PERI KIZI

By captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 11

1.2K 57 7
By captaintoddler

In Yildiz house,

"Melo, have the pizza is arrive?"

And the doorbell is ringing,

"Ahaa,,here they are."

"Yok, yok,,I will take it, Melo." Eda run through the door and open it but she is shock.

"Gunaydin Eda cim."

"What are you doing here Volkan?"

"Sorry if I bothering you, I just stopped by and want to send an invitation card for my birthday this Sunday to you and Serkan."

She accept the paper from him.

"Okay. But why don't you give this at Serkan place?"

"I already arrive at his place but I guess he has a guest and so I turn around then remember that you live here, so I stop by."

"Fine by me."

"Okay, I'll back to work. See you."

Eda waving her hand and smile. This is so strange, why he doesn't send it by courier or else. Then she try to call Serkan, but seems like he has a business and almost three times she dial but no answer. Think that Volkan said is true so she prepare to school and stop to his place.

In the way to school she decide to come to his place and give the invitation from Volkan. The gate are open and yes, there is a blue donker Audi park in Bolat mansion and she already recognize it, it's Celine. Eda keep thinking what Celine do this time here. She come directly to Serkan house and skip Bolat main mansion. She walk slowly and hear a voice,

"Serkan please, don't do this to my dad !"

"You don't need to begging because everything is done and settle in the court."

"At least you can pull or cancelled your report and we can talk this. We are childhood friends Serkan, why you let this happen?"

"And why you let your dad stealing holding assets and why you put yourself between me and Eda when I was sick and amnesia? You will take the advantage from this, right? So I leave Eda, my fiancé, then I married with you?"

"You said yourself that you only remember me and only having me, Serkan. What should I do? I love you since the beginning but you always treat me different with Eda. Why you always being cold and avoid me but not with Eda, this is so painful Serkan !"

"Don't talk nonsense ! Everything is done and we will never like we used to be. Yes, we are friend just like that nothing more, Celine. Let me give you some advice, better you start your new life and your own business in PR management and leave Art Life and Bolat-Atakay company."

"Do you think bring my dad in jail will giving me so much hope in my business career?"

"Better you don't mix your work and personal life. There are people still trust your skill as a PR than you don't do anything. About what your dad had done is really out of the law. So, better you wake up and keep working so your dad will stay happy."

"How could you so easy said like that to me after what we've been through. I came to you right after knowing you're back. We stay in my house before you appear in front of everyone."

"Don't exaggerate, Celine. I'd just need a place to prepare myself and remember everything, nothing more..."

Eda feel like being third wheel, she doesn't want to stay any longer and think that what she is doing come right here is very stupid decision. She accidentally drop the invitation card and leave those place quickly before someone saw her. Blaming on herself why still trust him when he and Celine didn't done.

Serkan stop right after saw a black shadow move away and sound of the steps. His heart beating fast and avoiding Celine keep babbling non sense behind him. He feel something wrong happened in outside and feel someone standing in this floor before. He see an invitation card in the floor. He thought Seyfi was here and try to come but knowing there are Celine so he left.

Serkan back to the living room,....

"Noldu?" she ask.

"Is none your business, I think it's better you leave Celine, because there is nothing we need to talks. The case of your dad is still going and I can't do anything, and we a mature childhood friend I hope you know how to behavior classy."

"So you never change?"

"Nope. You deserve a good life than you stay under your dad's life. It will be waste your life. Start a new page for yourself."

With a huge pain and disappointed, she leave his house because her effort is not working anymore to persuade him. She entering her car and call someone while start the engine to go.

Serkan try to find his phone in the pocket, one by one in his pants but there is nothing. Seem he forget where is the last time put it down, he ran to his bedroom, his eyes scanning every corner. And finally find it in under the blanket. He open notification of course click the name of Eda. Third miscalled.

"Shiiit !!" he dial her number

Not responding, he try it again and again, still not responding. He texting her.

-Eda, where are you? Please reply.

The message got one checklist symbol but not be read yet.

He froze, try to remember what happen in the last minute, try to collect his thought and analyzing, and come to his sense that something wrong, something missing.

He take the invitation card, read it carefully and walk through a corner of the living room standing in front of bookshelf. With moving one book, the bookshelf move to right and left, separate into two side, right and left. There is a secret room inside and he entering it then closed the bookshelf again. This dark secret room seems invisible. He turn on the power electricity, and the light is on together with a lot of monitor which connecting with different source. Look like all the monitor is connecting with different camera in different place and different building.

He start to typing the keyboard and drowning himself in searching a result and encryption database. No one knows this place and he spend so much hours in there.

*****

In Art Life,

"Erdem, what are you doing in Serkan chair?" Engin yelling after entering the meeting room.

With a confidence move,

"Because Serkan bey didn't come, I decide to replace him today."

Leyla smiling back at Engin, and giving a sign that something wrong with his friend head, means Erdem.

"What happened Leyla?"

"He has a fever today, so he act weird."

"Allah Allah, how can be someone have a fever and act like this, like a children. This is no sense."

