Hermitcraft/Empires SMP/Third...

נכתב על ידי IndigoSilver08

it's pretty self-explanatory :) pretty much just oneshots, drawings, and other randomness related to Hermitcr... עוד

The Fourth Wall
Ren's Backstory
Camp Hermit-Blood (Part 2)
A random au about grian
The Afterlife
Arachnophobia
Fate is Cruel
After Last Life
i was bored
A THING BECAUSE IM IMPATIENT
Déjà Vu
A Private Matter
Am I Going Mad?!
Letting Down Our Guard
Gem vs Gem vs Gem vs Gem
this might turn into a full book help
Sun and Moon
you know it's a hyperfixation when you write a crossover
The Moon Was Not Big
When a Wizard Falls

Camp Hermit-Blood

316 5 19
נכתב על ידי IndigoSilver08

Okay so this is like the Hogwarts AU except it's Camp Half-Blood from Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. Go ahead and skip this if you've never read, but it's a good series and you should check it out.

So anyway the Hermits kind of live in a pocket dimension, but Grover figures out how to enter it and tells some of them that they're demigods. I won't go too in depth with that concept because I don't feel like figuring out all the details. Sorry for plot holes.

Also the Hermits are all teenagers because they won't go to camp half-blood as adults

The Hermits of Boatem, Octagon, and the Bigeyes district were hanging out around the Boatem Pole, settling their differences, when a new message popped up on their communicators: Grover Underwood joined the game.

"Grover Underwood?" Mumbo said. "Who's that?"

"And why does he have a space in his name?" Doc said. "I MUST LEARN THIS MAGIC."

The rest of the Hermits stared at him. "You break the laws of Minecraft in every other way possible," Grian said. "Are you not happy with that?"

"What worries me is how he got here," Tango said.

They joined the steady stream of messages asking what the heck was going on.

Xisuma replied, I don't know what happened, or how this Grover guy is here. And I do not know how he has a space in his name, so stop asking, Doc. Meet at Spawn.

Exchanging glances the ten Hermits took off with their elytra and headed for the egg.

They weren't the first at Spawn. Joe had already been nearby and was now calmly talking to an unfamiliar guy in baggy jeans and an orange t-shirt. His brown curly hair was covered by a blue cap, and he moved nervously, like he was afraid he would be attacked.

The Hermits' landing startled the poor guy. "Oh, gods - HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE FLYING? Did you all find Dedalus's workshop or something?"

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about!" Keralis said cheerfully.

"Why are you here?" Bdubs demanded.

Grover wrung his hands. "Oh, wow, I really need a can. Or an enchilada? Do you guys have enchiladas?"

The Hermits exchanged glances and didn't answer.

"What's an enchilada?" Ren asked finally.

Grover looked taken aback. "You don't - this is terrible! Uncultured! Someday, I will introduce you to the wonders of cheese enchiladas!"

"What's cheese?" Ren said, intrigued.

Grover threw his hands in the air.

It wasn't long before the rest of the Hermits arrived. Xisuma landed right in front of the new arrival. "How and why are you here?"

Grover put his hands up in surrender. "Hey, are you the leader dude? I assume you're the leader dude. But I'm here for a few of you. You've been offered an opportunity."

"For what?" Xisuma asked.

Grover looked at his feet. "I can't tell mortals," he said to himself. "Oh, no. Did I say that?"

The Hermits nodded.

"It's okay," Gem said, stepping up. "You can tell us."

"If one of us knows, all of us know," False agreed. "We don't keep secrets from each other."

Grover tapped his bright red sneaker. "Um... okay. Gosh, I haven't been this nervous since Thalia. Well, you know the Greek gods?"

Most of the Hermits nodded. They had never tasted cheese, but they did know their mythology. They used it for inspiration in a lot of their builds.

"Well..." Grover continued. "The easiest way to say this is that they're real, and they come and... do stuff with humans, and then have offspring."

"And why do we need to know this?" Doc said impatiently.

"Some of you are that offspring. Some of you are demigods, or half-bloods as we like to call them."

The Hermits whispered to each other. The ones who believed Grover whispered about who among them might be half Greek god. The ones who didn't whispered about how absurd this idea was.

"This is crazy," Ren called angrily.

"It might sound crazy," Grover said. "But it won't when you visit Camp Half-Blood, Ren. You're one of them."

Ren raised his eyebrows. How did this nervous little stick of a guy know his name?

"I think there's seven of you," Grover said. "Ren's one of them. But if you don't believe me, just wait. The monsters will come for you."

"They do every night," Cleo pointed out.

"Worse ones," Grover said gravely. "Harpies. Hellhounds. All sorts of crazy mythological stuff."

"So what if we did believe you?" Xisuma said. "Then what would happen?"

"Then they'd come to Camp Half-Blood for their own safety," Grover answered. "They'd learn to fight. They'd be protected. And they'd discover who their godly parent is."

More glances. More whispering.

"I'm going to go now," Grover said. He tossed a small rectangular object at Xisuma. "When the monsters come, call me. That's a cell phone, but the way. Usually we don't use them, but it's necessary."

"It's not," Xisuma said. He gave the phone back to Grover, along with a spare communicator. "Use this. It'll work anywhere."

Grover admired the steel band, then slipped it into his arm. "I desperately hope that this isn't some tracking device," he said. Then he played a quick tune on his panpipes. A green portal opened, and then he was gone.

"Why did you give him a communicator?" Doc growled. "He's not a Hermit."

