All On The Line {A.D.C x You}...

By carterradams

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ READ WITH CAUTION ⛔️ (This will be your only warning) There's a killer on the loose... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
Book 2 Snippet

~10~

936 67 2
By carterradams

May 3rd, 2022

"They killed my father! I SAW HER!" The witness shouted, standing on the stand. Her hand extended straight out to Y/n who sat quietly, leaned back and a relaxed chill expression across their face looking at the witness. Y/n's eyes, silently glaring at the girl not daring to look away but the girl on the stand kept shouting. The judge continuously called order, order, order. But it's not heard over the witness and the soft murmurs erupting into the room. Attorney Freya McCall smirks as she turns around walking back to her seat towards Y/n. The defendant nods at their lawyer watching them take a seat. 

"Mrs. Lawson if you don't calm down you will be escorted from this courtroom!" The judge shouts. But the witness doesn't. Instead, she takes a step off of the witness stand and rushes towards where Y/n sat. Y/n's eyes slightly go wide, an amused smirk crossing onto her lips as she just sits there allowing Mrs. Lawson to rush her. But before the woman could do anything an officer standing by jumps in the way, grabbing her. Murmurs and whispers slightly began getting louder. Disbelief was in the air as the woman was escorted out of the room. And once she was the judge finally managed to calm down the courtroom allowing time for Y/n's lawyer, Freya McCall to stand. 

"Judge, if I may-" Freya pauses, glancing around the courtroom. "I think we've all just witnessed how unreliable the prosecutors witness was so I would like to deem that, that witness-" 

"I agree Attorney. Jury, please disregard any information you heard from Mrs. Lawson. It's no longer eligible evidence," Judge Rollins speaks addressing the jury while slightly cutting off Freya. But none the less, a proud smile spreads to the attorney's lips as she sits down, glancing over to her client. Y/n's eyes however are over on the door that they had dragged Mrs. Lawson out of, her mind racing. Her smile gone as she focused on the door, feeling her lawyer place her hand on them. Swiftly Y/n lifts her hand up grabbing her lawyers and turning her head, locking their eyes. 

"We're taking a 15-minute recess..." Freya's voice trails off, while her voice is low. Y/n's eyes are blank staring at the woman as Freya's glance back and forth between Y/n's eyes, concern and almost fear rising in the woman's eyes. "Are you alright?" 

Y/n stays quiet, releasing their grip on the lawyer. They nod their head up and down slowly, standing up and buttoning their suit. An officer guides her and her lawyer towards the door. Y/n's mind raced with a million of thoughts till she heard her name and a bunch of commotion. The person picked up their head only to be met with a flash of green eyes before being engulfed by arms wrapping around them. Y/n stood her ground, closing their eyes, gently wrapping their own arms around the girl. 

"Kitten, you can't be doing this," Y/n whispers into the girl's ear, only to feel the girl squeeze harder. "This looks bad on both of us." 

"You didn't do anything," Alycia whispers, causing Y/n to squeeze her eyes tightly, reaching her hand up and placing it on Alycia's head. 

"You know that's not true, but I have to prove that I didn't. Hugging me right now is making things worse." 

"No, no it's not-" Alycia pauses as she slightly pulls away. Y/n's eyes open and their she meets Alycia's tired, puffy green eyes. Concern fills Y/n's eyes looking back and forth between Alycia's eyes but felt comfort feeling Alycia squeeze their hands. "You're not going to prison. I won't let it happen." 

"Alright, that's enough," an officer spoke coming over grabbing Alycia's arm. A wince escapes Alycia's lips causing Y/n to be alert and look away from the girl in front of her. Her eyes move to the officer and where his hand was on Alycia. 

"Hey, let her go," Y/n spoke, dominance in her voice feeling Alycia's fingers slip out of her own. Y/n's jaw clenches, the officer not letting go of Alycia and instead beginning to escort her. Y/n's head tilts and goes after the two. The voice of her lawyer to stop, nothing but a faint whisper in the background. A crowd surrounding them while people held up their phones and as Y/n approached the officer, she tapped his shoulder causing him to stop and spin. "I said let her go." 

"Back up or I'll have your ass arrested, again," the officer responded. A chuckle escapes Y/n's lips, a smirk inching to her lips. Their eyes glance to Alycia who pleads with her eyes, shaking her head. However, Y/n's eyes slowly tear from Alycia's still noticing the officer's hand on the girl's arm. Another chuckle escapes the girl as she bites her lip before shaking her head and tossing her hand back throwing a punch. The officer's face goes flying to the left, his hand letting go of Alycia's immediately causing Y/n to reach over and placing Alycia behind her as several cops come rushing over. 

"Y/n..." Alycia breathed out as the officers rush over and draw their weapons. Y/n stares at each and every single one of them, clenching their jaw before feeling Alycia's hand slip into her own. The defendant closes their eyes, taking a deep breathe finding familiarity from the actions before opening their eyes gently and turning their head, finding a scared Alycia who's eyes stared at the weapons drawn. 

"Don't be afraid kitten. They won't hurt you," Y/n whispers, gently placing a kiss on the girl's forward before taking a step forward, letting go of Alycia's hand. The feeling burning but Y/n nodded getting down on their knees and putting up their hands, resting them onto of her head as one cop goes to Alycia and the other goes to Y/n placing her in handcuffs. A smirk forms itself against Y/n's lips as her eyes go to her lawyer who shakes their head. 

<<<<>>>>

December 8th, 2021

"Alycia, wake up. Come on!" Y/n's voice speaks as she shakes the girl. Alycia's eyes slowly flutter open, slight pain echoing through her body. It wasn't as bad as it was. "Jesus Christ. Come on we have to go." 

