Their lil' girl

Por Teen_boooo

Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and... Más

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

1.2K 54 10
Por Teen_boooo

Jack's pov :- (Surpriseeee)

I took my books out of the locker and was about to head to my first class. That's when I heard something which took my complete attention. 

'RUSSO BROTHERS'- Oh this name sounds way too familiar. I wonder where I heard this. 

Oh my god , they're bad news. They stabbed someone. I guess Will Russo is back.   

I should warn ava and Lottie about the so called brothers. 

As I was walking to find them I saw a small crowd. 

As I walked close I saw ava hugging Will. There stood Luke and Jason. 

Wait are they brothers?

I detached ava from Will. 

"Ava stay away from them" I told her. 

I told her that they are 'THE RUSSO BROTHERS'. 

I can see her face draining its color. 

This won't end well. 

Before I can say anything else she ran. 

She didn't look where she was going. 

She hit the wall and fell down. 

"AVAAAA" Jason , Luke , Will and I screamed. 

I took her in my arms and drove us to the hospital. 

I know m' being over dramatic by taking her to the hospital but can't help it. 

Ava is like my lil' sister. 

"Can we also come" Luke asked. 

I glared at him and mouthed 'NO'. 

The doctor checked her and said she was fine and will wake up soon. 

Ava's pov:- 

I opened my eyes and felt the bed a lil' hard. 

How come my bed is this hard?

And the walls , I never painted them white and blue. 

I checked my surrounding and found out I was in a hospital. 

How did I get here?

Suddenly I remembered what happened. 

They betrayed me. 

I made a fool out of myself. 

They knew it. They knew I was talking about them , but decided to let me be. 

I screamed the name that came to my mind first. 

"JAKEEEEEEE" I screamed. 

The door burst open and in came Jake and Lottie. 

"Jake I trusted them"  I cried. 

"I know kitten, I told you when we met them at the parlor the other day. I also told you not to make friends without knowing them in detail . " Jack said hugging me. 

"b-u-t t-they w-ere good" I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks. I know M' a bit too emotional. Though I fight and all that , M' a little too emotional . Guess I got it from my mum. She used to be emotional too. 

"Shhhh its alright kitten, they won't come near you" Jack said calming me down a lil' bit. 

Suddenly the door was burst open and in came Luke, Jason and Will. 

"Ava we-" I cut them off . 

"GET OUT" I yelled. 

" Princess" Will started but again I cut him off. 

"DON'T PRINCESS ME YOU JERK, YOU ALL ARE BETRAYERS AND CHEATERS. " I yelled once again and got out of Jake's grip and stood up. 

I can see black spots. I felt weak from the falling . And my head hurts too. The doctors said I have concussion. I hit was too hard it seems. 

Room's spinning. I can see stars like  tom when he hits his head. You might be wondering who tom is ? TOM FROM TOM AND JERRRYY

I started falling backwards. 

I waited for the pain to take over my body. 

But someone caught before I hit the floor. 

Jason's pov :- 

She never asked us about ourselves. So we never got an opportunity to introduce  ourselves. 

And about the rumors - yes they are true . We did stab a guy. He talked about our lil' princess in a very bad way. 

Nobody gets away with insulting our lil' princess. 

I felt connected to Ava the day we met at the parlor. 

There's something about her that pulls us towards us. 

But when she called us cheaters and betrayers we felt horrible. 

Especially Luke . He was more attached to her. 

Suddenly she fainted and I caught her before she hit the floor. She's already weak and with all that shouting she lost her energy. 

We have to win her back.

I placed ava on the bed. Jack was shooting daggers at me. 

"If you  stay here a minute longer I'll call the security to kick you out" Jack said ready to execute what he just said.

Next to him stood a beautiful girl. 

Did I just call her beautiful ?

'Yes u idioh'

NO NO NO 

I can't think like that about her. She's Ava's best friend. She'll kill me. 

Its not the time to think about how beautiful the girl is. I was pulled out from my thoughts by Jake snapping his fingers on my face. 

We didn't have any option but to listen to him if we need to meet and talk to ava. 

We left the hospital. 

Will was driving , I sat in the passenger seat and Luke in the backseat . 

None of us spoke. 

At last I broke the silence. 

"We have to clear the misunderstanding , or she'll never talk to us" I said . 

"But will she listen to us?" Luke asked. 

"Yes , she will. We have to make her listen" I said. 

"But now we should give her some space." will said while driving. 

I nodded my head and Luke hummed in response

"Let's go home now . Or Alex is gonna chop us and feed us to animals" I said trying to enlighten their mood. And I succeeded. 

Alex is our big bro/ father. 

We're in a mafia. He's the head or what you call the leader. He's the eldest. 

Then we have Dylan , Aiden , Ace , Will , Me anddd Luke. 

Yeah we are 7 brothers and we actually have one sister. 

We lost her when she was a baby. 

But we're determined to find her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey 

How was it ?

You wanna hear a small rhyme? 

"Ding dong ding 

 Hades's in the hell 

Who put him in 

Tricky Zeus did "

m' sorry the story's short. 

I was busy and still am . 

Just updated for you guys. 

Vote share and comment. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

love ya all. :))))

M' always thinking about you guys. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.8K 532 45
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
869K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
470K 14K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...