Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest

1.9K 55 6
By ChildOfBeast13

A manta flyer was seen soaring through the ocean before it came up to the surface and began to fly. Inisde was Aqualad, who was with the newest member Tigress, The Terror Twins and Icicle Jr.

Tuppance : Brother Tommy, I think we're plum crazy to throw in with this feller. I mean, it wasn't two years ago when Mr. Aqualad here was trying to lock us back up in Belle Reve.

Tommy : Well, Sister Tuppance, folks say he had a change of heart since finding out who his papi is. 

Icicle Jr : *walks over to Tuppance* I hear he switched sides because of some girl! Which I totally get. *puts hand on Tuppance's shoulder* You know, if it's the right girl.

Tuppance : Step back, Junior. You're giving me the chills.

Icicle Jr : But in a good way, right, babe?

Tommy : I'm more concerned about this Tigress. How come the Terror Twins ain't never heard of her before?

Tigress : You know we can hear you.

Tommy : That we do, missy. These are open questions, you see?

Tigress : So which one of you wants to ask your open questions of Black Manta? Which one of you wants to suggest to the big bad that his son and his son's hand picked right hand can't be trusted?

Tuppance and Tommy became silent and turned back around, not asking anymore questions.

Icicle Jr : Don't look so defeated. I'm here for you, babe...

Icicle Jr gets closer to Tuppance causing her to shiver from the cold temperatures from his body.

Tuppance : Will you cut that out?

Icicle Jr : Can't help myself, babe. Been kinda obsessed since the first time I laid eyes on you.

Tuppance : This is the first time you've laid eyes on me!

Icicle Jr : Technically. But see, five years ago, in Belle Reve, *reaches hand out to Tuppance* this martian girl was posing as you...

Before Icicle Jr could finish his sentence Tuppance grabbed onto his hand. She then started to squeeze it with her super strength.

Tuppance : *annoyed* So go give the skeevies to her!

Tuppance let got Icicle Jr and the ice villain stumbled back while holding his hand in pain.

Icicle Jr : *turns to Aqualad* I'm wearing her down.

Aqualad : Perhaps we could focus on the mission now. We are closing in on our target.

========================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

It was now night time and currently Impulse and (Y/N) were standing in front of Jaime's house. Impulse rang the doorbell and after a few seconds, Jaime opened the door.

Jaime : Dude, what are the both of you doing here?

Impulse : We're here to hang, to chill, spend a little downtime with our buddy Blue, B.B, the Beetle. You know, chillanging. 

Jaime : *looks around* And put my secret I.D. at risk? *to (Y/N)* Why didn't you try to stop him?

(Y/N) : I couldn't! I opened my door and he just grabbed me and ran me all the way out here.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* This Impulse is trouble. Destroy him!

Jaime : Overreacting won't help.

(Y/N) : Overreacting about what?

Jaime : Oh, uh... Nothing.

Impulse : I'll never get used to this so retro obsession with secret identities. I mean, what's the point in hiding how crash we are?

(Y/N) : Fame is not as great as you think it is, dude.

Impulse : What? Look at you, you're the famous (Y/N) 10! You're so crash!

(Y/N) : Yeah, but I have almost no privacy. *slightly annoyed* Everywhere I go everyone just flocks over me.

Jaime : Let's just get out of here before someone spots us.

The Scarab then starts to activates its armor as it began to surround Jaime's entire body. (Y/N) then activates the Omnitrix and slams down on it covering him in a green flash of light. As the green light dies down, a red blur flies up into the air with incredible speed.

Jetray and Blue Beetle then fly away and Impulse runs after them at incredible speeds. The three made it to mountainous wasteland and began to destroy rocks.

Jetray : Watch this.

Jetray fired a neuroshock from his eyes and destroyed the rock, shattering it into multiple pieces.

Jetray : *to Blue Beetle & Impulse* Well?

Blue Beetle : Really, that's the best you can do?

