Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57

315 42 16
By DreamerGirlKes

"Damn it, I just made it home, and those fuckers want me back in fucking Germany!" Chance yelled as his uncle stood in the doorway, shaking his head. He told him to stay there for a while so they couldn't track him, but it seems as if they did just that.

"Maybe if you would have listened to what I asked for a change, this wouldn't be happening. What you still licking your wounds from killing your little lover girl? I told you she could have...."

"You told me to kill her!"

"I didn't mean... Got damnit, Chance, you are just like your Father...."

"DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE ME TO THAT FUCKING MUTHAFUCKA AGAIN! THAT IS NOT MY FATHER!" He yelled while the man stood there, still shaking his head. It was funny how it was so easy to get Chance to follow along with his plan. Just a little white lie did it all. Maybe he should have told the boy the truth, but this was his only way to bring down the one man he hated so fucking much.

"Or maybe you are like the other one. Hell, I don't know. Still, you have to go back, or they will suspect something. You're upset, but I bet the idiot finally put two and two together and figured out that child is yours besides your cousin's. You better hope they didn't do a blood test, or they would find out more." He smirked as Chance pushed past him walking to his room.

"There you are! I swear, Chance, you act as if you don't have a wife and children! Leaving for days months just to please your sorry ass uncle! When will you see that man do not care for your ass! The only this he sees is someone to go in the line of fire beside his old ass."

"I have a child with you that I was forced to have... why are you in my fucking room?! You acted as if we are still together. In case you forgot, we were only married because of a fucking arrangement. That I couldn't get out of. I don't love you and never will. Therefore, I will do what I fucking, please. Leave and come, fuck who I want and when I want." Chance said, bending down the woman's level as he gripped her by the hair.

"CHANCE YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING ME!"

"Good, now get the fuck out of my damn room!" He yelled, making the girl ran from the room quickly. Maybe he should have done that, but it was like the woman didn't understand. Chance knew she wanted to be a family, but she wasn't for him.

Emmanuel forced him to marry the woman, and in the contract, they had to have a child within a year, which they did. He did his duty to up please her father and his uncle. That was all they were getting from him. Besides, he felt there was something Emmanuel wasn't telling him. One of the reasons he never went through with his plan to kill Adele and her friends still Emmanual found a way to try.

Every thought that went across Chance's mind was something about the Köhlers and what they wanted while he showered. He knew he couldn't lie his way out of Mariah and the child they shared. The thing was should he come clean beforehand, tell them what he knew or go along with Emmanuel.

"You don't look too fucking happy." Elijah said, coming up to his brother. Xerxes wore a frown, and his eyes were brown beside their normal blue. "Here, smoke with me. Shit, it can't be that fucking bad, bro. Look at me. I should be somewhere crying asking whoever why me, but the devil said it was time for the bitch to be punished." He laughed.

"You can't take a damn thing seriously when you're high. Can you?" X asked as Elijah looked at him and burst out laughing. Xerxes chuckled, shaking his head. "Eli, what if I told you I had a baby with another woman?"

"I would say you're bullshitting me. X, you would never cheat on Ri. Everyone knows that shit. So, either you fucked up drunk somewhere, or one of these bitches stole a condom, which I didn't think you used... Oh yeah, I forgot about you, no baby faze." He said, making Xerxes look over to his brother nodding his head.

"Well, I do...."

"Xerxes, stop fucking lying!" Elijah yelled as Xerxes handed him his phone with a picture of a little girl that looked little like Xylia.

"Nigga you cheated?!" His brother semi-yelled as X held down his head.

"I didn't cheat! Her name is Harper, but your wife did this. She paid one of the maids to steal condoms to impregnate herself. Mariah thought it would be a good way to come between Riley and me. I don't know she and Ri had a big fight...."

"Man, this shit here was low. Mariah always talked about how she didn't want to be like her parents, but she was just like them. Why I have never seen her around.... Nevermind. I know why it upsets Riley, so you keep your fucking distance. Still, this is your child, bro. Ri needs to grow the fuck up. This wasn't something that you did. Harper needs to know her Father. Are you good with her not knowing? How old is she?" Eli spoke.

"I don't think you are high enough. You're asking too many fucking questions." He laughed. "Six, and she knows who I am, Elijah, and you're the only one that knows this beside our parents and us. So, keep it to yourself. I feel fucking guilty, and I didn't do anything wrong... I know deep down Riley thinks I slept with her." He said, and his brother likely touched his back.

"Hey, don't let what happened to Mariah bring up those bad memories. You and Riley are strong X. So, is Lucas and Gen. I worked so fucking hard to have what the four of you have and fail. Where I don't know and don't fucking care at this moment. I just wish the girl had the guts to tell me she didn't want me, or she was fucking my damn cousin old ass."

"We don't know that yet. Still, if she was Eli, this has been going on for a while... I send word for Chance to meet us here. What are you going to do if it was him that killed her?" Xerxes said, waiting for his brother's response.

