𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 , harry...

By krydicaprio

summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © kr... More

SUMMER LOVE
001. heartbreak
002. bore to death
003. wrong person
004. awkward tension
005. friend zoned
006. amortentia scents
007. jealousy, jealousy
008. love triangle
009. fan girl
010. hinny's downfall
011. chaotic date
012. about last night
013. roasting rupert
014. gifts from savana
015. potter stinks
016. valentines day sucks
017. chocolates
018. ron's birthday bash
019. drunken confession
020. pick up lines
021. three icons
022. teenage crush
023. break up
024. favorite taylor song
025. invitation
026. to the potters
027. i love you
028. cold replies
029. romione
030. you are in love
031. broken promises
032. sleepless night
033. unanswered messages
034. i can't love you
035. harry's hate club
036. phoebe's plan
037. savana's bf
038. rude interruptions
039. filch the dementor
041. girlfriend?
042. latest gossip
043. christmas
044. two harry's
045. drunk potter
046. caught
047. cruel summer
048. valentines day
049. letters & polaroid pictures
050. lover

040. picnic date

2.9K 92 147
By krydicaprio

their last encounter was left unspoken the next day, she hasn't seen him — inducing a very slim chance for her to talk to him.

when savana arrived at her transfiguration class, a sign of harry was nowhere to be found making the girl's mind circulate with unwanted thoughts.

savana didn't pay attention to the whole lesson since she was too distracted with her thoughts worrying about where harry could be.

she immediately stood up and left the room once professor mcgonagall dismissed them.

walking around the hallway, savana was suddenly pulled by someone making her yelp.

"shh, it's just me, love." the voice from behind whispered.

realizing it was harry's voice, she calmed down but her face soon morphed into an annoyed one once she was face to face with him.

the bespectacled boy gave her a dazed look, she only scoffed before clearing her throat, "you never went to any of your class."

"oh, that's because-"

"are you ignoring me, harry?"

harry was taken aback by her saddened tone, making him frown, "i am not ignoring you, sav."

"you're not even answering my messages and i have been trying to find you since this morning, how is that not ignoring me?"

"i swear i'm not-"

"you can tell me if you didn't mean anything you said last night and i'll never bother you anymore."

an alarmed look was soon plastered on his face as he shook his head eagerly, signaling her that everything she was declaring wasn't the truth at all.

"no, no, it's not that love." harry quickly corrected her immediately.

"then what is it?"

"well..." he paused, his cheeks were beginning to heat up, savana looked at him, confused.

"well, what?" savana asked, getting impatient.

"come with me."

when they've reached their destination which is near the black lake, a blanket that could fit two people and a picnic basket could be seen, up close were rose petals all scattered around the sides, savana's mouth gape at the sight.

"i know it's not much-" his words were quickly cut off when she pulled him into a warm embrace, burying her face into his neck, inhaling his strong cologne.

savana pulled back with a huge smile, "are you kidding me? this is perfect." she exclaimed making him secretly smile to himself.

"well? what are we waiting for, let's eat."

they spent the whole hour eating, savana laughing at harry's badly attempted jokes, stolen glances, harry's horrible pick-up lines causing savana to cringe and blush at the same time — just a normal picnic date.

while they were in the middle of their conversation, the boy thought of another idea.

"wanna go swimming, love?"

"and end up getting eaten by a weird-looking creature we have no idea exists there? yeah, no thanks, i'm all good." she said, her tone dripping with so much sarcasm.

"those don't exist sav, and even if we got eaten by those creatures you're talking about, at least i would die very happy knowing i got a picnic date with the savana clarke whom i also died with." he spoke dreamily.

she rolled her eyes, "this isn't some romeo and juliet, idiot."

he only ignored her sarcastic remark, "so, can we swim now, please?" harry pleaded.

savana bit her lip but the hopeful look on his eyes is making everything difficult, damn you, potter.

knowing she doesn't have a choice, the girl sighed and nodded slowly causing the boy to grin in delight.

