Mr and Mrs Devil *Not Edite...

By Madiewhoknows

Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. He... More

Warning
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet the vipers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge
Facts u didnt know

Chapter 17

5.8K 84 33
By Madiewhoknows

Julianna pov:

The next morning you can is chaotic , me and gio haven't spoken a word , we are also getting ready for a meeting and on top of that the ball is coming up and guess, it's in Russia.

How are we going to do this meeting if he is being a prick.

"Okay reina ready?" I ask as she is walks over to me.

She has to go to the meeting with us but after I'm having the Reggie, red, and Leo and the twins watch her while me, Maeve, Elijah, Gio, and the rest of my girls go outfit shopping for the ball.

Maeve insisted Elijah and gio came with us so when the rest of the boys went gio didn't try to kill red.

"Yes mama I'm ready" reina says snapping me out of thoughts.

I look back and see gio sitting on his bed facing away from me.

Guess he is waiting for me to leave.

Me and reina leave and meet the others in the lobby.

"Where's gio?" Elijah asks.

"In the room , me and my gang are going to head to warehouse while you wait for your Cazzo of a bestfriend" I say the word in Italian so reina can't hear. (Dick)

Elijah nods and waits.

Me and the rest of my gang get in the black suvs and head to the warehouse where the meeting is going to be.

30 mins later

Giovanni and his mafia finally arrived to the warehouse.

"Now that he's finally here we can't start the meeting, since we are in Russia we have to be extra careful and not be so reckless since we are in their territory and can kill us. We are here for a couple reasons and those reasons only" I say as I lean in my chair.

"She's right, those reasons being as one, we sent a mole to spy in the Russia mafia, they are going to be telling us there plans and when and where things are going to happen, the second reason being is we came here so we can even get a better idea of what we are up against, the Russians are sneaky and filthy and are always up to something, and last reason being is the mafia ball is going to be in Russia, we found out a couple days ago" Giovanni says in his demanding boss voice.

"We are not here to have fun, to have a vacation we are here on business" he adds.

"Any questions before we start planning?" I ask.

Red raises his hand causing me to sigh "yes red?".

"Why didn't some of us stay behind and watch Reina? They don't know about her so bringing her is just going to get her killed" he says.

"Your right , but I'd kill anyone before they lay a hand on her and they won't find out about her" I say so sure and positive but honestly I just didn't want to leave her.

Selfish I know.

Elijah raises his hand "yes Elijah".

"Are we going to be going to Germany as well since they are after us as well?" He asks.

He may be Gio's right hand but not him or Maeve knows what me and Giovanni had been planning.

"Yes actually , after the ball we are leaving the next day to Germany as we do have a mole there as well" gio says.

"Any one else?" I ask.

"Yes, what's the plan?" Cassidy asks with a smirk.

She's always been in love with attacking other mafias or arms dealers.

I smirk back "glad you asked".

"The Russians, the Germans, the Americans, the Italians and many other mafias will we be there, which means the Russians and Germans will see us and no doubt they know we will be there since it is a mafia ball and they know us and the vipers have joined together" gio says.

I tense at the thought of the Italian mafia.

My dads mafia.

I shake my head "which means they other will behave or they will attack which means we need a plan to attack just in case".

"We will arrive together but separate besides me, Elijah, Julianna and Maeve" gio says.

"We will be sticking together unless at some point we need to departed for whatever reason, we will have ear pieces on all night and on at all times, the mafia ball doesn't allow weapons but they don't check which is stupid of them, so all girls will have a type of weapon under their dress strapped on, guys will have their weapons under the blazer hidden" I say.

"We want all eyes on Russians and Germans at all times, there will award ceremony, a dance which reminds me you guys will all need to bring a date, some from in this room or if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend bring them" Giovanni says.

Me and Giovanni are each other dates.

And I know Elijah and Maeve already agreed on being each others.

"If you see them going to any other room then the bathroom or main room follow them but don't get caught, if you seem them reaching for something when they are talking to any of us or across the room tell us through the ear piece, hopefully they don't be stupid and attack in-front of other mafias, we don't attack for any reason other than if they attack first" I say.

"So we aren't really attacking them unless they do first?" Hiram asks.

"Correct" gio confirms.

"And what if they don't?" Landon asks.

"Then we go on with the night" I say.

"And who is running the mafia ball this year?" Rafael asks.

Is he serious.

I look over at gio with an eyebrow raise.

"Uh whenever the mafia ball is in a country means it's there running it, the ball is in Russia so there for the Russians are running it" I say.

"Anything else?" Gio asks.

"Who is watching reina that night?" Violet asks.

"Thanks for bringing it up, is there two people who are willing to stay at the hotel that night and watch her?" I ask.

"I will" violet says.

"Thanks Vi" I smile.

"Me too" Rafael asks.

"Thanks Raf" gio says with a nod.

"If that's it , meeting is over and you may leave and do whatever , but remember the Russians  see you out your done for and not bye them but by me, keep hidden as you go out" I say standing up.

Once everyone leaves besides my gang and gio and Elijah we all sit down.

"Alright boys, ready to watch little devil?" I smile.

"Oh god, if she is anything like you I'm scared" Leo says making me chuckle.

"Alright little devil your going with your uncles while I'm out okay? I'll get you a surprise if you behave but if they be mean I give you permission to beat them up" I say with a smile causing her to giggle.

"I p-promise to behave mama" she says and runs over to Reggie and they leave.

"SHOPPING" the girls yell and laugh causing me to groan.

"Alright let's get this over with" I sigh and we head out.

_________________________
Sorry for any misspelling and bad grammar
Can't wait for the ball 😅.

So much can happen in one night.

Anyways I'm going to show you want the leaders of the Russian and German mafia look like..... again you can picture them how you like 💗.

The Russian leader

Yea sooooo.... This is VLADIMIR VOLKOV

The German leader

Soooo this is.... OTTO SCHMIDT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
90.5K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1.2M 27.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
267K 4.2K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. AmΓ©lie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...