Blindly Running into Trouble

Oleh everyday_imstumblin

"Basically this story is about Avan who is a blind, grumpy, moody, arro-" "Okay! I think they get your po... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
TEASER!! coz i'm cool like that
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!
Part I
Part II
Part lll

chapter 11

16.4K 676 142
Oleh everyday_imstumblin

“Why are you in the bed with her?” a manly voice said.

“Because she won’t let go of me, Maya said she has an iron grip…she wasn’t lying. I couldn’t get her off of me since lunch time when she latched on.” I could recognize Avan’s voice so I assume that the other one is Devon. I kept my eyes closed and just listened, they still haven’t figured out I’m awake.

“Here let me try.” Suddenly hands were gripping my waist and started to pull. My arms and legs instinctively tighten around Avan, Devon grunted and then pulled harder “Stop, you’re dragging me as well!” Devon let go and I dropped back to Avan’s chest.

I smiled and cuddled closer to him; Avan sighed but began slowly making circles on my waist. Devon snickered “She is so weird, but definitely the right one for you” Avan stiffened and tightened his arms around my waist “We’re just friends”

Devon snorted “Fine, then I’m sure you won’t mind if I go after her, she is really hot wit-” Avan cut him off with a growl “Stay away from her!” okay, Avan is seriously leaving a few bruises on my waist. “Alright, but don’t you see, you care for her. She’s the only person who makes you feel normal and makes you happy.” Devon’s voice softened “Man, I’ve never seen you this happy since…”

He was talking about the time when Avan got his blindness, Avan stayed quiet. “Well I’m going to go out, so it’s just you and her in the house. Don’t do what- ah screw it, ‘bout time you become a man” I blushed at Devon’s comment, thank God he left the room or else he knew I was awake.

I heard the front door open and close and then the roar of an engine. Reality hit me when I realize that Avan and I were alone…FINALLY!!!

Now I get to make him do what I want…not that you dirty people.

I always wanted to see a blind person make a cake, Amber wouldn’t volunteer but I know Avan will. I was just about to wake up when Avan’s hand started to trace my face. I forced myself to relax as he goes over the contours of my features.

Starting from my forehead, he slowly makes it to my eyes, being extra delicate when he touched my eyelids. He went down to my chubby cheeks that I hope one day will disappear, Avan softly caressed them and then painfully slow he made it to my lips.

I felt little sparks when he touched them, he traces over my lips, lingering a lot longer here then my other features. Avan shifted, it felt like he was leaning over, I could feel his minty breath fanning my face. My blush increased at the thought of him kissing me, my mind went all fuzzy and I couldn’t think straight.

But then, Avan pulled back and sighed.

Nooo!!!! WHY DID YOU STOP!!! I shouted in my head, but on the outside I was completely calm and steadied my heart beat and breathing to sound like I’m still sleeping.

“Devon was right…” Avan whispered.

Wait, what was Devon right about? Somebody tell me!! I hate not knowing.

‘Shut up! You whine too much!’  My conscious yelled.

I mentally pouted and thought it was time to wake up. I shifted and made little noises, I slightly opened my eyes to see Avan, his head was down so it looked like he was looking at me. “Finally decide to wake up and let go of me. You sure you’re not a man because you sure have one hell of an iron grip.” Okay, yeah I didn’t expect him to turn into a jerk after he almost kissed me.

I huffed and got of his lap, I looked around to see we were in his room. I checked the clock to see it was still school time, “Uh it’s still school” I told Avan, one eyebrow raised. “You didn’t expect me to go to class with you in my arms, sleeping” Avan snorted “Devon picked us up and brought us here. Maya called your aunt to tell her where you are. Your family is very trusting to leave you with a guy...alone in a house.”

Avan wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. I rolled my eyes but decided to play along, ‘Oh let me do it!’ my slutty side pleaded ‘I’m more skilled than you’

‘But you are me’ I argued

‘Oh shut up and let me do my job’

I rolled my eyes again but let her do whatever because I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do, so I just let her push me back as I watched and learned from myself on how to seduce a guy.