"Nothing. Mariah made her choice, and that is what got her killed. I don't care anymore. Killing Chance or beating his ass won't change what she did. Riah cheated and conceived a child with him. I just want to be clear with the man. Bri stays with me. I am her Dad. That is it. Other than I don't fucking care."

"Fair enough... how has Zakiya adjusted?" Xerxes said as Elijah looked at him like he was fucking crazy, shrugging his shoulders. It caused a smirk to display on Xerxes's face as his eyes slowly turned back to blue.

"How the fuck should I know? You told me to let her stay with me, not to become best friends with the bitch. I know my kids caught her in my fucking kitchen this morning."

"And you didn't kill her. Damn, you must like this girl... enough to bring her back to our community and let her live in your house." Xerxes smirked, making Elijah push him over.

"Asshole! I was trying to be fucking nice, and this is the fucking thanks I get! Go suck a fucking dick!" He yelled as Xerxes sat on the floor laughing, causing Elijah to storm off.

"Hiro, why is it when I am looking for you I can never find you?" Kamaria spoke, stopping Takahiro dead in his tracks. He slowly turned to his wife with a sly smile that caused her to punch him in the arm.

"Ouch, Mar! Why you gotta be so aggressive?" He yelled, pulling her to him kissing the top of her head. "I love you, Ōjo." He said, kissing her again. "Tell me why my Ai (love) was looking for me?" He asked as she whined, looking up at him.

"I missed you, missed this...."

"So you two just all up in the fucking hallway being fucking freaky and shit? Damn, Mar, the dick isn't going to run away, you know." Elijah's high ass smirked with one brow cocked, causing Hiro and Kamaria to sigh loudly.

"Eli, don't you have something better to do besides spying on us? I mean, you did bring home that girl....."

"Don't! Plus, she's only there temporarily. Soon as she gives birth and can work to make money for herself, she is gone." He said as the two in front of him looked at each other, then back at him, shrugging their shoulders.

"If you say so, but you always have Nadia...."

"HELL TO THE FUCKING NO! That girl and I are too much alike. We would kill one another. I don't know. Maybe I should go back to being a whore. I tried that husband thing, but the shit didn't fucking work. So, fuck it." He said, making his little sister hug him tightly. Elijah sighed, hugging her back and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, Kamaria, but I don't want Takahiro dick gems on me." He laughed.

"You're so fucking crazy! I know I don't have to tell you this, Eli, but you are a good man. Crazy but good. Mariah was a fool not to see that all she needed was right in front of her. The next woman will, and that one will never hurt you the way she did." She smiled.

"Yeah. I don't care that she hurt me. I can handle that, but our kids. The bitch didn't even deserve the fucking funeral I gave her. I should have burned her ass or thrown her body parts to the tigers. Why is everybody so fucking worried about me today? I'm good. Trust me. I'm fucking good. High as fuck but good." He laughed.

"You're not, and I know it's been a month and a half. Now you are dealing with the fact of Brianna, maybe Chance's baby."

"Brianna is my child. I don't fucking care who's blood runs through her veins, and he will know that. However, that's not what I am worried about. Chance could have come to me told me everything if he wanted Mariah. Why kill her? I hate to say this, but what if it's been the Nigerians this whole time? Not Chance but his Father. I never trust Emmanuel." Elijah said, making Hiro nod.

"I'm with you on that one. Something is off about him, and I tried talking to Opa about it, but he believes they would never do something of the sort." Takahiro said as the three of them shared a look. Whether he believed it or not, the truth was soon to come out, and in two days, they were going to know a little more about Chance.

"Daddy, come watch a movie with Zakiya and us!" Elijah's girls yelled. He stopped in his tracks, looking at the woman sitting in his living room, then to his girls and the Nanny. Elias was nowhere to be found, meaning he was closed off in his bedroom.

"Why the fuck you go my kids up in this fucking living room with a woman they know shit about?" He asked the Nanny.

"Mr. Köhler, it didn't think you would mind. Since you were letting the young lady stay here and all." She spoke while he stared at the woman like she was crazy. Of course, he minded because they were his fucking children.

"You are so fucking stupid sometimes! Ivy and Bri go to your rooms. Get ready for dinner...."

"Zakiya cooked for us. She put some in the oven for you to Daddy." Ivy said, making Elijah look at the woman staring at the floor. Then to the Nanny looking away from him.

"You fucking like her cook in my kitchen again! What the fuck? Zakiya, stay the fuck out of my damn kitchen...."

"I-I'm s-sorry!" She yelled, jumping from the couch running to the room he had given to her. Ivy and Nanny glared at him as Brianna started to cry. Elijah sighed, rubbing his hand down his face.

"Real smooth, Dad! Yelled at the woman when she hadn't done nothing wrong." Elias said, sitting up from the floor.

"Shut up, boy!"

Things are about to pop off. Please don't hate me. Anyways.... What do y'all think about Xerxes having a six year with another woman and Mariah's involvement in it? Should Riley be mad at him or Mariah? Although it seems like she's a little upset with Xerxes. Oh yeah Elijah will be a total asshole to Zakiya....

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
12.2K 1.3K 46
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life