Starting a New Life in the Re...

By SukunaGojo333

Angela Merkel, a 21 year old woman who's a massive Re: Zero and History Fan and a look-alike of Echidna gets... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
What Happened to this Story?

Chapter 3

530 23 18
By SukunaGojo333

AAA - Speaking
AAA - Thought

-----------------------------------------------------------

=•=

Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 9 am
15 Days Ago

It was a wonderful day in the Emirate of Dubai. The place was in the Middle of holding the latest Wonder EXPO were people from all over the World would share there Arts, Technology, Business Ideas and more.

As this was happening, a certain Pale Woman with her Black Tracksuit was out here wandering the place were the EXPO was taking place. In a brand new smart city built by both the UAE Government and the previous participants during the last Emirati EXPO.

"Holy, can you really breath through space if you wear this helmet-mask thingy? That's so cool!" she says very cheerfully and enthusiastically

"Yes you can. but right now, this thing is still on test runs so this prototype right here isn't ready yet for actual use." the French man said

"I see. But it's still cool regardless. Reminds me a lot of that Mask thing that Star Lord used from Marvel Comics. Or the MCU if you will." the pale girl said

"Anyways, bye!"

As she leaves, she then goes to the next stand which shows a mini structure that seems to reassemble modern buildings that look like stepped poop.

"Ok, that one sucks. Welp, to the next one. Modern Art and Structures are so weird nowadays" she thought a bit disappointed from what she saw

As she continues to walk looking at the other exhibits, she then sees a stand that has a futuristic super car that looks actually safe unlike most super cars that literally don't follow safety regulations.

"Wow! That thing looks so cool! If only I was rich, then I wouldn't have hesitated on buying that." she says very happily

*sigh*, "if only."

She then begins imagining a scenario were she was super rich and bathing at a pile of Paper Bills inside a giant safe like Mr. Krabs from Spongebob. As she was busy inside her head, the giant TV inside the EXPO suddenly switched itself to a news channel.

"Attention everyone, NASA has just reported that the Mars Colonization Program will finally start after 14 days." a reporter says out of nowhere

"Ahh, so it's almost time huh? YES! I'm so excited for this!" she says to herself

She then begins to imagine what Mars would look like hundreds of years later after it's Terraformed and filled with hundreds of millions of people.

"Welp, I'm done with this. Time to go back to my Hotel." she says

=•=

*yawn*, "Well that was really fun. Welp, time for some rest before preparing myself for the concert." she thought

As she lays down on her bed, she then opens her backpack to take one of her favorite books which is about the History of the Industrial Revolution.

"When I'm done with this one, I'll go with the Economics one next."

As she says this, her visions suddenly darkens slowly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*yawn*

"Why did I just dreamt that time when I was in the UAE? Weird." the pale girl thought as she looks very messy with her hair and dirty tracksuit

As she says this, she then realizes that she's inside in some fancy looking room while still in her dirty tracksuit and socks on.

"Why does this room look like the guest room of Ros-hold on?!?! So I wasn't actually dreaming?! Holy! Damn it! I'm actually in Re: Zero?!" she thought very pissed and horrified

"Welp, goodbye Technology then, I guess... Ughhh, I hate this."

She then remembers something important and begins to pick each of her pockets. Luckily, she found that important thing.

"YES! I still have you, my precious." she says while hugging her smartphone

As she remembered what happened last time, she was then thinking of things on how to survive this messed up world were she would struggle countless times while also having to worry about the Sin Archbishops, especially Capella after she remembered about convincing Elsa and Meili to join her side. Another thing that she remembered was Roswaal, the owner of the Mansion that shes currently on. At first, she was trying to decide on wether to tell Roswaal some of her knowledge of the Re: Zero story so that Roswaal could cooperate with her or keep the knowledge to herself. The first option seemed rather interesting since trying to convince Roswaal about everything she knows shouldn't be that difficult considering Roswaal's character as well as the fact that he is very quick to believe everything when it comes to her precious teacher. The downside of this however is the possibility that the Roswaal of this world might be different from the one she knew in the Anime and Novels and who knows what this Roswaal might do to her if she were to reveal her secrets to a character she has no knowledge of. As for the 2nd option, it seems pretty simple. Just don't tell him and pretend that you simply planned everything everytime Roswaal suspects something weird in your actions.

"Thinking about this is making my head hurt a lot."

