-one more chance- || armin ar...

By -SIR-NIGHTEYE-

x black fem reader have you given too many chances or do they deserve one more? how many chances are too many... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-21.5-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-25.5-
Author's Note
-26-
-27-
-27.5-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-30.5-
-31-
-32-
-32.5-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-39.5-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-50.5-
Author's Note
(-51-)
(-52-)
(-53-)
(-54-)
(-55-)

-35.5-

512 22 22
By -SIR-NIGHTEYE-

Eren & Naomi's POV
Naomi woke up from her sleep, stretching her body. She rolled over towards her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his body. Eren turned his body, facing his girlfriend. Naomi kept her eyes closed, feeling Eren press his lips against her forehead.

"Are you awake?" He whispered. Her lips slowly curved into a smile as she softly nodded, snuggling her body into his. "Open your eyes, babe." He chuckled.

"Eren, it's early," Naomi whined, lying on her back, rubbing her eyes. She finally opened them, turning to her boyfriend, who had the biggest smile on his face. He stretched his arm out, touching Naomi's cheek, rubbing his thumb against her lips.

"You're so pretty when you first wake up." He complimented. Naomi blushed, looking away.

"It's that vacation glow." She smiled.

"I have a lot planned for us today."

"Yeah? Like what?" She asked, placing her hand on top of her boyfriend's.

"First," He leaned close to her face, making the both of them smile. "Happy anniversary baby."

"Happy anniversary." She whispered, lifting her chin to peck her boyfriend's lips. Eren smiled, leaning down towards Naomi's face when she used her hand to cover his mouth. "Lemme brush my teeth first." Eren furrowed his eyebrows, taking Naomi's hand off of his lips.

"Three years, Mimi."

"I know, but today is special and," She looked away, trying to hide her smile. "I wanna stick my tongue in your mouth." She said quickly.

"Huh?"

"I ain't repeating it." She covered her face. Eren laughed.

"Okay, go brush your teeth." He said, smacking her ass as she stood up from the bed.

- - -

"Eren, I don't know what to wear," Naomi whined as she looked through her suitcase.

"Wear that new dress you got, we're just going to dinner."

"No, cuz I wore it when we went mini-golfing."

"Okay, hold on baby, lemme help you." Naomi sat next to her suitcase as her boyfriend looked through her clothes. She ogled at Eren as he focused on finding her an outfit. Everything about him was attractive to her. She couldn't be happier spending her life with anyone else.

"We should just stay home, take off our clothes, get in the pool and love each other," Naomi whispered, using her two fingers to imitate climbing on his arm. Eren glanced at his girlfriend before shifting his vision back to her clothes.

"You're thinking naughty thoughts, Naomi."

"You're making me think naughty thoughts, Eren." She kicked her suitcase off of the bed, replacing it with her body. She grabbed her boyfriends' hands, linking their fingers. Eren looked away, trying not to laugh at his horny girlfriend.

"Naomi."

"It's our anniversary, baby. Love me." She leaned forward, holding his waist, looking up at him.

"After dinner."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Seal it." She puckered her lips. Eren pressed his lips against hers before they did their special handshake. "You can't back out now."

"Never was." He licked his lips. "Now, I found an outfit, before you threw the goddamn thing on the floor." Eren bent down, picking up the dress from the floor, holding it up against his chest. "I know it's not as slutty as your other outfits but you brought it, I didn't." Naomi snickered.

"You like it?" She asked. He nodded.

"I think it's sexy and I think you'll look good in it." Naomi walked up to him, holding the dress to see for herself. "You like it?" He asked. She nodded.

"Lemme put it on."

"Okay." Naomi went into the bathroom, changing into the dress chosen by her boyfriend.

"How I look, baby?"

"You look amazing, bae." He smiled, holding Naomi's waist.

"What about the girls? They look okay?" She asked, popping out her chest.

"They look beautiful, babe. You look beautiful."

"Thank you, baby." Naomi smiled, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck, batting her eyelashes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. Naomi nodded, grabbing her phone from the bed.

"Let's take a picture though cuz I'm tryna show off how fine me and mine are." Eren playfully shook his head, following his girlfriend into the bathroom.