Blue Beetle shapeshifted his armor to make a laser rifle come out of his left hand. He then fired at a rock and destroyed it.

Blue Beetle : *to Impulse* Top that, hermano. 

Impulse : Not bad, not bad. Boulder's definitely feeling the mode, but... One thing I learned in the future amigo is that its easier to destroy... 

Impulse then ran around and picked up the small pieces of rock and started to form them into a shape of something.

Impulse : ...than to create. Tada!

Jetray and Blue Beetle look at what Impulse did and only see that the small pieces of rock were in order than scattered around the place.

Blue Beetle : Uh, "Tada" what exactly?

Impulse : Curb the attitude get a little altitude, hermano.

Jetray and Blue Beetle then fly up into the air to see what Impulse created and are shocked by what they see. Impulse created a self portrait of himself from all the stones.

Jetray : Whoa...!

Impulse : Impulse! By Impulse. *chuckles* Is that crash, or what?

Blue Beetle : Crash, totally crash!

From behind Jetray and Blue Beetle a figure appears behind them before tackling them down to the ground. The figure was revealed to be Tuppance as the three crashed into Impulse's portrait.

Impulse : Oh, man, I spent 1.6 seconds on that self-portrait. It was my master piece!

Tigress runs towards Jetray and lunges at him at gets ready to perform a kick. Tigrees gets closer to Jetray and performs the kick, however Jetray flies up into the air and avoids it. Jetray then aims his tail at Tigress before firing a neuroshock at her.

Tigress dodges out of the way and runs away as Jetray continued to fire more neuroshocks at her. Impulse dashed straight towards Tommy, but was sent flying back when Tommy swung his arm at the speedster.

Tigress rolled out of the way of another neuroshock and took out a gun and fired a net at Impulse, capturing him.

The terror twins then run over to Blue Beetle before restraining him with their superior strength. Jetray saw this and then aims his tail at the Terror Twins and then prepares to fire a neuroshock. Tigress then took a small device out of her pocket and loaded it into a gun before firing it.

Jetray then fires his neuroshock but he noticed that nothing was happening. He looked down to his tail and sees that the device Tigress fired had attached to his tail and sees that a red and green orb was starting to form and grew bigger and bigger. Jetray was unsure what was happening and starts to shoot a neuroshock from his eyes at the red and green orb, but it only grew bigger.

Jetray continues to shoot his neuroshock but the orb only grows bigger and starts to envelop the lower half of Jetray's body. The orb was finally at it's limit and starts to shine brighter and brighter, and then blows up dealing great damage to Jetray.

Jetray then falls to the ground and then finally crashes, causing a cloud of dust surrounding the area he had fallen in. The cloud of dust clears and reveals that (Y/N) was back in his human form.

Icicle Jr : *to Terror Twins* Move!

The Terror Twins let go of Blue Beetle and got out of the way. Icicle Jr them aims his hand at Blue Beetle and fires an ice beam, freezing Blue's entire body.

Impulse : Blue!

Impulse vibrates fast enough to phase through the net he was in and Tigress notices. She throws a bolo at Impulse, however the speedster was able to escape.

Blue Beetle formed a sonic cannon and used it to shatter the ice he was surrounded in. (Y/N) then starts to stand back up and activates the Omnitrix and slams it down not looking at which alien he would turn into.

Echo Echo : Echo Echo!

The Echo Echos then look towards the Terror Twins and inhale before letting out a supersonic scream at them. The twins hold their ears as they scream out in pain from the attack. Icicle Junior then fires an ice beam towards the Echo Echos, but they jump away, barely dodging it.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* The advantage is ours. Recommended tactic : evisceration.

Blue Beetle : Or, since the outnumber us four to three, we could recommend tactic : Strategic retreat.

Echo Echo #2 : Good... idea.

Impulse : But first, how did they find us out here in the middle of...

Impulse then looks up and sees Aqualad was standing on a rock watching the entire battle happen.

Impulse : Aha!

Impulse then runs on to the rock that Aqualad was standing on and confronts him.