Moments later, she then came to a conclusion. If she finds out that Roswaal and the rest of the casts are exactly the same as the one she knew, then she will tell Roswaal some of her knowledge. And if they are different or at least similar, then she's better off keeping them to herself.

As she was planning, she then remembered something. A person who has a strong attachment to Echidna besides Roswaal...

Beatrice.

As she remembered her, she thought of something on what to do to her. It seems cruel to do but Merkel has no other choice. Besides, she also thought of a way to fix that messed up head of hers in a different way that isn't like Subaru's.

*sigh*, "Seems like this is the only way huh? After all... my safety and security comes first above all others." she declared a bit sad for feeling bad at the blond spirit

"Welp, here goes nothing."

She then prepares herself and go outside her room. She thought of taking a bath first but then realized that this thing that she's about to do comes first.

"The more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm kinda greedy myself. How ironic considering what I look like."

She then sees another door

"... Here goes nothing."

As she opens the Door, a Library suddenly reveals itself along with a certain Blond Kid minding her own business. Merkel enters the Library and closing the door, not wanting everyone outside to hear.

Especially Roswaal.

"... Damn, this is it now. No turning back."

She then pauses for a moment before saying the thing.

*ahem*, "Beatrice?" she says as the blond kid then changes her attention to Merkel

As Merkel said Beatrice, the kid then let go of the book she was holding out of shock.

"... Mother?" she asks as a few tears were coming out from both of her eyes

"W-wait no! No I'm not your Mother." Merkel said nervously

"Right. She definitely thinks that I'm her mother. Can't blame her for that if I'm being honest considering how Echidna and I look exactly the same." Merkel thought

"... But the only difference between Echidna and I is that I'm not cruel, extremely greedy and most importantly..."

"I don't have weak Stamina and I actually know a bit of MMA even though it's not that much. But still."

While Merkel was in the middle of dialoging inside her head, Beatrice then begun to spoke up.

"... Your not my Mother. But then why do you look exactly like her?" Beatrice asks very sad

"Well, it's a long story were I would have to spend long hours explaining to you. But that's not the point. What I came here however is to tell you something important." Merkel said

"... What is it then... Stranger?" Beatrice asked looking suspicious but also a bit excited

"It's..."

"It's now or never Angela Merkel. No turning back now. Remember your safety. And the fact that this Fantasy World is extremely dangerous."

.

.

.

.

.

"That I am that person."

Beatrice said nothing and the atmosphere surrounding them was getting awkward.

"Yes Beatrice, I am that person that your Mother told y-"

"FINALLY! YOU ACTUALLY CAME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAD TO WAIT FOR YOU IN THIS LONELY LIBRARY! WHERE WERE YOU DURING THIS PAST 400 YEARS?!" Beatrice yelled while also very relieved

"Uhh... Actually, I have no idea why I was even summoned here."

"Seriously though, Jesus Christ. Why am I even here in the first place?"

"W-what?" Beatrice asked as she wipes out her tears

"It's a long story dear Beatrice. But right now, I need you to listen to me on what I am about to tell you." Merkel says

*sniff*, "I see. But still... Thank you for finally being here." Beatrice said now in a bit happy tone

"Alright, I have Elsa, Meili and Beatrice with me now. That's good. Now I feel very safe in this world now and don't have to worry about everything now."

"... And I am so glad that this Beatrice is exactly the same as the one I know."

=•=

After Merkel and Beatrice were done with there discussions inside the dimensional library, the 2 then finally go out and proceed with there next move.

Suddenly, the 2 Oni Maids came and are about to tell Merkel about something.

"Lord Roswaal has told us to tell you that Lunch is now ready Miss Merkel." Ram declared

"Ahh, I see that Emilia already told you all of my name huh? Anyways, me and Beatrice here will be coming." Merkel says while holding Beatrice's left hand

"Alright then." Rem says 

"Alright now Beatrice, time to eat now."

"Y-yeah, I suppose."

"I am so glad that the person that I was meant to follow has finally arrived. However, why does she look exactly like my Mother? That is indeed strange, I suppose."

=•=

As Merkel was sitting in the table, she couldn't help staring at the delicious food that are in front of her.

"Mmm, food!" Merkel yells as she then proceeds to eat some of them

Beatrice look at her new friend and contractor with a smile. A certain Jester however noticed this and he then begins putting his eyes on the cheery pale girl enjoying her food.

