Starting Again(Rimuru's Time...

By SupremebeingRimuru

Rimuru is a nine-tailed fox. This story will not follow original storyline completely. This is my 1st story s... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ขa, ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅk
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž
Chapter 8 Orges, Primordials and Talk with my Beloved
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ(๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ) ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ? ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก...
๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐€ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž**

4.7K 95 10
By SupremebeingRimuru

I slowly slid into my bed where shizu was sleeping peacefully. It was easier for me because shizu was not a restless sleeper. I kissed on her forehead and whispered to her 'I love you' then i slowly went to sleep.

After 2 hours,

Shizu's POV

Shizu: 'uumm, why my head hurts so much... and why my body is feeling so heavy'

I slowly opened my eyes and moved my hands towards the upper part of my body where i was feeling heavy.

Shizu: 'thi-this is someone's hand, but wasn't i suppose to sleeping alone? Wait, before looking whose hand is this but it would be good if this hand was of rimu- no no no... ok, calm down, try to remember what i did last night, ok there was party going on.... my he-head.... ok, and i got dr-drunk and was shou-shouting i lo-love you to rimuru-san, well..... hmm... no need to panic, everyone already knows about that but it's embarrassing.

How am i even supposed to show my face after shou-shouting something like that?

Well, my-my dear carried me and... so without a doubt, this hand should be of my dear.'

I slowly moved my head towards the other side and... yeah, my dear is sleeping beside me. I carefully moved my hand towards dear's cheeks so that he won't wake up and began caressing.

'His cheeks are really soft and he looks so beautiful in this moonlight. His blue hair are so gorgeous.'

I slowly moved my hand towards his lips and touched it, this feeling... i moved my hand even more and seems like i got carried away. He opened his eyes only a little bit and pulled me closer.

'Oh, so good... our face are so close now, i can literally feel his breath, this distance, it's re-really dangerous, i-i can't control.'

I moved my hand to the back of his waist and pulled him more closer to the point our lips are now a centimetre apart. I slowly kissed him and i wanted to remain like that for a while, i wanted to enjoy his sweet lips touching mine but i can't resist, this temptation is too much for me to resist. I kissed him even harder while slowly moving my tongue into his mouth, i wanted to enjoy this more while he is still sleeping but...

His hand began caressing my hair, i broke the kiss and tilted my head to look him and he was just staring into me with a beautiful smile...

Shizu's POV Ends

"My Shizu~ What were you doing right now?"

Shizu: i-i am sorry, i ju-just can't control. Please don't think me as a-

I put my fingers into her mouth stopping her to say anything else.

"Just tell me, my Shizu~ Do you perhaps~ want something?"

Shizu: Ri...Rimuru, please i can't control...

Oh, she is so cute, well of course i konw what she is talking about but...

"Hmm my dear? What do you mean? I can't understand."

Shizu: I-i... *gives a short kiss* dear *heavy breathing* pl...please give it to me.

"Yes dear~ i will give you anything~ just tell me, ok"

She looked at me for a while and then hide her face in my chest,

Shizu: dear pl...please don't tease me, please make me yours...

"Fufufuu, so cute my love~ ok then i won't tease you as this is your first time, i also can't wait"

She looked at me with a beautiful on her face

Shizu: Re-really?

"Hmm, but next time, it won't be that easy my love"

Shizu: su-sure *proceeds to kiss me*

Our kiss soon became a passionate one as we started using our tongues, i moved my hands and began fondling with her breasts, she let out a moan and she held me more tighter.

I moved my hand under her clothes and continued fondling one of her breasts, i moved my fingers around her nipples before pinching it to which she moaned and her moan was like an alluring music to my ears, after 2 minutes of intense kissing and playing with her, we broke the kiss and looked into each other.

Shizu: haahh~ that-that felt so good rimuru~

"Oh but we haven't even started yet and you are tired?"

Shizu: heh, try me~~

She said while licking her lips and she looks so seductive, as this is her first time, it's the only reason i am controlling myself to not to eat her.

"Oh my~ then let's begin" i began kissing her passionately, my hands were also not resting, my one hand was caressing her hair while my other hand slid under her top and began fondling her breasts. Feeling this, her whole body trembled and she broke the kiss looking at me all flushed but she was sure that she want this.

So Shizu regain her composure and helped me removing her clothes, after a while she sat on the bad fully naked, i admired her beautiful body, she was more beautiful than i had ever imagined. Neither too small breasts nor too large, they were beautiful and perfect for my hands. From there my gaze went through her stomach to her lower body and there were no hair, i don't know the reason but maybe she took care of it. My gaze then again went from there to her upper part of body and eventually to her mouths, she was truly a beauty capable of bewitching any male.

My lips curled up seeing this, finally, i could eat her. Sensing my greedy gaze, she covered her breasts and her lower part with both of her hands.

"Do...Don't loo...look too much"

"Why? You are beautiful, Shizu~" she lowered her head all flustered and this granted me an incredible feeling, i approached near her and once again kissed her. I slowly laid her on the bed while kissing continuously with our bare bodies touching each other.

