kirishima x reader - fell fr...

By Isimpfor_kirishima

! lemon chapter ahead! your a regular 18 year old girl and you got yourself in some trouble. The thing is y... More

Chapter 1 - At home
Chapter 2 - U.A
Chapter 3 - classes
Chapter 4 -Training

Character info

90 0 0
By Isimpfor_kirishima

Please read

This fount is your thought and other people's depending on who's pov it is

Quirk

Your Quirk is that you can use any thing you touch, make it into a blue substance that can float you can control/move , and make it into whatever you want . The blue substance dose not have to be made into anything for you to use it you can use it as it is.

Hero name 

Your hero name is "Creator " . You picked this because when you were 6 and momo was 5 she said that would be a good hero name for you .

Y/n is your name

N/m is nick name

F/f is favourite food

Also warning ⚠️  this story contains: swearing, lemon chapter and more ⚠️ you have been warned.

(If I think of anything else I will put it in )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...