Aqualad : So you're Aqualad. Working for the bad guys, I see. Taking their alien tech to track our friend Blue. Not crash, dude. Not crash at all!

Aqualad swings his sword at Impulse but the speedster quickly avoids it before taking an alien remote from him.

Impulse : Moded!

Impulse then runs away and regroups with Echo Echo and Blue Beetle.

Impulse : They can't follow us now. Let's book!

The Echo Echos merged back into one and the original pressed the Omnitrix on his chest and transformed into Big Chill. He, Impulse and Blue Beetle then quickly escape the area.

===================================================================================================

Big Chill, Blue Beetle and Impulse then made it towards the cave before going inside of it through the Zeta Tubes.

Impulse : Ha-ha! Left them in the dust!

Nightwing : Left who in the dust?

The three then hear a voice and turn their heads to see that Nightwing was walking towards them.

Nightwing : And what is that?

Impulse : Souvenir!

Blue Beetle : Souvenirs are Beast Boy's thing, ese.

Impulse : Oh really? I thought it was Kid Flash's...

Nightwing : Can we get to it?

Big Chill : Aqualad attacked us with Icicle Jr, The Terror twins and a ninja girl I've never seen before.

Impulse : *shows Nightwing device* This is how they tracked Blue. I made sure they couldn't do it again.

Nightwing : So you brought foreign, possibly alien, tech into the cave? Rookie mistake!

Big Chill then walked over to Nightwing and put his hand on his shoulder.

Big Chill : *whispering* Take it easy, Dick. They're both just kids, remember?

Nightwing : *to Impulse sighing* Alright. Give it here.

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile with Aqualad he and the others were back in the manta flyer with a second tracking device in his hand.

Tommy : If you had another one of them gizmos, why not just say so?

Aqualad : It is not the same. This one confirms the first device acted as a trojan horse. Impulse brought it into the cave, where it remotely hacked and by passed all security.

All the villains grinned at the news that Aqualad just told them.

Aqualad : Mount Justice is ours.

============================================================================================

Back inside of the cave, Nightwing, (Y/N) who had returned to normal, Impulse and Blue Beetle were watching the computer scan the device. Suddenly, Nightwing's eyes widen as he realized something.

Nightwing : Ugh... I'm an idiot!

Nightwing takes out his fighting sticks and turns around only to see that Superboy who was wearing an inhibitor collar was thrown towards him by Tommy Terror.

Icicle Jr appeared and fired an ice laser at the ground causing a glacier to come towards (Y/N), Blue Beetle and Impulse. The three then quickly get out of the way. 

Impulse : Oh, this one's a classic! Ice over the floor, and the speedster can't catch you, right? 

Impulse then runs up the wall and charges towards Icicle Junior before punching him, sending him towards and hitting the wall.

Impulse : Wrong!

(Y/N) then activated the Omnitrix but Tigress appeared and kicked him in the face and sweeps his leg, making him fall. (Y/N) then tries to quickly slam down the Omnitrix not caring about what alien he would turn into, but Tigress quickly grabs his right hand and stops him from reaching the Omnitrix.

(Y/N) raises his left arm in the air and smacks the ground with the top of the Omnitrix as the impact presses the core down.

A green flash of light then envelops (Y/N)'s body as he starts to transform. Tigress was then sent flying when something punched her in the face. Tigress lands on her feet and looks forward to see what had hit her.

Tigress quickly drew her sword as she and Swampfire got into a fighting stance.

Back with Impulse, he saw that Tuppance was holding an unconscious Beast Boy over her shoulder. 

Impulse : That worked so nice, I'll try it twice!

Impulse dashed straight towards Tuppance but he bounced off of her and Tommy caught him mid-air. Impulse attacks Tommy with a barrage of incredibly fast punches, but they had no effect.

Impulse : *in pain* Ugh, my hands! What are you made of?

Tommy : Snips and snail and puppy dog tails.

Tommy then put an inhibitor collar around Impulse's neck.

