šŽš§ š†ššš§š  į„«į­”

By freepoohshiesty

š†šžš­ š²šØš® šš š›ššš  ššš§š š©š®š­ š¢š­ š®š© šŸšØš« š§šØ š«šžššš¬šØš§ šš¢šœš¤ š®š© š­š”šž šœššš¬š” ššš§š... More

Cast/Warning āš ļø
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Memories
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue

XXIII

9.7K 280 94
By freepoohshiesty

Deeja Nia Walton
Monroe, Louisiana

"Heyyy." I open the door for Dae Dae.

"Hey sexy." He cuffs my ass making me smile.

"Come back hea." I lead him to my room.

"Whatchu wanna watch?" I ask him.

"Whatever you choose I'm cool with."

It won't matter anyways cuz we ain't gone be watching it

"Ian watch Riverdale yet so." I sit up next to him.

He snakes his arm around my waist making me bite my lip.

My phone rings and 'ALL YOU CAN EAT 😉' flashes across the screen.

"It's my cousin, she been depressed lately." I mumble before sliding to answer.

"Hello?" N'veah says lowly.

"Hey hun." I say in a friendly voice.

"Uh, where are you?" She asks.

"At the store." I turn down the movie.

"Could I stop by when you get back so we can talk?"

I scratch my neck and sigh.

"It's a long ass line so I'll call you after I finish." I lie.

"Oh-okay." She whispers.

"Bye." I mumble.

"Bye." She hangs up.

I hate when somebody doesn't sound like themselves anymore.

She really sounds so sad as opposed to her usual loud, flirtatious ass.

I set a 30 minute timer to kick him out.

I slip off my shorts from under the cover. I slip off my panties too and fling them across the room.

"I'm just getting comfortable." I wave off him licking his lips.

"Oh word." He nods and we go back to watching this dumb show.

"I need to put this on the charger." I reach over him and fuck around long enough for him to get hard.

"C'mere." He pulls me on top of him.

I slip my crop top off with no bra on. He sucks on my titty while I play with his dreads.

I fed y'all last chapter so I'mma skim over this scene, hush.

After I get my nut, I stand up and get dressed. He kisses me and leaves.

I text Veah that I'm back home and start cleaning up.

I leave the front door unlocked and go shower. I get out and change my clothes and the bed.

I go grab a brand new thing of milk, put it in a Walmart bag and sit it on the counter. I put my keys next to it just for an extra touch.

"DeeDee." She calls out for me.

My pussy throbbed- I mean my heart melted when she called me by her nickname for me.

"Niv." I wave from the couch so her blind ass can see me.

"You wanted to talk?" I ask as she sits next to me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for pushing you away. I just didn't think I could maintain a relationship while grieving. But I should at least try." She apologizes.

"It's okay. And you know I'm here for you even if you going through it." I play with her hair.

I think I'm gay again 😺

"You wanna give us another try?" She asks.

"Lemme think on it." I roll my eyes but internally hit a cartwheel.

"Ain't nun to think about." She starts kissing on my neck.

Nonono, I just had sex. Fat ma need recovery time 😢

"Okay okay, yea." I kiss her on the lips and pull away.

"Good, cuz I got a date planned for us, cmon". She gets up and we walk to her car.

"Nawl, I'm dressed too casual-"

"So am I. Fuck a dress code." She says making me laugh.

Montey Angelou Jr. {Scarface}
Monroe, Louisiana

"So what's up?" Ontario asks me.

"We need a new plan." I rub my neck.

"Why can't you just kill him?" He mugs me.

"That nigga is too cautious, I can barely get him alone. We should just fold all this shit. Cuz when Amari finds out, we dead, our families dead, all ofem." I start panicking.

"We not folding. He killed my brother." He shakes his head.

"We gotta get our new plan together then."

"We need to get someone close to him, send a statement." He furrows his eyebrows in thought.

"Ecstasy. She the closest person to him right nie."

