Duolingo x Reader (Spicy)

By 1x-Bruh-x1

As the title says, its a Duolingo x Reader fan-fiction๐Ÿ˜ณ // Lots of tea๐Ÿ˜‰ // Read at your own risk๐ŸŒš // P.S:... More

Poor Jeremy ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ
Dora๐Ÿคง
Y/N and โœจD R U G Sโœจ
Handsome Owl ๐Ÿ˜
Superman the fly ๐Ÿชฐ
Kinky ๐Ÿ˜
Elsa And a Stranger ๐Ÿ˜™
Chair and Proposal ๐Ÿซถ
Wedding๐Ÿ‘ฐ
Plot twist๐Ÿ™ƒ

The break up ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

15.8K 147 392
By 1x-Bruh-x1

Duolingo was a happy bird he had a beautiful wife (Dua Lipa), a big house, he was rich, but most importantly he knew Spanish.

He was always having fun kidnapping the family of those who didn't do their Spanish lessons, it was kinda like a hobby. He loved making people do their lessons by killing their dog in front of them. Seeing the despair in their eyes made him the happiest owl on earth.

But one day all of it went into flames... He was getting back home after terrorizing little kids in the streets, when he saw Dua Lipa with Google Translate. Doing... Spicy... Stuff...? 

-DUA LIPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY ARCHIENEMIGO!? (arch enemy.)

-Duolingo! Please, it's not what it looks like!!

-... Actually, yeah, it's pretty much what it looks like, but-

-NO! I don't want to hear it,  I'm deaf, like my BFF Dora...

-I'll just yeet myself out the window.

*Google Translate yeet themselves out the window*

-THAT'S IT, I'M KILLING YOUR DOG!

-NO NOT JEREMY!!!😭

*Duolingo killed Jeremy without pity* 

-BY THE WAY, WE ARE DIVORCING!!

-NOOOO!!😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.3K 1.9K 25
Hey guys so I am obsessed with DDLC rn and I don't expect my story to be read or anything I just want to write it Also I own none of the beautifully...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
25.4K 1K 15
This is a present for my friend RedHawkdude's upcoming B-day. A short story containing action, mystery, and comedy. In a world where dragons and huma...