Life of a mafia family (BTS ×...

Por alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... Mais

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION
EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?

3.1K 98 3
Por alien_stories777

Yn fresh up and changed her dress into this :

Yn came down stairs and saw halmoni.

YN : halmoniii!!! ( hugged her tightly)

HALMONI : awww my baby became big!!

Everyone are speaking with each other. Yn went near uncle yeon and took a seat near her. She was speaking happily with uncle but suddenly she stopped speaking just to see ella coming down.

HALMONI : AIGOO!! you are looking so pretty like yn!! ( laughing) wait, you both are wearing literally a same outfit. Did you both discuss and took this outfit?

ELLA : aniyo!!! Halmoni. It's a coincidence that me and unnie wore literally same outfits ( smiling)

YN : what is same? See the colour!! I wore white and she wore yellow. She is in jeans and I am in short skirt. She have a different hairstyle and I have a different hairstyle too ( annoyed)

HALMONI : Ohh yeah yeahh! Whatever, let's go and have breakfast babies!!! I have prepared your favorite recipes 😋.

EVERYONE : yayyyyy!!!! Let's dig in!!!

YN : ( excited and confused) halmoni? Don't tell us that you made this all dishes for breakfast!!

HALMONI : (came near her and pinched her nose) you silly girl!! You know how thin you look!! Huh? This is for your breakfast, everyone should complete the food. This is my order!!!

Everyone looks pathetic. Everyone sat and started to eat. Ella was just looking at the food and thinking about something.
Jin noticed ella.

JIN : what happened baby? ( to ella)

ELLA : no-nothing oppa!! Just missed my appa! He used to eat with me, when it's the weekend.

JIN : ( ruffled her hair ) but now your family became big baby!!!

ELLA : yeahh( smiled and hugged jin)

Jin made ella sit on his lap and everyone started to feed and having a family time with bts and blackpink.

ELLA : ahhh I am full!! ( laughing) hahahhaha

(Yn was just looking at them. Suddenly she remembered her appa and eomma. They don't used to be so lovely with yn. All they need is yn should learn manners and be perfect. Only on the weekend,yn's mom and dad will be available at home. Even at that time,yn wish to have some lovely time with them. But they just discuss about some mafia stuffs alone and they make yn to stay away from that. Yn always wish to have some time with them, by seeing her friends parents pampering and have a lovely family time. When yn's friends used to say how lovely and family time their family will have on weekend makes yn wonder how that actually feel to have a family time with her father and mother. But it have never happened in her life.)

Yn was lost in her own thoughts, uncle yeon noticed it.

UNCLE : yn? What happened baby? ( worried)

Now everyone looked at her, yn shrugged it off.

YN : n-nothing!! ( fake smiled at everyone)

Yn saw the family picture which was hanged in the wall and looked down sadly.

UNCLE : ynie?

YN : hmm? ( saw a chopsticks full of food infront of her mouth)

UNCLE : Say ahhh!!!

YN : (moved her mouth here and there playfully) aniiiiiyoooo!!! Hahaha

UNCLE : my ynie baby is back!!! Hahah( tickled her)

YN : hahahah stop it dad!!!🤣🤣 ok ok I am eating!!!

Uncle yeon stopped tickling, suddenly yn started to run.

YN : gotcha!!!! 😌😉

UNCLE : you naughty!!! ( catched yn) don't forget that I am your sooper cool dadda !!! ( proud smile)

HALMONI : yahhhh come and eat!!

UNCLE : okay eomma!!!

Uncle yeon took yn and made her sit on his lap and started to feed her. Suddenly, yn started to feed dadda .

UNCLE : Ohhh, my ynie became a big girl to feed me huh?

YN : why not!! ( hugged her dadda, bts are feeling sad that they haven't seen yn this happy for some days) Love you my dadda💜💫

UNCLE : (kissed her forehead) your dadda loves you more baby!!!

Everyone ate their food. Yn and ella was running here and there excitedly waiting for everyone to come down. Everyone came down

ELLA and YN : yayyyyyyy they came !!!

They both looked confusingly as they said it at the same time. Ella laughed at her but yn suddenly looked away. Ella stopped smiling and went near them.

UNCLE : yn? Did you take any extra clothes?

YN : wae?

UNCLE : we will be going to beach. What if you ruin your dress.

YN : I am not a baby dadda😌.

UNCLE : oh really!! Okay then let's go!!!

Jin took extra clothes for yn and ella secretly.

UNCLE : Who is going to come in my car? 😎

YN : WOW!! Looks so cool. I will come with my dadda.

UNCLE saw ella wishing to come with them, but she didn't say anything. Uncle went near ella.

UNCLE : Wanna come with us ella? (Gave her a smile)

ELLA : (happy) can I?

UNCLE : why not? You are one of this family!! Come (took her hands)

Ella jumping and going with uncle. Yn was irritated and annoyed. Uncle was about to hold yn's hands but yn yanked her hand and stood there shockingly to see her dadda with ella.

ELLA : ( looked down) you two can go uncle!! I will come in another car.

Uncle yeon feel bad for her.

UNCLE : No baby!!! You have to come with me!! ( gave a smile)

YN : ( looked away trying to control her tears)

HALMONI : everyone come inside the limo!!!

LISA : halmoni I will come in my bike!!

JIN : I will take my pink car!!! ( looking at yn)

Jin's pink car is yn's favorite car, as yn loves pink colour a lot like Jin. So they both decided to buy that car. Jin was waiting for yn to come in his car but yn went farther him and went with halmoni.

CAR 1 : uncle yeon and ella ( black)

CAR 2 : Jin and suga( pink)

CAR 3 : vminkook 👇👇

CAR 4 : hobi and rm👇

CAR 5 : jisoo, rose and jennie👇

CAR 6 : halmoni and yn ( drove by a driver) 👇

BIKE 1 : Lisa

Everyone took their cars and bike and started to go to their guest house which is near a beach.

TO BE CONTINUED....

If you like this ff, hit the star 🌟. Comment and let me know whether you like this ff!!
Take care guys
See you in the next episode.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.5K 546 41
Bitvh i thought you were good but look what you did! Because of you my Hyung is in that state : baby don't regret when you will know truth . he lo...
154K 3.6K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
13.4K 274 9
Mr. Kim has 8 children. 7 boys and one girl. The most feared Mafia family. Even though you are training to be a mafia, you are as strong as the boys...
305K 12.5K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...