She-I mean, I crawled to Avan and placed a hand on his chest. Grabbing a fist full of his shirt, I brought him closer to me. My lips traced his jaw line, up to his ear where I purred “What are you trying to say Avan” I nibbled his earlobe.

Avan’s hand went around my waist, pulling me on his lap. He presses his face in my neck and slightly moans, “Kitty, don’t start what you can’t finish.” His voice turned husky as he nipped my neck.

Oh well I tried…

‘No wait I’m not done y-‘I pushed my slutty side back and took control of my body. “Very well then, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me” I patted his cheek, got of his lap and made my way downstairs. “Dammit Ciara!” Avan shouted from the room.

I giggled because he’s voice was still husky and I’m pretty sure he’s trying to control himself below the belt, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

Walking in the kitchen, I searched through the fridge and raided the cupboards. I couldn’t find anything to eat so I just sat at the island table and waited for Avan to arrive. Tapping the table impatiently, Avan finally arrived; he was wearing a new, clean shirt and shorts.

I smirked, it was a clear sign that he went for a cold bath by the water droplets dripping from his hair. “You look refreshed.” I snickered at his scowling face. Avan made his way to me and was about to sit down when I quickly stopped him. “Oh no, you’re going to bake me a cake.”

Avan looked bewildered, “But I’m blind” he stated the obvious. “Really…you’re going to use that excuse. Ah don’t speak” I raised my hand when he opened his mouth. I knew he couldn’t see my hand but you can’t just stop hand gestures, it’s like a habit. “I will be supervising you from over here.” I grinned; this was going to be so exciting!

Avan hesitated but then sighed “You won’t take no for an answer will you?”

“Oh, you know me so well” I wiped away an imaginary tear “I’m so proud” I gushed. “Okay, first we need the ingredients. So grab-“

**
2 hours later

“Um…you said your parents are coming home late right?” a little mixture dripped down from the ceiling and onto my head. The gooey substance stuck to my hair as I tried to shake it off.

“Yep” Avan was standing next to me; he was fully covered in cake mixture and a lot of flour. I was no better than him; somehow we managed to get into a bit of mess. Guess it all started with the arguing and then someone tripped, pouring all the cake contents on the other person. Then that person decided to get revenge and basically we had an all out war. I was winning only because I could see but then smart ass Avan grabbed me so I couldn’t escape anymore.

Now we stood in the middle of the kitchen, pondering how long it will take to clean this up and if we can do it in time before Avan’s parents arrives.

“Is there any way we can blame this on Devon?” I prayed he said yes but alas, Avan shook his head. “You wipe the table and floor, I’ll take the dishes.” I gave Avan a cloth to wipe down the table, as I furiously cleaned the dishes.

I was beginning to panic, you know when you did something wrong and feel like your parents will come home any minute, so you rush to fix or clean whatever you done. Yeah, that’s how we feel.

Then we heard a car door slam, Avan and I froze at the sound of footsteps coming this way. “Okay, we’re just going to tell them the truth” Avan nervously said. “Okay” I whispered but then the door opened and I panicked, I moved my way behind Avan so I was out of view from whoever it was at the door.

“OMG! What happened here!?” Anya gasped and next to her someone began to laugh. It was a voice that I didn’t recognize so just stayed behind Avan and let him take all the blame. “Avan” Anya yelled at him.

“It was all Ciara’s fault!” my jaw dropped, that snitch! I hit his back a couple of times but that gave away my position. “Ciara come out from behind Avan” nervously, my head peeked out from Avan’s arm. “Hey Anya…lovely weather we are having” I sheepishly smiled.

Anya looked annoyed and had her hands on her hips. The guy next to her was silently laughing, he had red hair and was big built and tall. Avan wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in front of him, now I was the human shield. The only thing protecting us from Anya was the island table and I sure as hell ain’t moving away from it until she cooled down.

Anya sighed and rubbed her forehead “Do I want to know…” she asked and I shook my head. “Alright, Kevin grab a mop and let’s get cleaning”

“Why me?” he whined and pouted.

