Reincarnated into demon slaye...

By MitsurisWifeForReal

When Y/N, a normal teenage girl, gets hit by a truck and gets reincarnated into her favorite anime. Read to f... More

Authors note and information!
Part no.1
Part no.2
Part no.4
Part no.5
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chap. 6
Part no.7
Discontinued
New book!
Coming back and editing this old af story đź’€

Part no.3

533 14 7
By MitsurisWifeForReal

'Yes' = thoughts
"Yes" = talking
Underlined = Japanese
Normal = English

After I put on the comfortable clothes, I realized that there was a town there all along 'damn I am stupid, huh?' I walk to the town, and a lot of people out there are asking for a dude named Tanjiro's help.

'Why the fuck does this remind me of the night before Tanjiro's family died?' Then realization hit me.

'Oh shit is this Kimestu no Yaiba??'
'Well shit I am gonna die quickly.' I decided to go to the village just in case it really is kimetsu no yaiba
I was surprised at how small I felt, though, since the trees around me looked more giant than in my previous life.

Luckily, I found a puddle in an area around the village. I quickly sped up, trudging through the thick snow.
My E/C eyes widened when I finally saw myself. Well, I looked like me, but at least 2 inches smaller! Ugh..
I decided that, maybe, just maybe, I'm younger in this world than in my past life. Still really hard to believe, though...
Anyways, I also had no time to think about it since night time was quickly approaching, bringing along the colorful hues of the sky. I then ran to the village, hoping for some shelter.

I went up to the boy with burgundy hair since if it is Kimetsu no Yaiba, then most people who stick with the main character live long. "Hey! I am pretty lost and I don't have any place to stay so can I accompany you?"
'Great, just great, now he is gonna think I am a crazy person just asking him outta nowhere to stay with him..'
I sigh inside my head at the thought of staying out in the cold.

"What did you say, miss?" The boy politely asks. I tilt my head as a result.
'Damn, we got a language barrier. That sucks man.' Suddenly, I had a great idea in my head.
I start thinking of a phone to translate this 'plan' of mine. 'Oh shit where is it?' I look behind me quickly
to see my phone buried in a pile of snow 'goddamn, well at least he won't see the sky shit out a phone suddenly..'
I snatch the phone, and my E/C eyes hover over the battery percent. 'Huh, why does it say error!??!?'

'Well, that is a huge problem if I don't have internet..' My S/C fingers swipe over to settings to thankfully see that the internet still works in this world for whatever reason. I quickly go to the translator and start typing what I had said previously. 'Damn, what language was this again..?'

Well, Tanjiro, being as curious as he is, decides to look at whatever this metal box is.
"What's that, ma'am?" I had no idea about what he said since I was too lazy in my world to actually try to
learn Japanese - wait Japanese, that must be the language!
I show him the screen; to which it shows, "H my nam is Y/N I a no from her can please tak me wit you?"
He barely understood but recognized a few words such as name, from, can, please, me, with, you.

QUICK TANJIRO POV:

This girl, her clothes? She must be a foreigner. Plus, the way she speaks... If that assumption is right, I can't just leave her here. This weird device, maybe if I help her, she'll also tell me about it!

END OF TANJIRO POV, BACK TO Y/N.

"Sure.. follow me. My name is Kamado Tanjiro, by the way." I again didn't know anything, but he made gestures to the mountains, so I figured he was saying follow him and his name, so I pointed at myself ."Y/N."

'This language barrier is gonna be rough when we get to the fights.' I mentally slapped myself since I realized that I very well could've not talked to him and had a normal life.
'Oh well.. too late now.'

He starts going to his house, to which I follow. 'These hills are super large, I wonder how he doesn't get exhausted..'
Suddenly, about halfway there, we crossed a house where an old man was saying stuff I couldn't understand.

"Are you kids really going up the mountain at this time?" The old man says. "Come inside, I insist.."
I roughly understood some of it, though, because in Kimetsu no Yaiba, he says stuff about demons and not going out late and staying with him. Which I luckily remembered. Then, the burgundy haired boy who I knew as Tanjiro spoke up.

"That's very nice of you! I have a great sense of smell, though, so don't worry," he politely declined.
Then the old man responded, "No, no, it's too late out.. now come in before.." He continued on, "before the demons get you." I then remembered that this must be the point where Tanjiro got intrigued by the demon part.

I quickly followed Tanjiro, not wanting to die to Muzan or something worse.

Thus, the night where tragedy struck came to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 846 46
babwees my meow meows brrr you take silly baths together and you lov them ♡♡♡ you guys are gonna need a bigger bath- its okay I'll give you one- in a...
282K 6.7K 13
Mycroft Holmes, my eldest brother. Sherlock Holmes, my favourite brother. Enola Holmes, my spirited sister. And me, Adeline Holmes. One year older th...
23.3K 735 24
Yet another harem fanfic I'm writing since MiHoYo is great at making hot characters... As the last few words said, credits to MiHoYo for making Tears...
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc