SCP 404 and The Scientists (D...

By WolfbeGaming

Autor notes Hey guys long time no see its been a while I know you probably think that I will abandoned this... More

Things You Need to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

307 4 6
By WolfbeGaming

*Previously*
After Mario led the scp into the pond I ran to him to put him out of his misery but he already died from his neck from being snapped.

"Jon get away from their we got it contain lets go." Bryan said and I just ran to him.

"Lets get out of here now." Devin said as he grabbed Bryan and dragged him away and we ran after them heading to the elevator.

After running for a bit we ran into Mario who which followed us to the elevator. At the elevator we all enteredit and headed to the next floor.
*Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Before the elevator stopped at out next floor Jon cam up to me and Devin since Devin does not like being away from me.

"Hey Jon whats up." I said as he walked up to me which also caused the attention of everyone else.

"Here I have a feeling you might need this." Jon said as he handed me a level 4 keycard.

"Thank you Jon but why give me it and not to anyone else. You know I already have a key card right." I said to him

"Yes I know but keep it I really do have a feeling that you will need that keycard in the future." Jon said.

"And we don't." Kayla bear said.

"I don't trust you or anyone really in this elevator besides Bryan. Also Mario did you lose my keycard when you died?" Jon asked.

"Yeah I guess I did. I am sorry Jon." Mario said.

"Its ok I still have this level 5 clearance card." Jon said.

"Which you should not have." Xylo said as Jon gave him a glare.

*Ding*

And with that the elevator stopped indicating that we made it to the next floor and it was the floor we wanted to be on since we did skip a floor because Mario seem to be traumatize with what ever is on floor 69.

As the elevator doors open and we stepped out we see that this floor is normal and looks like a normal floor with no sign of death or any art.

Mario ran out of the elevator and started to bang his head against the wall probably to help him to forgrt the floor.

"What was so bad about floor 69?" Kayla bear asked.

"Well when-." But before I could tell her I Xylo and Jon interrupted me.

"No wait don't." Both Jon and Xylo said at the same time.

"Wait what why-" and as I saod that I looked at Devin than back to Jon and Xylo then said "Yeah your right maybe I shouldn't tell them."

Devin gave me a questionable look when I said that as to say what is on floor 69 but I ignored it because I don't want to scar him.

"Can one of you shoot me so I can forget?" Mario asked as he stop banging his head on the wall and turn to look at us.

"Sure?" I said questionly as I took out my pistol about to shoot but Jon stop me.

"You shouldn't waste your ammo you don't know when your going to need it." Jon said.

"Yeah your right." I said back to them.

"Lets get a move on and find that pill bottle so I can return to normal and get Jon's memory back I guess." Xylo bear said as he started to walk down the floor with us following him.

"Their is alot of doors here do you know which way to go?" Kayla bear said.

"No but we should look for it and keep an eye on anything dangerous." Xylo bear said.

"Your right but can you tell us what is on this floor so we know what to watch out for so I can protect- I mean defend ourselves?" Devin asked.

"Well their is a certain doctor on this floor that I would not want to run into." Xylo bear said as he kept walking .

"Oh no don't tell me that its Dr.Bright." Mario said.

Dr.Bright? I thought why does that sound familiar and why do I get angery at thw sound of his name.

"I hope we don't run into him either him and I don't get along." Devin said as he looked like he wanted to kill something.

After Devin said that Xylo opened a door and we all entered a hallway that had blood on it.

"Guns out and stay alert Bryan and Mario." Jon said as me, Mario, and Jon pulled out our guns as we continued to walk down the hallway.

As we kept walking we say a room tjat said housing and Xylo opened it and we walled inside.

"Wow this looks like our room." Kayla bear said jumping up and down as she tried to look through the glass into the room.

"Well yeah everything is model like the same thing because it saves mony look it even has its own food dispenser." Xylo bear said.

"Does this one work?" Kayla bear asked.

"Let me test Burger." Mario said but nothing came out so I walked up to it.

"Pizza?" I said as cheese pizza fell.

"Pizza again it only dispense pizza as that is the only thing that this place can afford." Jon said.

"Yeah try asking for something else like baklava." Xylo bear said.

"Baklava." I said as Baklava popped out and the others looked shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you do that?" Kayla bear asked.

"I don't know." I replied back.

"Lets just keep moving." Devin said as he turned to the door waiting for one of us to open it which I did and Kayla bear ran between our legs to go inside.

"Hey careful." Devin said as he grabbed onto me in a projective manner.

"Hey this one have pink couches." Kayla bear said disappointed.

Xylo bear walked up to the door on the left to try to open it but it didn't work.