"We tried to kill her before tho. You and Devonte followed her and tried to shoot her up. He took the fall fa that tho." I remind him.

"Aight scratch that then. We gone go fa him indirectly." He plots.

"We gone try and kill him again?"

"Naw, mane we gone set him and his bitch up just like they did Odell."

"Bet. We gone get his shit raided." I agree.

"We gone pin errything on Ecstasy, right. Then she gone let sum slip cuz yk hoes get scared in that interrogation room. Soon as she do, they both gone be locked up." He smiles.

"Never liked that bitch anyways. And everything Amari got gone be mine soon." I nod and dap him up.

"How we gone do this? You got access to all his shit right?" He asks.

"Yup. I can't call the feds on him because I'mma take over when he locked up. I just need the gun from the night he killed yo brother. He wiped the evidence fasho but we gone put her DNA on it."

"Yeah that's smart as hell. They going down fa the robbery and the murder. Make sure the bullets in it match the ones he was killed with. 12 gave me all the evidence." He says and I nod.

"I think his bitch killed Shuana. Ion give no fuck bout Moneyman but she was my first love, she should've never had that hoe's mama house shot up." I shake my head.

"Everybody and they fucking granddaddy den hit Shuana. You would've caught AIDS or sumn fucking wit her loose ass." He cackled.

"Shauna wadn't no hoe cuz." I mug him.

Smokey

Ay, where u at?
We got a lick to hit

I'm omw, gimme 5

"Aight I gotta go." I stand up and pull up my pants.

He daps me up and I drive to the trap. I walk in and see Ecstasy smoking a blunt on Amari's lap. I roll my eyes and dap him up.

"You ain't gone speak?" She blows smoke in my face.

"I hate you with a passion."

"I hate yo ass with muhafuckin ambition." She flips me off.

"When we finna hit this lick tho?" I ask sitting next to Chubby.

"Right nie." Amari taps Ecstasy's thigh, lightly, making her get up.

"My scope on the back room." I excuse myself.

I grab a scope and attach it to my gun. I check to make sure nobody is around and take one of Amari's unregistered guns.

I hear footsteps and quickly walk out. Ecstasy looks me up and down with a stank face before walking to the kitchen to do her work.

Damn, I forgot the bullets. This'll work without em tho, I just got to plant it there later.

"Hurry up!" Nunu yells.

"I'm coming."

"That's what she said." He laughs.

10k‼️😝🤞🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 26.2K 22
š—¶š—ŗ š—“š—¼š—»š—»š—® š˜š—µš—®š—»š—ø š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š˜€š˜š—®š—“š—², š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—²š˜€š—²š—暝˜ƒš—² š—²š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜† š—øš—¶š—»š—± š—¼š—³ š—½š—暝—®š—¶š˜€š—² Ā©-š‘šˆšššˆš„šƒš€šƒšŽš šš‘šŽ...
534K 17.2K 80
šššš›š² š¦ššš¦šš šœšØšØšœš”š¢šž, šˆ ššš¢š§'š­ šžšÆšžš§ š šØš­ šš šœš”š¢š„š šš®š­ š­š”šž š©š®š¬š¬š² šØš§ 'šžš¦, š›šžš­ š¬š”šž š¦ššš¤šž šš š§š¢š š ļæ½...
48K 1.5K 34
š™†š™¤š™ž š™‰š™¤ š™”š™¤š™ š™–š™£ š™‹š™§š™¤š™£š™Ŗš™£š™˜š™žš™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£: 'š™ š™¤š™®ā€¢š™£š™¤š™ā€¢š™®š™¤ā€¢š™ š™žš™£ā€Øš™Šš™§š™žš™œš™žš™£: š™…š™–š™„š™–š™£š™šš™Øš™šā€Øš˜æš™šš™›š™žš™£š™žš™©š™žš™¤š™£: š™£., š™Ŗš™„š™¤š™£ š™¢ļæ½...
990K 32.4K 33
š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ'š˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³'š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“, š˜“š˜° š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜„š˜“.