Eri x Father Figure Male Read...

By Rugged_Noodle

Y/n is your average rising hero in Japan. He fights crime, teach students in UA, and lives alone. That is u... More

Breach and Secure
Eri's Safety
The Quad-Father
Y/n's Dream
Eri, I am Your Father... From Now On
Settling In
Eri Wants You
Lightning and the Thunder
U.A.
A Tour with Lemillion
Class is in Session

A Meeting Before the Capture

10.8K 241 38
By Rugged_Noodle

The atmosphere in the air was filled with nothing but dread and filled with anticipation to fight.

A meeting room, a room filled with nothing but a majority of pro heroes and school students as everyone were sitting on a chair where they sat near the edge of a table, looking over at a man with green and yellow hair with a pair of dandelion glasses.

News broke out towards the near fifty pro and newbie heroes of a potential illegal carrier that held onto some drugs.

It's not rare to find out that drugs like meth and heroine were distributed around the world, but why was this specific drug so sensitive for these heroes to listen to?

Well, if you asked the man who was the head of the operation along with a few other heroes who taught some students in their work study, they were quirk cancelling drugs. A small dosage and poof, your quirk is gone for a good few minutes or hour or so.

Or so they thought as the urgent meeting would continue on, from finding small evidence that would lead to one of the most feared and the leader of an organization named Chisaki to sharing stories of how pro heroes and students experienced the drug first hand by smaller villains.

The meeting continued, many arguments broke out while high demands in making a move would be constant as the man in charge, also known as Nighteye decided that it would be best to make preparations as soon as possible. Who knows when Chisaki's group, Shie Hassaikai, would strike.

"I get where you're going with this Nighteye..." one of the heroes raised their hand in the meeting as he was met with every eye pointing towards his direction. "But do you even know where their base is? You didn't even tell us the location where they operate or at the very least where they hide in general..."

Fwoosh...

"That's when I come in..."

The door slowly swings open from the room, attention were all on nothing but a newcomer to the hero meeting as he wore a c/c face mask, a c/c hoodie, and black shorts on.

"Quad-Father!" One of the students with green hair, Izuku Midoriya would exclaim excitedly as he just merely waved to his student.

The Quad-Father - Legs Strength

He has legs that can run like a cheetah and
could stop a bullet train with a single kick.

The man walked towards Nighteye, not before he starts to cough softly and shaking his head awake as he puts down a flash drive and a small device from behind his pocket.

"Sorry I was late but scouting inside the premises liked you asked was a huge pain in the ass..." he sniffles in between his sentence, almost gagging a bit until he felt fine for now.

"Glad you managed... You wanna explain what you have found inside their hideout?"

The man nods before tossing the flash drive over to one of Nighteye's sidekicks, Bubble Girl who had a clear mask on and in such revealing outfits as the man hopped over the table and to the middle where the small device would turn into a 3D print of a map he created. He coughs once more before he starts his presentation.

"This is their hideout... Near the small mountain inside a building that seems to be a single story home... Inside, dozens of floors seemed to have been built under... Basement after basement as it seemed never ending at all..."

He continue to show them the map before putting it back into his pocket and focus his attention on the big screen where a familiar man with a large beak mask could be seen as his mugshot. "Give me your tablet, Bubble Girl..." he said as she does so unhesitatingly.

"This is everyone that are present in their base... I recommend that we all go in teams with different variety's of quirks... Because I swear to you, these people are no jokes..." Y/n switches to a collage of photos of a small dart with some red liquid inside. "From what I could manage, they're definitely creating something sinister and downright horrifying that even I couldn't bear to watch..."

Y/n starts to cough more hysterically as he pulls his mask off and nearly kneels down to the ground and almost threw up. Izuku was the first to run to his aid, followed by Togata and Nejire as they were tending to his sudden sickness. "L/n-sensei! Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..." the h/c said while trying his best to not spread his sickness around and pulls his mask on again. "What is wrong with you..." one of the heroes would ask as the boy stands up once more and commands his students to grab their seats.

"We're gonna get to that eventually..."

He takes in a deep breath and continues.

"They were creating a 'quirk cancelling' drug..." he states while continuing to show the photos he managed to take within the facility. "One's that could permanently destroy one's power easily with just an easy shot into your bloodstream..."

"Permanently?!" Everyone would exclaim in a shocked manner, he could only nod as he showed photos of innocent civilians inside tubes that were cramped for any human's living condition.

"At least that's what I could find out in the span of a few days they used on a few 'test subjects' they would keep and 'throwing out' the ones that has been trapped in the place called Hell for them..."

"..."

Y/n stops in his presentation, looking away from the tablet as the biggest news hasn't even reached to the heroes yet. "What's even worse..."

...Click...

The next photo shook the whole room.

"...They have a girl who's using her to make this quirk..."

"Eri-chan..." Izuku mutters softly as the photos he presented would show a girl being strapped down on a chair or being pulled by her arm in a hasting manner, all showed the same snow haired girl with scarlet red eyes as the look on her face says it all.

"...They were dissecting her wrists... even her legs if they wanted to... and took blood from her as she would die right in front of my eyes only to be revived again by the sicko who leads this organization... I couldn't do anything because Chisaki would kill me right on the spot if I made a move or knew that I was a hero spying on them..."

The twenty-two year old stops, just seeing the image of the young girl taken as an experiment out of her free will made him sick. A young girl, pleading for her life only to get it taken and given back over and over again. It wasn't his mission to take her when he was supposed to spy on the yakuza. Even if he chose to, that would be his forced death wish and perhaps be the cause of the worldwide crisis of the drug being sold to everyone on this planet.

"We need to get Eri!" Izuku slams his hands on the table and stood up from his seat, earning a death glare from the man. "You are delusional if you think you can charge in and take the girl yourself, Izuku..."

Then his student, Togata follows in. "But we can't just sit here and-"

"Dammit, you two! We can't just run in like a pack of wolves and not expect to run into some serious shit to go down!" Y/n would shout louder and shoved his faces in front of them, snarling as the two knew how angry this man could get.

"There are at least a hundred, if not, two with each person having a uniquer quirk than the next... I've been keeping track of the villains present inside, memorizing the layout of the base, and finding the objective's room that Nighteye asked, you won't be able to survive the second floor underground if you ever get the CHANCE to reach there!"

"That's enough, Y/n!"

Another adult stood up from his seat. A tiresome man wearing almost all black with a white scarf wrapped around his neck as Y/n stares at him for a second and backs away from the students.

"Sorry... sensei... I'm just a little frustrated like everyone else in this room..." the man would continue on with what he found and a plan that needs work.

"All I can say is that this raid mission we're going in... It's not easy like all of the other missions we've been through... But this one..."

He looks over at Nighteye and everyone else in the room, "...If we're not cautious for just a second, I'm expecting someone to get killed or be fatally injured at the very least... They are a group that is not to be messed with and I hope you guys know that..."

The screen in the room then switches to the girl once more as she stared at the camera that took her photo, pleading be free from the awful man that tortured her for who knows how long.

"...But if we get this done perfectly clean and perfectly fine..."

"...This is a tale that will definitely go on for generations to come..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 582 44
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...
110K 2.1K 65
(Y/N) is the son of the former number 4 hero hakuji akaza or better known as the martial arts hero skirmisher but after falling sick hakuji was force...
32.4K 1.2K 31
Y/n was a solo villain and tended to stay by herself. For the most part she like to stay out of trouble. She only stole and ever committed any crimes...
29.6K 682 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...