š„š‚š‡šŽš„š’ | š—ŗš¢š¤šž š°š”ļæ½...

By -L0YALTY-

š‹š®šœššš¬'š¬ š­š°š¢š§ š¬š¢š¬š­šžš« š‰šØš«šš²š§ š”ššš¬ šš šœš«š®š¬š” šØš§ šØš§šž šØšŸ š‹š®šœššš¬'š¬ šŸš«š¢šž... More

š‚š€š’š“/š’šŸ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
š‚š€š’š“/š’šŸ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
š‚š€š’š“/š’šŸ‘
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
š‚š€š’š“/š’šŸ’
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

11

3.1K 110 10
By -L0YALTY-

JORDYN sat down on the couch next to eleven watching the boys.

she started dozing off a little, so she didn't really listen to the whole conversation.

"right jordyn!" mike raised his voice. "oh uh yeah right." she nodded standing up.

"you ok?" mike asked. "yeah just a little tired. didn't get any sleep last night" she shrugged walking to the boys.

"ok." mike slowly nodded. she gave a nod back with a awkward smile.

"what we want to know is do you know where the gate is?" lucas asked. eleven softly shook her head no.

"then how do you know about the upside down?" lucas asked stressfully.

"maybe wherever she came from they talk about it a lot." jordyn shrugged.

dustin started messing with his compass. "dustin, what're you doing?" mike asked.

"dustin?" dustin! dustin!" mike repeated. "i... i need to see your compasses." dustin stammered.

"what?" lucas asked. "your compasses. all of your compasses, right now!" dustin ordered.

everyone gave dustin their compasses. "what's exciting about this?" mike asked.

"well, they're all facing north, right?" dustin asked. "yeah, so?" mike shrugged.

"well, that's not true north." dustin replied. jordyn furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"i mean exactly what i just said. that's not true north." dustin said.

"are you both seriously this dense?" lucas asked.

"the sun rises in the east, and it sets in the west. right? which means that's true north."

"so what you're saying is the compasses are broken?" mike asked.

"do you even understand how a compass works?" dustin sighed. "do you see a battery pack on this?" dustin asked.

"no." mike retorted. "no, you don't. because it doesn't need one, the needle's naturally drawn to the earth's magnetic North Pole." dustin explained.

jordyn sighed rolling her eyes and sat by eleven. "h- hi." eleven said. "hey." jordyn smiled.

"i- i'm sorry." eleven spoke. "for what?" jordyn asked. "everything." eleven said. "you did nothing wrong." jordyn reassured. "then why does your brother hate me?" eleven asked.

"he's just trying to protect us, that's all." jordyn reassured. "is he always like this?" eleven asked. "yes, all the time." jordyn sighed. "i missed talking to you." eleven confessed.

"aww i missed you too." jordyn smiled side hugging eleven. she smiled and rested her head on jordyn's shoulder

everyone was walking on the train tracks. mike and jordyn walking together in silence.

"jordyn." mike called looking at her. "yes mike." jordyn replied looking at him.

"you know about the snowball, right?" mike asked. "yeah what about it." jordyn answered.

"uh- i was wondering- if you would i don't know- wanna go with me sometime." mike looked at his shoes.

"that's not until winter, mike. but duh, i was gonna go with you anyway."

mike smiled glancing at jordyn.

jordyn looked over at el, who nose was bleeding as she quickly wiped it, her eyebrows furrowed.

"mike look at eleven." jordyn muttered. "what?" mike asked. "she's wiping her nose, she's messing with the compasses."

"n- no she's not, she's probably looking for him." mike said. "are you sure, cause i thought she closes her eyes when she's looking for somebody." jordyn squints her eyes.

"i'm sure she does other things we just don't know." mike reassured jordyn. jordyn sighed putting her hands in her pocket.

they were at some place? where? they have no idea. then that's when everybody started arguing.

"makes no damn sense." lucas sighed. "maybe the gate moved." dustin said.

"no, i don't think it's the gate. i think it's something else screwing with the compasses." lucas looked at eleven.

