitting the head (m/n).

(m/n) was silent for a moment then hugged Frisk's back gently "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to make you sad or make you hate me." mumbled (m/n).

frisk tightened his arms still crying making ( m/n) feel guilty then his eyes turned to the three kings who were watching his, ( m/n) just waved his hand while smiling gently making shiro shake his head, mikoto who looked the other way, and munakata who saw he looked surprised.

then ( m/n) approached the three of them "It seems you have spoken to both of them shiro-san." say (m/n).

Shiro nodded "yes I told them but it seems... they don't really listen to me." said shiro while looking at mikoto and munakata.

(m/n) looked at the two kings who were staring intently at each other making the three of them sweatdroop then (m/n) started talking "I hope you both believe this mikoto-san and munakata-san, your lives are in danger right now. " said (m/n) worried.

"What made you say that Hikaru-kun??" asked munakata.

"The lives of both of you are now in danger as the colorless king is waiting for this as he planned." answer (m/n).

"The colorless king intentionally made you both hurt each other by killing one of the homra members and surely you know who that is." say (m/n).

"Is that why you let yourself get shot and gave your sister a bow to protect Totsuka." Mikoto said.

(m/n) just nodded nervously "I don't know if that thing will react because I purposely gave it to Frisk so he wouldn't be hurt by anything." say (m/n).

mikoto just nodded then he exhaled the smoke "then what should we do now to prevent the king's plan?" he asked.

(m/n) was silent for a moment then looked at frisk who was looking at her and nodded "(sigh) ... actually I could have killed him without sacrificing someone but ... it would waste a lot of energy and I feel lazy - ACK!!"

Frisk hit his brother on the head " this is one of your duty to chase away the evil soul brother!! So don't run away and act like a man!!" Frisk's nagging.

(m/n) rubbed his head "yes i will not run away and i will make sure to kill him peacefully." say (m/n).

"Are you sure you can kill him? He is a king and only a king can kill a king." said munakata.

"Your answer is the same as the colorless king of munakata-san and that answer irritates me." say (m/n).

"Sorry if my answer offended you Hikaru-kun." said munakata.

( m/n) just sighed in annoyance then she lowered frisk from her arms making frisk stand beside Shiro, then ( m/n) focused magic on her hand and a white aura appeared on her body making the three kings feel great power.

" very strong." they thought.

then a transparent white wing appeared behind him making Frisk amazed even though he already knew the magic, after that a silver sword appeared with white aura all over the sword.

"That sword..." said Shiro.

"The sword to kill evil souls that brother used to use to exorcise or free corrupted souls." Frisk said.

"That sword actually didn't have this kind of aura before." Frisk said.

"Then like what?" Shiro asked.

"Only 3 kinds, first the red aura to kill magic power, the second green aura for healing, and finally... silver aura... the aura to ward off corruption." Frisk replied.

"A very great and powerful sword." Shiro muttered.

Frisk nodded in agreement then they saw ( m/n) opened his eyes which had turned into (e/c) bright, the sword was already held in his hand and the aura around him disappeared.

"This sword I will use to kill him." say (m/n).

then he looked at the three of them who were staring at him "but...since he is a seemingly disembodied figure and easily enters a person's body it will be difficult to kill him." say (m/n).

"So we have to find someone to possess the colorless king and make sure the body can last a long time until you kill him then?" said munakata.

"Yeah that's right!! So do we have a body to be possessed by a colorless king??" say (m/n).

"I have no problem being the body he enters." Shiro said.

"Are you sure Mr. Shiro?" Frisk asked.

Shiro nodded with a small smile "well the problem is solved now it's just a matter of getting him to come here means... I leave it to the two of them." I said smiling.

The three kings were confused about what was meant except for Frisk then suddenly Kukuri appeared along with Swap and (n/n), they both held Kukuri's body while staring intently at Kukuri.

