A New Demon Slayer Story

By Samzeb-anime

it's been 8 years since Tanjiro Kamado has turned into the New Demon King and Nezuko Kamado has turned back i... More

Explanation
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
please read
Chapter Seven
A/N
Please Read
Chapter Eight
Characters
Characters pt. 2

Chapter Two

240 6 0
By Samzeb-anime

Eight years later

________________________________________________________________________________

"Master Kiriya, I have some paper for you and something for you to write with," Kanata said, handing Kiriya the paper.

"Thank you kanata," Kiriya replied, starting to write on the paper. "Crow, can you deliver this to Yushiro Yamamoto?" Kiriya asked, tying the letter to the crows leg.

"Master? What did you write?" Kanata asked.

"I wrote about the new Hashira and the old, technically I wrote about what happened after Muzan died. Yushiro thinks Muzan is still alive and I gave him a token so he can visit the Mansion," Kiriya replied."I think we will hold a meeting after Yushiro replies to the letter I wrote," Kiriya said to kanata.

"Eight years since Lady Tamayo died... Muzan's still out there," Yushiro thought, looking at Tamayo's hairpin. "I miss you," Yushiro thought, as a crow came to the window.

"CAW! Message for Yushiro Yamamoto! CAW! Message for Yushiro Yamamoto! CAW!" The crow said, landing in front of Yushiro.

"For me?" Yushiro asked, taking the letter. "Who's this letter from?" Yushiro asked the crow.

"CAW! Message from Kiriya Ubuyashiki! CAW!" The crow replied.

"Kiriya Ubuyashiki?" Yushiro asked in confusion. "Who's that?" Yushiro asked.

"CAW! Kiriya Ubuyashiki is the son of Kagaya Ubuyashiki! CAW!" The crow replied.

"You mean the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps?" Yushiro asked. "Also? Are you going to answer all of my questions?" Yushiro added.

"CAW! Yes and Kagaya Ubuyashiki was the master of the Demon Slayer Corps, but after his death, eight years ago his son Kiriya Ubuyashiki became the new master of the Demon Slayer Corps, CAW!" The crow replied.

"Well... that means that the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps sent this letter, right?" Yushiro asked, opening the letter.

'Dear Yushiro Yamamoto.

I am going to tell you about what has happened since eight years ago. Eight years ago, the Demon Slayer Corps was able to get Muzan to the sun... Muzan burned to death, but he turned Tanjiro Kamado into a demon, The New Demon King. Nezuko Kamado managed to turn back into a human, she has Tanjiro's earrings, She wears Tanjiro's Hoari. Giyu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa retired as Hashira and trained some new Demon Slayers. There are also new Hashira, that I will tell you about. The Rumble Hashira, also known as the Lighting Hashira, is Zenitsu Agatsuma. The Flower Hashira is Kanao Tsuyuri. The Beast Hashira is Inosuke Hashibira. Then there is the Stone Hashira, Aishi Airi. The Water Hashira Unmei Shini. The Wind Hashira Nami Shin, Flame Hashira Sashina Okisho, Sound Hashira Oto Hisazshi and a new one is the Blood Hashira who is Nezuko. Nezuko's breathing technique is made from flame and water breathing. I will explain her breathing technique later. Most of the people you might know have changed, for example Inosuke, He is more calm and is still learning names. Zenitsu isn't as much of a crybaby as he was before. We would like you to visit the Butterfly Mansion, the new Hashira only knows the name of the Demon King, Tanjiro.

Kiriya Ubuyashiki'

"What," Yushiro thought. "This can't be true!" Yushiro said to the crow.

"CAW! The letter is 100% true and Master Kiriya invites you to the Butterfly Mansion! You also need this token to get into the Mansion! CAW!" The crow replied, dropping something from one of his feet. Yushiro grabbed some paper and wrote something and tied the paper to the crows leg.

"Give this to Kiriya Ubuyashiki, I'll come to the Butterfly Mansion, and put something on my skin so the Wisteria will not affect me," Yushiro said to the crow.

"CAW!See you later Yushiro Yamamoto!CAW!" The crow said, flying away.

"Let's get the Hashira and have a meeting!" Kuina said to Kiriya.

"That's a good Idea, knowing that the Hashira haven't really met any other Hashira. Except for Inosuke, Kanao, Zenitsu and Nezuko," Kiriya replied.

"We finally get to have a Hashira meeting! Meeting the other Hashira's is going to be fun!" Unmei Shini thought, as she was the only Hashira that was there at the time.

"WHY DO WE NEED TO DO THIS MEETING!?" Inouske Hashira yelled at the sky, while standing next to Unmei.

"THAT'S THE BEAST HASHIRA!! EEKK!" Unmei thought to herself.

"Master said that he wants to talk to us," Kanao Tsuyuri replied.

