The Drummer| Ashton Irwin Fan...

Od happywifi

I didn't think I would ever find someone who truly cares for me. Given my past, I thought it'd be impossible. Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note #1
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Authors Note #2

Chapter Six

17 1 0
Od happywifi

"Alli! We're leaving in a week!" Ashton said, running into my room.

"Oh." I said, looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said, shaking my head. I found out they were a band a week before they leave to go on tour. I don't know why it bothered me so much.

"I'm not stupid, yanno? What's wrong?" He said gently.

"Please can we not talk about it yet?" I asked.

...

THE DAY BEFORE THE TOUR

"Mom, Dad, can I go on tour with the boys?" I asked. My parents knew all the boys and how they were a band. They didn't know they were going on tour.

"No." My dad said. My mom agreed.

"Please, I'll text or call you everyday. I'll be safe. I promise." I said.

After about an hour of convincing, my parents said I could go.

"Thank you!" I said, hugging them.

To: Ashy
"guess what:)"

From: Ashy
"What"

To: Ashy
"my parents said yes! :))"

From: Ashy
":D"

...

"Allison! They're here!" My mom yelled. I ran downstairs with my bags. "I'll see you in 3 weeks! Love you!" I said, hugging both my mom and dad. I hugged them both for what felt like forever.

When we finally broke apart, I left with the boys.

...

"Are you finally going to tell me what's wrong?" Ashton asked, when we got settled on the plane. I sat down next to Ashton because he 'called me'. Calum and Luke were behind us, and poor Michael was alone in front of us.

"It was nothing." I said, faking a smile.

"Please tell me." He said.

I sighed.

"At the time I was confused as to why you told me you all were a band a week before the tour, and then when I asked my parents if I could go, they didn't seem very sad about me leaving, and I'm just scared." I explained. It felt good getting that off my chest.

"We told you because we didn't know we were leaving until then and we thought it was a good time to tell you. Which probably wasn't the best timing given your situation and all. I'm sure your parents were trying to stay strong. And there is nothing you should be scared about." Ashton reassured.

I smiled.

"What's your Twitter user?" He asked.

"@allibear" I answered.

I got a notification saying he followed me. I returned the favor to them all.

@ashton5sos-- my dear fwiend, Allison @allibear is joining us on tour:)))

I smiled at his tweet. A couple minutes later I got notifications saying all the boys followed me. I did the same back.

We spent the entire plane ride getting to know one another better.

...

"Welcome to the tour bus aka your home for the next six months!" Michael said.

I looked around. The first room was a living room like area, the next was a door to a bathroom, the next was our bed area, and the next was the kitchen. I sat down in the living space and rubbed my temples.

"You okay?" Luke asked, sitting next to me. I nodded. Luke put his hand on my head. "No you're not. Alli you're burning up. Here lets go." He said, getting up. I followed him to the bathroom. He set up a lukewarm bath for me. (See what I did there) he dug in my bag full of clothes and found a pair of sleep shorts, and a oversized tee shirt. Towels and stuff are in there. He said pointing to a closet in the corner. After your bath, I'll take your temperature.

Once he left, I got in the bath.

Luke's P.O.V

"Hey, you're taking a bath already? We just got here." Ashton said.

"No, Alli was hot as hell." I said.

"Um..." Ashton said, laughing.

"No! Not like that! She felt hot!" I said, flustered.

"She gets nervous easily. Maybe she's just anxious." Ashton said. I nodded.

Allison's P.O.V

I sat in the bath Luke made me for probably about 30 minutes. I wasn't feeling any better. I got out and got dressed in the sleep shorts and oversized tee shirt Luke picked out. I left the bathroom, and went back to the living space. "You feel any better?" Luke asked. I shakes my head no. He took my temperature. "96. Shoot." Luke said.

"Come on. You need rest." Luke said. He led me back to the sleeping area, and I went to sleep.

...

"Poor thing." I heard Calum say.

"She looks sick. Like she's pale." Michael said.

"Leave her alone." I heard Luke say.

Someone was rubbing my back. I assumed it was Ashton.

I opened my eyes and sure enough I was right.

