Morelli

Από yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... Περισσότερα

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 33: Bad feelings
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale

1.7K 56 67
Από yaniris0919

Athena's pov

I wake up in the arms of Marco pulling me closer to his chest. Pulling away from him a bit I manage to sit up stretching my arms letting out a yawn.  Looking at my phone it's already 8:45 shit.

Marco usually gets up at 9:00 and wants breakfast done by 9:15 when he comes downstairs. I quickly brush my Teeth throwing my hair in a ponytail rushing downstairs. "Good Morning Athena" Dante says in the kitchen while drinking coffee. "Morning Dante '' I take out the eggs, pancake mix, powdered sugar, bacon and strawberries. "Ena he's a grown man I think he can make himself breakfast" Dante tells me when I put the eggs in the pan.

"Yeah no matter how many times we both think that it won't happen it'll just result in me getting hit again. Only on a few occasions he lets it slide" I scramble the eggs because that's the fastest way to make these. "Do you want any?" I ask Dante he shakes his head no.

"Arianna had brought me food already thank you though." He smiles, continuing to drink coffee. I take the eggs off the stove and put them on a plate. Taking out another pan I put the bacon on that one while the pancakes go on the other one.

Fuck 9:05. Only ten more minutes the bacon is done but the pancakes aren't. Fuck his coffee "there's enough for him in the pot" Thank you Dante.

I flip the last two pancakes, putting them on his plate, shutting off the stove. I cut some strawberries up and put them on top with powdered sugar and a little bit of syrup. His loud footsteps echo through the house. I put his coffee next to it, sighing.

At least I can't get hit for not making breakfast. He sits next to Dante starting to eat his food. "Thank you Reginetta" Marco tells me I give him a fake smile starting to wash what's dirtied.

Marco believes women should stay home and do housework, raising kids he doesn't believe there is as strong as him to be in a warehouse. I'm his only female worker. I begged him to let me do something. I've been training since I was ten. "Do you know what time you should be home today?" I ask him to wash the last pan and put it on the drying rack.

"I'm going to go to the bar after I'm out of work so I don't know what time. I get home whenever I feel like it" He harshly says I just nod drying the dishes leaving my head down.

Hopefully he doesn't get mad and hit me after Dante leaves. "Alright I'm leaving now. I love you Reginetta" He put his plate in the sink kissing my cheek.  "I love you too" I tell him watching him walk away.

The door closes and the sound of his car driving away is heard. I let out a deep breath putting everything away. "Finally he's gone" Arianna comes in the kitchen sitting next to Dante.  "I'm not going into the warehouse today because I don't want to deal with him. Secondly I have people coming to talk about things with them. Marco doesn't need to know they came" He finished his coffee by washing his cup.

"There was no one in the house but us. '' He smiles at my words. It's not like Marco would find out unless he walks in and sees them. He doesn't believe in having a camera anywhere in the house, not even on the outside.

The only checkpoint is the gates making sure you're verified to step foot on the property. I finally finished cleaning the kitchen and was able to sit down. I fucking hate to feel like a maid but that's what I have to deal with.

My family didn't want me. Marco did though I just wish I remembered us getting back together. I wish I remembered our wedding, our honeymoon, our life.  It'll come back when It decides to.  Hopefully soon everything will be so much easier. Going to my room I take a quick shower before changing into a sports bra and short leggings.

A small workout shouldn't kill me. Marco said it looked like I was gaining weight and not in a good way. It hurt me a bit but working out should fit it. Maybe he'll say he's proud of me for once or that I did good.

Once I go downstairs I see Arianna walking around eating pineapple. "I'll be in the gym" I tell her she nods okay. Going into the gym I put my headphones on starting the treadmill. Cardio for an hour then weights for 30 minutes shouldn't be too bad.

My body fucking hurts. Marco should fucking be in here workign out and not me. Gosh I swear my ass is on fire. Dante just took the people he was with down the hall. Probably to show them one of his many plans. He hides them in that room because Marco doesn't go in it.

I go into the kitchen and start to make some lunch. Working out makes you hungry or maybe because I didn't eat all day. "Ouu what are you making?" Arianna says sitting on the counter.

"I decided to just make pizza later we'll take out or something Marco said that he was going to the bar. So we know he won't be back till late" She grins happily to herself. "Good and Dante said he's staying home so I'm getting dick tonight" Arianna happily says, getting the sauce out of the fridge.

"I'll ask Dante if he wants any" I tell her she nods, putting the food in the oven. Walking down the hall I see the door still closed. Knocking, I wait to hear his call for me to go inside. Once I hear it the people he has in there stay facing him not turning around.

"Umm I'm making pizza with Arianna we just wanted to know if you wanted any or did your friends" I shyly say trying not to get him mad.

"Yeah you can make it just tell Arianna to bring it here or I'll go get it. Let me know if anything else happens" He smiles as I nod, closing the door. Going into the kitchen Arianna was sitting on her phone. "He said yeah"

"We have to make at least 3 more pies because if you thought Dante could eat them mother fuckers could eat" She laughs taking out more dough. I help her make them by putting them in the oven.

"Go finish your work out I'll bring these to Dante then call you when it's done" I nod going downstairs to the private gym. Not having anyone to spot you is dangerous but Marco will kill me If he finds out anyone but him spotted me.

After about 40 minutes Arianna calls me telling me the food is done. I leave my shirt off going down in shorts and my sports bra. No one here is going to do anything to me so I'm not scared.