- - -

Naomi and Eren entered their hotel room, stuffed from the dinner they just had. Naomi threw herself onto the bed, lying on her back, Eren lying next to her.

"That food was no joke," Eren said.

"Caribbean food is not to be messed with my colorless friend." Naomi turned, laying on her side. "Can I say something, bae?" Eren turned his head to his girlfriend before nodding.

"What's up?" He asked. She sighed, sitting up. "You okay?" He followed her actions. Naomi stood up from the bed, undressing as she spoke.

"Lowkey," She said as she unbuckled her heels. "I don't know if I'm thinking too hard about it, but," She removed her dress, throwing it into her suitcase, standing in her underwear in front of her boyfriend. "I thought you were gonna propose tonight." She finished.

"Oh." Eren blinked.

"Was I overthinking it?" She removed her bra, throwing on one of her boyfriends' t-shirts that barely covered her lower half.

"Um, no," Eren answered as she put on her thigh socks. "No, you weren't." Naomi tied up her passion twists.

"So, you were gonna propose?" She stood in between his legs, resting her arms on his shoulder, playing with her fingers. Eren held her waist, looking away from his girlfriend. "Were you?" She asked, moving her head so Eren's eyes could meet hers.

"I wanted to." He answered, sighing. Naomi stared at her boyfriend, wide-eyed. "I wanted to." He repeated, shaking his head in disappointment.

"W-Why didn't you?" She asked, playing with his man-bun.

"I just don't think we talked enough about marriage for me to propose yet." Naomi nodded.

"Valid."

"But, I do wanna marry you. I love you, you know that. And I wanna be with you forever and always. I don't know, I guess I just got nervous."

"The roses were pretty." Naomi complimented, smiling, referring to their dinner.

"Thanks." Eren looked away. "The ring would've been part of them, but, yeah, I got nervous."

"Why, baby?" She placed her finger under his chin, turning his head to face her. "I make you nervous?"

"Yeah." He quickly answered, clearing his throat.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"No, no, Mimi. It's a good nervous." He stood up from the bed, holding her hands in his. "You're perfect, right? And because of that, I don't wanna mess anything up between us...again. I'm afraid of losing you."

"I get it, bae, but, why did that make you not wanna propose to me?"

"Today," Eren confirmed. "Because I wanna talk more about it with you. Marriage is a lot and I'm willing to take that next step with you. I just don't wanna make a mistake where I mess us up again."

"So, let's talk about it."

"What? Marriage?"

"Yeah cuz I wanna marry you and I wished you proposed tonight so, let's talk about it." She walked over to the side of the bed, crawling onto it, grabbing a pillow to sit on her lap as she crisscrossed her legs.

"Okay." Eren grabbed the pillow, throwing it to the side as he laid his head in between his girlfriends' thighs. Naomi snickered, playing with his bun.

"Getcho shoes off the bed, white boy."

"Oh, my bad." He kicked his shoes off of the end of the bed. "So, what first?"

"Children. How many do you want?" She started.

"As many as I can afford and your body can handle. You?"

"Same. When do you want them?" Eren shrugged, looking up at his girlfriend. "Hmm, maybe in like 3 years, cuz I want us to have time to ourselves to be a married couple, you know?" Naomi answered. He nodded, agreeing.

"What's next?" Eren asked. "Finances?" Naomi nodded.

"How you feel about a prenuptial agreement?" She asked.

"I want you to get one."

"I knew you were going to say that." Naomi sighed.

"Mimi, you have to get one. You make more money than me."

"So? Eren, I trust you."

"I know you do, babe, but it's what smart to do."

"Lemme ask you something. If it was the other way around, would you get a prenup?"

"No."

"Okay then-"

"But, that's different Naomi, you've never done anything that made me not trust you." She sighed, recalling their disagreement with each other after your falling out with Armin. "You have to get a prenup."

"Are you planning to do sumn stupid with our money or sumn?"

"No, baby. I love and trust you. And I know you feel the same way about me, but, no matter how much love I have for you, money can ruin this entire thing we have." Naomi nodded, agreeing. "And I don't wanna lose you, especially because of something stupid like money."