"Hey, do you need anything?" Ashton asked.

"Water?" I said.

Calum returned with a water, and handed me it. I mumbled a thanks and drank my water.

...

I assumed I fell asleep because the next thing I knew, Ashton was shaking me awake.

"Alli! Alli!" He said softly.

"What." I mumbled.

"I totally forgot to tell you, but we have a gig tonight! It starts in an hour."

"Have fun." I groaned, cuddling deeper in my bed.

Ashton sighed. "I know you don't feel good, but please come? You can stay backstage."

"Fine."

About an hour later, I was dressed and backstage. Ashton was recording himself. Probably for a keek. The rest of the boys were on their phones. My phone vibrated.

@luke5sos-- poor @allibear isn't feeling well. @ashton5sos made her come to our concert tonight...what a jerk:)

I smiled at Luke's tweet.

...

It was towards the end of the concert, and the boys were bidding farewell to their fans. The good thing was I felt much better than I had before. I managed to stay backstage the entire concert.

"Hey!" Calum said, trying to get my attention. I looked over at him, and noticed he was recording me. "Oh my god..I hate you so much!" I said, laughing.

"You know you love me!" Calum said.

"In your dreams." I shot back.

"I would never dream about you...that's Ashton's job."

"Ugh. See this is why I hate you!" I said, smirking.

"Children!" Luke said, releasing his inner mom.

@calum5sos-- just recorded @allibear. you all now know what I deal with everyday..its on keek! xx

I glared at Calum, letting him know I saw his tweet.

...

By now it was about 11 pm. I plugged in my earphones and started listening to Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. I listened to it on repeat for about 10 minutes before my phone vibrated. It got a text.

From: Unknown
"Hey Allison..its Ethan. I know you probably hate me..I was such a douche. Could we try again? I totally understand if you don't."

I reread the text multiple times. He dumped me, didn't text me for a year, then bam he wants to try again.

To: Unknown
"Why would I get back together with you? Bye jerk."

I know I was harsh, but considering all he put me through, I don't regret a thing.

@allibear- 'So don't fall in love, there's just to much to loose. If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose to walk away.'

I know the boys will ask me why I tweeted Terrible Things lyrics. I don't know how I'm going to answer that question.

From: Unknown
"I said I'm sorry."

To: Unknown
"And I said bye, so buh bye."

Ashton's P.O.V

The boys and I decided to give Allison some alone time. My phone vibrated. I looked at Allison's Twitter. All the other guys were on Twitter reading the same thing I just read.

"Terrible Things." I said. Luke gave me a nervous glance.

"Should we talk to her.." Calum asked.

"No." I said. "We'll find out tonight. I have a plan."

I told them the plan.

"She won't like that.." Luke said.

...

I walked into the living space, where Allison was. I ran over to her, and took her phone.

"What the hell?" She said. She got up and chased me.

I ran into the bathroom, where the boys were, and locked the door.

She banged on the door.

"Give it back!" She yelled.

I got on her texts and read one from 'Unknown'. The boys read over my shoulder.

"Ethan. That's her ex." I whispered through gritted teeth.

"The one that caused..everything?" Calum asked.

I nodded. We went into her contacts and changed our names to make it look like we didn't read her texts.

I changed mine to 'AshyisHot<3'

I handed her phone to Luke who changed his to 'lukeydapenguin'

We went around until everyone was done. Michael changed his to 'mikey cyrus'

Calum changed his to 'cal pal'

We walked out and gave Allison her phone back. She was waiting on her bed.

She grabbed her phone and mumbled something on the lines of "jerks"

@allibear- @ashton5sos @luke5sos @michael5sos @calum5sos the jerks stole my phone. Again.

AN: feedback is appreciated:)))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1K 47 24
in which a boy overcomes much difficult things in his life, the hardest being seeking attention from the girl he's been in love with. this, being une...
927 73 28
"Why are you so mean to me Michael? What did I ever do to you?"
193 3 22
She forgot how to love but remembered how to fight. He disregarded where I've been and made who I am.
260 23 20
They say right before you die your whole life flashes before your eyes. That explains why I only saw you.