"well good job you two." say (m/n).

swap looked at ( m/n) annoyed " you're not fun ( m/n ) didn't let me do anything to him first." say swap.

"If I let you be you just carry on without hearing any warning from me or (n/n)." say (m/n).

swap snorted in annoyance then shiro approached Kukuri's body and spoke to the colorless king making the king go straight into shiro's body and Shiro held him inside.

"Damn I'm trapped here!!" said the colorless king.

"Your colorless king has committed a very dangerous act for the entire population of this island!! I hope you are prepared to accept the punishment you are about to feel now." say (m/n).

"No!! I'm not dying here, not now!!" shouted the colorless king.

"The sins you have committed will be avenged now so... just give up and go in peace." say (m/n).

then he stabbed his sword into the ground and a bright white light appeared from below to the sky, the colorless king shouted while frisk, mikoto, and munakata who saw that were slightly horrified.

not long after that the light disappeared and the screams of the colorless king stopped then the colorless king's sword disappeared into shards of light, ( m/n) caught Shiro's slightly weak body.

"Sorry if that makes you a little weak Shiro-san." say (m/n).

shiro shook his head "it's okay... you did your best hikaru-san!! you managed to kill a king without becoming a king." said shiro amazed.

(m/n) chuckled then he gave Shiro a little strength and not long after that Shiro was able to get back up "thank you very much for helping me to eradicate the colorless king hikaru!!" Shiro said.

"No problem Shiro-san!! I'm glad to be able to help with your problem and also I have a grudge with the colorless king when he said something on the roof of the building that night." say (m/n).

then (m/n) looked at mikoto's damocles sword and looked at the person "well i also want to give something small gift to mikoto-san as a token of gratitude for taking care of frisk while i'm not around." say (m/n).

then he walked towards mikoto who looked at (m/n) confused then (m/n) shook mikoto's hand making him confused and surprised while munakata and shiro were also confused, then suddenly their bodies both emitted a red aura making them all except Frisk and ( m/n) were surprised by what they saw now.

mikoto felt his weissman level return to normal then he looked up and widened his eyes in surprise when he saw that his sword had no cracks at all and had returned to normal.

"W-what... how come!?" said Shiro surprised.

"I used my secret ability from someone and now you don't have to be afraid of falling damocles." said (m/n) with a smile.

mikoto saw that feeling relieved then he looked at ( m/n) and put his arm around his neck and smacked his head making ( m/n) wince slightly " mikoto-san what are you doing! my head hurts if you keep doing this." say (m/n).

"It's okay, this is a token of my gratitude." he said.

Frisk laughed seeing that as well as swap while shiro, munakata, and (n/n) just smiled while shaking their heads.

then the four of them walked towards the members they were in, while all of them from each clan stood in front of the bridge where they would see their king/boss.

Shingeru was worried when he felt the strong power of his boss making everyone also worried if anything happened to their boss again, while Homra and Scepter 4 were worried about their king's condition, even Kuroh and Neko who were near the members of the White Wolf and Homra.

then they all saw 3 figures walking towards where they were then the figures were getting more and more clear, the members of homra and scepter 4 were happy to see their two kings back as well as kuroh and neko who saw shiro.

but not with the white wolf members when they didn't see their boss not being near the three kings made them all feel pain in their hearts "is boss... he already ..." thought Rai worriedly.

"Hikaru-san can't be right!?" thought Katsuki.

"Did I fail again to protect him!!" Shingeru thought.

"frisk... Mr. hikaru... where are you two." thought akira sadly.

all the members feel sad when they don't see their boss but suddenly they all feel a warm aura coming here to make everyone shocked, then there are 2 more figures in front of them walking towards them.

then all the white wolf members saw the figure of a teenage boy with hair ( h/c) with eyes ( e/c) with a small boy with short brown hair in his arms, all of them increasing their security.