"... Seems like she really is not my teacher. But still, she seems rather... interesting. I might actually find this girl useful for my plans. And also, it seems like Beatrice looks a bit happier than the last time I saw her. Did this Merkel have something to do with this? Nevermind that. What I need right now is to know who this woman is." Roswaal thought to himself

"Ahem, hello there Miss Merkel, enjoying the food?"

"Absolutely! These dishes may not be modern but they are still quite delicious! Even for Medieval standards!" Merkel says

"Hehehehe, let's see how you'd react to those words that I said. Let's see if your really the Roswaal that I'm familiar with."

"Medieval? I've never heard that word before in my entire life. What an interesting discovery this~ is." Roswaal says in his iconic tone

"Oh and Emilia, how is that Insignia of yours?" Merkel asks while looking at Emilia who's in front of her table

"Ahh it's fine now, no need to worry about it."

"I see. Also, thank you for allowing me to stay here Roswaal." Merkel smiles at Roswaal

"No need to mention it Miss Merkel. So anyways, what are your plans now that you are a part of this house?" Roswaal asks

"Hmm, how about telling me everything about this place. Lugunica is it?"

"Yes. And were do you wanna start?"

"How about the politics of this place then?"

"Hmm, I see. Ok then." Roswaal says as he prepares himself

"First of all, this Kingdom currently doesn't have a King. That is because the previous King went missing while the rest of the Lugnica Royal Family were wiped out from a plague. The Kingdom right now is currently runned by the Council of Wisemen. And it will stay that way until a new King is Elected. And that is were the Royal Election comes in. And there are about 5 Candidates running for the election. First there is Anastasia Hoshin, the owner of the powerful Hoshin Company. Second there is Crusch Karsten, a member of the Karsten Household which has a huge influence over the Kingdom. Third is the Sun Maiden named Priscilla Barriele, the wife of the now deceased head of the Barriele Household. The Fourth one is Emilia here herself. And as for the Fifth one, I don't actually know since the 5th Candidate is actually new."

"... This dude just fully summarized everything in full detail! Since when on Earth has he ever done this? Cause I'm pretty sure that he never did this with Subaru in the original. Kinda suspicious not gonna lie." Merkel thought very surprised

"You don't seem surprised about the revelation of Emilia being a candidate, how interesting~."

"Well that's because I've seen things much more exciting back home so this one doesn't really seem any much for me."

"I see. What else do you~ wanna know?"

"Hmm. Maybe that's enough info gathering for now."

After saying this, she finally proceeds with her next step.

"Say Emilia, Roswaal, can I join your faction? I can be of good service for you all with all of my valuable knowledge." Merkel declares with Beatrice smiling at her

Everything then went quite until Ram who was behind Roswaal did a fake cough.

"Well that was quick~" Roswaal said

"H-hold on Merkel, are you really sure about this? This decision of yours seems waay to fast!" Emilia blushed

"Do not doubt her decision, I suppose. And I highly suggest that you take my contractor's offer before she changes her mind." Beatrice declared

Roswaal then noticed this.

"What the, she actually spoke up? That's... an interesting development."

Roswaal then looks at Merkel again.

"... Just who are you really?"

"Uhh, ok then. Merkel, welcome to my camp." Emilia declares while still being embarrassed

"Now that settles it! Hehe, I'm glad to be part of this group of yours."

Beatrice couldn't help but smile at her new contractor's enthusiasm.

=•=

Somewhere in the Arlam Forest

Merkel and Beatrice were just sitting there waiting for someone.

Then suddenly, 2 figures show up. One that is taller while the other one being small, like a child.

"Welp, here they are now Beatrice. Say hello to them." Merkel says while smiling

"Alright. Greetings everyone, my name is Beatrice, I suppose. May I know your names?"

"My my, this spirit here is very polite. Anyways, my name is Elsa. And this little one here is my dear friend and sister, Meili."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 2481

Next Chapter Coming Soon

Also, how is this slightly improved chapter?

Give me some reviews to let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 21 14
She looks down at herself-the one from her past and the one from her present. She remembers twenty-one years as a young adult, and she remembers the...
465 2 1
This Fiction takes place in the Re:Zero universe just after the events of Episode 21 (A Wager That Defies Despair), and is an alternate loop. If you...
2.4K 85 34
I do not own Re: zero that is owned by Tappei Nagatsuki. I started writing this after the other fanfic. heard of one loop in the Re: Zero series tha...
186 1 1
An assertive Emilia-tan decides to take her birthday celebration to the beach and directly attacks her b-day present. Warning: Heavy SMUT. Emilia x S...