๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น'๐‘บ ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ป โœ˜๏ธŽ...

By slxtty-kenma

"๐๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž" More

๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

6.1K 167 84
By slxtty-kenma

Thick residues of sweat clung to your aflame body as you drunkly moved to the beat of the music. Grinding and swaying your half lidded eyes stared into Aeri's as you both pulled one another closer enjoy the feeling of your hands roaming each other bodies.

You couldn't count the amount of drinks you had taken yet they were enough to have you dirty dancing with you newly best friend in the center of the party then you could for sure say you had taken a shit load of liquor. The party around you seemed to fade away as silence entered your ears you could see those around you just as hyped and drunk as you yet their noises went death to your ears.

Closing your eyes you pressed you back firmly against Aeri's chest moving your hips against hers as she slightly giggled in your ear. Her hands roamed farther until they reached your hips squeezing them as she moved them along with the beat.

You two were basically fucking each other on the dance floor yet neither of you seemed to care.

From afar the boys watched from the couch they sat on passing a blunt around as they stared intensely at you both.

"Well things sure got interesting tonight." Kageyama spoke as he leaned his head back to rest it against the couch cushion. His legs were spread apart in a man spread as the smoke that once infiltrated his lungs released from between his lips, dissolving into the air and tainting his clothing with the smell of weed.

All the boys nodded as they watched Aeri grope your ass and thighs. They couldn't hear it but by the way your mouth was slightly open they had concluded small moans were coming from you.

"Don't you guys think this is getting a little to.. uhm-sexual." Suna spoke as he watched Aeri, her eyes instantly snapping to him as she smirked slightly. He could tell the game she was playing it was dangerous but exhilarating at the same time.

A blush spread across his cheeks.

"Suna dude take the blunt before I reverse this shit." Snapping from his daze he turned to look at Bokuto who ushered the roll into his face. Grabbing the drug he took a few puffs feeling the smoke swirl in his lungs before passing it.

"I'll be back." Suna spoke as he arose from his seat. All the boys watched his retreating figure as he smoothly walked past the two girls, Aeri's eyes following his body until she whispered in y/n's ear and maneuvered her way through the crowd following the brown hair boy up the stairs.

You didn't seem to care though your body still swayed to the beat as you shook ass to the song, thighs slightly jiggling you seemed to catch the attention of someone afar. You knew he had been eyeing you since Aeri had introduced you to all the boys yet you barely spared him a glance.

What was the fun in allowing him to think he had a chance.

Kageyama watched as you lazily gazed at him tempting him to move closer. Your arms in the air as you leaned your head back allowing your fingers to graze over the skin on your neck. Your whole existence was both a menace and blessing to society. As soon as he met you he could tell you were a force to be reckoned with.

You were the devil designed as an Angel.

Waiting to fuck up anyones life who dared to mess with you.

Grinding your hips the remaining taste of liquor pricked at the tip of your tongue. You had opted to grab another cup but you were just to immersed to even go back towards the kitchen. A warm hand landed it's way on your side as the body closely pressed against yours. You already knew who it was so you didn't need to glance back instead you rocked you ass against his lap, your hands instinctively clutching onto his thighs as his hands dipped within the curve of your hips.

"You're being such a tease." Kageyama spoke lowly into your ear, a growl within his tone as his gripped tightened. A small smirk displayed on your lips as your head hung back on his broad chest. Looking up into his blue orbs you spoke against the music.

"Would you prefer me to be direct?" Though your surrounding were loud he heard you clearly, a look of hesitation swimming within his hung over eyes before they landed on your lips that were encased between your teeth.

Your stare held so much power that he could feel a swarm of butterflies going in off within his chest. Kageyama was never one to get flustered easily yet it was something about you that could easily turn any man on their knees.

Adjusting your body you now faced him, a look of needing in your eyes as you discreetly ran your pointer finger up his thigh your hand slightly grabbing at his bulge member that had grown during your shared dancing.

His face contorted into pleasure as he stuffed his face into the crock of your neck, heavy breaths leaving his mouth at your simple touch.

"God your so sensitive." You spoke in a seductive tone. You could feel the heat radiate off of his cheeks which made the moment even more enjoyable. Swiftly you removed him from his hiding spot, resting your finger under his chin as you stared into his eyes.

It was then that Kageyama realized hell existed on earth and it was staring him right in the face.

"You seem to have a problem Kageyama." You smiled slightly holding the man within your grasp. You could sense a bit of irritation as his eyebrow twitched slightly. Although you had just met the boys you had spent some decent time speaking with Kageyama finding out he was a year younger then you and on the volleyball team.

He was quite funny but also a straight flirt when it was just the two of you. He said as cool. Not someone you'd be serious with but it seems like he thought the same way so you didn't see a problem with your actions.

"Don't start with that smart mouth of yours y/n I might have to handle it." The black haired male said as his hands rested on your hips. You both continue the intense eye contact not daring to break away.

He was bold yet you were bolder.

Standing up on your toes your lips grazed over his as you spoke you next words,

"Do you think you deserve it Tobio."

And as if he's patience had snapped the male crashed his lips onto yours starting something you both knew would cause a shit tone of trouble in the future.

Authors Note💜:
GIVE ME A (S) GIVE ME A (M) GIVE ME A (U) GIVE ME A (T) WHATS THAT SPELL. SMUT!! next chapter 💪 this probably made zero sense but here it is also I used Kageyama because one of my mutuals likes him so this one's for you kageyamaberry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
846K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.