"maybe it's something here." jordyn shrugged looking around. "no, it had to be like a super magnet." dustin disagreed.

"it's not a magnet. she's been acting weirder than normal. if she can slam doors with her mind she can definitely screw up a compass." lucas said.

"why would she do that?" mike asked.

"because she's trying to sabotage our mission. because she's a traitor!" lucas yelled stomping up to eleven.

"lucas what're you doing?" mike asked.

"you did it, didn't you? you don't want us to reach the gate, you don't want us to find will." lucas said. "lucas, come on, seriously just leave her alone!" mike yelled.

"admit it." lucas said. "lucas just leave her alone." jordyn called. "admit it!" lucas yelled in eleven's face and grabbing her arm.

"fresh blood. i knew it." lucas said looking at eleven's arm. "lucas come on!" mike said.

"I saw her wiping her nose on the tracks! she was using her powers, jordyn even saw it." lucas said.

"bull! that's old blood, right, el?" mike asked. jordyn wanted to say something but she kept quiet, before lucas got on her ass.

"it's... not... it's not safe." eleven whined. "what did i tell you? she's been playing us from the beginning!" lucas exclaimed.

"that's not true, she helped us find Will!" mike yelled. dustin and jordyn just looked at each other.

"find Will? find Will? where is he then huh? i don't see him." lucas looked around.

"oh Jesus this is gonna get worse." dustin whispered to jordyn." "i just wanna go home." jordyn whined.

"lucas's gonna kill him." jordyn mumbled to dustin. "we gotta do something." dustin muttered.

then mike tackled lucas. "oh shit!" jordyn exclaimed.

"stop!" eleven yelled. "knock it off, you idiots." dustin yelled.

"come on, lucas get up, whup dat ass!"

eleven screamed which caused lucas to fly in the air and hit hisself against the bus.

"holy fuck." jordyn exclaimed running to her brother. "Jesus!" dustin yelled running with jordyn.

"lucas you ok?" jordyn asked. "lucas wake up!" jordyn shakes him.

he slowly started opening his eyes. jordyn sighed in relief. "you ight?" jordyn asked.

"lucas... lucas, how many fingers am i holding up?" dustin asked. lucas ignored him sitting up. "lucas, how many fingers?" dustin asked.

"let me see your head." mike touched his head but lucas pushed him back. "get off me!" lucas slightly yelled.

"just... lucas. lucas, let me see."

"get off of me! let's go jordyn!" lucas yelled.

"jordyn- no." mike said. jordyn sighed following lucas. "wow really jordyn i did nothing to you." mike said.

"mike how about- lucas!" jordyn cut off lucas. "jordyn what did i do?" mike asked.

jordyn ignored and continued walking with lucas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 554 60
[ š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ ] ā™„ļøŽ š’•š’‰š’† š’š’Šš’‘š’” š’Š š’–š’”š’†š’… š’•š’ š’„š’‚š’š’ š’‰š’š’Žš’†, š’”š’ š’”š’„š’‚š’“š’š’†š’•, š’Šš’• š’˜š’‚š’” š¦ššš«šØšØš§ Ā« š‘–š‘šš‘Žš‘”š‘–š‘›š‘’š‘  š‘Žš‘›š‘‘...
12.9K 272 38
š–Øš–­ š–¶š–§š–Øš–¢š–§: š–ŗ š–»š—ˆš—’ š—€š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—†š—‚š—Œš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š—š—‚š—š—š—‚š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—‡š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š—‚š—Œ š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—‹š—’ š—š—ˆ š–½š—ˆ š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€...
1.6K 51 7
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" āœ©-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-āœ© āœ©...
43.6K 644 12
šŸšŸ—šŸ–šŸ’ šˆš§ ššš„š„ š­š”šž š°šØš«š„š, š­š”šžš«šž š¢š¬ š§šØ š”šžššš«š­ šŸšØš« š¦šž š„š¢š¤šž š²šØš®š«š¬. šˆš§ ššš„š„ š­š”šž š°šØš«š„š, š­š”šžš«šž ļæ½...