"I personally believe him," Xisuma replied. "I think that we should give the guy a chance. I've seen several things the past few years. No harpies or hellhounds, but a dramatic increase in monster population. It could be true."

Many Hermits huffed and flew away. The ones who remained, not knowing what else to do, eventually took off as well.

------

The next few days passed relatively uneventfully - until Ren was suddenly and viciously attacked by a huge wolf while out planning his base. The wolf ignored Doc, who was with him. Ren desperately drew his sword and slashed.

The beast dissolved into dust.

Ren stood up, panting. Doc just stared at his friend in horror. "Why did you just kill a dog? It didn't do anything to you!"

Ren sheathed his Netherite sword. "That was not a normal dog," he said. "Did you see the size of that thing? It tried to kill me!"

Doc shook his head. "Maybe we shouldn't pull any more all-nighters.

Ren stomped his foot. "I know what I saw! I think I believe Grover now."

Doc raised his singular eyebrow. "If you say so."

------

The next attack came on Grian and Scar, while they were talking about the Midnight Alley and Scar's part in it.

"So, anyway- WHOAAA!" Scar screamed as the giant snake came out of a gap between buildings.

"SCAR!" Grian yelled, as he always did when his friend was in trouble. Then he attacked the snake.

Snakes didn't exist here.

Had Grover been telling the truth? Or was this some horrible mod prank by Xisuma?

It sounded like something Grian would do. Not X, though.

Grian's diamond sword passed through the monster as if it wasn't there. But it was very real when it whapped Scar with the end of its tail, throwing him toward the artificial sky of the Midnight Alley. "I'm flyiiiiiiiing!"

Grian swiped at the serpent with his sword again, but it just passed through. Not knowing what else to do, he ran and hid inside a building.

The monster threw itself at the door, desperate to get to its prey. Grian looked around the Magical Menagerie, desperately hoping that something would come to him.

Then he remembered Boo.

"Sorry, Scar," Grian said, wincing as he stood near the window leading into the charged creeper's enclosure. The snake had stopped thumping against the door for now, in favor of finding a smarter way in.

The serpent spotted Grian through the two layers of glass and broke through into the charged creeper enclosure. Feeling threatened, Boo lit up and exploded, taking the monster with it.

"Work smart, not hard," Grian mumbled, but he knew he would have some hard work to do if he wanted to fix the Menagerie. And some explaining to give Scar.

One thing was for sure, though: Grian believed Grover.

By the end of the week, the Bigeyes had been attacked as well. It seemed to be after Bdubs and Tango, but nobody was sure because Keralis was the one who ultimately killed it with a Netherite sword.

Xisuma stressed over the attacks. This was supposed to be a safe place. And now seven Hermits had been attacked by monsters who weren't supposed to exist.

Grover had said there were seven half-bloods in their midst. Could they be those seven, or others as well?

Xisuma contacted Grover with his communicator. I think a few more of the Hermits believe you now. Ren and Doc were attacked by a giant wolf, Grian and Scar by a snake, and Bdubs, Tango, and Keralis by a gryphon.

Grover replied, So, do they want to come?

That was followed by someone else taking over the communicator. HIYA I'M PERCY

No, you're Grover, you said so yourself.

Oh yeah, Grover's my goat friend. I'm Percy, though.

Percy who?

Sorry, that was just one of my friends. I swear he could be a son of Hermes except he doesn't have the looks. This is Grover again.

Lol, sounds like Grian

He's a half-blood, btw

I think he believes you. He keeps asking if I've contacted you yet.

I'll be there to pick him and the other demigods up tomorrow.

Xisuma leaned back in his chair. He hadn't understood all of the conversation, but he was willing to trust Grover.

------

"You said Netherite kills monsters?" Grover asked incredulously. "What's Netherite?"

"Speaking of uncultured," Ren said with a smirk. He pulled out his sword and set it on the table for Grover to see.

Grover put a hand on it. "It feels magical. I guess it could kill monsters. But we prefer to use Celestial Bronze."

"Charged creepers kill monsters," Grian added.

Scar crossed his arms. "That took three tries to get Boo in there. And you just had to go and explode him!"

Grian shrugged. "It's not like I had any other choice. That snake tossed my brain into space with you."

"You've only ever had two brain cells," Scar said.

"You've only ever had one," Grian countered.

Scar slumped in his seat, defeated.

"So, anyway," Grover said, bringing the two teenagers back to attention. "You've lasted a lot longer than most demigods. You're all above thirteen, right?"

Most of them nodded, but Bdubs said, "I'm twelve."

It feels right don't judge me

Grover nodded. "But you guys have survived longer than most half-bloods do normally."

"Who else is there?" Tango asked.

There were only five Hermits there - Tango, Bdubs, Grian, Scar, and Ren. Doc and Keralis weren't half-bloods, so some were still missing.

"Zedaph and Gem," Grover answered. "I think. They have the aura of half-bloods, although they're obviously not as powerful if they haven't been attacked yet."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Ren said. "Let's get them and get the heck out of here!"

After a quick communicator conversation, Gem, and later Zedaph, turned up at Spawn. They both believed the monster stories and agreed to come to Camp Half-Blood.

"That was easier than I thought it would be," Grover said. Then he played his panpipes again, and the portal opened.

"Ready to go to another dimension?"

All seven Hermits nodded eagerly.

They jumped into the portal.

I will make a part two to this when I feel like it but there will be a part two

So I guess it's not really a oneshot...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Fake love נכתב על ידי :)

ספרות חובבים

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...