"Okay." Naomi smiled. "I'll get a prenup."

"Good."

"You act like I make so much more money than you."

"You make like 15k more than me."

"That's not a lot, Eren."

"I know, but it's still more." Naomi playfully rolled her eyes.

"How our life gon be when we married?" She asked.

"Hmm?" Eren looked away, resting his head against Naomi's thigh. "I don't know. But, I know we're gonna be happy."

"You not afraid to marry me?" She smiled, already knowing the answer. He furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"I was gonna propose tonight. You wanna see the ring?"

"Is it the same ring you'll use to propose later?"

"Probably."

"Then, no. I'll see it when you down on one knee."

"You're acting calm but I know you're nervous. Cuz now you know I'm gonna propose, but you don't know when." Eren chuckled. "You're gonna be shitting your pants every time we go out." He laughed.

"Shut up." Naomi giggled. Eren chuckled, sitting up.

"I should probably get dressed for bed. And then, we'll have to start packing."

"Ugh." Naomi threw herself onto the bed. "I don't wanna leave."

"We gotta go, bae."

"I know~" She whined. "But, I don't wanna."

"Stop whining, we still have two more days." Naomi pouted, throwing a tantrum on the bed. Eren playfully shook his head, removing his shirt.

"Ou, I'm over it." She sat up, crawling and sitting at the edge of the bed. He smiled at his girlfriends' cute reaction. "Hey, sexy." She looked up at him, holding his waist.

"Hey, sexy." He smirked. "You wanna go swimming?"

"Not really, I kinda just wanna taste yours." She stuck out her tongue.

"Baby," He rubbed his eyes. "That was such a nasty comment." He grinned.

"Let's get nasty, bae. Take your pants off."

"Okay, I have something I wanna do, first."

"For me?"

"Yeah, wait on the balcony."

"Is it nasty? Are you tying me up?" Her voice fluctuated with enlightenment.

"You don't even like being tied up."

"Hm-?"

"Just wait outside, baby."

"Okay." Naomi stood up from the bed, kissing her boyfriend's lips before making her way to the balcony. She decided to call her sister as she waited for her boyfriend to finish.

"Hey, sissy." You answered. Naomi smiled at the sound of your daughter in the background. "How D.R?"

"We're in the Bahamas."

"Whoops, sorry. How is it though?"

"It's beautiful, bro."

"So," You brought your face close to the camera, whispering. "Did he propose?"

"Okay, so here's the thing with that." She started. "He was going to, but he wanted to talk more about marriage before doing it."

"Oh okay, that makes sense. Me and Armin shoulda tried that."

"You and Armin should've tried a couple things. First, loyalty."

"Anyways, where are you guys right now?"

"At the hotel room. He's inside, I'm on the balcony." She stretched out her arm, showing her sister the chair she was sitting on."

"Y'all got in a fight or sumn? Why y'all not together?"

"He just doing something. I'm waiting for him. Where Armin at?"

"He right here." You flipped your camera, showing Armin in the kitchen, holding your daughter, while cooking.

"What he making?"

"Girl, Ion know." You shrugged, turning your camera towards you.

"Hmm, y'all cute."

"Nah."

"You had therapy today?"

"Yeah."

"How was it?"

"Good. We still tryna figure out this whole Sarai thing."

"I feel like-this shit is so wild to me-I feel like this bitch isn't even gon do shit. She just tryna scare y'all."

"Levi thinks the same thing." You took a deep breath."I don't know. I-I know it sounds bad, but I don't fucking care about her anymore. I just want her to be gone so me and Armin can see what we gon do with our relationship."

"Baby," Eren interrupted their conversation. "Oh, sorry."

"It's fine, love." Naomi hung up on you, standing up from her chair. "Are you done?" She asked. He nodded.

"But, are just gonna hang up on the person you were talking to like that?" He asked.

"What? Oh. It was my sister, she good." Naomi answered. "Can we go in?" She stretched her arm out, wrapping her fingers around the doorknob.

"Yes, but baby, hold on." Eren grabbed his girlfriend's hands, holding them in his.