"This one doesn't work let see if the other one does." Xylo bear said that as he went to the other door and opened it.

Once it opened the rest of us gathered behind Xyli and walked in with him.

Once we came in the room looked like a bed room but the carpet and the bed was black. Their were bookshelves on the wall and a rocking chair in the corner and a toy box in another corner.

"Wow nice room." Kayla bear said as we heard crying from the corner.

"Oh their she is scp 191 or better called the cyborg girl." Xylo bear said.

"Is that a little girl wait you said cyborg." Mario said as Devin walked up to her.

"Are you ok?" Devin asked as she turn to look at us.

Once she turn to look she stop crying. She had blond hair with haft of it covering her face. The face that was not covered looked like a robot. She wore a purple pink dress with white shoes. Also one of her arms ea sa robot as well.

"Mommy?" She questoned as she stood up and ran over to me.

"Mommy I was so scared. Those mean scientists people wouldn't play with me and were mean to me." Scp 191 said as she started to cry again with her face in my shirt/lab coat.

"What? Mommy? Bryan do you have something you want to tell us?" Kayla bear asked.

"What no I don't even know what this girl is talking about but I feel sad for her." I said as I engulfed her in a hug.

"Well you play with me Mommy or Mommy's friends?" Scp 191

"Oh umm." I was about to say something but Jon interrupted.

"We are kinda in a rush little girl so we are not hear to play games." Jon said in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Wh-what?" Scp 191 said.

"I am sorry sweety but Jon is unfortunately right we have things we have to do right now bit we will come back to play a other time. I promise." Devin said to try to lighten up the mood.

"But I wanna play." Scp 191 said as she lefted her head from my chest and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Yeah I know you want to play but we jave to get going. Speaking of which do you know where the pill bottle is?" Kayla bear asked.

"No I wanna play, I wanna PLAY NOW." She yelled as everything went dark.

*Jon P.O.V*

As the lights turn backed on we notice that Kaylabear, Bryan, and Xylo bear was gone.

"Where did they go? Where did she take them?" Mario asked panic.

"Bryan." Was all Devin said before I turned to reasure him.

"It will be ok Devin we will get Bryan and the others back bit first we need to come up with a plan and figure out where she took them." I said.

"Yes I agree lets go look for them." Devin said as he went to the door waiting for me to open it.

As I open it me, Mario, and Devin looked around for the others.

After a while we found an armory where we found more weapons.

Devin picked up a shotgun with some ammo , Mario picked up and Rk and I picked up a sniper since I gave my other sniper to Mario.

After we got our weapons Mario said he had a theory.

"A theroy what is it?" Devin asked.

"Well remember when the cyborg girl took everyone. I came to this theory while walking because I kept thinking how would she get out of her room without a key card and thats when it hit me." Mario said.

"She must still be in the room because scps can't have keycards good work Mario." I said to him.

"Now that we know where they are lets go get them." Devin said as he headed back to the cyborg girl's room with us following.

Once we got back unto the room we looked for anything that looked out of place or suspicious. That when Mario found a door.

Once we open the door we came in guns blasting ready to shoot.

"Where are our friends." Mario said.

After Mario said that we saw Xylo and Kayla bear looking at us, a tea set on the floor, and the cyborg girl grabbing onto Bryan's shirt as she sat in his lap.

"Whats going on?" Devin questioned as he gave the death glare to the cyborg girl in Bryan's lap.

"Guys calm down we are find your scaring her." Kayla bear said.

"Yeah put them down they are unnecessary." Xylo bear said.

"Unnecessary? She kiddnapped you." I yelled at them for being stupid.

"Thats because she wanted to play so pleade put the guns down." Bryan said as we decided to put the guns away.

"It looks like our fun is over 191 we have to get going ok." Bryan said to the girl.

"But Mommy you said you would play with me." Scp 191 said.

"I did and we have but now the rest of our friends are hear and we have to get going so can you tell us where the pill bottle is?" Bryan asked.

"Its down the hall two doors down." Scp 191 said.

"Thank you now lets get going." Xylo bear said but kayla bear stopped him.

"Can I have a play date with her when this is all over?" Kayla bear asked.

"Of course you can but come one lets get to that pill bottle." Xylo bear said as he ran out of the room with moat of us starting to follow him.

As everyone followed Bryan and I staued back.

"I will come back ok so don't worry." Bryan said as he walked up to me as we walked to where the other are.

*At the Pill bottle room*

*Bryan P.O.V*

"Finally I can be human again." Xylo bear said as he ate the pill but nothing happen.

"Maybe it takes a few seconds. Mario when you tested this did it work instantly or take a few minutes.?" Xylo bear asked.

