He Cheated On Me

By sayranaknimalou

He cheated, she's a traitor and i hate them. They lie to me and i never forgot what i saw. I promise to mysel... More

Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

17 3 0
By sayranaknimalou

Paalala lang na ang lugar na pinangyariharan, mga pangalan ng karakter, at mga pangyayari sa kwentong ito ay kathang isip lamang at hindi makatotohanan.

Enjoy reading this story of mine. I will appreciate your effort for leaving a comment and clicking the star of every  part of the story to vote.

Many thanks to all of my reader and for having a thousand to million of views and votes. Hoping to keep it up and continue to increase.

Salamat sa suporta at sana matapos at magustohan nyo ang kwentong ito. Hinihingi ko ang inyong suporta hangang sa susunod ko pang istorya. Dont forget to follow me and support my stories.

THANK YOU

Sayranaknimalou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 10.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
841K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...