𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹 • γ€Œ 𝑲𝑡𝒀 𝑿...

By starrysnite

β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
DΓ©jΓ  VuοΏΌ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Six In The Morning

2.1K 126 16
By starrysnite

i know it's getting super repetitive with the thank yous and all.. but again,

THANK YOU SOO MUCCH FOR ALL THE LOVEEE !/&2):92&:"('

(edited as of 8.15.23)

WARNING : Swearing , Violence , (?)Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Soon enough, you, along with Tanjirou, Inosuke and Sōta, began your rehabilitation training. With the four of you out of the room, this left Zenitsu and Eli alone.

For some strange reason — they were like a mirror to Eli's and Sōta's relationship; all they could do was bicker.

Zenitsu tilted his head back, groaning in annoyance, "Waaghh! It's so boring, when is everyone coming back?!" He then cupped his cheek, "Especially (Y/N)-chan... I miissss heeerr!~"

Eli picked at his fingernails, sarcastically retorting, "What am I, chopped liver? Huh? Or wait, my bad.. you must be too intimidated by my normal size limbs."

Zenitsu twitched his eye, before yelling out, annoyed, "STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT MY LIMBS!! I ALMOST DIED, YOU KNOW!? IT'S TRAUMATIC!!"

Eli laughed into his fist hysterically, "PFFFT! I CAN'T HELP IT! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FRESH OUT OF KINDERGARTEN, MAN!! BWAHAHA!!"

An irk mark appeared on Zenitsu's forehead as his annoyance turned to irritation, "YOU KNOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, YOU SMALL BRAINED EXCUSE OF A MAN! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

Eli chucked one of his pillows at Zenitsu, in an attempt to shut him up, "NOT MY PROBLEM YOU ONLY SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE!! PLUS, ONCE YOU CAN FINALLY GROW YOUR LIMBS, THEN WE CAN TALK AS IF WE'RE EQUALS!"

Zenitsu just barely caught the pillow, before whipping it back in Eli's direction, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT!! I'M SUFFERING, HUGH! I HAVE TO TAKE SUCH BITTER MEDICINE!!"

Eli scoffed, catching the pillow and throwing it back at Zenitsu, "GOD, YOU'RE SO OVERDRAMATIC! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME?! YOU'RE JUST LIKE A TODDLER!"

Zenitsu then whipped it at Eli with full force, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP!! I HAVE A GOOD REASON ON WHY!! I BET IF YOU HAD TO TAKE IT, YOU'D REACT THE SAME WAY!!"

Eli fired back, "NUH UH!" To which Zenitsu immediately snapped, "YUH HUH!"

"NUH UH!!"

"YUH HUH!!"

"NUH UH— AGH!"

Zenitsu's and Eli's back and forth quickly got interrupted by the door slamming open, before you, Tanjirou, Sōta and Inosuke miserably trudged in.

Zenitsu's face immediately paled, as he appeared to look mortified as you all dragged your feet like zombies, "G-Guys?! Wh— What happened?! What's wrong!?"

Eli then chimed in, sighing relievedly, "Fuck, man.. finally! You're all back! I'm not stuck having to tolerate this nincompoop anymore!"

Zenitsu immediately retaliated, "STOP CALLING ME THAT, GOD DAMN IT!!" He then faced the four of you once more, "What happened?! Why are you all acting like you're zombies?!"

You merely stared back at him — your eyes half drooped as you let out a groan. You then stumbled over to your bed, your body aching as you mumbled beneath your breath, "Why can't my blood heal me now.. of course it only happens.."

Your eyes fell shut, before you collapsed onto your mattress, "..When I'm about to die.."

With that, you fell into a deep sleep, causing Zenitsu and Eli to look at you in shock. Soon after, Sōta and Inosuke did the same; you couldn't blame them — the rehabilitation training was hell.

Despite Tanjirou's absolute exhaustion, he shot Zenitsu a thumbs up, before laying on his bed and closing his eyes, merely muttering, "..sorry."