"(sigh) today I feel very tired and now I'm greeted with a glare from all of you." said the hairy man (h/c).

everyone was confused by the teenage boy's conversation then shiro spoke making everyone surprised "Didn't I tell Hikaru-san if I just took Kukuri to her dorm." Shiro said.

all the white wolf members widened their eyes in surprise when shiro called out the surname of the man in front of them "...boss." said Rai surprised.

"yo all of you how are you guys without me for a few weeks ???" asked (m/n) with a smile.

all the members of the white wolf immediately ran towards ( m/n) and frisk then hugged them both while crying with joy and relief, ( m/n) who saw this could only smile gently then apologized if he did something dangerous.

everyone who saw it felt happy and relieved then they all returned as usual but for homra members and white wolves they were celebrating a party, ( m/n) just shook her head then she looked at them all with a warm smile.

skip time ---> [ 2 days later]

2 days have passed after defeating the colorless king... no more big mess, fights, but still a bit of regular fights between homra and scapter.

Right now ( m/n) is outside with Totsuka, Anna, Frisk, and Shingeru, the five of them are strolling around the park to refresh their minds.

(m/n) looked up at the clear blue sky "one more mission and we can go back... can i be friends with munakata reisi??" thought (m/n) confused.

"Try it!! Maybe there's a reason why there's such a mission." say (n/n).

( m/n) exhaled then he couldn't help but make a voice message to that person, ( m/n) made the voice message with his magic after he finished and then he made it into a paper crane and spread it towards scepter 4 headquarters.

while waiting for the results ( m/n) played the arcande game with shingeru for a while, time went on until they didn't realize that the day had turned to evening and they had to return to their respective homes.

(m/n), frisk, and shingeru went to their base at Rai's cake shop after arriving (m/n) and frisk went to their room and fell asleep feeling very tired.

but suddenly their bodies glow without them knowing then a voice comes from Veldera ' Veldera answered: mission complete!! frisk and ( m/n) have finished their respective missions and it's time to head back.'

then their bodies both disappeared and were replaced with paper with writing on it.

( m/n) POV

"( m/n)!! ....( m/n)!!! ... wake up!!"

I heard a familiar voice then I opened my eyes slowly and saw a pair of green eyes, I blinked a few times then widened my eyes and sat straight up making my head hit with Undyne's head.

"Oww!! (m/n) what the hell-" Undyne's words immediately cut me off by pulling his collar and shaking him.

" UNDYNE YOU FUCK!! I WILL KILL YOU FOR GETTING MYSELF AND FRISK IN DANGEROUS!!" I shouted angrily.

"Wait a minute punk let me explain!!" said undyne who panicked.

"I DON'T CARE!! COME HERE YOU UNDYNE!!" I shouted.

then I pulled out my sword and undyne immediately ran out of my room and then I chased him with a sword in my hand "I'm sorry punk!!" Undyne said.

"Let me hit you then I will forgive you!!" I shouted.

then the two of us were playing catch-up not knowing some skeletons with lizards, and Humans who were staring at us both with sweatdroop. then suddenly my soul turned blue then i was pulled back and hugged by someone "heh welcome back (m/n)." said sans.

I immediately blushed a little but hugged back "... yes... I'm back." I said shyly.

then everyone laughed making me even more embarrassed but smiled a little.

??? POV

I looked at my screen which was showing happiness from him ... " uhm~ do I have to show something interesting again but what ..." I said.

Then I got a brilliant idea " (chuckles) let's see if they can survive in one world." I said.

then I pressed the [ JOIN] button after that I saw the two worlds merged made me widen my grin " looks like it will be interesting." I thought.

|| ⌛|| TO BE CONTINUED|| ⌛||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.4K 644 34
Cover and art in book is not mine, belongs to the artist respectively. Would you like to be together with the Rhythm Questgiver? Be on amazing and ro...
6K 158 4
" 𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕚𝕥. chuuyaxmale!reader|--mafia-- (disclaime...