Plus Marco said he wasn't going to be home in a while. "Ena your food is in the kitchen i'm bringing these to Dante and his friends' ' I yell out okay leaving my headphones on.

Sitting in the Island stool I cut the pizza into the slices that I'm going to eat. I feel my headphones get ripped off my head and fear comes to my body.

Lucky's pov

"Holy shit he's here early. He wasn't supposed to be back till late" Dante says looking at his phone as we go down the hall. Arianna starts to freak out trying to get Athena. "He already saw her"

Dante quickly rushes it all into a room shutting the light off. The door is a bit open so we can see through the outside. "Athena it's 2:30 I come home and see you like this" Marco angrily yells at her. Dante puts his hand over Arianna's mouth, not letting her say anything while holding her shaking body.

Athena looks scared and pale. "I'm sorry I had just come from the gym and I" he cuts her off slapping her making her fall to the floor. He grabs her by the hair making her stand up again. "Let it be the last time I come home and see you walking around like a slut. Go fucking change. I'll be back late. Don't give me a reason to hit you again" One hand stays in her hair the other lifting her up by her neck. He throws her by the stairs making her hit the metal railing.

The sound of the door slamming and a car driving away is heard once it's been a few minutes Dante let's go of Arianna tell her to stay inside watching us. "How long has this been going on for" Alessandro says frustrated

"Since she was discharged from the hospital at first he wouldn't do it in noticeable places then he stopped caring. He's messed with her mind to make her think it's her fault.

She's his prisoner and what's more Fucked up is no matter how many times we try to get her to remember she can't. We talk to doctors all they keep saying it's something neurological that she'll remember whenever the switch in her brain turns on again. It could be anything that helps her.

We asked if you guys would help and he already knew the situation. He said that because of what Marco did it would only hurt her more and her memories could never come back. Me and Dante stopped him one time and then the next day when she came downstairs she was black and blue everywhere. When he came downstairs she told us a lie.

Then every time he hit her after that when he would be around she would come up with something or we would come up with something for her." A tear slips out of her eyes Dante calls her.

She opens the door looking around, stopping at the staircase. "Stay inside in case he comes back" she warns us running to the kitchen. We still all peak our heads out seeing Athena leaning her weight on Dante barely opening her eyes. A big bruise is on her stomach most likely from the railing. "What the fuck" Leo says looking at the scene in horror.

Arianna rushes up giving Dante a bunch of shit. She takes his car keys telling him something. "Come I'll take you guys back home don't worry Dante is taking care of her" She urges us to follow her.

We comply going into the van hiding under the tarp. The guards come in covering it, sitting down to give the illusion of going out. I feel the car start to move. Arianna waits a few minutes before telling us it's clear to come out of the tarp.

No one says anything, we just sit there lost in words. Years this has been happening fucking years and we can't do anything. At least not yet. Everyone gets dropped off lastly me and Santo get out last. Gio and Luci come running downstairs and I bend down picking them up. Santo's chest looks heavy and Rory notices it taking him upstairs away from the boys. "Daddy can we have chicken nuggets?" Luci says his blue eyes are filled with hope.

"Yeah come on boys let's go make them" I went into the kitchen sitting them in the chairs taking out the chicken nuggets and fries. The oil heats up and both boys start to say how their day was. It's only 3 in the afternoon. I'll take them out later. Something to get my mind off of things and so they can have a fun time. Maybe I'll call Mia so it could be off of her mind too.

Taking out my phone I dial her number and she answers on the second ring. "Hola Lucky" She says I connect my headphones to cooking food for the kids. "Hey Mia, are you busy later?" I put the food on the plate letting it cool down, getting out juice for them to drink. "No, what do you have in mind?" The boys get happy seeing the food get put in front of them.

"Thank you daddy" They both say I smile at them starting to clean the dishes I dirtied. "I was thinking about taking the boys out later to get our minds off of shit and for them to jump around somewhere"

"Yeah we should do that definitely let me know where you're going i'll meet you there just send me everything"

"Alright i'll send you it, do me a favor can you tell Enzo and Leo too?"

"I'll call them right now bye Love you"

"Love you more" She hangs up. I turn off the water, drying my hands sitting in front of the boys. They continue to eat happily with their food. "You guys want to go to a trampoline park?" Both of them get excited, almost jumping out of their seats. "Please daddy" Giovanni says I nod and they get even more happy. Once they finish I put their plates in the sink opting to do the dishes later.

I take them off of the chairs going with them to the living room. They start to watch cartoons resting on either side of me. Gio starts to sleep. I feel myself starting to get tired. "Come on Luciano let's take a quick nap" I lift them up holding them on either side of me. I don't even bother putting them in their beds laying them down on Athena's side; they both snore lightly, getting comfortable. Changing into looser clothes I lay next to them holding them closer to me.

Soon boys soon

---------------

Hey guys

Low key didn't want to publish this chapter but here we are

Q/A~ How do you think the book will end?

2366 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

103K 2K 34
Celine Rose Finds troubles in leaving her past behind, yet the past is the reason for how she is today, Celine Rose heir to the British and Turkish M...
94.4K 1.2K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...
BAD MEETS GOOD Από Rose

Ρομαντική

137K 3.1K 56
Love wasn't ever in the books for him and I. When you lead you lead with a cold heart. Although when these two arch enemies meet. Sparks or should I...
836K 25.3K 99
*This story has a messy plot and unedited writing.* "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 �...