I then moved my head towards her neck and then to her two beautiful mounds, licking and kissing leaving trace of saliva. I continued sucking and biting her breasts. I played with her breasts while my other hands moved towards the place between her legs.

As soon as my hands touched it and moved around it for only a little while, Shizu shivered. A sticky liquid started to leak out of her cave, drenching my hands.

"Aaahhhnnnnn..." the moan of my beautiful lover resounded through out the room. Her petite body twisted softly on the bed and she looked at me while gritting her teeths a little and panting heavily, as through inviting me to play with her thoroughly.

Seeing this, i sensed my lust growing crazily, this girl... where she did learned all this? I again sucked her breasts while biting her nipples hardly and continue playing with her cunt.

But i didn't wanted this to end early, so i controlled myself and moved my head towards her neck. I continued licking her collarbone and shoulders, eventually moving to her cheeks and ears, biting her earlobes and making Shizu's quiver.

I again moved my head towards her breasts, this time licking and sucking softly and moving my hand towards the place between her legs. Feeling her entire body kissed, licked, sucked and caressed, plus the incredible pleasure due to her orgasm for one time was too much for an inexperienced girl like Shizu and before i could even start to lick and caress her lower body, her whole body twitched violently and lots of love juices flowed through her cave, drenching my hands completely.

I kissed her again violently but this time she sensed something hard poking between her legs, she immediately understood that now is the time.

"Be-be gentle please..."

"Sure, my love~" she did not know that she is a demi-goddess now, acting like a mormal girl...

I could not wait any more to stick my penis inside her, my excitement was at maximum.

Morever, this was my first time with the girl i missed so much, so it made everything even more exciting.

"Be gentle" She reminded me again while looking at me with pleading eyes. What does she think? Am i a some type of beast?

"Don't worry, i will" or i will try...

Putting ny arms on the back of her knees, i dragged them upwards and turned her body into an M shape.

Shizu looked at me with a slight panic but excitement also. Her eyes went down to my penis and saw it rubbing softly.

I kissed her again and slips my hand beghind her head as my penis started to move inside.

But she did not feel any pain because of her pain nullification. She realised this and held my hands immediately while looking at me with a serious face.

"Wa-wait" she said.

"See, you will not feel any pain, you are a demi-goddess after all"

"No... no" and she disabled her pain nullification.

"Uuu..." she groaned and looked at me with tears forming in corner of her eyes but with a smile.

"Shizu?"

"De...dear, i-i want to remember each and every moment when you make me yours, including all pleasure and pain, dear"

"Oh my Shizu~ i love you"

"Hmm, i love you too my dear, now make me yours dear~"

I smiled with my eyes and continued sliding inside her, reaching deeper and deeper every second.

Due to the foreplay that we did earlier, entering into her vagina was very easy.

However, when i reached her hymen, her face constricted. Earlier her hymen had already broken due to the years of training and fighting, but when i gave her a new spirit and evolved her into a demi-goddess, her whole body healed.

"Ughh..."

Shizu bit her lips and hugged my back to suppress her pain. I stopped briefly and looked at her, my penis touching her membrane and only needed a little more strength to pierce it.

"It will hurt for a while" i said with a gentle expression moving my fingers through her hair.

She looked at me smiling while panting,

"Haah, ple-please rimuru, i am very happy" and she closed her eyes again hugging me.

Then, i put my stength kn my waist and pierced it.

"Uugghhhh..." she hugged my body tightly and scrunched her face, at the same time she let out a soft painful cry.

But i did not stop, i continued moving forward putting even more strength into my waist, reaching her deepest part.

The pleasure and joy of taking her virginity spread throughout my entire body, i could feel how her muscles constricted around my penis, squeezing it hard.

Moreover, feeling the blood coming out of her sliding through my legs granted me an incredible feeling of pride.

She then looked into me with teary eyes,

"It...it hurts bu-but i am so happy Rimuru..."

Seeing her painful expression filled my heart with pity, i kissed her gently while caressing her head, waiting until her pain fades out.

I also sent my lustful magicules to increase the pleasure and reduce the pain. And soon, her expression changed into one of lust and submission.

Seeing this, i then began moving once again, thrusting my hips repeatedly, going in and out of her once and again.

Shizu started to let out moans of pleasure, they were smaller at first but soon they became louder.

Her moans filled me with excitement, i started moving my hips even faster and faster. It did not take long before sounds of meat hitting meat resounded throughout the room.

Her tight and well-toned muscles started to exert more pressure on my cock, squeezing it hard and stimulating my penis greatly.

My excitement was at its peak, i hugged her body tightly and continued fucking Shizu without stop.

Hearing her moans i moved my mouth to her nipples, sucking and licking them softly.

Finally after ten minutes, i sensed her pussy constricting further, she was going to climax.

She hugged me tightly while kissing me violently, i responded to her kiss and accelerated my movements wildly.

"RRIIIIIMMMUUUUUU...." With a loud cry, she had her longest orgasm.

"So good..."

"I am not satisfied yet~~" and before giving her time to react, i began thrusting once more and we continued our wild night till sunrise.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Reading (◕‿-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 141K 63
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
197K 39.1K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...