Empires smp meet Dream smp

By Cherribombme

This is a story about how 12 royals meet a large group of weird and "odd" people More

The gnome, the pig, a father, and an arsonist
the copper king meets the dap duo
An odd sight to see
The 4 guests at the ocean empire
Joel's unwanted guests
Jimmy meets Eret and Fundy
Scott meets a few females
A weird surprise
Pearl meets karl
Sausage's guest
Fwhip's guests
What you can find in the forest part 2
The gnome, the pig, the father, and an arsonist Part 2
the copper king meets the dap duo
an odd sight too see Part 2
The 4 guests at the ocean empire part 2

What you can find in the forest

1.7K 28 5
By Cherribombme

It was a nice and beautiful day the sun was shining the birds where singing and the most beautiful creature was sitting in a patch of flowers her hair was brown as oak wood, eyes as dark as chocolate, wings as shiny as glitter and and smile as bright as the sun.
 The lady was sitting by a lake holding a flower and day-dreaming suddenly her day-dreaming stopped when she heard a thud behind her as fast as lighting she turns around only to see a blonde young boy and next to him was a smaller boy who's face was covered in scars and to the left of him was a girl who looked very similar to him, the same color of hair and eyes. This confused the mistress she had never seen these boys and girl before.
One things for sure she wasn't going to leave them there with the flick of a wrist she had summoned a vine that was coated with flowers and with a few hand gestures the vines picked up the children and they where on their way to a special and beautiful place, her kingdom.

(art not mine forgot who made it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 161 29
These are my yandere simulator headcannons this will include their pasts, sexualities,relationships and just some random things
36.3K 4.4K 104
Welcome to the Hermittpad Community Recap, a book written by fans, for fans, and based on fans. We are a team of Hermittpadders that update the book...
835K 29.1K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
21.1K 402 7
Angela "Mercy" Ziegler is a world renowned doctor, famous for 'bringing people back from the dead'. However, no one knew her real name or how she got...