With that, the four of you quickly fell asleep, the rehabilitation training having taken a toll on you. However, this caused Zenitsu to scream, "TELL ME!! HUGH AND I ARE JOINING TOMORROW, YOU HAVE TO TELL US!!"

Eli panickedly grasped the his head, "NO, NO!! DON'T FALL ASLEEP!! GUYS, PLEASE!! I CAN'T TOLERATE THIS TODDLER ANY LONGER!!"

Zenitsu threw his pillow back at Eli, which directly hit him on the head, "STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

『✦』

Early next morning, everyone else had already awaken at the crack of dawn for training, whilst you were still in bed, refusing to get up.

Eli approached you as if you were a rabid dog, before poking you, and taking precautionary steps back, "(Y/N), get your ass up!"

You merely let out a groan, your hair messy from your sleep, as you rolled directly off the bed. You landed on the ground with a thump, causing Inosuke to chime in, "The hell's her problem?"

Tanjirou sweat dropped, "(Y/N).. are you okay?"

You then propped yourself up with your elbows, before robotically standing to your feet — wiping the drool from your mouth. You then blinked your eyes repeatedly, before miserably adding in a monotone voice, "Let's go, guys. I'm so excited for today. Woohoo."

You hadn't even properly fixed your bed head yet, as the six of you made your way to the training room. Zenitsu then whispered to Sōta's ear, "She's scary.. eek..!"

Your morning attitude was nothing out of the norm — you had never been an early bird. In fact, it's one of the many reasons you were always late to school.

You lazily used your hairpin to place your hair in a messy bun, letting out a yawn. Then, all of a sudden, Eli 'flat-tired' your shoe, causing it to scrape your heel, "Eli, I swear to fucking god—"

Eli immediately widened his eyes, before running over to Tanjirou and using him as a shield, "Sorry! Sorry! It was an accident, I swear! I didn't mean to, so leave me alone!!"

Tanjirou rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes, before exasperatedly sighing, "Hugh, stop using me as a human shield.. would you?"

Soon enough, you all reached the training room, kneeling in a single file, horizontal line. Zenitsu was practically trembling in fear, before he clung onto your arm, searching for solace.

However, because of your horrible mood, all it took was a single glare to get him prying himself off of you.

Aoi then walked in front of all six of you, placing her hands on her hips, "Zenitsu, Hugh, you're taking part in training starting today. So, let me explain it for the two of you."

She pointed to the butterfly triplets, "First, over there. Kiyo, Naho and Sumi will massage your body which is stiff from laying in bed for awhile."

Shen then pointed to Kanao, who silently sat in front of medicinal water cups, "Then, reflex training. There's a medicated bath inside those teacups, you'll all be taking part in it. However, if you can hold the teacup down from your opponent before she lifts it up, she can't move the teacup."

She then walked over to Kanao, standing beside her and crossing her arms, "The final one is full body training. And.. to put it frankly, it's basically just tag. Kanao and I will be your opponents, got it?"

Zenitsu's demeanor instantly shifted, before he mumbled in a low voice, "Sorry.. can I ask something?" Aoi furrowed her brows, annoyed, "What is it? Need me to explain again, or something?"

Zenitsu slowly rose to his feet, "No, no.. it's just.. come here, all of you. Except for you, (Y/N)-chan.. you stay where you are." Inosuke crossed his arms, huffing, "I don't wanna! I'm not going!" Tanjirou then added, "Yeah, Zenitsu.. we sort of have to start training.."

Sōta pinched the bridge of his nose, "Hey, Zenitsu, just shut up so we can get this over with already." Eli then blurted out, "Why the hell do you need me?! I just got here like you, you goddamned moron!"

Zenitsu finally lost all his composure, as he screamed at the boys, "I'M ORDERING YOU TO SCREW IT AND COME!!" Somehow, someway, he began to drag all four of them, leading them out of the room, "COME, DAMMIT! YOU PIECES OF SHIT!! WORTHLESS TRASH!!"