"What?" Naomi chuckled, nervously.

"Um," His eyes diverted to the left. "I tried to make it look as nice as possible, but I don't know if you'll like it."

"That's fine, baby. I just wanna see it."

"Um...okay."

"Am I making you nervous again?"

"Yeah." He answered quickly, clearing his throat, looking away. Naomi smiled, walking past him into their hotel room.

Her mouth stood agape as her eyes scanned the room. It was decorated with rose petals all over the floor and bed. On the bed was a tray full of chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. The room was dimly lit by the few candles scattered around as soft music played in the background.

She placed her hands over her mouth, pressing her fingers against the inner corners of her tear ducts.

"You like it?" Eren asked, wrapping his arms around her body. Naomi turned her body, facing him.

"Fuck you." She playfully hit his chest. "You made it seem like you ain't do much."

"I wanted you to go in with as little expectation possible." He chuckled.

"Eren." She whined, turning to face the room. "This is so beautiful."

"Thanks." He grabbed Naomi's hand, leading her to the bed. "Sit, baby." Naomi crawled onto the bed, taking a seat near the tray of fruit. Eren picked up the wine bottle, pouring them both a glass before handing one to his girlfriend.

"Baby, I don't even know what to say right now."

"Don't say anything, just let me love you." He leaned forward, kissing Naomi's lips. Naomi changed her position, straddling his waist. Eren smiled, holding onto her.

"You think I deserve all this?" She grinned, drinking her glass of wine.

"This isn't even a fraction of what you deserve, Mimi. You know that."

"I just can't believe it, bae. This is amazing."

"You're amazing." Eren smiled, drinking his wine. "I'm ready to love you." He whispered. Naomi slid off his lap onto the bed. Eren grabbed their wine glasses and placed them on the table, doing the same with the candle, and leaving the bowl.

He walked over to his girlfriend, smiling as she looked up at him. He held the sides of her face, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers. The couple smiled into the kiss as their feelings intensified. Naomi held Eren's wrists as he moved his lips against hers.

She slowly leaned back, causing her boyfriend to be on top of her. Eren placed his hands on the bed, resting his body in between Naomi's legs as he continued locking lips with her.

"You hungry?" Eren asked after slowly pulling away from their kiss. Naomi bit her bottom lip, nodding. She was a nervous wreck. Even though Eren and her have been dating for 3 years, she still wasn't used to the love he had for her. It felt unreal, even though it was the most real love she's ever felt besides the one from her siblings.

"Here, baby." Eren held the strawberry to her lips. Naomi made eye contact with her boyfriend as she took a bite out of the chocolate-covered fruit. Eren smiled, watching his girlfriend. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Naomi was the best thing that has ever happened to him. He loved her and he loved showing her how much he loved her.

"You like it?" He asked. She nodded.

"Try it, bae." She directed. Eren didn't break eye contact with Naomi as he raised the fruit to his lips, holding the stem as he finished the half-eaten strawberry. "You like it?"

"Mhm." He nodded, placing the stem on the tray.

"Another one." Naomi opened her mouth. Eren snickered, sticking the end of a few more strawberries into her mouth, finishing the rest, and placing the stem on the tray.

"You finished all of them." Eren chuckled, showing her the empty bowl. He stood up from the bed, poured another two glasses of wine, placing the tray on the table. Naomi sat up.

"Good, that means my pussy gon taste good." She smirked, taking the glass from the table, having a drink.

"Let's see." He winked, drinking his glass of wine. Naomi walked towards her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck. Eren placed his hands on her ass, grabbing onto the back of Naomi's thighs, lifting her.

"You're so sexy." She whispered, pecking his lips.

"You're sexy." He responded, lying her back on the bed. Eren rested his hands on the bed, leaning close to his girlfriend's face. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby." He whispered, pressing his lips against her neck.

"Whatchu waiting for?" She murmured.

"You wet for me?" Naomi nodded as his kisses continued down her body. Eren lifted her shirt, kissing her stomach before reaching where she wanted him most. He went on his knees, placing soft kisses on her inner thighs.