"if i didn't make it out alive today potter, i will kill you."

"is that a threat, love?" he cocked an eyebrow at her.

"no, it's a promise." she smiled innocently seeing him nervously gulp in reply.

harry never bothered taking a piece of his clothing before diving into the water, savana shortly did the same, the feeling of cold water swept right onto her body made her shiver a little.

he turned to glance at her already noticing her slight shivering, "cold?"

"a little." she simply replied not meeting his eyes.

harry silently pulled her closer before wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulder, she could feel his hot breath against her skin due to their close approximately.

the feeling of his tight arms around her made the cold feeling, vanish instantly.

"better?"

the girl nodded, giving him a thank you smile. the boy couldn't help but mirror her smile.

"we looked so perfect together, don't you agree?" harry blurted out of nowhere, startling them both.

"hmm, maybe."

"wanna make it all real?"

"let me think," she hummed, placing her index finger on top of her chin while pretending to think.

the bespectacled boy waited patiently, he could feel his heart banging so loudly against his chest.

"no." savana simply said, her face had gone all serious making the boy's stomach drop.

"oh," harry nodded in understanding, flashing her a forced smile.

she rolled her eyes before chuckling, "i'm only joking, love."

the boy rolled his eyes as he pretended to be mad at her, eliciting another soft chuckle from the girl before pressing a delicate short kiss on his lips earning a surprised look from harry.

"i believe that answered your question, hmm potter?"

"i suppose so, potter." he smirked, the girl's face turned crimson as she realized what he just called her.

savana's flustered face seems to inflate his ego even more.

"cocky bastard." she scoffed, rolling her eyes before splashing a bit of water over his face bringing a grin on his feature.

"you love me." he teased before capturing her lips once again — giving it a longing deep kiss, making both of their stomachs erupt with dozens of butterflies.

"i believe i do." she mumbled into his lips making his smile widen even more.

they both pulled back, both breathless from their slight make-out session before placing their forehead together, a huge satisfied smile making its way into the corner of their already swollen lips.

"have i already told you, how much i love you?" harry softly asked, placing a hand up to her face, brushing his thumb across her cheeks.

"nope, not yet." savana lied, he has said it countless times yet those three words coming from his mouth had a huge effect on her and she wasn't complaining at all because she love it, she love him.

"well in that case, i would very much like to remind you how much i love and admire you, knowing we're finally together still felt surreal to me."

"never in my wildest dreams could have imagined that harry james potter would be this romantic."

"only for you my love." harry winked before bringing his lips back into hers once more.

"your lips are probably my new addiction."

"only my lips?" savana asked in a fake sad tone.

"no- screw that, i am addicted to you savana clarke and i don't think i'll be able to stop myself."

she smirked, "mhm, years have passed yet you're still obsessed with me."

"i mean, can you blame me? you're very beautiful."

savana laughed, "you're very beautiful too." she muttered, repeating his exact words making him shift his gaze away from her because if he proceeded to look at her, his heart would explode with so much happiness right now.

"wow, i have never been seen you this red before." savana mumbled in a fake shock.

"oh sod off, love. don't act like you didn't just turn red because of me."

she dramatically sighed, "not my best times." savana responded, shaking her head in fake disapproval, the bespectacled boy rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"we're honestly meant to be, don't you think?"

"what makes you say that?"

"being dramatic is one of our qualities." harry answered with a proud look on his face, he is somehow proud of his answer — as if it's the most brilliant thing he has said.

"i agree." she said before offering his lips another gentle peck, catching him off guard.

"see? you kissing me still surprises me every time!"

"that's because you're too in love with me, potter."

"and you're too in love with me too, potter."

maybe taylor is right, love is surely golden.

author note !
finally!! it took about 40 chapters
for them to be together 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 225 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
671K 12.9K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
380K 15.6K 71
❝𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬. ❞ ❝𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮�...
1.4K 87 10
❝And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some, invisible string tying you to me?❞ ...