Leyla prepare for the worst,

Engin take Erdem's arms to wake up,

"What are you doing?" Erdem confuse and with puppy eyes.

Engin take a deep look at him,

"Back to your desk or you will sorry if Serkan appear right here right now !" he clench his jaws then look at Erdem's forehead, there is something funny in his forehead. A minimum amount of his hair.

"Gunaydin." Serkan voice stroke everyone

"Gunaydin." Engin, Erdem, Leyla speak together.

"What happened?" he ask and walk to his chair

"Nothing just a common talks. Abi, where have you been recently? You look so busy outside office."

"Yeah a little mess. Can we have a meeting now?"

"Okai, I'll invite main team." Leyla said and go, followed by Engin to prepare.

"Definetly I'm the main team, am I, Serkan bey?" Erdem start to make fun.

"Can you come closer?"

Erdem step closer,

"Stay away from my chair when I'm not around, tamam?" he try to threaten him and this is useful.

"Peki. Aaahh,,,Serkan beey, I think you missing Eda cim today."

"What do you mean?"

"Because you look stressful and maybe that's why I can't call her since the morning."

"Are you?"

"Evet, if you don't mind,,,I can,,,," Erdem try to get attention.

"Go find her and tell me everything what you know. Tamam ?"

Erdem smile and leave. He know how to deal with Serkan, yes his weakness in only one.

*****

Somewhere in the darkness house, someone entering from park slowly to make sure there is none see. With black outfit and breathing under a black mask, try to break window panel tenderly. Finally entering the main room in the dark, make sure all surveillance camera has been turned off. It make so easy walking with small lightening, living room is clear. So continue walk through bedroom, because everything personal always in bedroom.

After make sure there is none inside, the door start being open slowly. Scanning all the corner to find a clue or interesting clue. There is a connecting corridor to small workspace, a table and a chair seems normal. But there is a covered whiteboard with dark sheet. Only with one move, the sheet start being open.

Very interesting and unbelievable, there are so many photos of Serkan Bolat and Eda Yildiz. Almost all the photos is being taken when they are standing, walking, holding together. And the other side is more single photo of Eda, almost most of them, yeah almost most of them. And only a single photo of Serkan being crossed out in the face. With a big red line.

With a quick move, all the evidence being captured without anything left.

*****

It's very busy day for Eda, and she finally home.

"Eda cim, are you home?"

"Evet, aunt. Today is very busy day and hard day." She answering with sitting on kitchen chair.

"Better you get shower and change your clothes." Melo added.

"Right, you look tired. Oh, have you been calling Serkan today? Because he call me that he can't reach you in the phone all day." Ayfer said with curious.

"I had a low battery. Okay, I'll get shower a dine." She leave and go to upstairs.

She know that when coming home, all Serkan's security will report him soon. She lock all the window and the door, and straight to bathroom. A few minute later she have finish all and join with Ayfer and Melo again. They talking and laughing together seems like this happened very long time ago. Cook, dine, wash the dish together. Physically she is there but her mind is not there. Between all her task in school and what happened this morning is still bothering her.

Until someone knocking on the door. Eda knows who is coming and offering to open the door so there is no need for him to come in.

"Hello Eda, long time no see." He said after she open the door.

"Merhaba." She reply without offering him to come in.

"Can we talk a little?" he look handsome with white shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers meanwhile she only wear short pajamas suit with panda pattern.

"What we need to talk? I think I'd said that I don't want to involve with anything."

"I know. What happened to your phone all this day?"

She read his face in few second before answering.

"Why I should answer it?"

"Because I'm ask you and care about you."

"You don't need to bother yourself by care about me. I have a friends and family so you need t focus for yourself."

"Eda, do we have a problem now? Because I'm not quick following."

"I'm just tired and need a rest. And don't forget to move your security from here, because my neighborhood start talking and gossiping. And is not my family style, so please being respect."

"I just want to protect you and your family."

"Protecting from what, Serkan? Can you explain me?"

He still in silent try to find words.

"Of course you don't know how to explain, because you don't really know about what you're saying and thinking."

"Okai, I'll say to Mehmet to leave this place. Volkan give me invitation card to us. Will you come?" he show the card and that was the same card that she left in this morning.

"I don't know. If I want to come so I will come for myself, maybe you can ask someone else."

"If I can't be with you, so I can't with anyone else. Iyi gecelar." Then he leave without turning back, Eda keep watching him until his shadow disappear in the dark.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.3K 19
What if, after all of Eda's effort for Serkan to remember their love. She decided to leave Turkey and pursue her dream without the man she love most...
124K 4.5K 23
COMPLETED. 🔞🔞🔞 The Fault In Our Stars is a Sen Cal Kapimi fanfic set after bolum 31 of the SCK dizi. Serkan doesn't remember the beautiful woman w...
37.9K 1.4K 18
(lets vote and comment) This story is spin off from famous Turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi ( You Knock My Door). This story begin with the main issue o...
17.9K 1.3K 24
A hidden love or just great friends? Maybe even best friends? After 6 years of friendship one night could change their worlds forever. Serkan Bolat...