Close friends..

By Tilly0722

We clicked just like that... will we ever be more then that ? More

1
2
3

4

75 2 0
By Tilly0722

Tina- "melo talks about you all the time even when you guys "hated" each other" Tina said.
I just laughed me Tina are chilling in the lounge while lavar is doing some business meeting so it's nice to hang out with her I missed her a lot and tbh being around boys can really make you wish you had a billion of girl friends but we don't talk about that.

Tina- " also lavar seen that a pic you and melo cuddling mmmh wanna explain that" she smirked as I hid my face in embarrassment.

Me-" idek I was half asleep when gelo came in the room but not gonna lie melo is great at cuddling" I said as I reminisced of what happen. Tina just giggled as we went on about talkin about anything and everything Tina is defs my second mom.
————————————————————————
I woke up in a room must be a guest room I've must of been tired from all that gossiping with me and Tina I checked my phone and it's only 6:17 pm damn I got here @ 11 and must of passed out @ 3 jeez.
I headed downstairs to be greeted with Kyle and melo and zo&gelo face.
Kyle- "hey there she is sleepin beauty" he smiled as he side-hugged me.
Melo- "hey bestie I missed you" he said as he poured at me.
Gelo-"no way you missed her I missed her more" he said as he cross his arm over and death started melo.
Zo-"y'all stop arguing leave her alone"
Me-"literally my brain can't function right now I'm hungry as hellll"
Kyle- "well let's go home" he said as he grabbed his keys and dabbed the boys up as I went and said goodbye to Tina and lavar and the boys but lameo wasn't having it.
Melo-"why you gotta go homeeeee" he whined
Me-"I'll see you soon dumbass"
Zo-"lil bro defs in his feelings for her nigga don't want her to go" as everyone except melo ofc
Melo-" go look after your kid zo how bout that" he laughed as he made the funniest joke ever.
Zo-" ha ha funny I'm actually about to leave to go see her" he rolled his eyes
————————————————————————
It's been a few days since I last saw Lamelo he's been busy but for gelo and zo they always over here like they ain't got a godamnn house.

As for me I've been chillin all day and I needa to post something on my spam.

2718 likes liked by melooo,gelooo,zooo.kyleee and dez
Kierakuzzz:Miss my other other half ilyyyy❤️
217 comments💭
Dez: i miss you to gurll we gotta catch upppp and fill me in on the tea🤣❤️❤️
Kierakuzz^^ yea forsureeee

Meloooo: who said one on the left doeeee?
Kierakuzzz^^ 👀
Kyle^^ ayeee non of that
Zo^^ leave them alone man 💀✋🏽

Kyleee: ew what a pair of rats
Dez:^^ biggest hater 🤡
Kierakuzzlike this comment

Gelooo: bestie glowing purr 😻
Kierakuzz^^❤️❤️❤️

User: your skinnnn mamiii

Hater828: y'all ugly

———————————————————————
A/n : sorry if there's any mistakesssss just wanted to do a quick update❤️ to let y'all know I'm still aliveeee comment ideas 💡 or something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...