My TARGET❤

By aka_Avana

To her she was just following orders but little did she know what crime she was committing. But the real que... More

One Way Or Another
One Step Closer
Feels Like Home
Stand By Me
Nobody Can Drag Us Down
You Make Me Strong
Up All Night
A Way Through The Dark
I'm So Confused
They Don't Know About You
Am I Out Of Time?
Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Tell Me The Truth
Let's Do It
Escape Route
Let's Live Our Lives To The Fullest

Introduction

18 1 2
By aka_Avana

Konnichiwa Min'na-san (Hello Everyone)

Welcome to another story~

This one isn't about Kai Hiwatari. It's a fanfiction of Baji Keisuke of Tokyo Revengers. So if you haven't watch the anime go and watch. It's awesome seriously. This story contains spoilers both from manga and anime so read the manga first then read the story.

If you're planning on not watching the anime or if you already have watched the anime, then go ahead and read this story it's pretty self explanatory.

Before starting the story keep a few things in mind-
•The OC names and a few terms are completely my imagination and not reality.
•In the anime the incident happened in 2005 when Baji was 14 but in my story let it take place in 2015 where Baji is 17 years old. According to this story his birthday is on 3 December, 1998, originally- 3 November, 1990.
•Forget the time travel thing because this isn't about Takemitchy.
•Draken's mother left him when he was 2years old but according to this story she left him when Darken was 6 months old.
•This story is based on season 1.
•The drawings(except a few screenshots that I took from the anime) and story plot(except the scenes in anime) belong to me so if you wanna reuse them give me credit.
•... -this means end of POV
the italics are author's note

I got inspiration for writing this story from- Red Candy, a yaoi manhwa and from my friend, YuzuhaShiba23 's story 'Her New Life || Tokyo Revengers || Sanzu || Rindou'

This our female lead, Avana

So let's start the story. Thank You for choosing to read this one. And please excuse my mistakes...........

Enjoy (〜^∇^)〜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
7.5K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
32.7K 768 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...