"It worked instantly for me." Mario said.

"Weird maybe it will take time for a transformation." Xylo said.

"Here let me try." Jon said as he popped a pill in his mouth. "Ow. My head wait I rememberber now I was dragged in that stupid flower by that dumb computer." Kon said. "Also the group I was with was killed by scp 173." Jon said even thouh I had a strange feeing like he was lying.

"Umm gus take a look at this." Devin said as we all turn to look at him. He picked up a piece of paper than showed it to us.

"Why does this paper stay don't give professor Bryan these pills no matter the cost?" Devin asked.

"I am not surr but their is only one way to find out right?" Jon said as he turned to me.

"Fine I will eat one." I said to him as I walked to the pill bottle than ate one.

After I at the pill and put the pill bottle back I started to cough and feel light headed.

*cough**cough*

"Hey Bryan are you feeling alright?" Devin asked with a worried look on his face and that all I could see before a pain shot through my head.

*flash back*

I was 5-6 year old running on the beach shore before I notice something in the water that seemed to be caught like it was a mammuel or something big. I ran up to the thing to see if it needed help and they looked to be a kid around my age except they had multi-colored fins and a tail. It seems the boy was stuck so in a net so I wanted to help him but as I got closer the boy started to hiss at me.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you I just want to set you free. You seem hurt and I promise no harm see I am a boy around your age." I said to the creature.

The creature didn't stop growling when I got closer but I didn't care. Once I got close enough to the boy I grabbed the net to u tangle him but as I did he bit me.

"Ow." I said as I let go and backed away. The creature was free now my I had a bite mark on my arm that was bleeding.

The creature than looked at me as he notice that the nets were off of him. He gave me an apologetic look.

"Sorry." The creature said.

"Its fine at least you are free now. By the way what are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Devin and I'm and axolotl. What about you human." Devin asked.

"I'm Bryan" I said back to him.

After that day me and Devin would hang out very often but I had to move and never saw him again but before I left he gave me this glowing rock.

*flash back ends*

After those memories of Devin came back I look at him before another pain shot through my head.

(Warning this flashback hints to sexual assault and murder. You have been warned.)

*flash back*
I was back when I was in elementry school walking back home for the day when I was grabbed in to some alleyway

"Don't scream or else." The man who oulled me into the alleyway said. From that it looked like he was big and muscular compared to me.

"Now what cutie you are you wouldnnot mind if I." The man said as he sliped on hand under my shirt.

I was scared but then I heard a voice.

"You seemed to be in a pickled. I can help if you want." The voice said.

"Yes please help me." I said out loud.

"Aww but their is no one who can help you little boy." The man said as he took my shirt off and put his arm around my waist.

"The name is Vile by the way I just know we will be good friends." The voice said.

Everything went black and when I came to back into consciousness I saw the man laying their on the floor looking very hurt and my shirt was back on.

"What!?" I asked very scared.

"You can thank me now but lets go home. Mom must be very worry sick about you." The voice said.

"Ri-right." I said as I ran home.

After that day I found out that I was not as normal as I thought I was.

*flash back ended*

After gaining that memory and alot more I took a look at the others.

"Are you ok Bryan? It looked like something happen do you mind telling us what?" Jon asked worried about me.

"Well it seemed that the foundation erased some of my memories and after taking that pill I remember them now." I said.

"What kind of memories do you remember?" Kayla bear asked

I turned to Devin and said "I'm sorry for forgetting about you my ocean friend." I said to Devin looking very guilty.

"Its ok its not your fault. Its those terrible researchers fault not yours." Devin said as he walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Aww for how adorable this little reuin is we have to get out of here." Xylo bear said as he walked up to the door. "Are you coming?" Xylo beat asked.

"You guys go up a head. I want to say goodbye to cyborg girl begore we leave." I saod as I ran off into the direction where scp 191 was.

Once I open her room door she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Mommy! What are you doing back here I thought you were leaving?" Scp 191 asked.

"Well I was but Mommy remembered everything and I have to give you this." I said as I handed the level 4 keycard over to the girl.

"Once we leave this floor wait an hour and go onto the elevator. Go straight to your brothers floor ok. He is making something to get all of us out." I said to her.

"Ok mommy I will may sure to tell big brother everything." Scp 191 said.

"Well I have to go. U til we meet again my child." I said as I started to run to the others in the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 234 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...
8.3K 209 18
When one of the biggest Foundation facilities becomes a victim to the vastest containment breach of all time, everyone think it is already over. SCPs...
384 18 25
|~ ON-GOING ~| A moment of truth a moment of great sacrifice for one another, a very sad moment in life. The betrayal of a close friend like as a bro...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...