This left you and the rest of the girls in an awkward silence, before you exasperatedly sighed and facepalmed, "It's six in the fucking morning.. and they're already starting."

Aoi nodded, evidently annoyed, "God. I can't deal with him anymore. I can't.." She then turned to you, "Do you mind fetching them? So I can give them a piece of my mind?"

You reluctantly rose to your feet, shrugging, "Sure, I guess. Sorry about their behavior." Aoi waved her hand, "No, no.. it isn't your fault. Thank you."

You dusted your legs off, before following the boys outside. Once they all came into view, you eavesdropped their argument, placing your hands on your hips.

Zenitsu screeched angrily, "YOU COMPLETE MORONS!!" Inosuke seethed back, irritated, "WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU— GAH!" Zenitsu immediately cut him off, uppercutting him with no remorse.

Inosuke skid back into the wall, causing Tanjirou and Sōta to shout alarmingly, while Eli fought back laughter.

Tanjirou whipped his head to Zenitsu, "What the hell are you doing, Zenitsu?! Apologize to Inosuke.. right now!!" Sōta then added, "Is the medicine getting to your brain?! What the fuck?!"

Zenitsu furiously fumed, screaming at the top of his lungs,"YOU APOLOGIZE!! BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!! DON'T MAKE THOSE FACES AS IF YOU WERE IN HELL, NOT IN HEAVEN!!"

Eli piped up, "Hey, I wasn't here with them— UGH!" Zenitsu instantly kicked his balls, causing him to clutch them and double over in pain, his pitch much higher than before, "Mom...my.."

Zenitsu stomped on the ground, "ALL YOU GUYS DID WAS FOOL AROUND WITH GIRLS EVERYDAY, SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEEM SO MISERABLE!? PROSTRATE YOURSELF AND APOLOGIZE, NOW!! SLIT YOUR STOMACHS OPEN!!"

Tanjirou shouted back at Zenitsu, who continued his tantrum, "WHAT'RE YOU EVEN SAYING?!" Zenitsu loomed over Tanjirou, "SHUT UP, YOU GLOOMY, STUBBORN FOREHEAD! SHUT UP AND LISTEN! YOU'RE BEING FELT UP GY WOMEN EVERY DAY, AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON YOU AND (Y/N)-CHAN BEING ALL LOVEY-DOVEY!!"

Zenitsu took in a deep breath, "THEY'RE GROPING YOUR BODY!! YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON THEIRS WHILE PLAYING TEACUPS! THEY'RE TOUCHING YOU WHEN YOU PLAY TAG, RIIIIGGHHTT?!"

Sōta interjected, "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?! HOLY SHIT, SHUT UP, YOU PERVERT— GUH!!"

Zenitsu socked him in the stomach, continuing, "NO, YOU SHUT UP!! THERE ARE TWO BOOBS, TWO BUTTOCKS, AND TWO THIGHS WITH EACH WOMAN! PLUS, THEY SMELL GOOD IF THEY EVER PASS BY! SO I LOOK FORWARD TO EVEN LAYING MY EYES ON THEM!!"

Zenitsu then took Tanjirou's shoulders, aggressively shaking them, "DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO HAVE A GIRL IN OUR SQUAD?! I GET TO SET SIGHT ON HER EVERY DAY!! BUT OF COURSE, YOU AND YOUR BIG, WEIRD, SHINY FOREHEAD IS DATING HER!"

Tanjirou furrowed his brows, "ZENITSU— OW!" Zenitsu harshly slapped his cheek, "SHUT UP, I'M NOT DONE YET, YOU BASTARD!!"

Zenitsu then let go of Tanjirou, cupping his cheeks, "IT'S BLISS TO BE IN THEIR PRESENCE!!! WAAAGGHH— BLISSSS!!"

