This Love

By vam008142

{complete & editing } κ§π™ˆπ™–π™›π™žπ™– π™π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™šκ§‚ 𝑀𝑒 π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Her eyes meets mine
A bad anxiety
A spanish girl
Do it
ERIC DAWSON
I will protect you til my last breathe
I miss you amore
The bed breaks
You italian ?
Emotions
She makes me happy
It was good
Im safe in your arms.
You make me the happiest
I love you my little angel
Im home in your arms
Tell her i love her
Im sorry Eric
Slippers
Kidnapped: a missed chapter.
Cancle the dinner
First group hug
Mafia
Chains
I miss you
Birthday parties
Its over
I promise
Positive
Pink dress
Together
Nothing feels like home
Diamonds
Doctor appointment
Only one seed?
A boy
Drugs
Diego
My boy
Wedding
Coma
Here and alive
babies
Dinner
Traumatized
Same way
name?Age?Last name?Nothing?
Bad girls
Skateboard park
Costume
Sibling
Pieces
Silent cry
The past
kiss
Missing
Warm
Late night
Alison
Henry
Happiness again
Dark quiet empty
Forver
Coffee shop
Andrew&Ruesnsa
Divorce
Tired
Tracking device
Ropes
Mama
Trip Wire
Suffer
Versace
Bombs
You want
Rough
Button
Te amo

Worse

902 35 6
By vam008142

I didn't really thought Eric will find me.
I didn't really thought one morning I'll wake up in his arms while he's asleep.

it feels good to know he's here. With me. Now my apartment feels safe. I feel like nobody's coming in my apartment in the middle of the night and make themselves home.
And you know who exactly I'm talking about.

But i feel safe now, knowing Eric is under the same roof as me right now. Just different rooms.
And I know he's in kitchen because he was calling out for me where cooking pans where.

I heard him. But didn't answered because I was too lazy to scream back plus he should learn where I put my stuff at.

I wrap the towel around my body.
I already got some clothes out.
long T-Shirt and shorts, it's cold weather for these clothes but I do not care.

I walk out of my bedroom hearing Eric's music playing through the house. I love you baby. He loves that song for some reasons.

" You're just Too Good to be true " I hear him singing. He has some singing talents..
He then saw me in the hallway.
" can't take my eyes off of you " he continues.
"You'd be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much"

" at long last love has arrived and I thank god I'm alive." He sings and opens the fridge door.
" you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you " He gets some orange juice out.

" pardon way that I stare there's nothing else to compare " he gets Two glass cup out.
" the sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak" he continues to sing and he removes the orange juice cup bottle off.

"But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real. You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you" he looks at me for a bit and pour the juice in the cups.

He puts the food on the table nicely, he made my favorite... He remembers? I mean I know breakfast taco is his favorite but I didn't know he would still remember my favorite foods.

He walks to me. And pull me by my waist.
" I love you baby, and if it's quite alright. I need you baby to warm a lonely night " he continues to sing with the music. We dance.

" I love you baby, trust in me when I say"
I don't really think this song suits dancing. But it doesn't matter, at least we are making memories and having fun.

"Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray. Oh pretty baby now that I found you, stay" his hands on my waists. My hands on his shoulders. Dancing through the kitchen.

" and let me love you baby, let me love you"
he kisses me and pulls back.
" let's go eat I made your favorite " he smiles.
" thank you " I say kissing his cheek.
" anything for my girl "

" mm so good" I take another bite of my taco.
" glad you like it " Eric says.
" no no I don't like it, I love it it's amazing " I say.
" still glad " he smiles.

I pick our plates and get off the chair and walk to the sink.
" darling?" He calls out.
" yeah"
" why are you wearing those " he asks
" why won't?"
" it's cold "

" there, see now you're warmer, you showered dear, don't wear revealing and thin clothes after your shower in winter, you'll get sick" he says after he puts my warm clothes on and place a kiss on my forehead.

" why are you hard ?" I ask him I feel a smirk on my lips.
" mm what?" He lift his brow.
" oh shut up don't play dumb" I slap his shoulder.
" what are you thinking of Amor " I pull him by his neck and whisper in his ear.

" you " he whispers back.
" what exactly "
" your moans, scream, whimpers, whispers, touch, your warm come around my dick, my fingers, my face. Everything about you" he whispers pulling by my waist.

" Welp too bad pretty boy, I have something to do, See you later " I say pulling back and grabbing my jacket and leave the apartment.

Closing the door shut behind me.
Pretty boy is horny? I will leave him horny. I am ready to come back home to see him rubbing his massive cock in his right hand.

What the- why would she leave at this moment? Couldn't she leave but later? After I eat my dessert? Well damn it. I will do it myself then.

I sit on the couch getting myself comfortable. I unzip my pants and take my hard cock out of my boxers. this is what this woman do to me.

I make myself more comfortable and throw my head back taking my cock in my hand and moving it up and down not too slow and not to fast.

It's just getting worser and worser thought it would get better but I was wrong, I need more of it, it's not enough, this is not enough of what my dick wants right now.

I rub myself faster and faster, my eyes rolling back, I throw my head back, and let out all the groans and moans I've holding.

I'm on the edge, I need to come, it feels too good, but it's not enough, it wants more.

I hear the door Knob twist and open, it's not Diego, he said he will be back after evening or what, I lift my head up I see my girl in the door way.

She closes the door shut and takes her clothes off, revealing her gorgeous back, Wearing a white lingerie she walks to me a smirk on her red lips, and kneels on the couch beside me I throw my head back and smile, grinning.

I look at her.
" don't come " she says.
" I can't " I whisper.
" fucking try" she looks at me.
" what if I don't " I ask.
" worse can happen " she whispers in my ear.

" oh baby " I whisper.
" I'm here "
" babe" I whisper again.
" let your pretty moans out my pretty boy"
" oh babe I'm gonna come " I let out a moan.
" na ah you are not going to come, hold it " she says.

" I can't hold it no longer "
" you fucking, how I can hold it for you you can also hold it for me " she says.
" it's been fucking 15 minutes I can't " I whisper.
" hold i-" she stops talking as she watches me come.

" did you just come " she says.
" yes" I breathe out
" oh you still horny huh?" She asks. I nod." still hard huh?" She asks and I nod again.

"Alright get up " she demand.
" huh"
" I said get up" she says.
" alright alright chill " I get up " now what?" I ask.
" my room "

We get in her room and she pushes me on the bed and get on top of me. Her lips smash on mines our tongues fighting.

I feel her taking my hands and put them to side
" oh daddy you're so hard " she says as I hear two clicks. What the fuck.

She puts back and smirk down at me. I move my head to side to look behind her if anyone is there. But no one is behind her. Thought someone is behind her holding guns against us.

She pulls back and sits in front of me and that's when I realize she fucking handcuffed me to the bed.

" babe-" " I told you it will get worse didnt I?" She cuts me off.

Y'all aren't ready for next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 964 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
192K 6.8K 46
(●This book Will go under editing soon●) When a devil falls in love , It is the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified , ...
84.7K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~~β€’~~β€’~β€’~~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ He was a soldier, running towar...
125K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...