Impulse : Ah, nice try! But I'll just vibrate right out of this...

Impulse tried to use his powers but they didn't work.

Impulse : No speed. I'm moded, aren't I?

Tommy cocks back his fist before he punched Impulse in the face sending him back a couple feet and knocking him out.

Meanwhile with Swampfire, he was fighting Tigress. Tigress jumps in the air and swings her sword downwards but Swampfire dodges it before grabbing the ninja and throwing her away.

Tigress does a flip and lands on her feet before charging towards Swampfire once again. Swampfire cocks back his fist as he waits for Tigress to get close enough to him. Once she was close enough, Swampfire swing his fist but Tigress dodges by sliding. 

Tigress then turned back around and charged towards Swampfire again and when he attacked, Tigress dodged it once again. This time, Swampfire charged towards Tigress to attack her but she jumped over his head.

Tigress then took out a detonation switch and pressed it revealing the charges she wrapped around Swampfire's arms and neck when she dodged his attacks. She pressed the button causing multiple explosions around the alien's body.

Swampfire's body began to be torn apart with each explosion and after the explosions stop, Swampfire's body was revealed to everyone.

Swampfire began to regenerate his body but Tigress threw another explosive towards him. It exploded sending Swampfire back as his body began to crumble and collapsed into small green pieces.

The small green pieces start to form together into a small mush of green gunk. Out from the mush forms Swampfire's head.

Swampfire : Ugh... That did not feel so good.

Tigress : Then you're not gonna like this.

Swampfire looks up and sees that Tigress was standing over his head. She then kicks him in the face knocking out Swampfire and causing him to revert back to normal.

Blue Beetle aimed his sonic cannon at Tigress and was about to fire but he was stopped.

Aqualad : Stand down!

Blue Beetle then saw that Aqualad had walked into the room with a large duffel back.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* Switch to Plasma cannon. Wide dispersal. Incinerate them all.

Blue Beetle : Good guys included? No, thanks.

Aqualad : This battle is over.

Blue Beetle : *aims sonic cannons at Aqualad* I don't think so, traitor!

Aqualad : Then re-think, Beetle.

Aqualad then puts down the duffel bag and revealed that the same bomb that almost destroyed Malina island was inside.

Aqualad : This is same bomb that almost destroyed Malina Island. And with (Y/N) 10 out of commission, you have no chance of disarming it. I am holding down the deadman switch. If my thumb comes off this button, for any reason... Mount Justice falls.

Scarab: The traitor bluffs. And if not, I calculate we can survive the blast.

Blue Beetle : But my friends can't.

Blue Beetle lands on the ground before withdrawing all of his weapons and raised both of his hands in the air, surrendering.

Blue Beetle : We're standing down.

Aqualad : Wise choice.

Tommy came up from behind Blue Beetle and put an inhibitor collar around his neck. Icicle Junior then came down to the ground level.

Aqualad : *to Icicle Jr* Escort Beetle, Impulse, Beast Boy and (Y/N) 10 to the flyer.

Tigress : What about these two?

Aqualad : As hostages, they have value here. But Nightwing is an ordinary human. Superboy, a human kryptonian hybrid clone. Neither category is of any interest to our partner.

Nightwing then gets up before he turns towards Aqualad, enraged.

Nightwing : Aqualad! You'll regret this!

Aqualad then walks over towards Nightwing and the gives him a heavy punch him to the gut.

Aqualad then starts to walk away while Tigress and everyone else was following him.

Aqualad : I believe I have outgrown the name "Aqualad", as well as anything resembling regret. I will leave the bomb with you, as a souvenir. Oh, and the deadman switch has a five mile range. Do not pursue. 

Aqualad, Tigress, the Terror Twins, Icicle Jr went outside of the cave with their captured heroes as they head towards the Manta flyer.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* No, we cannot allow ourselves to be taken prisoner.

Blue Beetle : Not much choice, is there?