Naomi sat up, latching the tip of her fingers to the hair tie holding Eren's bun. She slowly removed the hair tie, letting his hair fall. The hair tickled her thighs as it grazed her skin. Eren smirked as she ran her fingers through his hair.

A sigh of relief left her lips as he helped Naomi remove her panties, throwing them to the side. His lips curved into a smile, making Naomi blush.

"Stop~" She whined.

"You're soaked." He kissed her sex, pressing the tip of his tongue against her clit. "Spread your legs, baby." Naomi did as he said, spreading her legs for her boyfriend. "My baby's pretty pussy." He smiled.

"Shut up." Naomi giggled, swiping Eren's hair to the side as he closed his lips over her clit. Naomi folded her lips, letting out a small whimper.

"You like that, bae?" She nodded. "Good." He let out, giving a long lick in between her lips.

"Fuck~" Naomi moaned.

"Lay back." He pushed her stomach.

"What? You bouta go in?" She joked, laying back, propping herself up on a pillow. Eren closed his eyes, focusing his attention on Naomi's clit. Naomi massaged her fingers in his hair, watching him as he worked on her box.

"Mmm." She moaned, biting her bottom lip. He circled his tongue over her clit.

Naomi let out a breath, throwing her head back. Eren sucked on her clit, letting it slap back against her skin. She rose her head, adjusting her grip on his hair, swiping it all back, holding the hair in her hand.

He opened his eyes, looking up at his girlfriend, smiling as she moaned from his tongue.

"I love it when you look up at me, baby." Eren looked away, bobbing his head against her pussy. "Fuck you're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum all over your tongue, bae."

"Already?" Eren joked, kissing her clit.

"Shut up." She moaned, throwing her head back. "Oh fuck. Let me cum, baby." She begged, tightening her grip on his hair.

"Don't cum yet," Eren murmured in between kisses. She rose her head, letting out small whimpers. "Hold it, bae."

"Mhm." Naomi bit her lip. Eren flattened his tongue against his girlfriend, looking up at her. Naomi's eyes rolled to the back of her head, throwing it back as she pulled on Eren's hair, slowly moving her hips against his face. "Fuck, I came. I'm sorry, baby. I came." Her chest pumped up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

"I told you not to cum, baby."

"I know. I couldn't hold it. Your tongue feels so good."

"I know." Eren smiled, kissing her clit.

"Wait, baby, it's sensitive."

"Mhm." Eren wrapped his arms around her thighs, pulling her body to the edge of the bed, using the tips of his fingers to spread her pussy.

"Eren~" Naomi whined, sitting up.

"Yes, baby?" He spoke in between kisses.

"Fuck me."

"After this, baby." He closed his lips on her clit, flicking his tongue over it. Naomi laid back, massaging her fingers in his hair. She kept her eyes shut tightly, focusing on the overstimulation to her clit.

Eren moaned against her, bobbing and shaking his head. He brought his arm around, using the tip of his middle finger to play with Naomi's clit as he tongue-fucked her hole.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

"Cum, baby." He quickened the pace of his finger, licking along Naomi's pussy. Eren delivered kisses to her lips, looking up at her as he closed his lips over her pussy. Naomi arched her back, holding Eren's head in place as she let out a loud orgasm.

"Oh my god." She moaned, catching her breath as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Eren smiled, slowing down his actions before standing up. Naomi stretched her arms out, letting her boyfriend hover over her, while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Eren kept his hand on her pussy, gently rubbing her clit to calm her down.

"I love how sensitive you are today." He smiled. His lips grazed hers as he leaned down.

"I'm always sensitive." She smiled, kissing his lips.

"You like when I rub your pussy like this?" He whispered against her lips. She nodded, making eye contact with him.

"I want you inside me."

"That's what you want?" He smirked, pecking her lips. She nodded. Eren stood up straight, standing between Naomi's legs as he unzipped his pants. She sat up, grazing her fingernails against her abs, leaning forward and kissing his body.

"Feel how heavy it is." He took his dick out of his pants, taking Naomi's hand and guiding it to him. "That's how horny you make me."

"Can I put it in my mouth?"