"Go? You left me for two days and now we have to go?" Alycia asks, tiredness in her voice as Y/n rolls her eyes, ignoring the girl and picking her up. The chains that were once on Alycia were now off, making it easy for Y/n to pick her up and to her feet. 

"Get your shoes on. Here," Y/n spoke rapidly pulling herself away from Alycia and grabbing her shoes that sat off to the side. The captor placed them in front of Alycia, who looks down at them, not moving. Y/n notices and tilts her head. "Alycia, put your shoes on." 

"Or what?" Alycia asks, bent over a bit. 

"Do not fight with me right now. Do you want to be dead? Because that's what going to happen if we don't fucking leave NOW!" Y/n's voice rang through Alycia's head causing the girl to flinch. The captor clenches their jaw looking away from the girl and shakes her head, pointing to the shoes. "Just put them on." 

Y/n walks slightly away from the green eyed girl, heading to the desk in the room, searching it. Alycia watched for a moment before letting out a soft sigh and slipping her shoes on. Once they were on, she glanced back at Y/n who shoved papers into her bag before coming over to Alycia. Their eyes lock and Y/n reaches her arm out, taking a hold of Alycia's hand before they head to the door. No words were spoken as they hurry out. Alycia winced and clenches her jaw with her step but says nothing, even though her stomach burned and her body ached. 

The breeze of cool air hit Alycia fast and hard. Her arms were bare. Only a tank top on and jeans. Y/n pays no attention hurrying the two of them to a new car. Alycia tilts her head looking at it, but Y/n goes to the passenger door, opening it up. 

"Get in," Y/n says, letting her eyes swiftly look around the area, gently pushing Alycia into the passenger side. Alycia gets in, squeezing her eyes together once she's in and leaning her head back. She places her hand on her stomach and shakes her head, trying to breathe normally, but her eyes open swiftly at the sound of arguing. When her eyes open she's met with a man with a gun pointed at Y/n. 

"That's that girl isn't it? The one everyone's looking for?" The man asked, slowly walking closer. Alycia's green eyes look at him to Y/n who stands in front of the car, their head tilted to the side. 

"So you found me? The only person I suspected would," Y/n shouts back as the man stops, keeping a tight hold of the gun. "Funny how an ex marshal can find me and not the FBI. Ironic that you don't have a job anymore because of me too." 

"Let the girl go!" The man shouts. A chuckle escapes Y/n's lips as she shakes her head from side to side. Alycia's eyes slowly move to Y/n to see the girl reaching up her hand to her back. That's when Alycia sees Y/n's gun as the girl grabs a hold of it gently pulling it out of her pants. 

"Now why would I let her go? She's seen too much." 

"She's not your usual type. That girl you have, innocent. Look at her!" The marshal shouts, motioning his gun towards Alycia who's sat in the car. Y/n's eyes however remain on the man. "Look at her. She's injured obviously. She's scared. She's not those men you've been killing. She's not a monster. She's a 25 year old girl! LOOK AT HER!" 

Silence fills the air, Alycia's eyes tearing from the man to Y/n through the front windshield. There she slowly sees Y/n turn her head, beginning to glance over her shoulder. The two of them lock eyes and as soon as they do, it's like something switched in Y/n's eyes. Her head tilts, her eyes softening. Alycia, bites her lip looking back and forth between Y/n and the man before seeing the man move forward. Without hesitation Alycia shouts causing Y/n to swiftly pull the gun out from behind her and pull the trigger three times. Each time Alycia jumps, squeezing her eyes together till the shots die off and silence takes over again. 

Slowly, Alycia's green eyes open to see Y/n standing still and dropping the gun to her side. The man however was down on the ground. A blood of pool beginning to surround his body as Y/n nods, turning swiftly on her heels and to the driver's seat. She opens the door and climbs in, placing her gun into her pocket, tossing her bag into the back seats. Alycia watches the whole time, keeping her eyes on Y/n watching her captor move fast before they're pulling out from the parking spot an speeding off. 

"What the fuck? You just- Oh my god," Alycia speaks, disbelief in her voice and eyes, glancing over her shoulder to look out the back window, seeing the distant between them and the dead man getting farther and farther. 

"Alycia, it's fine," Y/n responds, keeping their eyes on the road. 

"It's not fine! You're killing-" 

"It was going to be me or him! You made that call Alycia!" Y/n shouted, cutting the girl off. Alycia sinks into her seat, turning her head to meet Y/n's side profile. Realization struck her realizing her captor was right. Alycia did make the call, the moment she shouted at Y/n, warning Y/n that the man was coming towards her. But why? Why would she have done that? The man was there to help, clearly. So why didn't Alycia just let it happen? 

"It'll be fine... Everything's fine. Don't be scared. I have a plan," Y/n spoke after several moments. Alycia's eyes finally tearing from the girl's face and out the window to her right, crossing her arms over her stomach and hugging herself tightly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 133 22
"Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that'll be me" - Steven Alder "Where are you going?" "Quantico, they need m...
1.9K 82 20
Everyone searches for their american dream but sometimes reality can be disappointing and you don't really know what you wish for. You must be carefu...
2.5K 145 21
11: 21pm "He's coming..." "Just keep the door locked and wait for 911, keep talking to me until then, alright?!" "I'm..go..gonna..die.." "Don't say s...
969 9 20
TRIGGER WARNINGS IN DESCRIPTION A polyamorous relationship between an unusual mix of lovers. Each bold personality drawing Lydia in, leads to her ex...