richer. | MONEYBAGG YO.

By lolwydkira

"richer than he's ever been." cover by wordsbykay. More

zilch.
supporting characters.
un.
deaux.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
douze.
treize.
quatorze.
quinze.
dix-sept

seize.

3.8K 254 49
By lolwydkira

"Take me to my fucking sister Brickz. I swear to God, I'll burn ALL this shit down." Zara was growing irritated.

Brickz was acting as if Money hadn't assaulted her sister multiple days ago in front of their parents. She couldn't track Ziora's location because her phone was turned off and she had never been to Monét's home before.

"Man fuck you, I'm done. Keeping me from my fucking sister." She mugged Brickz climbing out of the bed. At first she knew that Ziora could handle herself and she wouldn't jump into her relationship business because Ziora was liable to take her nigga back.

but after not hearing from her, she was beyond pissed that Brickz wasn't showing some form of concern.

"Man sit the fuck down with allat shit Zara. Yo sister good." Brickz waved her off, closing her eyes her nostrils flared. She was about to swing off on Brickz.

"I said we done. Ion fuck with you no more Big Dawg. Ion gotta deal with this shit. Imma find my sister on my own time."

Grabbing her phone, she text India giving her the update on everything that's been going on.

"I don't fuck with you Memphis niggas on me. Y'all niggas are WEIRD." Throwing her last item she wanted to take with her in the bag. She zipped it up.

"Give me yo fucking bag." Brickz snatched it out her hand throwing it into the corner. Waving her off, she crossed her arms. Grabbing his car keys, she left out the room.

she didn't care about how he felt. Her sister was her best friend, it wasn't like them to go without speaking. She didn't care if she had to pull a gun out and kill Money herself, she would die behind her twin sister.

Dialing India's number, she answered after two rings "Hey girly." India's voice was horse, she was drained. She hated that she had to drag her into this but, she did what she had to for her sister.

"I haven't talked to Ziora, Money dragged her out of my parents house and now she disappeared. Please, please send me Money's address." Zara voice cracked at the thought of something happening to her sister.

Ziora was mad she'd even introduced her sister to someone like Money. The phone rung on the other line and her face lit up when Ziora's name flashed on her screen.

"Hold on that's Zi, imma call you back girl." Clicking over, she let out a sigh of relief hearing her voice.

"Ziora what the fuck?!" Although she was elated her sister was alive, she was mad as fuck that she'd disappeared.

"I'm sorry girl." Ziora sighed

"You had me worried sick, why the fuck did Money do all that shit in front of mom and dad? Is he cra-" Ziora cut her off

"yes bitch! He is!" Zara shook her head sitting down on the couch. "I'm good though Z. Don't worry about me, he was really drunk. He'd went through a lot during the vacation with India. He just snapped."

"Bitch this ain't the ID channel, ain't no fucking snapped. I will beat his ass, everybody might be scared of his chinless ass but I'm going to war bout you Zi. Ion give a fuck. Imma respect your wishes tho... ion want to but, you know your relationship better than me, so." Scratching her forehead, she head Ziora shuffling in the background.

"I love you Z. I'll call you later, okay?"

"I love you too Zi. I swear to the man above if you don't call me tonight I'm pulling the fuck up and I'm setting it the fuck off inside of that house."

Ziora sighed, ending the phone call. She was about to beat Xavier's ass cause she couldn't get to Money.

"XAVIER!"

That problem is what I call "Hood PTSD," a type of post-traumatic stress disorder. People raised in poorer areas with more violence across the U.S. are facing historical harms, anxieties and mental disorders similar to people who fight in war or live in war-torn areas.

Money held onto Ziora's body tightly. She couldn't sleep, she was uncomfortable under his touch. The one person she wanted to live in skin, was now the person that made her skin crawl.

If she would've known they'd end in this position she would've never left the house the day Zara invited her out.

Pulling away from Money his eyes shot open to look at Ziora. "I want to leave" she stated again, she'd been very open about her wants, even though they were ignored. Money made her unhappy and there was no coming back from this.

"I don't know when you're going to flip out on me again, I'm walking on eggshells and I'm tired of it." Money eyed her, words never leaving his lips.

"You don't love me Ziora?" His thumb ran across her cheek, and he pulled her in for a soft kiss.

Her thoughts ran a mile a minute, unaware of what to say next. She didn't want to answer his question. The more she spoke, the more it probably fed his delusions, but if she didn't speak up she was scared he'd lash out and possibly kill her.

"Yes, I love you Money."

(very baby sex scene below)

"I'm sorry baby." He whispered, hovering over Ziora he leaned down to kiss her slipping his tongue between her lips the kiss grew intense, using his knee he separated her legs. His hands found it's way underneath her night gown. His thumb circling her clit in circular motions, Ziora moaned at his touch.

No matter how much she was mad at Money, her body was weak for him. this touch didn't make her feel uncomfortable it made her body feel good and she craved more from him.

Slipping from his manhood from his boxers, he aligned himself before sliding into her warmth.

Ziora couldn't form words so she just sufficed with a moan.

Money didn't know what came over him, he was losing Ziora with every second that she stayed with him. She was too far gone and the chances of anything changing her mind was slim to none. He'd just had to have her once last time before he left him for good.