"EEKKKKKKK! IT'S THE FLOWER HASHIRA!" Unmei thought, knowing that she became a Hashira two days ago and that the other Hashira have been Hashira for over a year or so.

"Just a TALK! I just finished a mission and need a new mission to go on," Inouske said.

"Oh! You must be the new Water Hashira... Unmei, right?" Kanao said, looking at Unmei while Kanao stood next to her.

"Y-Yes, I'm the Water Hashira," Unmei replied. "EKKK SHE'S TALKING TO ME!" Unmei thought.

"Well I'm the Flower Hashira, Kanao Tsuyuri and that's the Beast Hashira, Inouske Hashirbia," Kanao said to Unmei.

"N-Nice to meet you!" Unmei said, doing a small and quick bow.

"You remind me of someone," Kanao said.

"REALLY!?" Unmei said, excited.

"Yeah, you remind me of Mitsuki," Inouske replied.

"Mitsuki?" Unmei said, confused. "I've never heard that name," Unmei said.

"Oh right, Inouske can't properly say names, he means that you remind us of a former Hashira, named Mitsuri Kanroji," Kanao explained to Unmei.

"Mitsuri? Does she have any siblings?" Unmei asked.

"Yeah, I think she said she has four older sisters and one younger brother," Inouske replied.

"Oh I know now," Unmei said.

"What do you know?" Kanao asked.

"Mitsuri Kanroji is the name of my mothers younger sister," Unmei replied.

"That makes you a relative of the former Love Hashira," Kanao said.

"Woww, this place is amazing!" Oto Hisazshi thought, standing next to Inouske. "Hello, there fellow amazing Hashira," Oto said to the other three Hashira that were in the line.

"Hello there. My name is Kanao Tsuyuri and I'm the Flower Hashira," Kanao said to him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Oto Hisazshi, the Sound Hashira," Oto replied.

"You must have been trained by Tengen Uzui, right?" Kanao asked.

"YEP! And my Master is Amazing!" Oto replied.

"Ekkk THERE ARE MORE HASHIRA!" Unmei thought to herself. "My master is the former Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka," Unmei said to the other three.

"GOIOKA TRAINED YOU!?" Inouske yelled.

"Y-Yeah," Unmei replied.

"I WANNA FIGHT THAT IDIOT!" Inouske added.

"Wasn't Tengen also a former Hashira?" Kanao asked.

"Yep! He was," Oto replied.

"HELLO! OTHER HASHIRA!" Aishi Airi yelled, running up to the line and standing next to Oto.

"Hello, you are?" Oto asked.

"I'm the Stone Hashira, Aishi Airi," Aishi replied.

"YOU'RE THE STONE HASHIRA!?" Inouske yelled.

"Yep! I was taught Stone breathing by my master, who's name is Sayo," Aishi replied.

"Sayo, as in the Orphan?" Kanao asked.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT MY MASTER SAYO WAS AN ORPHAN!?" Aishi replied, waving her hands in the air, like an idiot.

"Her caretaker was a blind man called Gyomei," Inouske said to Aishi.

"Inosuke!? You just pronounced his name right!" Kanao said in excitement.

"YEAH, OF COURSE I DID. HE WAS A GREAT AND STRONG HASHIRA!" Inouske replied.

"My Master Sayo did mention someone named Gyomei," Aishi said to Kanao and Inouske.

"Well then, how many Hashira are we waiting for now?" Oto asked.

"Four others I think," Aishi replied.

"Three actually," A voice said from a nearby tree.

"WHO ARE YOU DEMON!?" Inouske yelled.

"I'M NOT A DEMON!" The voice yelled back.

"THEN WHO ARE YOU!?" Inouske yelled at the tree

"My Name is Sashina Okisho!" Sashina Okisho replied.

"AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Inouske asked.

"I'm a Hashira," Sashina replied, jumping out of the tree and landing on her feet. "I was actually the first one here," Sashina added, standing next to Kanao.

"EKKK SHE LOOKS SO COOL!" Unmei thought.

"Which Hashira are you?" Aishi asked.

"I'm the Flame Hashira and I was trained by former Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku and when he... retired I went onto training by myself," Sashina replied.

"You were trained by the former Flame Hashira?" Kanao asked.

"Yes, I only became a Hashira, a week after most of the Demon Slayers killed Muzan," Sashina replied.

"I do know who we are waiting for," Kanao finally said to the other Hashira.

"REALLY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!?" Oto, Inouske and Aishi asked.

"I forgot," Kanao replied. "We are waiting for the Rumble or another name, the Lightning Hashira, the Wind Hashira and the Blood Hashira," Kanao added.

"The Blood Hashira?" Aishi, Oto, Unmei and Sashina said, confused.

"Yeah," Kanao replied.

