why us

Da Any619

jimin and Taehyung best friends soulmates even jimin has a tiny crush on Taehyung but before he can confess t... Altro

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
impp

8

2K 58 1
Da Any619

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Both Taehyung and jimin are speechless they don't know what to say where they got stuck what sins they ever committed that they both feel in this hell.

Lisa: now let's eat dinner it's already on dining table .

As they all enters inside dining room they saw a big dinning table with many chairs and a pink and white
high chair which is one of the biggest horror for Taehyung.

He starts thrashing around again and accidentally slap Jungkook which leads Jungkook to leave him and he ran ran away every thing happened so fast that jimin don't know why to say he knew what everything Taehyung dl CDCo is so stupid no way that he can escape so easily as he knew tash only do that because he was scared with in a minute Taehyung was sitting on high chair as guards drag him again inside  for now Jungkook said Taehyung to just sit they will talk later.

As they are eating jimin was kneeling down Taehyung also don't want to eat as his best friend was kneeling down Infront of them but Lisa was forcing the spoons in his mouth .

Jungkook: good slave you made good food from know own you are the one going to make food for all of us.

Jimin: yes master.

Lisa: wooooow kook I didn't thought our slave become submissive so easily right.

Jungkook: yes lis just our baby is bratty.

He says glaring darkly at Taehyung who whimpers at his comment.

Lisa: I know kook our baby is little bratty but is our sweetest and cutest baby.

After they all eat including jimin they went to living room where jimin was standing Jungkook and Lisa are sitting on sofa while Taehyung was on Lisa's lap .

Jungkook: ok so baby for your punishment your our slave aka your best friend is going to spank you.

Taehyung: please I'm sry I'm just scared .

Lisa: baby listen to your daddy you never raise your hands on your parents.

Jimin also didn't want to do that so he just want to complete this stupid punishment as soon as possible .

With that jimin sat on sofa Lisa also lay Taehyung on jimins lap.

Jungkook: listen slave if you spank him lightly you are going to make your punishment worse.

Jimin starts to spank him.

Jungkook: strip hi diaper.

Now Taehyung face was red he was frustrated he was humiliated as his best friend is going to spank him bare bottom.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

He spanks him so litely

Jungkook: do it more litely I swear to god I will whip you until you bleed.

( He says sarcastically)

Jimin just whisper a small sorry.

And starts spanking him hard.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Jungkook: as Jungkook stops him

.upto this time both Jimin and Taehyung are crying jimin crying because he hurts his best friend aka secret crush and Taehyung is crying because of pain he surely believe this spanking leaves bruises on him.

After that Lisa again took baby from him and went back to nursery to change baby.

Lisa: baby don't cry look mommy bring soothing cream for you look.

The cream made Taehyung pain less as he was also tired from the incident happened in entire day so as his body touch crib he went to Dreamland Lisa smiles at her babies cute sleeping figure she slowly brought pacifier near his lips and made it inside his mouth .

On other side Jungkook carry jimin to their own room and threw him on his bed when lisa also enters inside with a smirk on her face.

Lisa: you didn't start fun without me did you .

Jungkook: nah lis .

Jimin: dare to touch me I will complaint against both of you that you both rape me  .

Lisa: for that first you have to get out of here baby this is not rape where as we have your secret if that's comes out I don't know how your best friend react.

Jimin: what do you mean?

Jungkook: baby we knew what happened to your parents you want your best friend to know everything.

Jimin: you.......

Lisa: think twice before you say anything.

Jungkook: so are you giving yourself to us or not.

Mentally jimin already prepared the plan to escape but for know he has to submit to them. He wants to do everything with Taehyung but he is helpless for a moment's so he submitted to them.

Whole night the room was filled with the sounds of Moaning , skin slapping jimin don't want to admit but both of them are so gentle with him .

But he also knows one chance whenever they went out he is going to escape with his Taehyung........

To be continued

(1)what do you think the secret would be.

(2) should sope should also be included.

(3) are they going to be friends or not.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

234K 11K 61
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends as long as they can remember, and being in the different ranks was never an issue. Until one of the two get...
386K 21.7K 55
I like Taehyung ', Jungkook I like him more than you do', Jimin in a twist of fate: I love You Jimin', Jungkook i - - - ', Jimin. In which Jungko...
484K 11.2K 15
Jungkook and Jimin have been friends with benefits since middle school, until they meet Taehyung in high school. Jimin has feelings for Taehyung, but...
220K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...