A grunt escaped him lips, his forehead rested against Ziora's their lips less than an inch apart. "I'm so sorry baby, don't leave me, please." His hands found it's way to hers, their fingers intertwined with each other.

Ziora's threw her head back against the pillows her back arched. The slow and steady strokes was sending her body into overdrive.

"DeMario, fuck baby." His head buried between her neck, his lips latched to her skin leaving love marks.

"You love me Zi? Tell me you love me." Shaking her head no, DeMario stopped mid stroke staring down at Ziora with a smirk.

"Say it."

Ziora lips formed a pout, her lips forming a frown. She knew that sharing her feelings during sex was like playing with fire. She just wanted to get her nut off and go to sleep.

Grinding her hips he pulled out enough to leave his tip in "tell me you love me Ziora." Thrusting his hips forward he sent a forceful stroke, her breath getting stuck in her throat, she was caught by surprise, but still full of lust.

She loved DeMario, with everything in her but she couldn't have him thinking she forgave him.

"I love you DeMario..."

A smirk danced on his lips, DeMario's delusions were fed and he felt like he once again had a chance at getting a family out of her. His strokes were slow and steady. Ziora could feel every inch and emotion of the man she loved.

He took his time, and with every stroke he hit the one spot the sent her body overboard. She was in pure bliss. This definitely topped the top that the two were on the boat, this time he knew exactly what made his lover go crazy.

Her lips formed an 'O', her legs shook tremendously. Her body was sent into overdrive, the lack of sex in weeks had her body on edge. Her juices soaked the sheets and his manhood.

DeMario wasn't far behind, his lips latched onto Ziora's, his strokes became sloppy and he released filling Ziora up with his nut. Resting his forehead against hers, the two caught their breathing.

This was new for them, it was a quickie, but it was filled with so much love.

Emotions ran over Ziora and she realized how much she truly did love the man that was in front of her. She wasn't ready to leave him just yet. She understood his mental health, if she left him after learning something to important about him, it meant she never truly loved him.

He had a lot of making up to do, starting with her parents.

"I really do love you DeMario." She sighed, grabbing ahold of the side of his face, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Im not going to leave you, but you will talk to my parents, you will apologize, you will take your medicine, and you will go talk to someone.... and, I want another Chanel bag." She threw in the last statement, Money couldn't help but laugh.

DeMario wanted to jump and scream. He was happy of his impulsive decision to sleep with Ziora.

"I'm going to get better and I'm going to marry you one day Ziora. I put that on my life."

She stared up at him, biting down on her bottom lip. She nodded her head, the two hadn't been together for long but in such little time she knew that he was the man she wanted to be with despite his flaws and all around craziness.

He made her happy, he made her hurt, he made her feel like the only girl in the world, he loved her but he also had the ability to break her down.

Not once did the pros outweigh the cons.

"How many bags you want?" DeMario ignored the part about apologizing to her parents. Ziora was the only person he always apologized to.

"Hm, Ion know a couple of them, so go ahead and surprise him." Her arms linked around his neck. Money flipped them over so Ziora was now on top. A moan escaped her lips.

She smirked grinding her hips against him. She felt DeMario grow inside of her. Getting on the tip of her toes, she bounced on DeMario's hardened wood.

Her head flew back, she smirked at the sounds of his moans.

"I want a new car too." Removing her gown from over her head, she grabbed his hands placing them on her breast.

"fuck Zi, anything you want baby."

Her lips formed a smirk,

"A Lamborghini truck." Her eyes landed on his, she knew eye contact would make him go crazy.

"I'll buy you two." Her head flew back, her deep wave wig to killing her back. Standing up, she turned around getting into a reverse cowgirl position. Her hands rested firmly on his legs, sending a slap to her ass it motivated her to go harder.

She hated riding, it took more work than she liked but the pleasure that came from it was on a different level. She was able to be in control.

Money leaned forward, her back against his chest, his hand found it's way to her breast, the other between her legs, his fingers massaging her clit.

"Fuck that dick is so big baby."

What turned into her just trying to get him to agree to get her a Lamborghini truck and walk away was now a full blown sex session.

The kisses DeMario planted on her back was driving her body crazy, and at that moment her plan backfired and the dick made her anger towards him float away. Lifting her up some, he thrusted his hips forward, taking control. His hand gripped Ziora's waist to hold her body in place he sent long and fast pace strokes.

"You so fucking wet Zi. Marry me baby."

DeMario was in a trance. Not only did he drive Ziora's body crazy but she had a way of making his go insane as well.

Ziora's body twitched, her head fell back. "Oh my fuckkkkk!" Money face held a smirk when she began squirting. His cum shooting inside of her for the second time that night.

Ziora quickly removed herself from DeMarios hold. She rushed to the bathroom to pee before turning on the shower.

fuck, she was under his spell. again.

—————————————

9 more chapters left.
something slight.
vote and comment, please and thank you! 💙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
12.7K 146 29
" ๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐”๐ฉ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ญ... " ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Š๐’๐…๐€๐•๐๐“๐‚||๐‰๐€๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Im always editing the cover so get used...