"Not today, baby. I'm worshipping your body today."

"Fuck my face, then." Eren smiled at his girlfriends' eagerness.

"Take off your shirt." He directed. Naomi did as he said while he removed his pants. "You're so beautiful."

"You too." She smiled. Eren leaned down pressing his lips against hers.

"Lay down." He whispered as he jerked himself. He handed her a pillow, letting her prop herself up. "You look so perfect from this angle." He smiled, connecting their fingers, leaning down, and kissing her lips.

"Put it in me."

"Spread your legs." He spoke, tapping his dick on her pussy as she slowly spread her legs, exposing her drenched pussy lips. "So pretty." He mumbled to himself. Eren slowly slid his tip up and down her pussy, before burying himself deep inside her.

Naomi slid her hands on his shoulders, pulling his body close to hers as she ran her fingers through his hair. Their eyes connected as Eren began moving his hips against her, resting his fist against the bed under her arms.

"You like it, baby? Does it feel good?" He whispered, not breaking eye contact. Naomi nodded, feeling Eren fill her up. "You want me to go faster?" She nodded.

Eren looked down at his hips as he began quickening his pace, the sounds of their skin slapping as well as the soft music, filled the room.

"You feel so good, baby." Eren complimented, connecting their eyes. Naomi smiled, locking lips with her boyfriend. "Oh fuck." He broke the kiss, moaning in her ear.

"Yeah, moan in my ear." Naomi wrapped her legs around his waist, playing with the back of his hair. Eren raised his head, pulling her into a sloppy kiss as he moved his hips against her body.

"I'm getting close." She moaned out. He quickly pulled out of her. Naomi whimpered, looking down at her empty box.

"Turn over," Eren said, trying to hold in his smile. This was Naomi's favorite position and he knew that. She turned over, arching her back, face down ass up. Several moans escaped her lips as her boyfriend entered her from behind.

Naomi gripped the sheets in front of her, swearing as Eren's hips clapped against her. Her boyfriend didn't hesitate to slap his girlfriends' ass with his hands while fucking her. He knew what she liked.

"Harder, baby. Fuck me harder." Naomi begged. Eren was quick to change his pace, pounding into Naomi. He gripped her waist, sliding his knees onto the bed. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum." Naomi's voice was high-pitched.

"Hold it, baby. We'll cum together." Eren quickened his pace, shortening his strokes.

"Oh my god." Naomi shut her eyes, tightly, firmly gripping the sheets. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Hold it, Naomi."

"How close are you?"

"Don't worry about it." He pounded into her. Naomi's moans were in sync with Eren's strokes as he leaned over his girlfriend, resting his fist above her shoulders, fucking her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Naomi cursed. "I'm cumming. Fuck, baby, I'm cumming."

"Cum for me." He whispered. Naomi's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Eren spilled his seeds deep inside her, moaning out loud.

"Oh my god." The couple moaned out loud, simultaneously. Eren slowed down his actions, riding out their highs.

"Fuck, Eren," Naomi spoke in between breaths as her boyfriend slowly pulled out of her, watching their juices spill out of her. He smiled, turning his girlfriend over, seeing the tired look on her face and her chest pumping up and down.

"Take your time, baby." He leaned forward, kissing the side of her face, lowering his kisses to her neck and finally her boobs. He didn't hesitate to play with her nipples, sticking one in his mouth, while he circled his thumb over the other. Eren smiled, seeing his girlfriend still trying to catch her breath.

"You more fit than me cuz, I'm tapped out." She admitted. He chuckled, pecking her lips.

"Happy anniversary, my love."

"Happy anniversary." Naomi smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, playing with the back of his hair.

"Now, why don't you sit on my face so I can clean you up?" He whispered.

- - - - -

two things: my first eromi smut, nice 🙂 and i'm aware that this chapter is long and that is bcuz ion know when imma write another eromi chapter, i just had to let y'all know.

onto the next chapter we go (shit is about to go down!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.8K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
11.4K 171 5
"𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯, 𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢." Β° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 β‚’ πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β° boo...
36K 1.2K 39
x black fem reader
5K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. πŸ‹ w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❀️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...