Icicle Jr : Not at all.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* Inaccurate. I have accessed the functions of this inhibitor collar. I will disable it, so you may attack.

Blue Beetle : And risk Aqualad blowing up the cave? I don't think so.

Scarab : *in Jaime's head* Then, Jaime Reyes, you leave me no choice. I am taking control.

The Scarab disabled the inhibitor collar and took full control of the Beetle armor.

Blue Beetle : What? No! You can't!

The Scarab formed two large maces with Beetle's hands and began to attack Icicle Jr and Tigress by swinging Jaime's arms. It knocked both villains away before spinning around and forming the plasma cannon, before firing on Aqualad.

Aqualad spun around his water bearer and formed a shield to block the attack. The blast was too strong and the Atlantean was sent back into a rock, causing the deadman switch to fall out of his hand.

Blue Beetle : No!

Blue Beetle looked back at the cave and noticed that the bomb inside did not go off.

Blue Beetle : *to Scarab* You were right! It was a bluff! Get him!

The scarab made the Blue's body run towards Aqualad and lunged towards him. Aqualad extended his hand forwards and placed it on Blue Beetle's chest before giving him an electric shock, opening a hole in his armor.

Blue Beetle stumbled around from the pain and Tigress fired a dart on his exposed skin. The sedative in the dart knocked Blue Beetle out as he fell towards the ground.

Aqualad : I was not certain that would work. But it seems Beetle is indeed vulnerable to mystic energy. And sedatives. *to Icicle Jr* Bring him aboard.

Icicle Jr took up Blue Beetle and threw him over his shoulder and followed Aqualad into the Manta flier. Soon, Beast Boy, Impulse and (Y/N) began to wake up and realized they had been captured.

Tommy : Can't believe we didn't end Superboy when we had the chance.

Icicle Jr : Boss here still has a soft spot for his old team.

Aqualad : *turns to Tigress* Do it.

Tigress : You sure?

Aqualad : Do it...

Tigress took out the real switch for the bomb inside of the cave and reluctantly pressed the button. The bomb inside was triggered and it exploded, destroying the entire cave.

Impulse : No, no...!

=====================================================================================================

In Happy Harbor, the citizens were able to hear the explosion and from their homes and came outside to see a giant smoke coming from the beach. Malcom Duncan was riding his motorcycle back to the cave and saw the smoke.

Malcom : *through comms* Malcom to watchtower, Mount Justice is... gone. I mean... there's been an explosion. A big explosion! Requesting immediate assistance. Get here. Fast!

Malcom drove towards the beach and when he got there the entire Cave was destroyed and all that was left was rubble. He began to look through the rubble to find any survivors but soon heard a familiar sound.

Malcom : Sphere?

Malcom looked over to the sea and saw that Sphere had transformed into the Super-Cycle and was floating on the water. Malcom took off his jacket and jumped into the water and swam towards Sphere.

When he got close, he saw that an unconscious Nighwing, Wolf and Superboy were on top of it. Nightwing fell off of Super-Cycle and fell into the water. Malcom took in a deep breath and went underwater and came back up with Nightwing a few seconds later.

Malcom : Conner! Superboy! Wake up!

Malcom splashed Superboy's face with water waking him up.

Superboy : What...?

Malcom : Questions later, man. Grab Wolf. The S-Cycle's sinking.

Superboy : Right... right.

Superboy grabbed Wolf but as he did, the Super-Cycle sank under the water.

Malcom : Will Sphere be okay?

Superboy : Uh... Yeah, I think so. She folds up to heal. Can you make it to shore with Nightwing?

Malcom : Yeah, I got him.

The two then swam back to the shore so that they could regroup with the other members of the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5K 63 12
this is a Errorink story, where everyone is bound to their soulmate by their soul, humans and monsters. Even without a soul, Ink feels a strong conne...
8.1K 153 42
This is the second story I wrote there is a g 4 but that one needs editing so this g5 from the movie to make your mark and some tell your tail (slow...
4.1K 72 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...