𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑...

By ZketchyWrites

Justice and law is what Haetae's and Xiezhi's are known for. The fur, the horns, the teeth, the eyes, the paw... More

Introduction
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
~A/N~
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
A/n
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 (+𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Follow them & Go on your own part 1)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽[part 1] (Go on your own part 2)
1k!?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
Hey!
New Cover
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Update

164 5 0
By ZketchyWrites

hey everyone! You're probably looking at the notification pretty disappointed that it isn't chapter 10 but I'm currently working on it. I was not able to finish due to school but there will be a 3-day weekend, hopefully i will be able to spend that time working on chapter 10!

Thank you all for being patient! I'm glad i am still able to be making progress. I'll be making updates about this story and other stories that i am also writing in the conversations so follow me to stay updated.

Well, this is farewell! I hope you all have been staying safe and healthy, bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885 62 25
The world's war against dragons has been going on for generations, but no one knows why they fought. After years of fighting a new species emerged, s...
560K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
112 11 7
Before you read this... i must warn you. This is a book that is related to my Book of Wisdom story. I advise you to read The Book of Wisdom: The Chil...
7.5K 171 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...