"Hey," Zenitsu Agatsuma said, standing next to Sashina.

"Hey Zenitsu," Kanao replied.

"FIGHT ME MONISTU!" Inouske yelled.

"Seriously Inosuke? We can't fight now, maybe after the meeting," Zenitsu replied.

"YEAH, AFTER THE MEETING, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!" Inouske said.

"Nezuko might come a bit later, and for the other Hashria, I'm not entirely sure," Zenistu said to Kanao.

"Mhm! I shall introduce the new Hashira's to you," Kanao said to Zenitsu.

"Sure, I don't see the harm in an introduction," Zenitsu replied.

"That is Aishi Airi, the Stone Hashira. She was trained by Sayo, one of the orphans Gyomei took care of," Kanao said, pointing at Aishi. "That's Oto Hisazshi, He was trained by Tengen and is the Sound Hashira," Kanao added, pointing at Oto.

"Tengen trained someone?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yep! That would be me!" Oto replied.

"That is Unmei, the Water Hashira, who was trained by Giyu and she is also the niece of Mitsuri," Kanao said pointing at Unmei.

"OH MY GOSH! SHE POINTED AT ME! EKKK!" Unmei thought to herself in excitement.

"I forgot how many siblings Mitsuri has," Zenitsu whispered to himself.

"And I'm Sashina Okisho," Sashina said to Zenistu.

"Sashina is the Flame Hashira and was trained by Rengoku, before he... you know," Kanao explained.

"I'm Nami Shin, the Wind Hashira and I was trained by Sanmei Shinazugawa," Nami Shin said, popping up beside Zenitsu,

"GAH! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" Zenitsu yelled, nearly falling over.

"I'm the Wind Hashira," Nami replied, crossing his arms.

"Makes sense," Sashina and Oto said at the same time.

"Don't you dare start copying me!" Sashina said to Oto.

"I'm not the one that's doing the copying!" Oto replied.

"Sure," Sashina said, sarcastically.

"Nami, you sure do act like Sanmei," Zenitsu said to Nami.

"That's a good thing," Nami replied.

"Eight years is a long time," Nezuko Kamado said from behind the Hashira.

"AHHH!" The Hashira, except for Nezuko, yelled.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?" Oto and Sashina yelled.

"Cool," Nami said.

"EEKK THAT MUST BE THE BLOOD HASHIRA! SHE IS SO PRETTY!" Unmei thought.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Aishi asked.

"I'm Nezuko Kamado... the Blood Hashira," Nezuko replied, standing next to Nami.

"Welcome Hashira," Kiriya said, sitting down in the shade.

"Master," All the Hashira said, kneeling down to Kiriya.

"Please raise your heads," Kiriya said, embarrassed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Inouske asked.

"I wanted us to talk about the past, but only for now," Kiriya replied.

"W-Why the past?" Nezuko asked.

"We are only going to name the past Uppermoons for now," Kiriya said. "We will start from Uppermoon 1 and end at Uppermoon 6," Kiriya added.

"Uppermoon 1's name is Kokushibou," Nami started. "He's the one that killed my master's little brother and now my master cries over a photo of him every night," Nami added.

"Uppermoon 2's name is Doma, he killed both of my sisters," Kanao explained.

"That must suck to lose both your sisters," Unmei said.

"Mhh, it does," Kanao replied.

"Akaza is the name of Uppermoon 3," Sashina explained. "Uppermoon 3 killed my master," Sashina added.

"I hate that guy," Zenitsu whispered.

"Uppermoon 4's name is Hantengu and I don't know much about him," Unmei said. "My aunt sent letters to my mother, that's how I know," Unmei added.

"Uppermoon 5 is named Gyokko and my master also said that he knew someone that fought him," Nami said.

"Uppermoon 6's name is Daki and Gyutaro," Nezuko explained.

"Oh yeah, my master retired after fighting them, although he didn't tell me how he got the poison out of his body," Oto explained to the others. As Nezuko had a guilty look on her face, for a little bit.

"After Daki and Gyuutarou died, a former Demon Slayer named Kaigaku became the new Uppermoon 6," Zenitsu added.

"And after Hantengu died a demon named Nakime became the new Uppermoon 4," Unmei said.

"I think that's all of them," Oto said, looking to see if anyone else was going to say something.

"You're right Oto, thay were the Uppermoon's from eight years ago," Kiriya replied. "I think that most of you don't have a place to stay," Kiriya added. "You can stay here,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 138 18
Before Hikaru, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke leave the wisteria house to Mt Natagumo they are brought to a field and told they are going to re...
55K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...
44K 1.2K 30
One night while during a mission, Tanjirou runs into an uppermoon. How will things continue after that? (This story was inspired my this AMAZING mast...
35.3K 1.1K 81
An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuko becomes a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu master...