Inosuke slowly stood up, an irk mark evident, "YOU'RE SAYING STUFF YOU DON'T DVEN GET! YOU'LL DIE INSIDE ONCE YOU LOSE TO SOMEONE WITH A SMALLER BODY, YOU HEAR!?"

Zenitsu's screeching went on, "OH NO, YOU POOR THING!! INOSUKE, THE NO BRAINED, FEMALE LOOKING, DERANGED BOAR NEVER EVEN INTERACTED WITH A GIRL, BEFORE (Y/N)-CHAN!"

He pointed an accusing finger, "YOUR DUMBASS WAS RAISED IN THE FUCKING WILD!! IT'S ONLY NATURAL FOR YOU TO BE A FREAK! THIS SHOULD'VE BEEN OVERDUE, AHH, YOU POOR THING!"

Inosuke angrily approached him, taking Zenitsu's collar and pulling him towards him, "HAAAAHH?!" Zenitsu glared at him, snapping, "I'VE STEPPED ON LITTLE PIGLETS, BEFORE!"

Before any more of their antics could go on, you took a few steps forwards — your aura clearly furious. You tapped your foot in anger, seething, "Excuse me?"

All five of them snapped their heads towards you, all of Zenitsu's victims relieved that they were saved. Zenitsu, however, appeared to be mortified."

You approached him, continuing to seethe, "What was it.. about how it was, 'lucky to have a girl in our squad?' Or.. maybe how, 'girls have two boobs, two buttocks, and two thighs?' Care to.. elaborate?"

Zenitsu took a step backwards, shuddering, "(Y/N)-chan.. I-I would never say those t-things! You know me!"

You marched over to him, before aggressively pointing your finger into his chest as you shouted in his face, "OH, REALLY NOW?! I WAS THERE THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME, YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A HUMAN! I'M NOT THAT FUCKING STUPID, WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!"

You continued, "IT'S SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING, ZENITSU!! SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING!! NONE OF US WANTS TO BE HERE, BUT YOU, YOU GODDAMNED FREAK!!"

Everyone fell silent as they intently listened to you exploding on Zenitsu, "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR FUCKING STUPIDITY!! YOU ABSOLUTE SCUM OF THE EARTH!! DIG A HOLE AND DIE IN IT, PERVERT!!"

You then pulled back, before stomping away, "GAH! I'M SURROUNDED BY FUCKING IDIOTS!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

With that, you stomped back inside, leaving all five of them in silence. Eli then burst into hysterical laughter, followed by Inosuke joining in, "BWAHAHA!! MONITSU, (M/N) GOT YOU GOOD!!"

Eli clutched his stomach, "I CAN'T BREATHE, HOLY SHIT!! OH MY GOD— PFFT— BWAHAHA!!"

Tanjirou silently deadpanned, staring at Zenitsu disappointedly as Sōta buried his face into his hands, "Dear god."

Zenitsu's jaw was dropped, before he placed a hand on his chest and giddily giggled, "Hehe~! She placed her finger on my chest~!"

Zenitsu then skipped back inside — his delusion overweighing his deathly fear of you screaming at him, "Well, time to train! Hehe!!~"

Even after your scoldings, the five of you disappointedly watched him as he audaciously enjoyed the training. He giggled as the butterfly triplets harshly moved his body.

You sighed, "Why the fuck are we friends with him?" Eli then piped up, "Hey, don't rope me in with being friends with the pervert." Tanjirou let out a sigh, "He's hopeless.."

You all then watched as he reflex trained with Aoi. He successfully blocked Aoi, but instead of splashing her, he smirked and winked, "I'll never splash my tea on a girl."

Aoi twitched her eye in annoyance, before splashing the water on him, "Fine by me."

Sōta sighed disappointedly, "He's a freak. Holy shit.." Inosuke nodded, "How the hell is he this delusional? How is he even enjoying this?"

Sōta piped up once more, "You gotta give him credit for being this motivated, even if his motives are weird as hell." You clicked your tongue, "Touché.."