“Because I said so” Avan and I snickered in the background. Kevin must be Anya’s husband, and what do you know, the Jackson women really do control their men. “Avan get back to work” I ordered Avan and was about to move but he held on. He brought his head down and whispered in my ear “You can’t tell me what to do so easily kitty. I will expect something in return later on”

Damn his sexy British accent…

Avan let go and stood next to me, of course he had an arrogant smirk on his face. He then began to wipe the table; I looked across it to see Anya and Kevin staring at us. Anya was grinning and Kevin…let’s not talk about what Kevin’s doing.

Awkwardly I cleared my throat and made my way around the table; I believe it’s time for me to introduce myself to this Kevin…

“Omg, hey Kevin, long time no see.” I gave him a hug and purposely ruined his clothes. I pulled back, satisfied with the cake mixture on his shirt. “We just met” he said while frowning and taking a step back.

I fake gasped “How could you forget me, I was at your wedding!” I didn’t really go to the wedding but he doesn’t need to know that, Kevin looked confused; he then turned his head to his wife for some confirmation. Anya played along and nodded, I could see the amusement in her eyes as she watched her poor husband. “I can’t believe you forgot me, I was one of Anya’s brides’ maids.” I hit his arm.

“I was walked in by one of your mates, the blonde one” that was a complete guess; apparently it was also right because Kevin had that far away look acting like he was trying to recall the memory but he still looked confused. “O-oh yeah, now I remember” He tried to play it off and I was about to continue when Anya couldn’t hold in her laugh anymore. Avan and I joined her when Kevin had this confused pouty face.

“What are you laughing at?” he whined to his wife.

Avan decided to put him out of his misery “Dude, you just got played. Ciara was never at your wedding, this is the first time you’re meeting her” I grinned “Please to meet you Kevin, I must say the best man gave a lovely speech” Kevin chuckled and playfully shook his finger at me.

“The best man passed out before he could.” He said, shaking his head. “So I guess you’re Avan’s girlfriend” from the corner of my eye I could see Avan stiffen but said nothing.

I sighed, I don’t know if it’s a disappointing sigh or I’m just really tired. So I just went with an easy answer “If by girlfriend you mean, me being a girl and his friend. Then yes, I am his girlfriend” Anya sighed and Avan went on to clean the table. What did he expect me to say, he hasn’t popped the big question out to me so I don’t know why he’s sulking.

I mean it’s not like…um you know…never mind

“Okay enough chit chat, we better get this cleaned up before our parents arrive.” Anya clapped her hands and we got to work. 45 minutes later and we were finished, Avan and I went to get cleaned. I made Avan give me a piggy back ride up the stairs and into his room.

Ha! And he says I can’t order him to do what I want.

We bathed, dressed in clean clothes and headed down stairs, but halfway to the family room I pulled Avan to a stop.

“Avan”

“Yh”

“I think it’s about time you meet my family” I evilly grinned.

***

just so you know....i'm not happy with this chapter

SO FORGIVE ME IF IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LAUGH LIKE THE LAST ONES!!!!!

*cries* i'm losing my mojo! and it's because of school *waves fist angrily*

The next one is funny...ok i lied IT'S NOT!!!

i couldn't find anything funny to add...i'm going to go cry in a corner now...

Oh wait, i'm already there!!!  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

360K 14.2K 68
*REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY IS NOW POSTED AS HEART OF FIRE* | HIGHEST RANK: #13 in Vampire on 5/10/18 #526 in Romance on 7/12/18| She was the...
107K 7.2K 41
Rosie Grey was only seven years old when she arrived at Mr Thompson's cotton factory. Now fourteen, she has become accustomed to the treatment of the...
1.1M 69.5K 43
Eliza Banes, her ambition for adventure and her penchant for trouble, have often been trying on her poor mama's nerves. All her mother desires is for...
8.3M 283K 37
Ginelle Hayes is orphaned, and after escaping her abusive guardian with a dark secret, she finds herself alone on the cruel streets of London. Then E...