A change of a frozen heart

By Ryan8506

Five weeks after Zomboss attacked, he cant be seen, so he uses frostybloom to do his bidding More

The begining
The heist
Heroes vs doctor
The shocking reveal
The truth
Getting the team
Curing the infected
Defeating the doctor
The end

The cliff (short)

118 2 0
By Ryan8506

When frostybloom wakes up she's tied up and at the top of a cliff and freaks out.

Dr. Zomboss: come on, it's not that bad.

Dr. Zomboss: hard to believe that you survived an 88ft drop, outstanding. Cliffs are wonderful parts in nature, really takes the stress out of you.

Frostybloom: *nods no*

Dr. Zomboss: yeah me too. But when I'm done, this world will bow down to me! As the new ruler!

Frostybloom: 💢💢💢

Dr. Zomboss: why so gloom? I can't make you normal but I can get rid of that hand.

Frostybloom: ???

Dr. Zomboss: Is this the reason you hate owlette?

Frostybloom: *nods yes*

Dr. Zomboss: well let's just say... this fall will be on purpose.

Frostybloom: 😱😱😱

Dr. Zomboss: no wonder you couldn't beat me, your just a coward who deserves to be taken out of the planet when I take it over!

Frostybloom: 💢💢💢 *breaks free*

Dr. Zomboss: uh oh.

Frostybloom: damn right uh oh! Let's see how you like it?! *gets zapped* ouch! What the?!

Dr. Zomboss: great work Electra.

Frostybloom: Electra! Don't listen to him! *gets stabbed* ahh!

Dr. Zomboss: outstanding stab scorpio.

Frostybloom: this ends now! *gets grabbed* huh?

Zombie orticia: brains. (Hello.)

Frostybloom: ORTICIA!

Dr. Zomboss: orticia, your double crossing friend needs to learn a lesson.

Zombie orticia: brains! (Right!) *hangs frostybloom over the cliff*

Frostybloom: no no no no no no no! I'll join your team! Turn me into a zombie!

Dr. Zomboss: why would I have a person join my team... with the gift from the god of plants?

Frostyboom: WHAT?!?!?!

Dr. Zomboss: release her!

Zombie orticia: brains! (Yes sir!) *frees frostybloom*

Frostybloom: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dr. Zomboss: guess that takes care of that, come on every one, back to the factory.

Zombie orticia: brains. (I'm sorry.)

At the bottom of the cliff. Frostybloom was unconscious, when three plants come.

???: *gasp* it's her!

???: the chosen one

???: that double crossing maggot doesn't deserve to be the chosen one!

???: come on! She was being used by her wish to be normal again. But now, it's more then that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 202 34
What if Goku and Cus ( Angel of Universe 10 ) fell in love
9.8K 154 5
They finally achieved victory. Ganon was defeated. The dreaded apocalypse everyone had feared for centuries was now a threat no more, allowing peace...
64.2K 1.4K 74
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
598K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...