Soon after, you all watched Zenitsu pounce on Aoi during the game of tag. You each watched in awe as Aoi pummeled him, although — you were all slightly enjoying him get his karma.

Zenitsu then approached your collective group, bruises, bumps, and even a bit of blood littering his face. Even so, he offered you all a thumbs-up, "I won the fight, but lost the war."

After Zenitsu's turn, it was Inosuke's — who absolutely loathed losing. As he lost his game of tag with Aoi, he dangled her by her legs, causing Tanjirou to panickedly step in.

Then, it was your beloved best friend's turn — the infamous Eli, the cocky idiot with an inflated ego. When he challenged Aoi with the reflex training, he smirked, "Prepare to lose. I'm not going easy on you because you're a girl, I'm giving it all I've got."

He lost immediately.

Next up was Sōta, who looked completely and utterly miserable. While the triplets stretched him out, tears were pooling in his waterline as he groaned.

Of course, Eli burst into laughter, pointing at him, "LOOK AT HIM!! HE'S HOLDING BACK TEARS!!" You stifled your laughter, "THAT'S SO CRUEL!! PFFT..!"

During Tanjirou's turn, he appeared to be slightly miserable as well — but he kept all his complaints to himself.

Finally, it was your turn — and it was absolute hell. You'd never wish it upon your worst enemy.

As the triplets stretched you out, it felt as if all your bones were going to snap in two. You clenched one of your eyes shut, "Fuck..!" Eli pointed and laughed, "GUAHAH!! THIS IS PRICELESS!"

Soon after, it was reflex training with Aoi. As you knelt down, you offered Aoi a sheepish smile, "Heeeyy.. you uh, wanna go easy on me? Do I get a friends discount?" Aoi playfully rolled her eyes, "Yeah, you wish."

You successfully blocked the teacup her first attempt, but the second time you weren't as lucky. By the end, you were soaked head to toe in stinky, medicinal water.

You wrung the water out of your clothes, grumbling as all the water puddled beneath you, "Wow, how charming. I really love training."

Finally, it was time for the game of tag — which you were surprisingly excited for. As you stretched your limbs, you mumbled to yourself, "Tag is easy. I can do this, I'm a fast runner!"

It was much, much harder than you initially thought.

Although, you did end up tagging Aoi, but it was only after you tripped and ended up barreling into the poor girl's side.

『✦』

As a week passed, it was the same cycle for you every day — it was as if you were experiencing the movie, Groundhog Day: Wake up, train, eat, train, sleep, and repeat.

However, you had begun to get into your own head about the Mugen Train, so you decided to overwork yourself even more.

After personally training yourself, you searched for Aoi, before tapping her shoulder, "Hey, can I ask you a favor? Pretty please?"

Aoi suspiciously quirked a brow, crossing her arms, "Go for it..? As long as it isn't time consuming." You clasped your hands together, "Can you get me a wooden sword? Pleaaase?"

Aoi replied without an ounce of hesitation, "No."

You groaned, "Pleaassee! I promise I won't train for too long! I just need to get the hang of my technique, I swear!" Aoi made an 'x' with her arms, "You're supposed to be resting! Training is over for the day!"

You took her shoulders, flashing her puppy dog eyes, "I'm begging you, Aoi! Just this once, and I'll never bother you about it again! Swear!!" Defeated, Aoi sighed, "Fine. Just this once. But you only have an hour!"

You comically sobbed, tears of joy running down your cheeks, "WAAAH!! THANK YOOOU!"

Aoi quickly delivered you a wooden sword, before bidding farewell. You situated yourself in the middle of the training room, spinning it around in your palm to get used to it.

You were determined — you were going to try your newfound breath technique: Star Breathing. However, there was one teensy, tiny problem.

Just how the hell were you gonna pull off a technique you don't know the first thing about?

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count : 3134

(edited a/n - thank you SOO much for 8k votes !! <33 )

see ya in the next update !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
28.2K 562 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
9.8K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...
9K 307 14
β˜†------------------------------β˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...